April 26, 2024, 11:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474364 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: July 04, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover

In the last thread it was mentioned that the school's was having a landscaping project....I think we are all psychics, lol. Didn't we also discuss the possiblitly of Terri and/or Kaine having an affair?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: July 04, 2010, 05:27:08 PM »

What IF, June 4 was get rid of Kaine day ?
Someone gets Kyron from school, does the hit on Kaine, Kyron is later found dazed and confused. But alive and well.
Except, Kaine screwed it up by either : going to work that morning ? or some change in plan by Kaine.
This woman is evil.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: July 04, 2010, 05:29:08 PM »

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

Wyks

If ANY child was missing and authorities came to my door and requested ... in the process of elimination ... a search of my home and property ... I would step aside ... ask the investigators to excuse the mess and ... go for it!

The search of my computer's hard drive would reveal my need for professional help with my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... so be it!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: July 04, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »

Comment 29 on Blink's site about the Michael, Kaine relationship.

TY NRCGG..I read Blink's response.  She isn't implying anything.

I still believe that might be the thing to make Terri want to send both boys away and kill Kaine.  I am not saying that is the way it happened..just speculating.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: July 04, 2010, 05:30:06 PM »

I wonder if the landscape guy has/had agreed to do a LDT?
So far what he has said is purely hearsay.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: July 04, 2010, 05:31:41 PM »

TracyGirl ..... here we go.
Michael G Roten once lived in Sacramento California  ..
He posted on TH's Face Book 
Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm
------------------------ I wonder who WE is?
http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

Chasing his name: Michael G. Roten  He used a site in 1997 for advise on a Pinball Machine using this email address. rot...@gaia.ecs.csus.edu
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=K4WO3RgAAAD3fXrKARgIPbWwgxzHkLmwBk3OYF7asr-RSrVOJ-zzsg

Which is the link to Sacramento State University College of Engineering and Computer Science. He is not within the faculty but there is a Martha Roten listed Part Time Temporary Faculty
-http://www.ecs.csus.edu/
I am still searching. That would be a connection " Computer Science" between Kaine and Michael. I don't know if he/MR was a student at the time, 97 which is quite possible.

Martha
http://google.calstate.edu/search?q=cache:tLqToAIAHN4J:edweb.csus.edu/edte/faculty/temporary.html+roten+&access=p&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=csus-edu&site=csus&proxystylesheet=csus-edu&oe=ISO-8859-1

I believe Martha is his mother. She's around 68 years old.

I got these possible relatives listed for him:

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: July 04, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

landscaper: Do you need any work with your lawn maam?
Terri: yea that would be great, my husband never wants to help with landscaping. Sometimes I feel like hiring someone to do him in?  How about I give you a whole bunch of cash to kill him off, laugh, laugh, laugh...

Or,
Landscaper: Maam I noticed your lawn is in need of repair, wanna hire me?
Terri: how about I hire you to kill my husband, would 1 million dollars work for you? laugh, laugh, laugh.

I wish we can know what was the context of the conversation if it did happen. There is something about this I don't like. First he is claiming to have done lawn work, yet the reporter comments that the lawn needs work. Kaine didn't know his lawn was being cared for? Is he really her landscaper? Perhaps he is someone else in her life? Perhaps they were having an affair and he is trying to get back at her for breaking it off?

TG..they are having an affair.

See Blink's newest article for info..he is referred to as Terri's landscape lover.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: July 04, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

Well I am still back a few pages! this is like reading a spy novel at the moment. OMG.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: July 04, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »

TracyGirl ..... here we go.
Michael G Roten once lived in Sacramento California  ..
He posted on TH's Face Book 
Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm
------------------------ I wonder who WE is?
http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

Chasing his name: Michael G. Roten  He used a site in 1997 for advise on a Pinball Machine using this email address. rot...@gaia.ecs.csus.edu
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=K4WO3RgAAAD3fXrKARgIPbWwgxzHkLmwBk3OYF7asr-RSrVOJ-zzsg

Which is the link to Sacramento State University College of Engineering and Computer Science. He is not within the faculty but there is a Martha Roten listed Part Time Temporary Faculty
-http://www.ecs.csus.edu/
I am still searching. That would be a connection " Computer Science" between Kaine and Michael. I don't know if he/MR was a student at the time, 97 which is quite possible.

Martha
http://google.calstate.edu/search?q=cache:tLqToAIAHN4J:edweb.csus.edu/edte/faculty/temporary.html+roten+&access=p&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=csus-edu&site=csus&proxystylesheet=csus-edu&oe=ISO-8859-1

I believe Martha is his mother. She's around 68 years old.

I got these possible relatives listed for him:

Thanks Brandi.  It would appear she is his mother and make sense if he went to college there.  Most colleges will give a very hefty discount on tuition to children of college employees.

So he and Kaine are friends through Intel..both worked there. 

I still am speculating there is more to that friendship.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: July 04, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »

good point Wyks. I have no doubt that Terri will be arrested. It's pretty obvious. I just wonder if it will be because they have rock solid evidence in any of the allegations or due to sweeping this all under the rug and community pressure. Hey, it happens.

You can indict a ham sandwich you know.

Thanks Rob.  And yes, they very likely are watching her every move (and have the home bugged) until an arrest can be made.  In addition to that, they very likely are watching Kaine's every move.  Wondering like some, if they are just waiting on any arrest/s while perhaps a secret GJ is meeting? 

I think it's interesting that from what we heard, that while Kaine took the baby and left, he doesn't have her with him.  Baby supposedly is in an undisclosed area with someone else.  Did LE/court go along with Kaine simply to ensure an immediate removal of the baby from that home?  (while LE perhaps increases the pressure on Terri/Kaine or whoever thru them).  The RO being 'temporary', gives Terri 30 days or so to respond, right?  If true, it might get interesting to see how she responds, if she does.... not only to the RO, but to the additional pressure as well.  She may come out swinging, and at that point the jig (if any) may be up for Kaine.  LE may have planned the pressure on Terri just to nail Kaine to the wall.  It may be that they both are going to jail.... or that neither end up with custody of any of the children. 

Heck I dunno.  LOL 

Think there's a 'Lifetime' movie in all this mess one day? 

I think Reba could play Terri's part rather well. 

Or is this going to be like HaLeigh's case, where the court may have granted custody to one parent over another, yet it was seemingly the 'least of the worse' in their opinion, rather than 'the best of the two'? 

Wyks... You took the words right out of my mouth!  I was just reading all of this and thinking this sounds like a Lifetime movie.  I don't really think Kaine has really done anything wrong... he might be a cheater or something but I don't think he has done anything sinister.  Just my opinion.  I think Terri has snapped and it seems like she is probably mentally ill at this point.
[/quote]
I believe that Keine may have a very good life inssurance. with kaine dead and kyron out all the money goes to her?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1550 on: July 04, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

Seahorse - I don't think she's put that much weight on in the last 6 months, I just think her whole attitude and facial expressions have changed.

Yes, thank-you for bringing that to my attention, it is her attitude.  A Guest criminal profiler suggested it could be alcohol.
I also read a comment where she was (allegedly) adopted until age 3, I just believe she has naughty genes.

Some people meet a "Dog's parent"s before a puppy is adopted, I found that amusing, people want to know the temperment
of the parent dogs, to size up the personality of a potential adopted puppy.  Perhaps it isn't easy to meet the adopted child's parents to size up the potential personaliy of the baby.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: July 04, 2010, 05:43:56 PM »

The chain of events encompassing the morning when Kryon went missing do not appear to be complex.  There are pieces of the puzzle missing but the pieces which have been afforded do reveal a picture to base an investigation on.

Has Tanner's stepmother been questioned?

Janet

++++++ 

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

_____

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

THE PHOTO

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1552 on: July 04, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover

In the last thread it was mentioned that the school's was having a landscaping project....I think we are all psychics, lol. Didn't we also discuss the possiblitly of Terri and/or Kaine having an affair?

Most of the monkeys did, I couldn't even think of that!  I just thought she was doing housework, LOL. How did she find the time
to cadoodle?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: July 04, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

Terri: yea that would be great, my husband never wants to help with landscaping. Sometimes I feel like hiring someone to do him in?  How about I give you a whole bunch of cash to kill him off, laugh, laugh, laugh...

Or,
Terri: how about I hire you to kill my husband, would 1 million dollars work for you? laugh, laugh, laugh.

I wish we can know what was the context of the conversation if it did happen. There is something about this I don't like. First he is claiming to have done lawn work, yet the reporter comments that the lawn needs work. Kaine didn't know his lawn was being cared for? Is he really her landscaper? Perhaps he is someone else in her life? Perhaps they were having an affair and he is trying to get back at her for breaking it off?

See Blink's newest article for info..he is referred to as Terri's landscape lover.

Whew I caught up finally! This is so crazy and this poor little boy was caught in the middle of all of these wacked out adults.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: July 04, 2010, 05:49:16 PM »

Investigative Noose Tightens Around Kyron's Stepmom

Kyron Horman's stepmother is accused of hiring a hit man to kill her now-estranged husband.
That's according to an explosive article in Sunday's Oregonian newspaper.

The Oregonian article notes sources who say that as investigators followed leads, they became curious to find out that the stepmother - Terri Moulton Horman - had hired a landscaper six months ago, without telling her husband Kaine Horman about it. When detectives questioned the landscaper, her reportedly told them that Terri Horman had offered him money to kill Kyron's father, Kaine.
The paper also says that shortly after they related that information to Kaine Horman, he moved out with the couple's daughter and filed for divorce.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."

Terri Moulton Horman, is the last person known to have seen Kyron alive. That was on June 4, when she took the second-grader to a science fair at Skyline School before classes started for the day. At that event, she snapped a photo of him, and claims she left alone shortly afterward, leaving him to attend his classes. Later that day, she posted the photo she took on her Facebook page. That afternoon, she and her husband, Kyron's father Kaine Horman, waited for Kyron at his school bus stop. He wasn't there, and a massive search began.

Although detectives have never called her a suspect or a "person of interest", she was put through two polygraph tests.
The focus on the stepmother intensified June 18, when law officers distributed fliers and a questionnaire featuring photos of Terri Horman and the pickup truck she was driving the day Kyron disappeared, accompanied by questions asking if people had seen her or truck on June 4 or 5.

Last weekend, Terri Horman made two calls to police when her husband, Kaine, and their 19-month-old daughter did not return home.

Two days later, on Monday, June 28, Terri was served with divorce papers, along with a restraining order to stay away from her husband and daughter.
On Wednesday, June 30, Terri Horman hired prominent Portland defense lawyer Steven Houze to represent her.
This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, accompanied by her current husband and Kaine Horman, made an emotional, televised plea to Terri, to "cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
But the day after that plea, on Friday, July 2, Sheriff  Staton emphasized that Terri Horman "Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.

However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

Terri Horman has referred all comment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigative-Noose-Tightens-Around-Kyrons-Stepmom/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1555 on: July 04, 2010, 05:50:45 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

Well I am still back a few pages! this is like reading a spy novel at the moment. OMG.
I've been in the yard, and I was almost afraid to see what info now has come out.  I want to think Kyron is alive, but I just don't see what reasoning would be behind Terri's thinking, if indeed she hid Kyron, it would certainly be the time now to start talking, that is what makes me think he isn't. And her lawyer looking to make deals with some network or whatever sounds to me this is going to be costly for her to be defended by this hot shot lawyer, which again makes me think Kyron is deceased, imo. I wonder if landscape dude is married with children? Would love to see a pic of this guy.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: July 04, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »

Or,

Whew I caught up finally! This is so crazy and this poor little boy was caught in the middle of all of these wacked out adults.

Yep it would appear all the adults in this child's life are horn dogs..

I believe Terri is responsible for this whole disappearance of Kyron.  I don't think she murdered him..I admit I did at first.

Now I am more of the belief she handed him off or sold him to someone she thought would take good care of him.  I am hoping he is still alive.

Vancouver keeps coming to mind..she really followed the case up there involving the missing child.  Was that because she was plotting and trying to figure where to go with this next?

Of course what I just said sounds rediculous because we all follow cases...but none of us have a missing step son, an affair with our lawn guy, and a hired hit on our husbands. 

Terri really has some explaining to do.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: July 04, 2010, 05:54:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

Kaine Horman told of plots against him

by Colin Miner, KGW Staff
Posted on July 4, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Updated today at 2:28 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for more than four weeks, was told by investigators that his wife Terri had offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him, according to more than one source.

He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility."

According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an extra-marital relationship.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on," sources said.

Landscaper wired by police

On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer  but Terri - perhaps suspecting something was up - cut the conversation short.

Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

Police records show that Terri made two calls to 911 that night. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning.

Two days later, Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order prohibiting Terri from having any contact with him or their daughter.

Terri, meanwhile, has hired well-known defense attorney Stephen Houze, whom she contacted on the recommendation of friends and family who had researched the issue.

This all comes as the investigation seems to have increasingly focused on Terri even though. officially, law enforcement has declined to label her a "suspect" or even "a person of interest."

Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the day her son disappeared, including:

* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have been where she said on that day;

* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and

* after examining files from her computer.

Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading up to her son's disappearance.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: July 04, 2010, 05:56:38 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone has a nice Independence Day.  I hate cookouts.  It's hot and there are bugs.  I'll just take my food inside with the other sissies.

Some years ago I was on a forum with a guy named "Bob" who often said, "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras."  There is no information that Kaine abused James or anyone else.  The only information we have is hearsay that Kaine made James go anywhere.  I don't know why James left.  Maybe he wanted to live with his Grandmother for a while.  We just don't know.

If the landscaper lied when he reported that Terri offered to pay him to kill Kaine, we don't know why.  We don't know why he didn't report it to the police at the time or if he did, why it wasn't investigated then.  It appears that the police tried to get a tape of the offer on June 29 but it didn't work.  Apparently the information was believable enough for the police to tell Kaine about it and he took it seriously enough to leave with the baby and get a restraining order to keep Terri away.  The judge who issued the RO appeared to take it seriously. Seriously enough to seal it, too.

I'm just going with the "Hoofbeats."  The last person known to have been seen with Kyron was Terri. She apparently has been reluctant to be entirely truthful about her whereabouts after Kyron and she were seen at his school.  It is fairly clear to me that she, Terri Harmon, is involved in his disappearance.  It has yet to be proven or even suggested by anyone in authority that anyone else is involved.  Of course, they haven't publically told everything, if anything, else they know.

Other than that, I hesitate to besmirch anyone else's character with no evidence whatsoever. 

I agree 100%. I haven't read back to all the replies, but some posters are missing this....Terri and the landscaper were having an affair. They were lovers. I think she is so used to manipulating men, and getting what she wants from them that it didn't occur to her that she might not be able to control this guy. She had a local reputation as a man eater....

Klaas....I also agree with you about the photo. Terri does look fearful.....fearful and guilty, IMHO.

I think she used the head butting between James and Kaine as an excuse to send James away. A 16 year old is not easy to fool, and she had plans. She did not want her son involved in any way by being in that house when her plans came to fruition. The bloom was apparently off the marital rose, affairs were happening, and that sweet little boy Kyron got caught up in the mess that the adults in his life created around him. Shame on them all.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: July 04, 2010, 05:57:42 PM »

Investigative Noose Tightens Around Kyron's Stepmom

Kyron Horman's stepmother is accused of hiring a hit man to kill her now-estranged husband.
That's according to an explosive article in Sunday's Oregonian newspaper.

The Oregonian article notes sources who say that as investigators followed leads, they became curious to find out that the stepmother - Terri Moulton Horman - had hired a landscaper six months ago, without telling her husband Kaine Horman about it. When detectives questioned the landscaper, her reportedly told them that Terri Horman had offered him money to kill Kyron's father, Kaine.
The paper also says that shortly after they related that information to Kaine Horman, he moved out with the couple's daughter and filed for divorce.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."
Terri Moulton Horman, is the last person known to have seen Kyron alive. That was on June 4, when she took the second-grader to a science fair at Skyline School before classes started for the day. At that event, she snapped a photo of him, and claims she left alone shortly afterward, leaving him to attend his classes. Later that day, she posted the photo she took on her Facebook page. That afternoon, she and her husband, Kyron's father Kaine Horman, waited for Kyron at his school bus stop. He wasn't there, and a massive search began.

Although detectives have never called her a suspect or a "person of interest", she was put through two polygraph tests.
The focus on the stepmother intensified June 18, when law officers distributed fliers and a questionnaire featuring photos of Terri Horman and the pickup truck she was driving the day Kyron disappeared, accompanied by questions asking if people had seen her or truck on June 4 or 5.

Last weekend, Terri Horman made two calls to police when her husband, Kaine, and their 19-month-old daughter did not return home.

Two days later, on Monday, June 28, Terri was served with divorce papers, along with a restraining order to stay away from her husband and daughter.
On Wednesday, June 30, Terri Horman hired prominent Portland defense lawyer Steven Houze to represent her.
This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, accompanied by her current husband and Kaine Horman, made an emotional, televised plea to Terri, to "cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
But the day after that plea, on Friday, July 2, Sheriff  Staton emphasized that Terri Horman "Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.

However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

Terri Horman has referred all comment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigative-Noose-Tightens-Around-Kyrons-Stepmom/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx

BBM

TY for this article.  Sounds like the Staton is not refuting anything the article said.  Not saying that is speculation, rumor, etc.  And sounds like his back is against the wall now..so he'll be back with more to say soon .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.