April 26, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474342 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: July 04, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

Wyks

If ANY child was missing and authorities came to my door and requested ... in the process of elimination ... a search of my home and property ... I would step aside ... ask the investigators to excuse the mess and ... go for it!

The search of my computer's hard drive would reveal my need for professional help with my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... so be it!

Janet

Exactly!  Am betting that's how the majority of folks would feel, let em at it.  Which kind of makes it all the more curious why Kaine didn't seem to feel thatta way.  IMO 

Hi, Wyks--I would feel the same way under the circumstances unless I had classified material on my computer, in which case I'd have to clear it somehow.  Otherwise, refusal to allow LE access to my computer would be quite suspicious, IMO.

It seems these people are a trashy lot, sort of like the Cummings-Croslins, with better educations, and teeth.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1601 on: July 04, 2010, 07:02:58 PM »

So far - there is no affair according to the kgw.com source. Just the promise of something in the future. Could be money, could be a relationship, could be sex. I know where that rumor started. That's according the "inside source" or whatever you want to call it. This does not meet the criteria of an affair to me. Just pointing that out.

"she led him on" - well duh, that happens when you are dealing with someone who may do anything to get what she wants. People get lied to. It happens. However, Mister Weedpuller, you didn't exactly fly on down to the police station when this all went down, and I havta remember - these cases attract all kinds of crazies. Not to forget the psychos psychics, and if psychics are soooo psychic why don't they pick up the phone before-hand and call a family and tell them that something bad is gonna happen? I know someone will say - they were waiting for the Xerox to printer out the latest star charts. LOL

I would like to know where the other one involving Kaine began if anyone knows.
Rob think about that key word again " GYM" ........
 remember suitcase with Melissa Huckaby .. I am thinking this Weed Puller either went to the GYM or he and his Wife were members of the " GYM" with Kaine and Terri and they have been bouncing off each other .. for months. Terri and Weed Puller trying to hide what they have been doing ..from the spouses. OR is there a group of " flap jacks" that belong to the gym.. that this is considered normal? Trading spouses. Free for All, as long as, all who are in the " group".. play by the rules.  Wonder what the rules are? What is the benefits? I think they all deserve each other.
Kyron did not deserve any of this~ and Rob I know you agree.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: July 04, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »

So far - there is no affair according to the kgw.com source. Just the promise of something in the future. Could be money, could be a relationship, could be sex. I know where that rumor started. That's according the "inside source" or whatever you want to call it. This does not meet the criteria of an affair to me. Just pointing that out.

"she led him on" - well duh, that happens when you are dealing with someone who may do anything to get what she wants. People get lied to. It happens. However, Mister Weedpuller, you didn't exactly fly on down to the police station when this all went down, and I havta remember - these cases attract all kinds of crazies. Not to forget the psychos psychics, and if psychics are soooo psychic why don't they pick up the phone before-hand and call a family and tell them that something bad is gonna happen? I know someone will say - they were waiting for the Xerox to printer out the latest star charts. LOL

BBM

That one phrase leads me to believe ther was an affair..in which she traded sex and the idea of future sex for the murder of her husband.  She lead him on..means they had sex , had an affair, but he feels now that it was simply to get back at Kaine and to find someone to kill him.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: July 04, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »

Well I am off the computer.. Going to spend the day with my boys and husband. We bought fireworks to shoot off tonight, can't wait to see their faces. We have those snakes, remember them? I loved them as a child. Lots and lots of sparklers and fountains. And although we still, at this late hour of 4:05, have no idea what we will be eating for dinner, it will most likely involve our BBQ. So everyone, have a fun, safe holiday with your loved ones. Remember there are families on this board that would love nothing more then to spend the day with their loved one who is missing. My prayers go out to them today.

Happy 4th of July!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1604 on: July 04, 2010, 07:11:22 PM »

Well I am off the computer.. Going to spend the day with my boys and husband. We bought fireworks to shoot off tonight, can't wait to see their faces. We have those snakes, remember them? I loved them as a child. Lots and lots of sparklers and fountains. And although we still, at this late hour of 4:05, have no idea what we will be eating for dinner, it will most likely involve our BBQ. So everyone, have a fun, safe holiday with your loved ones. Remember there are families on this board that would love nothing more then to spend the day with their loved one who is missing. My prayers go out to them today.

Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th back at You and Yours TG - Enjoy your Boys they are only young once.
Love to You - K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: July 04, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »

Just that Kaine was having an affair with a colleague, have no idea about the colleague, and whether it is a man or a woman. There just has to be more to this, unless Terri is really nuts, I just don't get why she would try and hire someone to kill Kaine, for just having an affair.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

I might not go that far but ... from the moment an affair was revealed ... my hubby would wish he was dead.  devil angel icon

no rose ... I agree.  Terri's actions tend to be an over-reaction in regards to payback for an affair.

It would be interesting to know the reason that Terri felt motivated to send James to his grandparents to live.  It would be interesting to know the reason that Terri felt the need to disappear Kyron.  Were these boys at risk while residing under the same roof as Kaine.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: July 04, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »

remember suitcase with Melissa Huckaby .. I am thinking this Weed Puller either went to the GYM or he and his Wife were members of the " GYM" with Kaine and Terri and they have been bouncing off each other .. for months. Terri and Weed Puller trying to hide what they have been doing ..from the spouses. OR is there a group of " flap jacks" that belong to the gym.. that this is considered normal? Trading spouses. Free for All, as long as, all who are in the " group".. play by the rules.  Wonder what the rules are? What is the benefits? I think they all deserve each other.

But how do you go from having an affair to get someone to kill your husband because your husband was having an affair to hurting and/or hiding your child? That is what I cannot connect.

Ok, off now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 04, 2010, 07:18:30 PM »

This story about the landscaper and Terri attempting to hire him to kill Kaine does resolve a couple things for me.

1.  Now I understand why Kaine suddenly left with the baby
2.  Now I know why he was able to get a restraining order to keep Terri from seeing any of the kids

What we don't know is where is Kyron.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 04, 2010, 07:21:25 PM »

Hey y'all, I certainly don't begrudge anyone for an opinion that Terri did all this with or without an accomplice. Heck, even I admit it looks possible. A reasonable person would be inclined to believe that Terri is somehow responsible. You get a feel for reading between the lines after following enough cases.

However, with all that said. With so many "no comments", and shoddy reporting by reporters (in their zeal and zest to be the first) maybe they all have this all screwed up. I am trying to take in as much as you all, and I realize we all have different skills and differing meaning for what it typed out. Heck, I'm a terrible typist, so you all have me there. lol

Affairs rarely lead to murder, and less often to the disappearance of a lil boy. In my opinion, there is always a next big case - usually every three years. And these cases attract all sorts of nutballs. Posters and unreliable witnesses. It happens. Could Terri have done all this? Sure she could have. Could someone else have done it - possibly.

Terri would have to have a hatred that rivals something we rarely see here to kill or disappear Kyron. This would be something so horrible that has festered for so long that she devised some sort of plot to do the unthinkable.

Like I said, I don't know if she did this and I don't know if someone else did this either. I try to keep an open mind and I bet if everyone - including Kaine got the public enema that Terri has received maybe things would be looked at a lil differently. I'm sure Kaine knows and knew who she was - he lived with her. None of this can be a surprise to him unless he was blind, deaf and dumb. No one can be that stupid and work for Intel.

Anyways, I hope it's solved very soon - no one wants this to go on any longer.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1609 on: July 04, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »

Just that Kaine was having an affair with a colleague, have no idea about the colleague, and whether it is a man or a woman. There just has to be more to this, unless Terri is really nuts, I just don't get why she would try and hire someone to kill Kaine, for just having an affair.

I might not go that far but ... from the moment an affair was revealed ... my hubby would wish he was dead.  devil angel icon

no rose ... I agree.  Terri's actions tend to be an over-reaction in regards to payback for an affair.

It would be interesting to know the reason that Terri felt motivated to send James to his grandparents to live.  It would be interesting to know the reason that Terri felt the need to disappear Kyron.  Were these boys at risk while residing under the same roof as Kaine.

Janet

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 04, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

Janet

Don't know what happened to my post. But anyway, yes, a scorned woman can lead to some ugly things, but I feel this is more than a husband having an affair, some pieces are missing, and I'm sure eventually they will come out.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 04, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »

I was in the gym business for 20 years. Affairs arise. I have seen it with my own eyes. However, sorta hard to have an affair with someone from the gym when your spouse goes that with you.

It happens when a woman or a man goes there without a spouse.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: July 04, 2010, 07:41:50 PM »

Well, I'm off like fleas after a nice dip.

Hopefully we will have that neutron bomb fireworks I keep hearing about - lol. I'll be rather disappointed if no neutron bomb. I could be satisfied with a simulation of the Dresden bombing tho -

See ya all later.!!

+++

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1613 on: July 04, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

LOL!  Your post is making me giggle.  I.S. mentions "fried Squirrel"Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1614 on: July 04, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

07-04-2010, 05:11 PM 
Marlins2010 
Registered User   Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by trich 

If the "landscaper" is telling the truth and Terri asked him
to kill her husband 6 or 7 months ago ....if he had gone to
LE then surely they would have questioned her and told Kaine
back then to warn him.
Surely they were not waiting to see if someone else might have been
hired to kill Kaine....or worse yet waiting to see if someone took a pot shot at him.
No I believe the "landscaper" did not tell LE until Kyron went missing.
I still will never understand why he did not tell back when she approached him.

"Maybe he's an illegal or just didnt want any problems with law or the hassle or stress. He apparently also did not tell Kaine. So he probably just didnt want to deal with it and risk the psycho sm hurting him or his family. Maybe she also had somethign on him to blackmail him with if he told. and now he's asking for immunity or the cops silence if it was something like he cheated on his wife or whatever. or he's afraid that it was worth risking bc if he didnt tell cops now theyd find out anyway and he'd be arrested for obstruction".

All of that, plus sex.

Was he holding out for more candy?  LOL

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1615 on: July 04, 2010, 07:53:04 PM »

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th Tracygirl!  I remember the Sparklers, loved them!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 04, 2010, 07:54:49 PM »

One month later: Where is Kyron Horman?

PORTLAND, Ore. – It has been a month since a young boy with a toothy smile, wire-rimmed glasses and cruelly ironic CSI T-shirt seemingly vanished into thin air from his small rural school on the outskirts of Portland.

In the four weeks since Kyron Horman, age 7, disappeared from the halls of Skyline Elementary School on the morning of June 4, thousands of dedicated searchers, law enforcement members, concerned parents and thousands of others watching the search unfold on TV and online have hoped and prayed he would be found.

Thousands upon thousands of tips poured in to investigators. Every nook and cranny around the school was searched and re-searched. The metro area has been plastered with Missing posters bearing Kyron’s visage. Divers dove area waterways and found nothing.

At a press conference Friday, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Stanton said that so far, there have been no credible sightings of the child. In the early moments of the investigation, Stanton, choked with emotion, pledged to bring Kyron home and the story gained national attention.

Now, a month later, the desperate searches have ended, there is still no sign of Kyron and his family has fractured. A subdued Sheriff Stanton said Friday that they are still working on the assumption that Kyron is alive.

•The search for Kyron Horman on KATU.com
On Thursday, Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, made a tearful plea that his stepmother and the last person to see him, Terri Horman, work more closely with investigators.

Terri Horman has been hit with divorce proceedings and a restraining order by her husband, Kaine Horman, after two recent calls to 9-1-1, the details of which have not yet been made public.

Kaine Horman has also moved out of the secluded family home and taken the couple’s toddler daughter with him. More and more, the focus of the investigation has turned to Terri.

On Wednesday, she hired a prominent local defense attorney, which put an extra step in investigators’ quest for information from her.

A month later, no arrests in the case have been made and no suspects have been announced. No Amber Alerts were ever sent since investigators said they had no suspect information or even knew if Kyron had been abducted. The investigation has cost over $300,000, according to Stanton.

But after all the searches, family drama, expense, tips from the public and chasing of leads, the original question remains unanswered.

What happened to Kyron Horman?

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/97702009.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1617 on: July 04, 2010, 07:59:31 PM »

I have to go Back to Square on all of this - because its becoming Muddy.
1. We have a Family that lives in a very small community within the Portland Or area.
Five people reside within the house. With one in and out as family member: James
*Kaine - Age 36 bio Dad of children: Kyron and Kiara/Kitty
*Terri-Age 40 Adoptive mother of Kyron, Bio Mom of James and Kiara/Kitty
*Kyron - 7 yrs old
*Kitty - 18 mos old
*James -16 years old
---
Mom/TH is primarily Stay at home and is in charge of taking care of " All Children and the House". Mom/TH is educated and has had work outside the home and has the desire to work and contribute and does volunteer at the elementary schools. She though has not found a stable position to work outside the home.
Dad/KH - works for a subsidiary of Intel and or directly for Intel. He can work from home and or work at his office. He is the only employed spouse.
*Desiree Young aka Desiree Horman ( Bio Mom of Kyron)
 She lives 4 hours away from Kyron. Medford Oregon. Currently married to Tony Young who is Kyron's step father.
*DY-She when married to Kaine filed for divorce when she was 8 mos pregnant with Kyron. She filed a restraining order against Kaine at the time of Divorce. Why it is unclear. Kaine eventually obtained custody of Kyron.
Desiree had health issues /kidneys and needed treatment and found it outside of the US. She found health care in Canada. She came back to Oregon and did not fight for custody ( she could have or could not have it is unknown)
Kyron then living with Kaine as a single parent. Kyron an infant.
--- So that is established. As far as we know. 
Then comes Terri Moulton to the picture. She was once said to have been a friend of Desiree while Desiree was married to Kaine. It has been tossed around and disputed that Desiree denies being friends with Terri prior to Terri having a relationship with Kaine. Dispute stated that Desiree says the opposite of what was released originally- them being gal pals and Terri knowing the fundamentals of DH and KH's marriage. That TH swooped in and went after Kaine even knowing he was tossed by Desiree.
Currently known via Desiree or hearsay
That Kaine hired Terri ( recommended by Desiree) TH hired, to be a live in care taker of Kyron. That Kaine could not work and take care of Kyron by himself.
TH lived with Kaine and they fell into a relationship. Where James comes in I do not recall. Did TH bring James in with her at this time? While Kyron was an infant? I do not know. They fall into a relationship, marry in Hawaii and all falls into place. Kiara is born and all seems to be well and good.
- Ok I am tossing the it over to the next monkey. To add what they feel is known -
*Remember the game -that one whispers into the next person's ear
a sentence ..then its passed from that person to the next and it finally comes out to be a totally different story in the end. This is how I think most of us feel at the moment.
I think though what I have offered above is " what is known, not necessarily the truth" .. all of this is such a debacle. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 04, 2010, 08:00:43 PM »

I really am beginning to think that some people actually saw Terri leave with Kyron, and this is not being told to the public, otherwise why a lawsuit hasn't been brought against this school is beyond me.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1619 on: July 04, 2010, 08:03:01 PM »

S.M & B.O.C., today, is like read "The Only Living Witness" I could not stop reading that book .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a comment on B.O.C.

Redrock says:
July 4, 2010 at 7:34 pm

The sheriff benefits from the leak. He has the newspaper to deal with long after this case is resolved. I think the leak also heralds pending events of significance.

Absolutely Correct Redrock.
I predict at least one arrest in this case this week, and I daresay I do not feel the first arrest will be Terri.

I think the threat call from Terri was about landscaper enounter under the guise of getting her to say something surreptitiously.

Here’s how this went down.

Subject Landscaper is in interview Room A, full view of hall traffic.

On way to interview Room B, Terri passes room A, and realizes it will not help her to pretend he does not exist anymore.

While getting statement from landscaper, LE informs Kaine, and advises him for his and his daughter’s safety, they are aware of a crdible threat to their person, by his wife.

During landscaper statement, they get him to agree to wear a wire, to confirm if he is in fact, telling the truth.

In Terri interview and polly, she admits affair, but denies murder plot, ends interview, specifying she will retain counsel before being interviewed again.

At some point, the “exhange of words to be recorded happens in some fashion. Possiby at the Sherriffs Office, while they are left alone. Perhaps he goes to the house to confront her:

“The cops know about us, and I told them the truth that you hired me to kill Kaine.”

She says, your crazy, don’t ever bother me again. Calls 911 says she is afraid for her safety based on that confrontation, as this person is unstable. Concern for breach of peace at her residence.

Wherever she is, she has been told or figured out Kaine knows and left her.

Call 11ish, welfare concern for her daughter. Is likely told that her husband and child are safe, and they will need to address custody issues in family court.

B

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.