April 23, 2024, 08:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474021 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: July 04, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »

And it appears they were both having affairs..God have mercy on the children in these families.

so KH has a fling TH retaliates has a fling,bad vibes in house off goes james
TH is more PoED do in KH, that didnt work do something to kyron
JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: July 04, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »

There was interest in a person named Michael by one of the Monkey's.
Here we have a Michael G. Roten.

???

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: July 04, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »

Someone had asked for the police scanner.  Here it is

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: July 04, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »

Kyron Horman case: Sheriff says 'no comment' on Oregonian's murder-for-hire story

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement this morning about The Oregonian report of a landscaper who told detectives that Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, offered him money to kill her husband.

The agency's response to the front-page newspaper story, however, was a non-response that appeared targeted at other media outlets.

MORE...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_case_sheriff_says.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: July 04, 2010, 03:25:44 PM »

???
http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=125132769931738800

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: July 04, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »

???

There is a Micheal Gregory Roten listed as living in Lake Oswego, Oregon via Intellius.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: July 04, 2010, 03:29:12 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover

Thanks Klaas and thank you Blink for keeping us informed to the best of your ability.

Just WOW!

Ditto PML!!!

Last night I thought this may be leading to a kidnapping and extortion plot by Terri but then this morning the story of her and the landscaper WOW and now Blinks article about Michael Roten I am blown away again.  Personally I am hoping that either Terri or Kaine has staged this whole thing to look like a kidnapping to extort ransom money. But which one or could it be both of them. 

One thing really puzzling me right now is Desiree emphatically stating that Kyron is alive it sounded like she knew it for a fact moreso than just hope.  Also I noticed the way that Kaine looked at Tony then quickly down as if he were trying to hide something right before Desiree's statement.

IMO Kaine has more skeletons in his closet that have come out as factual.  It bothers me that both of these women had 7 yr old sons.  How old was Desiree's older son when she and Kaine seperated?  Kaine knew from past experience about getting an RO.  Did he jump to make the move first so there could be no finger pointing at him?  The landscaper story seems to have conveniently just come out now, why? Was it to aid Kaine with his RO against Terri?

Since Intel and Michael Roten are involved and a laptop and a rural area could all of this be part of an even much larger picture.  Think of the adoptions.  Maybe just my imagination is running wild at the moment but IMO maybe there's a lot more that needs to be checked out.  see snipped article below.
Jun. 29, 2010
Russia Rips Spy Ring Bust As Arrests Rise To 11
Arrests In Secrent-agent Ring Rise To 11 As Russia Criticizes 'Cold War-era Spy Stories'
<snipped>
"The court papers also described a new high-tech spy-to-spy communications system used by
the defendants: short-range wireless communications between laptop computers - a modern
supplement for the old-style dead drop in a remote area, high-speed burst radio
transmission or the hollowed-out nickels used by captured Soviet Col. Rudolf Abel in the
1950s to conceal and deliver microfilm.
Behind the scenes, they were known as "illegals" - short for illegal Russian agents - and
were believed to have fake back stories known as "legends.""
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/ap/cabstatepent/main6627494.shtml
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1487 on: July 04, 2010, 03:31:07 PM »

Wow, at least that part was answered, the landscaping dude was her lover, now that makes more sense then just some random asking to kill her husband scenario. So, I take it she is upset, to say the least, about Kaine having an affair, and does this. What a mess.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: July 04, 2010, 03:31:11 PM »

???

What exactly does suspicion of menacing cover?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: July 04, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »

There is also listings showing him living in Fair Oaks, Ca and Eldorado Hills, Ca I do believe. There is also an Intel in Folsom, Ca and if he happens to be a long time employee this would make perfect sense.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: July 04, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »

???

What exactly does suspicion of menacing cover?

MENACE

A threat; a declaration of an intention to cause evil to happen to another.When menaces to do an injury to another have been made, the party making them may, in general, be held to bail to keep the peace; and, when followed by any inconvenience or loss, the injured party has a civil action against the wrong doer.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m102.htm

More here: http://definitions.uslegal.com/m/menacing/

a snip from the above: Menacing is a crime governed by state laws, which vary by state, but typically involves displaying a weapon or a course of conduct that intentionally places another person in reasonable fear of physical injury or death.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: July 04, 2010, 03:34:39 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Thanks Klaas and thank you Blink for keeping us informed to the best of your ability.

Just WOW!

Ditto PML!!!

Last night I thought this may be leading to a kidnapping and extortion plot by Terri but then this morning the story of her and the landscaper WOW and now Blinks article about Michael Roten I am blown away again.  Personally I am hoping that either Terri or Kaine has staged this whole thing to look like a kidnapping to extort ransom money. But which one or could it be both of them. 

One thing really puzzling me right now is Desiree emphatically stating that Kyron is alive it sounded like she knew it for a fact moreso than just hope.  Also I noticed the way that Kaine looked at Tony then quickly down as if he were trying to hide something right before Desiree's statement.

IMO Kaine has more skeletons in his closet that have come out as factual.  It bothers me that both of these women had 7 yr old sons.  How old was Desiree's older son when she and Kaine seperated?  Kaine knew from past experience about getting an RO.  Did he jump to make the move first so there could be no finger pointing at him?  The landscaper story seems to have conveniently just come out now, why? Was it to aid Kaine with his RO against Terri?

Since Intel and Michael Roten are involved and a laptop and a rural area could all of this be part of an even much larger picture.  Think of the adoptions.  Maybe just my imagination is running wild at the moment but IMO maybe there's a lot more that needs to be checked out.  see snipped article below.
Jun. 29, 2010
Arrests In Secrent-agent Ring Rise To 11 As Russia Criticizes 'Cold War-era Spy Stories'
<snipped>
"The court papers also described a new high-tech spy-to-spy communications system used by
the defendants: short-range wireless communications between laptop computers - a modern
transmission or the hollowed-out nickels used by captured Soviet Col. Rudolf Abel in the
Behind the scenes, they were known as "illegals" - short for illegal Russian agents - and

Sorry for the long post and to quote myself but remember Kaine would not turn his laptop over to authorities......

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: July 04, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

The theft that he is allegedly accused of does not make sense though. These people at intel make big $$$. There must be a very good reason why he would want to steal those items if indeed he did that did not include the need for $$$. (Intel does random drug testing so I can not buy into the theory that he might be a drug addict etc...)

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: July 04, 2010, 03:38:15 PM »

i can see there is no occam's razor solution in this mess
so im off to celebrate this great countries democracy and freedoms

hopefully someone will have found kyron by morning

maybe start here
pic 47 planning a trip today?
http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photos-1-1-1-a9c75cdb51e8b76ffcf60c60c7bd70b5.html#image_button

http://www.katu.com/traffic/mapsvancouver

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: July 04, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Just WOW!

Ditto PML!!!

Jun. 29, 2010
<snipped>

Sorry for the long post and to quote myself but remember Kaine would not turn his laptop over to authorities......

I think that Kaine initially didn't turn over the laptop because Intel considers that laptop theirs.  He probably told them they had to go through Intel's legal department to get permission to turn it over to LE.  Which I am sure Intel would in the case of a missing child.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: July 04, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »

I hate to see things get repeated as true if not.  I would like to see some kind of proof (maybe an ad in the Oregonian) or something more substantial for rumors such as:

1.  Kaine refused to turn over his laptop
2.  Kaine was home all day - or was home 1/2 day
3.  That Kaine didn't get along with James

I'm especially concerned about the laptop rumor.  I would like some backup to that please.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: July 04, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »

I highly doubt that INTEL would hold back on coming forward with any information contained in said laptop if it were found that it might be connected to the case of a missing Child.
HIGHLY DOUBT IT!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1497 on: July 04, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: July 04, 2010, 03:43:10 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

We're not sure yet NRCG. (No stone unturned right?)

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: July 04, 2010, 03:48:11 PM »

Well, now we know why Kaine didn't want the Oregonian at the press conf held by the fam.  He knew questions of the affair would be asked by their reporter.  Guess he was just delaying the rest of us finding out that SM and Kaine are pretty sleazy and both may be the reason Little K is missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.