April 24, 2024, 06:10:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474162 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: July 04, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

Considering the landscaper did not immediately come forward to authorities ... I am of the opinion that whatever was said ... was said by Terry in jest.

Janet

Yes, or at least he thought it was.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1441 on: July 04, 2010, 01:56:37 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

Considering the landscaper did not immediately come forward to authorities ... I am of the opinion that whatever was said ... was said by Terry in jest.

Janet

if someone asked me to kill their husband - I would be thinking - o kaaaaay, crazy lady ALERT and I saw an house full of cats, well, case closed.

if she kept asking I would think she was serious and call the police. Asking again and again (if she did that) can only be taken for one thing in my opinion, naturally.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: July 04, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »

Reports are surfacing that within the past year, Terri Moulton-Horman tried to have her husband Kaine Horman killed.  According to the Oregonian, a landscaper says he was offered a lot of cash to murder Kaine.  He told detectives about it and that's reportedly what prompted the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office to urge Kaine Horman to leave with his young daughter.  Kaine apparently never even knew his wife had hired someone to help in the yard at their rural Northwest Portland home.

A restraining order between the Horman's remains sealed by a judge.  KXL and other members of the media are fighting in court to bring that information public.  This may also make it clearer as to why Kryon's biological mother made a plea last week for Terri to cooperate with authorities.

This latest revelation comes after recorded conversation on June 26th between Terri, the landscaper and an undercover officer.  Detectives confronted Horman about the plot, but they say she denied it.  Also, the 911 tapes of two calls made by Terri Horman last Saturday will not be released for the time being.

At 10:08 this morning came this statement by email to the KXL newsroom:

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian.  The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation.  There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow.  If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847.  If a person/persons believe they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911."

The Kyron Horman disappearance on June 4th from the Skyline School science fair remains a criminal investigation.  The sheriff's office has not pinpointed his stepmother as a suspect.  The tip line is (503) 261-2847.

http://www.kxl.com/BREAKING-NEWS--Horman-Murder-For-Hire-Plot-Alleged/7612451

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: July 04, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »

IF he has a good life insurance policy, she can offer the dood money from it, after she's cashed in.

IMO
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: July 04, 2010, 02:02:33 PM »

Sounds very plausible that she may have hired him some time ago and then asked him after he worked there a few months.

Janet you may be right ..she made have said it partially in jest to see how this guy would react..and maybe he laughed it off..until Kyron went missing.  But then if your joking why would you include details such as an amount of money?

IDK how the mind of someone works that tries to hire someone to off their husband, sends their own child away and then appears to be involved in the disappearance of her step son.

Qestion:  The two reporters Kaine asked to leave the press conference the other day..would they have been the same two that released this info this early morning?

My thought is that Kaine knew they had the info due to questions they had previously posed to him or Desiree..and he didn't want that coming up as a question in a public press conference ? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: July 04, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

IF he has a good life insurance policy, she can offer the dood money from it, after she's cashed in.

IMO
That must be what she was thinking, but I would think some money down to the hit man first.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1446 on: July 04, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

My brain is spinning.
6 mos ago would be Dec 2009. Says in article that Kaine was unaware that a landscaper was hired by Terri. "
Crime team tracked down Landscaper for interview and found it strange ... Kaine was unaware of him being hired by Terri.
(( that makes no sense at all))
If I was married and I hired a landscaper and he did some work at some point... my Husband would know if I was able to do the work by myself or with help or if I had someone else do it. Unless he did not do any work (( like the other monkey said)) he was not needed during the winter months. That the winter months was when Terri was smooshing with him.. trying to work out a plan/deal. Which I do not understand either. Says in the article that this " Landscaper" was a advertised business in the community. So how do you go from " Business/Lawn care to Hit Man".

Where did the money come from? the chunk of change that was offered to Lawn boy?
Was there real money ? Or would it have been from Kaine's life insurance policy?
Or was it Kyron that is now being held and Terri thought that a reward would be posted .. and that would be part of the payment of the hit.
That there is a 3rd party involved and Terri thought .. Take Kyron Hide Him. Kaine goes wild. Kaine sets up a reward. Terri tells Lawn boy to put a hit out on Kaine. Making this look even more entangled to LE. First comes missing child, Brother is sent to jail for molesting a minor, Dad is dead now what ..
" what else is known of Kaine, Kristian Blackmail something to do with Kristian "
3rd Party Has Kyron and Kyron is Alive.
If Kaine is Dead and 3rd party were to somehow Bring Kyron back, they get reward. Terri had it that she would split the reward with Lawn boy & 3rd party .. Kryon would go back to Desiree and Terri would walk ..away with her Kitty and Money and even more money from Kaine's Life Insurance Policy. 

((( Mind you this could be a CSI episode in Terri's Head - that she thought would work - yet something failed miserably along the way)))

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
source:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: July 04, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »

I know people hire people to kill their spouses and all, but this just seems ridiculous to me, would like to know how long Terri knew this guy.

obviously this landscaper's role in a murder for hire plot never occurred. Kaine is still among the living. I wonder why after the plot fell apart Terri didn't take him out herself if she hated him so much.
I know, and something is just not right about all this to me. Unless the landscaper has a criminal background or something and that is why he didn't go to the police right away.

According to the Sunday Oregonian
After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's major crimes team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

So if this is to be understood correctly the guy works for her for months after being solicited to commit murder, didn't report the crime until police came to see him and told no one about the so called "hit" until now? And just why would hiring a landscaper without her husband's knowledge be so strange ? Obviously he would begin to notice his garden was being landscaped or taken care of, in the months he worked for her I would assume the husband saw him or his men around the property at least once or twice. How unfocused do you have to be to not notice something like this. At the moment I still hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: July 04, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

Reports are surfacing that within the past year, Terri Moulton-Horman tried to have her husband Kaine Horman killed.  According to the Oregonian, a landscaper says he was offered a lot of cash to murder Kaine.  He told detectives about it and that's reportedly what prompted the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office to urge Kaine Horman to leave with his young daughter.  Kaine apparently never even knew his wife had hired someone to help in the yard at their rural Northwest Portland home.

A restraining order between the Horman's remains sealed by a judge.  KXL and other members of the media are fighting in court to bring that information public.  This may also make it clearer as to why Kryon's biological mother made a plea last week for Terri to cooperate with authorities.

This latest revelation comes after recorded conversation on June 26th between Terri, the landscaper and an undercover officer.  Detectives confronted Horman about the plot, but they say she denied it.  Also, the 911 tapes of two calls made by Terri Horman last Saturday will not be released for the time being.

"There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian.  The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation.  There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow.  If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847.  If a person/persons believe they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911."

The Kyron Horman disappearance on June 4th from the Skyline School science fair remains a criminal investigation.  The sheriff's office has not pinpointed his stepmother as a suspect.  The tip line is (503) 261-2847.

BBM

How does one get a lot of cash..what was Terri mixed up in that she had a lot cash to offer? 

Insurance would pay out..but in a murder investigation that could take months...so I am thinking Terri had an avenue to a lot of cash somewhere other then just insurance.

I agree a hit man wants a substantial down payment..or at least to see the cash that is available when the deed is done.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: July 04, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »

I agree, there is no way Kaine did not notice that someone was doing the lawn care, and I'm sure he didn't do it for free, so there had to be bills.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: July 04, 2010, 02:14:49 PM »

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

isnt it a crime not to turn in a crime for hire too, not sure what thats called
LS should have turned that info in, wonder why he didnt

I would think so?
If you think about it and if there were even an ounce of truth to this allegation, and had she suceeded by getting another person to harm her Husband or worse wouldn't this person who is making the allegation be guilty of some type of neglegence of some sort or?

And, I am sitting back thinking about all of this wondering why this information was released like this. Why wouldn't the investigators use this information to try to set her up?

Scratching my head here...

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: July 04, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »

They did try to set her up in a sting with the Lawn guy and an under cover LE..she didn't take the bait.  I wouldn't think she would take the bait at this point in time..too much attention around her ..too risky at this point.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: July 04, 2010, 02:20:30 PM »

My brain is spinning.
6 mos ago would be Dec 2009. Says in article that Kaine was unaware that a landscaper was hired by Terri. "
Crime team tracked down Landscaper for interview and found it strange ... Kaine was unaware of him being hired by Terri.
(( that makes no sense at all))
If I was married and I hired a landscaper and he did some work at some point... my Husband would know if I was able to do the work by myself or with help or if I had someone else do it. Unless he did not do any work (( like the other monkey said)) he was not needed during the winter months. That the winter months was when Terri was smooshing with him.. trying to work out a plan/deal. Which I do not understand either. Says in the article that this " Landscaper" was a advertised business in the community. So how do you go from " Business/Lawn care to Hit Man".

Where did the money come from? the chunk of change that was offered to Lawn boy?
Was there real money ? Or would it have been from Kaine's life insurance policy?
Or was it Kyron that is now being held and Terri thought that a reward would be posted .. and that would be part of the payment of the hit.
That there is a 3rd party involved and Terri thought .. Take Kyron Hide Him. Kaine goes wild. Kaine sets up a reward. Terri tells Lawn boy to put a hit out on Kaine. Making this look even more entangled to LE. First comes missing child, Brother is sent to jail for molesting a minor, Dad is dead now what ..
" what else is known of Kaine, Kristian Blackmail something to do with Kristian "
3rd Party Has Kyron and Kyron is Alive.
If Kaine is Dead and 3rd party were to somehow Bring Kyron back, they get reward. Terri had it that she would split the reward with Lawn boy & 3rd party .. Kryon would go back to Desiree and Terri would walk ..away with her Kitty and Money and even more money from Kaine's Life Insurance Policy. 

((( Mind you this could be a CSI episode in Terri's Head - that she thought would work - yet something failed miserably along the way)))

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
source:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Interesting concept, Deenie.

I do think you'd be a great TV writer, too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: July 04, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »

For those that have never been to Oregon, it is very lush and green.  If the Horman's have any land at all, it will be likely covered by plants/brush and trees.  Here is the entrance to their property.  I can see how a landscaper could do work and it be hardly noticed:

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: July 04, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »

I agree, there is no way Kaine did not notice that someone was doing the lawn care, and I'm sure he didn't do it for free, so there had to be bills.

Maybe she lied to Kaine and let him believe she was weeding and mowing the lawn. 

4 acres is pretty big property..some of it seems wooded.  She may have had him working somewhere on the property that Kaine just didn't notice.  If she paid him in cash each time there would be no money trail.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: July 04, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »

I am beginning to see a pattern developing here. Everyone assumed that it was KH who had likely called 911, not so according to what I just read.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: July 04, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »

The authorities do not refute what the Oregonian "sources" have revealed.  Why?

Janet

++++++++

Today's headlines: Terri Moulton Horman questioned in murder-for-hire plot, sources say
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 6:23 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 8:11 AM

This morning's Oregonian brings another twist in the sad and ongoing case of Kyron Horman's disappearance. Sources tell The Oregonian's Maxine Bernstein that Terri Moulton Horman hired a landscaper to do work at the house, then asked the man to kill her husband, Kaine.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/07/todays_headlines_terri_moulton_horman_questioned_in_murder-for-hire_plot_sources_say_running_booms_a.html

Posted: Sunday, 04 July 2010 10:35AM
BREAKING NEWS: Horman Murder-For-Hire Plot Alleged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: July 04, 2010, 02:25:32 PM »

I wonder if the landscaper has any kind of paper trail proof that he had indeed done landscaping work or? Is there an invoice with a signature? Anything?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1458 on: July 04, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »

Maybe all the months that Terri was conversing with Lawn Boy --
She fed him a ton a BS.  That Kaine was molesting James ( lie) yet backed it up with his Brother Kristian is on his way to jail right now for molesting a minor/non family member but was his step daughter at one time.

That the Horman Men are a bunch of molesters. James is sent away to prove to the Lawn Guy and everyone else she may have whispered to " Kaine molested James" ..again it being a lie. Yet with the known that Kristian has said " Grandfather Molested him that it was done to him as a child" ... Gave all the reason for Lawn Boy to feel that Kaine was a monster and deserved to be offed. Who did she tell ?
What was said to WHO about Kyron's safety in the Home? Did she tell " others" that Kyron was about to be Kaines next victim. Justifying them to Take Kyron and Hide Him.
That Terri was " Handling it = Everything is Good" Her words.
Everything is Good may have been said OUT to the Press by Terri would be heard by " 3rd Party who has Kyron right now " YOU have NOT been Named by Me to LE or Anyone".
I think all that is being said, is being said by Code. ( like others believe)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: July 04, 2010, 02:29:15 PM »

A few questions that are coming to mind:
Does this landscaper have a Child/Children that attend Skyline? Does the landscaper know anyone who works with KH? What is the history here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.