April 26, 2024, 05:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474336 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1560 on: July 04, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »

Comment 48 on Blink's site, very interesting.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1561 on: July 04, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

I'm slow, so this Michael Roten guy, might be involved with all this, or this is just a side issue because he is friends with both Terri and Kaine on FB?

Well I am still back a few pages! this is like reading a spy novel at the moment. OMG.
You TG, I think hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. Being that Terri was one to " read books about Murder/Mystery" and that she is a CSI junkie.. 
Comments that Kyron wanted to be a detective (( who said it Desiree or Terri, prob D)) Kyron's shirt that he wore at the science fair. I think it was " Jame's Shirt" that he was wearing. Maybe even for a reason. That ( I maybe grasping, but maybe Terri held James' t-shirt for this moment) that It would hold Jame's scent. To throw off if he were to be looked for by K9's. Terri is not stupid. She has obviously been around the block a few times.

With all of this new information it does sound like there is some " pattern" to all of this chaos. Its all about Lies/deceit and one hoping to walk away unscathed. ( prior to Kyron being missing)
This entire family is FUBAR as far as I am concerned and Kyron and Kitty are the victims in all of this. I wonder if " Kaine" really has possession of Kitty ..or is she in the hands of others ( distant relative) ... I am worried about Kitty, just as much as I am about Kyron.
GAH

Wkys if your here -- think about the Tshirt if it were Jame's Tshirt ( he wore/unwashed - 16yr old boys sweat and produce oil from their skin - Little boys do not, they just get dirty. So the t-shirt would not carry Kyron's scent primarily - it would be doused with Jame's scent.
Mr. Oakes not being able to obtain anything from the " FAM" with Kyron's scent on it ... really is tragic. With all and everything that has come out today .. What else is TH / KH hiding? Why would they not allow someone to have an article of Kyron's clothing or his blanki or stuffed rabbit?
* one photo of recent is Kyron with a stuffed rabbit Sad
I am throwing my hands UP on why not allow all and any help ......find Your SON.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: July 04, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »

Kaine Horman told of plots against him

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for more than four weeks, was told by investigators that his wife Terri had offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him, according to more than one source.

He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility."

According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an extra-marital relationship.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on," sources said.

Landscaper wired by police

On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer  but Terri - perhaps suspecting something was up - cut the conversation short.

Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

Police records show that Terri made two calls to 911 that night. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning.

Two days later, Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order prohibiting Terri from having any contact with him or their daughter.

Terri, meanwhile, has hired well-known defense attorney Stephen Houze, whom she contacted on the recommendation of friends and family who had researched the issue.

This all comes as the investigation seems to have increasingly focused on Terri even though. officially, law enforcement has declined to label her a "suspect" or even "a person of interest."

Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the day her son disappeared, including:

* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have been where she said on that day;

* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and

* after examining files from her computer.

Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading up to her son's disappearance.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: July 04, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »

For some reason I cannot view the comments there. Can you give a hint as to what is being said?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: July 04, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »

Kaine Horman told of plots against him
by Colin Miner, KGW Staff kgw.com Posted on July 4, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Updated today at 2:28 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for more than four weeks, was told by investigators that his wife Terri had offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him, according to more than one source.

He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility."

According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an extra-marital relationship.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on," sources said.

Landscaper wired by police

On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer  but Terri - perhaps suspecting something was up - cut the conversation short.

Later that day, Kaine was told that she had plotted against him and took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

Police records show that Terri made two calls to 911 that night. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning.

Two days later, Kaine filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order prohibiting Terri from having any contact with him or their daughter.

Terri, meanwhile, has hired well-known defense attorney Stephen Houze, whom she contacted on the recommendation of friends and family who had researched the issue.

This all comes as the investigation seems to have increasingly focused on Terri even though. officially, law enforcement has declined to label her a "suspect" or even "a person of interest."

Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

A reliable source has told KGW News that investigators believe that Terri has lied to investigators and that there have been several instances where they have wanted to know more about her whereabouts the day her son disappeared, including:

* after cell phone records seemed to indicate that she may not have been where she said on that day;

* after her performance during several hours of polygraphs which, the source said, indicated that she was being "evasive"; and

* after examining files from her computer.

Investigators have also examined Terri's cell phone and email records, determining whom she had had contact with in the days leading up to her son's disappearance.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: July 04, 2010, 06:04:17 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigative-Noose-Tightens-Around-Kyrons-Stepmom/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx

Investigative Noose Tightens Around Kyron's Stepmom

Last Update: 2:47 pm

Kyron Horman's stepmother is accused of hiring a hit man to kill her now-estranged husband.
That's according to an explosive article in Sunday's Oregonian newspaper.

The Oregonian article notes sources who say that as investigators followed leads, they became curious to find out that the stepmother - Terri Moulton Horman - had hired a landscaper six months ago, without telling her husband Kaine Horman about it. When detectives questioned the landscaper, her reportedly told them that Terri Horman had offered him "a large sum of money" to kill Kyron's father, Kaine.

The paper also says that shortly after they related that information to Kaine Horman, he moved out with the couple's daughter and filed for divorce.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."

Terri Moulton Horman, is the last person known to have seen Kyron alive. That was on June 4, when she took the second-grader to a science fair at Skyline School before classes started for the day. At that event, she snapped a photo of him, and claims she left alone shortly afterward, leaving him to attend his classes. Later that day, she posted the photo she took on her Facebook page. That afternoon, she and her husband, Kyron's father Kaine Horman, waited for Kyron at his school bus stop. He wasn't there, and a massive search began.

Although detectives have never called her a suspect or a "person of interest", she was put through two polygraph tests.
The focus on the stepmother intensified June 18, when law officers distributed fliers and a questionnaire featuring photos of Terri Horman and the pickup truck she was driving the day Kyron disappeared, accompanied by questions asking if people had seen her or truck on June 4 or 5.

Last weekend, Terri Horman made two calls to police when her husband, Kaine, and their 19-month-old daughter did not return home.

Two days later, on Monday, June 28, Terri was served with divorce papers, along with a restraining order to stay away from her husband and daughter.

On Wednesday, June 30, Terri Horman hired prominent Portland defense lawyer Steven Houze to represent her.
This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, accompanied by her current husband and Kaine Horman, made an emotional, televised plea to Terri, to "cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
But the day after that plea, on Friday, July 2, Sheriff  Staton emphasized that Terri Horman "Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.

However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

Terri Horman has referred all comment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: July 04, 2010, 06:05:50 PM »

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.  OMG  I sure will bet money he was getting something from Terri. Let's see you have this woman asking you to kill her husband for money, though he had no intentions of doing so, but I will hang around for sex...... WTH
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: July 04, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »

Well I am going to go out on a limb here and say Terri wanting to off her husband because of an affair is not related to Kyron gone missing other then it is to make her look even worse in the publics eye. Here are my thoughts if you are interested.

We have said we are looking for someone that could be possibly getting back at Terri for something she has done. Well could this be the person we are looking for? Did Terri break it off with this guy and he was upset with her?

A pedo with an ultimate plan can try to get in good with parents to get to the kid they are eyeing, could that have been what happened here?

We also have said that perhaps it was someone that knew Kyron, well if this man was at the school for the landscaping project, Kyron would have known him.

If this person was having an affair with Terri, could he have been having an affair with another woman and she found out about it? maybe she is unstable and took Kyron.

Two teachers have said they thought that Kyron and Terri left together and I asked what made them think that? Were they by the door? Were they waving goodbye? What I hadn't thought of was someone said they had left? Could that have happened?

Kaine, well it doesn't surprise me if he was having an affair, we knew he was acting controlling because he was afraid something he was hiding would come out. Could be he was having a gay affrair with another man or he was having an afrair with someones wife or girlfriend. Who knows who that can be...I am on the fence about Kaine. Not sure if he did this, I think his motives are now selfish. If he took the little girl away because his wife supposedly wanted to kill him after learning he was having an affair, well kaine that is the chance you take when you order take out. BTW, not that I would act on it, but I certainly have threaten to hurt my husband if he even dared to cheat on me. If this is all he has, then that little girl needs to be with her mama or at least speak to her on the phone. Maybe there is more to it, I don't know.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: July 04, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »

For some reason I cannot view the comments there. Can you give a hint as to what is being said?

Basically they he didn't come forward, he was found out by investigative means. And that Terri would be arrested on solicitation charges, if they could prove the accuracy of his statements.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: July 04, 2010, 06:11:52 PM »

I somehow suspect that Terri Horman alone is responsible for the disappearance of her stepson.  Her faulty reasoning to disappear Kyron may have stemmed from encompassing family dynamics.  However ... I believe that it is Terri's movements of June 4, 2010 ... movements  revealed through school witnesses, cell phone records and computer hard drive analysis ... that should be the focus.  Everything else is a distraction.  IMO

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: July 04, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »

I somehow suspect that Terri Horman alone is responsible for the disappearance of her stepson.  Her faulty reasoning to disappear Kyron may have stemmed from encompassing family dynamics.  However ... I believe that it is Terri's movements of June 4, 2010 ... movements  revealed through school witnesses, cell phone records and computer hard drive analysis ... that should be the focus.  Everything else is a distraction.  IMO

Later, Janet

I agree with you Janet.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1571 on: July 04, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »

Basically they he didn't come forward, he was found out by investigative means. And that Terri would be arrested on solicitation charges, if they could prove the accuracy of his statements.

NoRose,

I am not trying to step on your Tail, I just lifted it:

melissab says:
July 4, 2010 at 5:05 pm
What if landscaper is a jilted lover (TH) who retaliated against TH? He is known to everyone around the school and could’ve been there that day. What if LS guy made up the story about the hit? Did he come forward about the affair on his own after LE checked him out for working at the Horman home or did TH tell LE about the affair? Does anyone know?

He did not come forward, he was identified through investigative means.
I am very concerned about this association, and the timeliness of this leak.

Also, how does one get an emergency custody order based on an unverified witness statement?

They Don’t. There has to be more. If they could prove the accurracy of the Landscapers statemnents, she would be arrested on a solicitation charge.
BB

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-sources-terri-horman-hired-landscape-lover/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: July 04, 2010, 06:15:20 PM »

Did I miss the part that explains how Kaine found out about the plot to murder him?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: July 04, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »

Later, Janet

I agree with you Janet.

Gotta jump on that bandwagon, myself, as well.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: July 04, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

Did I miss the part that explains how Kaine found out about the plot to murder him?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: July 04, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »

Sounds to me like LE told him.  LE allegedly wired the landscaper on the 26th but Terri clammed up.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: July 04, 2010, 06:19:19 PM »

I just read Kaine told the police about this supposed plot to kill him...What? Ok thoughts??? How did he find out about it? What does he mean if she did it once she could do it again? wanting to kill your husband after finding out he was cheating on you is miles apart from hurting your child.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: July 04, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

Well Terry being a volunteer in the school she might know the school didn't have cameras and she was very confident to leave the school with Kyron. I would like to know if in the past months she asked somebody if where cameras in the school or the school or teacher mentioned to her the lack of cameras in the school.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: July 04, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

Ok never mind I mis read that. Whew I was like wth??? ok I am back on the same page. lol, I need off this crazy arse ride!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: July 04, 2010, 06:23:52 PM »

Sounds to me like LE told him.  LE allegedly wired the landscaper on the 26th but Terri clammed up.

It's my understanding that Kaine was told of the plot by LE. They advised him to leave immediately and take the baby because they felt it was not safe for them to stay in the same house with her.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.