April 25, 2024, 01:30:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474199 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1580 on: July 04, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »

From Klaas' article on the last page.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on,"

sources said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

yeah, like a big fat piece of ass. This guy is hardly completely innocent in my view. Goods for services.

To that, Lt. Mary Lindstrand, Public Information Officer with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said, "There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation."

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/july042010/kyron-horman.php

No comment again. No kidding. Who would have seen that coming for the department that leaks like a sieve. Once again the police department gets their message out, but this is ruff shod investigative tactics at best.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."

Terri is getting arrested this week. And there's that comment he could finally make. Whew, so relieved over here that integrity is intact all the way around. I'll sleep better.

+++

Where did this rumor that Kaine was having an affair start? anyone? And I'll wait to believe anything from the weed puller for now. Thank y'all very much.

( smiles )

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1581 on: July 04, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »

07-04-2010, 05:11 PM 
Marlins2010 
Registered User   Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by trich 

If the "landscaper" is telling the truth and Terri asked him
to kill her husband 6 or 7 months ago ....if he had gone to
LE then surely they would have questioned her and told Kaine
back then to warn him.
Surely they were not waiting to see if someone else might have been
hired to kill Kaine....or worse yet waiting to see if someone took a pot shot at him.
No I believe the "landscaper" did not tell LE until Kyron went missing.
I still will never understand why he did not tell back when she approached him.

"Maybe he's an illegal or just didnt want any problems with law or the hassle or stress. He apparently also did not tell Kaine. So he probably just didnt want to deal with it and risk the psycho sm hurting him or his family. Maybe she also had somethign on him to blackmail him with if he told. and now he's asking for immunity or the cops silence if it was something like he cheated on his wife or whatever. or he's afraid that it was worth risking bc if he didnt tell cops now theyd find out anyway and he'd be arrested for obstruction".

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: July 04, 2010, 06:29:20 PM »

Well Terry being a volunteer in the school she might know the school didn't have cameras and she was very confident to leave the school with Kyron. I would like to know if in the past months she asked somebody if where cameras in the school or the school or teacher mentioned to her the lack of cameras in the school.

In my son's school the office staff watch the monitors to the cameras and can switch between camera.  You don't have to ask if there are cameras, as a volunteer you cut through the office to the teachers lounge to get a coffee and can see all the monitors.  They are pretty hard to hide.  I would assume in most schools with cameras they must also have monitors for someone to watch in case of suspicious activity.  IMO it  would seem pointless to only have cameras to record for after the fact retrieval of footage in case something happens. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1583 on: July 04, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »

07-04-2010, 05:11 PM 
Marlins2010 
Registered User   Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by trich 

If the "landscaper" is telling the truth and Terri asked him
to kill her husband 6 or 7 months ago ....if he had gone to
LE then surely they would have questioned her and told Kaine
back then to warn him.
Surely they were not waiting to see if someone else might have been
hired to kill Kaine....or worse yet waiting to see if someone took a pot shot at him.
No I believe the "landscaper" did not tell LE until Kyron went missing.
I still will never understand why he did not tell back when she approached him.

"Maybe he's an illegal or just didnt want any problems with law or the hassle or stress. He apparently also did not tell Kaine. So he probably just didnt want to deal with it and risk the psycho sm hurting him or his family. Maybe she also had somethign on him to blackmail him with if he told. and now he's asking for immunity or the cops silence if it was something like he cheated on his wife or whatever. or he's afraid that it was worth risking bc if he didnt tell cops now theyd find out anyway and he'd be arrested for obstruction".

All of that, plus sex.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: July 04, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »

Off to a BBQ and hate to leave.  Thanks guys for all your great Sleuthin.  You are all the best.  I'll catch up tonight  xox  xox
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: July 04, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »

Off to a BBQ and hate to leave.  Thanks guys for all your great Sleuthin.  You are all the best.  I'll catch up tonight  xox  xox
Have a good time, we will be BBQing in a little while also.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: July 04, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

Wyks

If ANY child was missing and authorities came to my door and requested ... in the process of elimination ... a search of my home and property ... I would step aside ... ask the investigators to excuse the mess and ... go for it!

The search of my computer's hard drive would reveal my need for professional help with my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... so be it!

Janet

Exactly!  Am betting that's how the majority of folks would feel, let em at it.  Which kind of makes it all the more curious why Kaine didn't seem to feel thatta way.  IMO 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: July 04, 2010, 06:38:24 PM »

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

Wyks

If ANY child was missing and authorities came to my door and requested ... in the process of elimination ... a search of my home and property ... I would step aside ... ask the investigators to excuse the mess and ... go for it!

The search of my computer's hard drive would reveal my need for professional help with my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... so be it!

Janet

Exactly!  Am betting that's how the majority of folks would feel, let em at it.  Which kind of makes it all the more curious why Kaine didn't seem to feel thatta way.  IMO 

I agree, go for anything in my house and yard.  Wonder if Terri is still holed up inside their home with her parents? Now that all this became public knowledge, who knows what she may do now?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: July 04, 2010, 06:38:28 PM »

Ok so lets say Terri did this to get back at Kaine, if you hurt me I will hurt you, although she too had an affair so not sure I agree with this being revenge for the affair.
so how did she plan this? What did she do to Kyron? Did she herself kill the child? That is a very brazen act for a parent to do, is she this unstable?  Although for the longest time now I have had this nagging feeling that perhaps someone drugged him and left him somewhere the middle of nowhere to be found at a later time. I was considering a copy cat of sorts of what happened to the Autistic girl in Florida. Remember MH was said to have researched the girl in Italy who was found in a suitcase? So after learning Terri had been looking at these cases and that one was national, it just stuck with me. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1589 on: July 04, 2010, 06:40:20 PM »

thinking out loud --
Landscaper Guy who was taken in by Terri
Was he contractor to the Public Schools and All parents were aware of him ?
Why I ask this is ..because he would known by all. The school, which we are all aware of, is small and not up to date. Which I would believe this is a window to the surrounding community. Small " everyone knows everyone" and its otherwise " green/nature" not much surrounding. Small Community.

I want to know what is Terri's reputation in the small community? Since she has been a cast player as a Aid Teacher within Kyron's school. Why did this Landscape Guy WAIT and not tell Police .. Hey UM .. I am a little concerned ..this Lady offered me a huge amount of money to OFF her Husband???  " WE are Talking MURDER for Hire" that's not uh a bounced check for services rendered.. this is are you kidding me??

WHO does this? Seriously? I don't care who Lawn Boy is - who in their right mind would hold on to that info and not tell the Police? I am guessing Landscape boy is married. I tell you, I don't care how much " Free Terri" he was getting on the side ... She had something over him as well. If he had nothing to lose, he would have dialed up the local police and said .. I am in a Mess, I started this relationship with TH and  he would cough up all and everything without TH knowing. To protect himself. But he didn't so that leads me to believe he is married. Possibly too a Woman that Terri knows. That Terri had incite of this Woman. Maybe they go to the Gym together. ( Maybe Lawn Boy goes to the gym too) Maybe Wifey of Lawn Boy was saying things to the Women * locker room talk .. OH If I ever caught my Hubs cheating / I would Divorce HIM and the landscaping business" Its all Mine"  and he knows it. That is why I keep him on a short leash. (( Terri thinking Hmmm))

Terri chose him. I don't think she stumbled upon him, had an affair with him and then said I will pay you to kill my husband. There is a lot here not being said.
There has to be a Link to all these Adult Players. Has to Be. Its not coincidence. Not in my mind. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1590 on: July 04, 2010, 06:40:44 PM »

So far - there is no affair according to the kgw.com source. Just the promise of something in the future. Could be money, could be a relationship, could be sex. I know where that rumor started. That's according the "inside source" or whatever you want to call it. This does not meet the criteria of an affair to me. Just pointing that out.

"she led him on" - well duh, that happens when you are dealing with someone who may do anything to get what she wants. People get lied to. It happens. However, Mister Weedpuller, you didn't exactly fly on down to the police station when this all went down, and I havta remember - these cases attract all kinds of crazies. Not to forget the psychos psychics, and if psychics are soooo psychic why don't they pick up the phone before-hand and call a family and tell them that something bad is gonna happen? I know someone will say - they were waiting for the Xerox to printer out the latest star charts. LOL

I would like to know where the other one involving Kaine began if anyone knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: July 04, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »

Well Terry being a volunteer in the school she might know the school didn't have cameras and she was very confident to leave the school with Kyron. I would like to know if in the past months she asked somebody if where cameras in the school or the school or teacher mentioned to her the lack of cameras in the school.

In my son's school the office staff watch the monitors to the cameras and can switch between camera.  You don't have to ask if there are cameras, as a volunteer you cut through the office to the teachers lounge to get a coffee and can see all the monitors.  They are pretty hard to hide.  I would assume in most schools with cameras they must also have monitors for someone to watch in case of suspicious activity.  IMO it  would seem pointless to only have cameras to record for after the fact retrieval of footage in case something happens. 
Thank you North Rose,
I think that she planned to kill Kyron long time ago, she didn't have a regular job so the only motive to hire somebody to kill her husband was for his life insurance( i don't know if he has one) and with Kyron out and the husband out she will have all.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1592 on: July 04, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »

Have Fun and Be Safe

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: July 04, 2010, 06:43:31 PM »

Have to go to host a BBQ now, but wanted to leave you with my daily Kyron memento:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: July 04, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »

Just that Kaine was having an affair with a colleague, have no idea about the colleague, and whether it is a man or a woman. There just has to be more to this, unless Terri is really nuts, I just don't get why she would try and hire someone to kill Kaine, for just having an affair.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 04, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »

Beautiful picture Brandi.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: July 04, 2010, 06:50:19 PM »

I somehow suspect that Terri Horman alone is responsible for the disappearance of her stepson.  Her faulty reasoning to disappear Kyron may have stemmed from encompassing family dynamics.  However ... I believe that it is Terri's movements of June 4, 2010 ... movements  revealed through school witnesses, cell phone records and computer hard drive analysis ... that should be the focus.  Everything else is a distraction.  IMO

Later, Janet

I agree with you, Janet.  Terri Horman, having been the last person known to be with Kyron, likely is responsible for his disappearance.  There are few of us who could withstand such a close inspection without having a skeleton or two exposed.  In this case, there are skeletons galore, but probably none of them laid a bony finger on Kyron.

While these people certainly can't be described as fine, upstanding citizens, I have to say that many married people have affairs with someone other than their spouse, but it doesn't mean they will kill a child or kidnap a child, or harm a child in any way. I don't think that it matters if Kaine has a harem hidden away somewhere.  Terri wanting to put a hit on Kaine certainly complicates matters but might not be connected with whatever she did with or to Kyron.

After having seen the videos of Terri's body-building career, I suspect she might have been on steroids to develop those masculine muscles.  Steroids can cause mental complications, as in the case where a wrestler killed his wife and child a few years ago.  If Terri harmed Kyron, it could be a result of her taking Steroids.  But whatever the cause, and even if she didn't harm Kyron, I do believe she has some mental health issues, exhibited by her bizarre behaviour at that press conference where she was trying to appear as if she were comforting Desiree and Desiree seemed to wish she were somewhere far away from Terri.  Her facial expressions were not appropriate to the occasion and really looked deranged to me.

Kyron is such an appealing looking little boy.  I do hope he's alive, but I have serious doubts about that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1597 on: July 04, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »

Brandi ~
Beautiful ..... Love it. Sweet Kyron. We can only Hope that is what he is feeling right now. .. All things are beautiful, such as the ocean, are yet to be found by him.  That he is loved and is in thought today, prayers coming from all and many across our nations.

Be safe and have fun Ms. Brandi
We will see you when you get back ( I know we will)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: July 04, 2010, 06:57:15 PM »

Who is this landscaper guy? How did they meet? I would think they were having an affair first and as Deenie implyed threated to tell someone such as a wife or perhaps a reporter if he has a name in the community. Remember at the news conference, "#3 this includes an elected officials." Maybe this landscaper is a relative of a public person. Heck I don't know. I think we all have to think way outside of the box on this one.

I don't know though, if Kaine also was having an affair all of this could be said about him. The person he was cheating with, perhaps she/he (you never know) did something to get back at him for breaking it off . Or she was helping Kaine with this somehow. For all we know and given this case is all over the place, someone could be trying to get rid of Terri by framing her for this. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: July 04, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »

Well I am going to go out on a limb here and say Terri wanting to off her husband because of an affair is not related to Kyron gone missing other then it is to make her look even worse in the publics eye. Here are my thoughts if you are interested.

We have said we are looking for someone that could be possibly getting back at Terri for something she has done. Well could this be the person we are looking for? Did Terri break it off with this guy and he was upset with her?

A pedo with an ultimate plan can try to get in good with parents to get to the kid they are eyeing, could that have been what happened here?

We also have said that perhaps it was someone that knew Kyron, well if this man was at the school for the landscaping project, Kyron would have known him.

If this person was having an affair with Terri, could he have been having an affair with another woman and she found out about it? maybe she is unstable and took Kyron.

Two teachers have said they thought that Kyron and Terri left together and I asked what made them think that? Were they by the door? Were they waving goodbye? What I hadn't thought of was someone said they had left? Could that have happened?

Kaine, well it doesn't surprise me if he was having an affair, we knew he was acting controlling because he was afraid something he was hiding would come out. Could be he was having a gay affrair with another man or he was having an afrair with someones wife or girlfriend. Who knows who that can be...I am on the fence about Kaine. Not sure if he did this, I think his motives are now selfish. If he took the little girl away because his wife supposedly wanted to kill him after learning he was having an affair, well kaine that is the chance you take when you order take out. BTW, not that I would act on it, but I certainly have threaten to hurt my husband if he even dared to cheat on me. If this is all he has, then that little girl needs to be with her mama or at least speak to her on the phone. Maybe there is more to it, I don't know.   

tg..I really love that you are still looking for answers that I have not approached.  I am still in the camp of he done her wrong..she is gettin even anyway she can.

But that aside..I do feel Terri has slipped mentally and is at the bottom of the spiral..I hope someone is there with her so she doesn't harm herself.

I do feel that his affair pushed her over the edge..but she was having an affair with lawn guy..two wrongs don't make a right..but why did she take it to the level of trying to get her then current lover to off her husband?  That is pretty extreme when both parties involved are having affairs.

The only thing I consider is that whomever the affair with Kaine involved..that person's job, social level or sexual preference did her in..and once she went there she couldn't come back.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.