April 20, 2024, 10:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473782 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2010, 10:14:32 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.

Wouldn't it be something .... if we were to find out that as Terri waved buh bye to Kyron and walked out to the parking lot, as he supposedly walked to his classroom... and then, enter stage left...... Kaine.  'Hey little buddy!  Let's play hooky!'  Out another door they go.  Wouldn't that be something, eh? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:57 PM »

I don't believe he's alive.  I believe he was killed the day he came up missing.  Guess it's just the odds ... very few cases of missing children (that LE doesn't know were abducted by a parent) do you find them alive ... or see that they were kept alive for any amount of time.

I know, I know ... glass half empty ... but that's what I think.

But even being an agnostic .. I think kids go to a better place ... kids and animals ... they are what keeps me from being an atheist ...

(seriously, don't need any bring-me-to-jesus posts Smile  But love ya for thinking of me Smile

darn....... shuffles these 'come to jesus' notes, puts em back.  Razz 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2010, 10:18:31 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.
Does his uncle, Kristian(?) live around there?

No, he lives in Washington, up by Seattle.  A good 4-5 hour or so drive. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

Wouldn't it be something .... if we were to find out that as Terri waved buh bye to Kyron and walked out to the parking lot, as he supposedly walked to his classroom... and then, enter stage left...... Kaine.  'Hey little buddy!  Let's play hooky!'  Out another door they go.  Wouldn't that be something, eh? 

Definitely something!  Chillingly something!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2010, 10:22:08 PM »

OMG, you read my mind, I have definitely been thinking that. I just don't know, I think Terri is mentally unstable, I have a bad feeling that things were happening in that house, and I think it wouldn't be that difficult to set Terri up. I really thought and stuck with my original thoughts about Terri being responsible, but for some reason I'm backing away, which is something I rarely do if ever.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2010, 10:22:32 PM »

Thanks, wyks and norose.  Heck, I wondered if TH could have had a little fling with uncle . . .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2010, 10:22:45 PM »

Thanks, somehow I forgot that.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:20 PM »

I notice that Harry used generic cadaver scent, Wyks.  I sure wish he could get something from one of Kyron's friends.  I don't understand why they won't give him the scent!  Dang!  He might be able to find him!  It's hard to believe LE lets their egos get in the way of finding a child!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »

I don't believe he's alive.  I believe he was killed the day he came up missing.  Guess it's just the odds ... very few cases of missing children (that LE doesn't know were abducted by a parent) do you find them alive ... or see that they were kept alive for any amount of time.

I know, I know ... glass half empty ... but that's what I think.

But even being an agnostic .. I think kids go to a better place ... kids and animals ... they are what keeps me from being an atheist ...

(seriously, don't need any bring-me-to-jesus posts Smile  But love ya for thinking of me Smile

No way!  I didn't read your whole post until AFTER I posted my comment.  Darn it!  Now it looks like I am being a onery twit!  Please accept my apologies!  Only hear and hour and I've already inserted my keyboard in my mouth!

Is ok Dodade, now you're really one of us!  LOLOL  Ya just gotta mess up a couple of quote boxes too.  Cuz most of us still do all that junk every now and again.  We just apologize, grin and move on.   Wink 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2010, 10:29:19 PM »

Only hear and hour and I've already inserted my keyboard in my mouth!

bumper sticker material lol

Just make sure you spell "Here" correctly.  DOI.  I am making a great first impression.  Could it be the glass of Merlot?  Nah.

Nooooo, but it might have been that third one.  lololol

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

Wyks, et al...

Well... Only thing I'm coming up with is the link to Seamus O Riley, re the 'in parte' thing.. Is that the one you are referring to?  If not, plz give me another clue.  lol

I am not sure what the original inquiry was, but are you sure the term is "in parte" rather than "ex parte"? 

An ex parte hearing is one held with only one party (usually the plaintiff) present.  The defendent has not been served or advised that the hearing will be taking place.  This is usually the case when CPS goes in and takes possession of children.  They conduct an ex parte hearing before a judge presenting the pertinent facts/reasons for taking the children, and if the judge agrees he will issue the orders allowing CPS to take the children. 

Generally in order for a hearing to be legal, both parties must have been given notice; an ex parte hearing is an exception to the rule.

LOL!  Good catch, Flutter!  Yes, you are exactly right, it's 'ex parte' not 'in parte', whatever possessed me??  <grins>  Thanks for explaining what that is as well.  That helps in trying to make sense of this whole thing!

Let me add to this a little if I can.  A TRO (temporary restraining order) is typically VERY difficult to obtain.  It is, by its very nature, an emergency order obtained ex parte.  The reason is that, in order to even obtain a TRO, you need to convince the judge (a) that there's the need for immediate relief and (b) telling the other side would be detrimental to the relief requested (among other things).  In other words, you need to convince the judge that telling the other side would increase the likelihood that the "thing" you're trying to prevent will occur if you give the other side notice.  If the judge isn't convinced that the case is such an emergency that you can't give the other side notice and an opportunity to be heard, the request will be denied, and the plaintiff will need to seek a preliminary injunction instead. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »

WHY did Kaine file for divorce the same day of the 2nd poly?

WHY did the judge grant a restraining order?  He didn't do it simply on a whim or on the word of Kaine alone.

WHY did the judge take away all of Terri's parental rights, no visitation?

WHY is Terri being restricted from owning a firearm?

WHY has LE continued to hint that they need more information on where Terri has been seen in her vehicle that morning?

WHERE is Kyron?

What if the answers are,

WHY did Kaine file for divorce the same day of the 2nd poly? because Terri refused to give up details on a person she was protecting and this person is a threat to his daughter

WHY did the judge grant a restraining order?  He didn't do it simply on a whim or on the word of Kaine alone. Because the person is still around and is a threat to the daughter

WHY did the judge take away all of Terri's parental rights, no visitation? Because she is harboring a potential suspect and this person is still free

WHY is Terri being restricted from owning a firearm? Is this a normal part of a RO when violence is a concern if not then she probably threaten him, herself and her daughter in a suicide attempt?

WHY has LE continued to hint that they need more information on where Terri has been seen in her vehicle that morning?
Perhaps they know Terri didn't take a vehical she is saying she took?
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2010, 10:31:12 PM »

I notice that Harry used generic cadaver scent, Wyks.  I sure wish he could get something from one of Kyron's friends.  I don't understand why they won't give him the scent!  Dang!  He might be able to find him!  It's hard to believe LE lets their egos get in the way of finding a child!

I don't think it has anything to do with egos...I think they are trying to preserve potential evidence...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »

Thank you for posting about Harry Oakes, klaasend!  I got banned at another site for saying I wasn't allowed to post a link to his site.  Now, that other forum is allowing posters to talk about him, but only in the parking lot, because he doesn't have the cooperation of the family and sheriff's department and he is taking donations!  Tim Miller takes donations!  Why can't Harry Oakes take donations. 

That is the final straw!  When I am reinstated tomorrow, I am withdrawing my membership from that other site!  I am so, so angry.  I have been over here yelling at the computer!  Picture the little emoticon that turns red with fire!

Having said that, thank you, klaasend for providing a forum with a more open platform, so that we can get all the information! 

What is important is finding Kyron and all the other missing people! 

Now I will climb down off my box.

Welcome dodade! 

<nods>  yeppers!! 

And the thing with their 'parking lot'....... They think if it's not posted out in the wide open for everyone to see, that they can pretty much say what they want about who, and won't get zapped with a lawsuit by someone offended.  They be wrong.  Cuz plenty of folks still in there who can copy on out what they've posted.  <grins> 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »

Here is a link that shows who is collecting funds for the search by Harry Oakes.  He is not collecting them himself.  A committee will disperse the funds for his search.  Someone needs to let that other forum know the truth about this!

http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/press-release-re-kyron-horman-search.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2010, 10:38:11 PM »

Wyks, et al...

Well... Only thing I'm coming up with is the link to Seamus O Riley, re the 'in parte' thing.. Is that the one you are referring to?  If not, plz give me another clue.  lol

I am not sure what the original inquiry was, but are you sure the term is "in parte" rather than "ex parte"? 

An ex parte hearing is one held with only one party (usually the plaintiff) present.  The defendent has not been served or advised that the hearing will be taking place.  This is usually the case when CPS goes in and takes possession of children.  They conduct an ex parte hearing before a judge presenting the pertinent facts/reasons for taking the children, and if the judge agrees he will issue the orders allowing CPS to take the children. 

Generally in order for a hearing to be legal, both parties must have been given notice; an ex parte hearing is an exception to the rule.

LOL!  Good catch, Flutter!  Yes, you are exactly right, it's 'ex parte' not 'in parte', whatever possessed me??  <grins>  Thanks for explaining what that is as well.  That helps in trying to make sense of this whole thing!

Let me add to this a little if I can.  A TRO (temporary restraining order) is typically VERY difficult to obtain.  It is, by its very nature, an emergency order obtained ex parte.  The reason is that, in order to even obtain a TRO, you need to convince the judge (a) that there's the need for immediate relief and (b) telling the other side would be detrimental to the relief requested (among other things).  In other words, you need to convince the judge that telling the other side would increase the likelihood that the "thing" you're trying to prevent will occur if you give the other side notice.  If the judge isn't convinced that the case is such an emergency that you can't give the other side notice and an opportunity to be heard, the request will be denied, and the plaintiff will need to seek a preliminary injunction instead. 

Thank-you JessStar, I guess what is bothering me in all this, let's say the person is lying and making up things though sounds very convincing, does the judge just go with that, or is this all checked out? A person can be very convincing, and since a young boy is missing, and since the person who was last seen with him is the person that the restraining order is being put on that person, would it be easier in that respect, and perhaps things not checked out as well.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »

I don't think it has anything to do with egos...I think they are trying to preserve potential evidence...

Hi, ozziesmom!  Harry has a history with Multinomah (sp?) County.  He went to search an area, at the mother's request, that had already been searched by LE.  He and his dogs found her child's body within a minute.  It caused them some embarrassment.  So, they try to block him from helping. 

You can read about it here:  http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html

This battle of egos goes on with LE a lot.  Just ask my husband and my son, who both work in LE.  Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2010, 10:39:52 PM »

True Claycat!  Well... To be honest, Harry doesn't need his scent to find Kyron, if he's no longer alive.  :*(  He needs his scent to find an alive Kyron.  As in abducted and hidden, perhaps.  Without that, he still has a 5% chance of finding him alive, which he hopefully is, may just take a lot longer than it 'could'. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »

True Claycat!  Well... To be honest, Harry doesn't need his scent to find Kyron, if he's no longer alive.  :*(  He needs his scent to find an alive Kyron.  As in abducted and hidden, perhaps.  Without that, he still has a 5% chance of finding him alive, which he hopefully is, may just take a lot longer than it 'could'. 

I am not sure why Kyron's bio parents did not offer up something with his scent to Harry Oakes at this point in time. I assume it is on LE's recommendation that they have not not. But if it were me, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

*sigh*

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »

Hi, ozziesmom!  Harry has a history with Multinomah (sp?) County.  He went to search an area, at the mother's request, that had already been searched by LE.  He and his dogs found her child's body within a minute.  It caused them some embarrassment.  So, they try to block him from helping. 

You can read about it here:  http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html

This battle of egos goes on with LE a lot.  Just ask my husband and my son, who both work in LE.  Smile

Interesting Claycat...thanks for the link

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.