March 28, 2024, 10:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471298 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: July 04, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »

So my questions now would be,
Does LE have interest in obtaining this laptop?
Does INTEL claim any rights to said laptop?
Has INTEL reviewed contents of said laptop at any time since Kyron Horman was reported missing?
Has this issue been resolved if indeed there is an issue and if LE has interest in this laptop do they now or have they ever had possession of said laptop?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: July 04, 2010, 03:53:48 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

Interesting the way Blink used the word "collegue" to Kaine in reference to both the lover and to Michael?  Does that mean what I think or was it a coincidence she used that word twice..once for lover once for work friend/family friend?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: July 04, 2010, 03:54:59 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover

Thanks Klaasend..reading that now.

And she confirms what I thought..The Oregonian was one of the two newspapers booted at the presser by Kaine.

And it appears they were both having affairs..God have mercy on the children in these families.

I'm just getting caught up on this case, but wanted to chime in to say I agree!! Parents owe their kids a healthy home environment, and if they still have oats to sow, then they shouldn't have kids or be taking care of someone elses! Do we know who the Dad's affair was supposed to be with? The article just said a "collegue".

Hi Monks...I have been following this case from the rafters.....my first thought is the step mom is responsible and I still feel that way...and now that it's been reported she tried to get a hit on her husband.......I hope Kyron is findable.....he deserves to be found.  Thanks to all

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: July 04, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

Interesting the way Blink used the word "collegue" to Kaine in reference to both the lover and to Michael?  Does that mean what I think or was it a coincidence she used that word twice..once for lover once for work friend/family friend?
Hi Gypsy,  Is Blink the source that KH was also having an affair?  I just can't find the source but have read that a couple of places.  Thanks
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1504 on: July 04, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »

Sorry Had to go to the store .. am back and trying to catch up.
Blinks post (( Blink is the Bomb))
She mentions " White Landscaping Trucks" part of ..what was seen during the " Community Care Day" ....... which would be normal and not to stand out.

Was Terri driving a *white landscaping Truck and not the Horman Family white Truck? The days prior to Kyron being missing and during the day Kyron was reported missing.

I have several " Lawn Companies" that frequent my street/Neighbors houses on a weekly basis. Some of the guys do not advertise their company on the door panel -
They put it on the back windshield ( even with Tinted Glass they apply their logo there)  Or they do not have a logo at all on their Trucks but the Boys who do the lawn service wear T-shirts with the company Logo on them.

Thinking about the BIG WHITE Truck ... hmm.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: July 04, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Kyron Horman case: Terri Horman reported to have solicited murder-for-hire

Posted on July 4th, 2010 by Valhall

OMG!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1506 on: July 04, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »

We're not sure yet NRCG. (No stone unturned right?)
Thanks, I know yesterday DD was asking about this guy.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: July 04, 2010, 04:18:12 PM »

Hi Gypsy,  Is Blink the source that KH was also having an affair?  I just can't find the source but have read that a couple of places.  Thanks

That's where I read it Scandi..with an Intel collegue.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: July 04, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

I hate to see things get repeated as true if not.  I would like to see some kind of proof (maybe an ad in the Oregonian) or something more substantial for rumors such as:

1.  Kaine refused to turn over his laptop
2.  Kaine was home all day - or was home 1/2 day
3.  That Kaine didn't get along with James

I'm especially concerned about the laptop rumor.  I would like some backup to that please.

Klaas I understand your concern over rumors and I am searching for an article regarding the laptop.  I know we have disussed it previously but need to back it up.  Will also try to find articles regarding #1 and #2.  I will have to do more searching later as I'm going to a family cookout. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: July 04, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »

Oh my, I think that I understand what you are saying, and if it is, I'm not sure how to answer.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: July 04, 2010, 04:21:50 PM »

She mentions " White Landscaping Trucks" part of ..what was seen during the " Community Care Day" ....... which would be normal and not to stand out.

Was Terri driving a *white landscaping Truck and not the Horman Family white Truck? The days prior to Kyron being missing and during the day Kyron was reported missing.

I have several " Lawn Companies" that frequent my street/Neighbors houses on a weekly basis. Some of the guys do not advertise their company on the door panel -
They put it on the back windshield ( even with Tinted Glass they apply their logo there)  Or they do not have a logo at all on their Trucks but the Boys who do the lawn service wear T-shirts with the company Logo on them.

Wondered about that, maybe. She wouldn't have brought that up if it didn't mean anything, imo.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: July 04, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »

I have to LOL @ that article. I mean come on. Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

And doesn't this PROVE that if Terri is involved in Kyrons' disappearance that Terri is no mastermind. And maybe she just got lucky.

If that lil house is the Horman's and I don't doubt that it is - it looks like someone could pass a lawnmover over the front yard three times and the landscaping is done.

Also, if who believes that Terri has the money to hire anyone to do anything without Kaine knowing about it? He is the one that has the job. It would be his money - it's not like Terri would have a secret stash of money lying around that would be indispensable and she could throw it away on landscaping. And if Terri did have all this extra money - and - hated Kaine, why not just take the money and leave?

I wonder if "landscaper" is taken in the context of a person who plants an architectural design of plants throughout the property - cause if that's the case - I don't see that design anywhere.

The only thing that makes ANY sense here is that it was around the time that James was forced to leave. So there could be some motive there - but who knows.

Was the landscaper polygraphed? This are heavy duty allegations. Or is this more pressure and more slandering of Terri. Only internet posters are supposed to slander people, not the police. Is the polygraph machine only functioning when Terri is around or can it work for Kaine, the teachers, the rest of the school staff, and the landscaper.

++

This case was blown and Sutton said in the article that Northern Rose posted yesterday - they developed not one lead. PATHETIC.

Even if they found the body of Kyron - I don't think they could prove Terri did anything - not because I DON'T believe she did it - just because this is one gawd awful police department. This was amateur hour for a month.

Good points Rob, they need to poly this man. Who knows if it is even true.  I am way back on page 65 I think, bear with me as I try to play catch up.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: July 04, 2010, 04:24:23 PM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.

Yea I found that a strange coincidence myself...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: July 04, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »

Wondered about that, maybe. She wouldn't have brought that up if it didn't mean anything, imo.
Hi No Rose,  I've never really read much on Blink.  I wonder how she gets all her info?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: July 04, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »

This is completely an opinion that I am going to state..not fact.

Is it possible that Michael and Kaine are more then friends? 

Could it be this so disturbed Terri that she sent her son away, blaming Kaine, but saying arguments instead of the affair?

Could it also be that she sent Kyron away to what she perceives as a safe place due to this affair?

Or could it be that Kyron recently saw something between Terri and the landscape lover and she knew she had to send him away or be exposed in her affair?

And could it be the landscape lover didn't come forward before because they were having an affair and he is married, wanted the affair to continue..but also wanted his marriage to continue?  In otherwords, he didn't want his wife know?

Just a tangled mess..but I am starting to have hope that this crazy women may have sent Kyron to a safe place..and he maybe alive.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: July 04, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

I wonder if this landscaper realizes he is sort of implicating himself in the kidnapping of this child?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: July 04, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »

I hope the FBI has been called into assist with this investigation.  The  underlying family dynamics imply that the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron are far reaching.  This blended family is riddled skeletons yet ... the authorities appear to be appeasing Kaine every step of the way.  Is there a plan for the focus to be directed on Terri but ... when all is said and done there is no solid evidence regarding the murder for hire or the disappearance of Kyron to charge her.  Case Closed! 

Maybe there is something I am not comprehending.  I am down with a rotten cold and ... my thinking is fuzzy.  Rob ... not a word.  I know I left myself wide open. LOL

Janet

+++++++

Sheriff: Terri Horman has been cooperating
Last Update: 7/03 3:07 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. - Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton saaid the stepmother of a missing 7-year-old Portland boy has been cooperating with investigators.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or investigators that [stepmother Terri Horman] has been uncooperative,” Staton said. “She has been cooperative through out this entire process. Beyond that, I wouldn't comment."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Sheriff-Terri-Horman-has-been-cooperating/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: July 04, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »

Kyron Horman's Stepmother Allegedly Tried to Hire Hit Man, Report Says
Landscaper Reportedly Told Cops Terri Horman Asked Him to Kill Kyron's Father

One month after the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, police reportedly said a landscaper told them the Oregon boy's stepmother tried to hire him to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

The allegation, first reported in The Oregonian but confirmed by ABC News affiliate KATU-TV in Portland through a source close to the investigation, thickens the cloud of suspicion surrounding Terri Horman, the last person to see Kyron before he went missing on June 4.

Sources close to the investigation told the newspaper that police alerted Kaine Horman to the allegation on June 26, which they said is what prompted him to move out of the family home with his 19-month-old daughter and to file for divorce and a restraining order against his wife

Two 911 calls were placed from the home of Kaine and Terri Horman that day. The first call was made in the evening lasted 13 minutes, the caller reporting threats of some kind. The second came in just after 11:30 p.m. and was written up only as a "child custody call."

The landscaper allegedly told police that Terri Horman approached him about killing her husband six or seven months before Kyron disappeared, the sources said.

Terri Horman denied the allegation when confronted by detectives, the newspaper reported, and she has not been charged, though the investigation is proceeding, the sources told The Oregonian.

Terri Horman hired prominent Portland criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze early last week and was seen in his company as she returned home Wednesday night.

Kyron has been missing since June 4, but police say they have no reason not to believe he is still alive.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said the investigation is not stalled, and they are still making progress.

"We have the potential to still bring him home," he said.

But it's an investigation that has so far failed to answer a heartbreaking question: What happened to Kyron Horman?

Terri Horman said she last saw him walking to his classroom after the two of them had attended a pre-school science fair together.

The school said he never made it to class, but he was not reported missing until the end of the day, when he did not get off the school bus that was supposed to bring him home.

Kyron's disappearance triggered the biggest search in Oregon history.

A week after Kyron vanished his family appeared together for the first time.

Kyron's stepfather, Tony Young, said, "Kyron, we miss you and love you and need you home."

It soon became a criminal case. On June 18, a police questionnaire asked if anyone saw Terri Horman the day he disappeared. She eventually took two lie detector tests, but police do not call her a suspect.

"We are not in a position to talk about suspects," Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Capt. Jason Gates said.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman, has insisted that her son "is still alive," but she also implied that Terri Horman knows more than she is telling.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home," she said Thursday.

That is exactly what Terri Horman has been doing, though, Staton said on Friday.

"To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she's been uncooperative," Staton said at a news conference that was called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

Meanwhile, people have left cards and balloons at the fence outside Kyron's school, all expressing wishes for his safe return.

Police said they have chased nearly 3,000 leads, but the summer drags on ... without Kyron

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/story?id=11086039&page=2
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: July 04, 2010, 04:29:02 PM »

Seahorse - I don't think she's put that much weight on in the last 6 months, I just think her whole attitude and facial expressions have changed.

I agree with this
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: July 04, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »

Hi No Rose,  I've never really read much on Blink.  I wonder how she gets all her info?
Hi, I think she has a lot of contacts. One thing that really jumped out at me in Blink's article is that Terri's lawyer is on the East Coast, shopping imaging and licensing rights, for his client if needed. Is this what the new thing is now, all this blood money to pay for lawyers and such, disgusting to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.