April 26, 2024, 05:07:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474380 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.

Wouldn't it be something .... if we were to find out that as Terri waved buh bye to Kyron and walked out to the parking lot, as he supposedly walked to his classroom... and then, enter stage left...... Kaine.  'Hey little buddy!  Let's play hooky!'  Out another door they go.  Wouldn't that be something, eh? 

What would Kaines motive be?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »

Here is a link that shows who is collecting funds for the search by Harry Oakes.  He is not collecting them himself.  A committee will disperse the funds for his search.  Someone needs to let that other forum know the truth about this!

http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/press-release-re-kyron-horman-search.html

That 'other place' has been notified.  They also erased those messages and about 30 others at the same time.  Sad 

And he's only taking donations for his expenses.  Like gas.  He lives less than an hour away.  Won't be a lot. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »

Let me add to this a little if I can.  A TRO (temporary restraining order) is typically VERY difficult to obtain.  It is, by its very nature, an emergency order obtained ex parte.  The reason is that, in order to even obtain a TRO, you need to convince the judge (a) that there's the need for immediate relief and (b) telling the other side would be detrimental to the relief requested (among other things).  In other words, you need to convince the judge that telling the other side would increase the likelihood that the "thing" you're trying to prevent will occur if you give the other side notice.  If the judge isn't convinced that the case is such an emergency that you can't give the other side notice and an opportunity to be heard, the request will be denied, and the plaintiff will need to seek a preliminary injunction instead. 

Thanks Jess! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »

Could Terri be protecting her 16 year old son?  Where was James on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Also ... did Kaine mention anything in regards to any contact with his son on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Janet

++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother. ....

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Why the discrepancy?

The above quote of Terri Horman implies that James was on a camping trip on Saturday ... the day following Kyron's disappearance.

The following quote of Ron Tarver implies that James was with Terri on Saturday ... the day following Kyron's disappearance.

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++++

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Aww my partner in crime! Janet I read that today and I began asking that question over and over again, all day long to the point I am surprised I have not been banned! I cannot find the article that states James moved in with bio dad, do you know where that is? Also the article that states something to the effect, "....but le will not say who Kyron was last seen with" Any idea?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »

This is from DoubleDeckers forum, true crime. Remember this?

Monday, June 7, 2010

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
By The Oregonian
((edit)) His stepmother said she last saw him at 8:45 a.m. Friday. She watched him walk toward his classroom after the pair toured the school's science fair.

During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... orman.html

So a student said he saw Kyron later that morning, I take that as later then 8:45, at the south enterence to the school. Kyrons classroom is on the northside. I think the south side is the front of the school.

EDIT:  Tracygirl - you didn't know but we received a complaint this afternoon from the Oregonian for copyright infringement. 

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:09:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2010, 11:01:31 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.

Wouldn't it be something .... if we were to find out that as Terri waved buh bye to Kyron and walked out to the parking lot, as he supposedly walked to his classroom... and then, enter stage left...... Kaine.  'Hey little buddy!  Let's play hooky!'  Out another door they go.  Wouldn't that be something, eh? 

I just cannot see that happening.  What would Kaine's motive be and how would he convince LE his daughter needs protection from her mother?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2010, 11:09:58 PM »

Tracygirl, I think you are right, S is towards the road, and that would be the front of the school as well.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

LE knows much more of the case than we do, and while we try to make sense of Kyron's disappearance we have to keep in mind that we do not have all the facts and so we do our reasoning using what limited information is made available (which most times varies depending on the source.)

If one reads through the lines of the statement the "family" issued last night, one understands that (1) the three talked to LE and discussed the case (2) based on some of the evidence in the case the decision was made to remove the toddler from the home.

The judge has been quoted today in several media saying that the restraining order paperwork was sealed because disclosing it could affect the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

How can the RO affect the investigation?

IF Terri was having an affair, as has been mentioned above, that could explain the divorce filing by Kaine.

But, the toddler was removed from the home, and that right there has nothing to do with Terri having an affair.

IMO.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2010, 11:11:56 PM »

Monday, June 7, 2010

By The Oregonian
((edit)) His stepmother said she last saw him at 8:45 a.m. Friday. She watched him walk toward his classroom after the pair toured the school's science fair.

During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

So a student said he saw Kyron later that morning, I take that as later then 8:45, at the south enterence to the school. Kyrons classroom is on the northside. I think the south side is the front of the school.

EDIT:  Tracygirl - you didn't know but we received a complaint this afternoon from the Oregonian for copyright infringement. 

OMG, Tracygirl!  That is an excellent catch!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »

NOTE:  Please when quoting an article from the OREGONIAN, simply post the story header and the link.  The Oregonian complained today of copyright infringement. ( http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/ )

We don't normally get complaints but when we do we comply with the request.  Most don't care as long as we post a link back to their site. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »

What would Kaines motive be?

Dunno.... just tossed that idea out there, haven't fluffed it out yet.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman retains Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze
Published: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 7:09 PM     Updated: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 7:53 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:15 PM »

I believe that report is in the timeline.  That a student claimed to have seen Kyron at around 9am.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »

Monday, June 7, 2010

By The Oregonian

So how do we post their articles? Do I simply link it or we cannot post their articles at all? Sorry I don't understand. Thanks! and sorry about that.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:42 PM »

Good evening everyone:)

One thing is for sure in this case, something has been going on in that household for at least the last six months.  Terri has physcially changed a great deal and not for the better.  I do not believe she was having an affair, but Kaine may have been.  There is nothing that depresses and ages a woman faster than her husband having an affair. 

Kaine provided the judge some kind of info that had him act in a hurry, almost unheard of today.

At this point in time I truly believe Terri did something to this child and that she acted alone.  I think LE may be collecting evidence for an airtight case and maybe to see if she will give up the whereabouts of Kyron.  One way or another, I hope that whoever is responsible will pay.

Where is Kyron?

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »

WHY did Kaine file for divorce the same day of the 2nd poly?

WHY did the judge grant a restraining order?  He didn't do it simply on a whim or on the word of Kaine alone.

WHY did the judge take away all of Terri's parental rights, no visitation?

WHY is Terri being restricted from owning a firearm?

WHY has LE continued to hint that they need more information on where Terri has been seen in her vehicle that morning?

WHERE is Kyron?

YEAH!!!!  I second that, "Why"?

I think I can answer some of these.  Not in any particular order, forbidding the "respondent" in a case like this where a TRO is granted from possessing a firearm is routine.  The judge "took away" the parental rights (including visitation) (that's not really what he did, but I'll use Klaas' language) because to allow that would have been inconsistent with granting a TRO forbidding her from having contact with her children.  1, 2, 5 and 6, those are the million dollar questions.  But there had to be some imminent danger in order for the judge to grant a TRO.  JMHO, after years of experience. . .

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2010, 11:15:40 PM »

NOTE:  Please when quoting an article from the OREGONIAN, simply post the story header and the link.  The Oregonian complained today of copyright infringement. ( http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/ )

We don't normally get complaints but when we do we comply with the request.  Most don't care as long as we post a link back to their site. 

Ok, found your instructions. I will do that then, I hope they archive their stories.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:33 PM »

LE knows much more of the case than we do, and while we try to make sense of Kyron's disappearance we have to keep in mind that we do not have all the facts and so we do our reasoning using what limited information is made available (which most times varies depending on the source.)

If one reads through the lines of the statement the "family" issued last night, one understands that (1) the three talked to LE and discussed the case (2) based on some of the evidence in the case the decision was made to remove the toddler from the home.

The judge has been quoted today in several media saying that the restraining order paperwork was sealed because disclosing it could affect the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

How can the RO affect the investigation?

IF Terri was having an affair, as has been mentioned above, that could explain the divorce filing by Kaine.

But, the toddler was removed from the home, and that right there has nothing to do with Terri having an affair.

IMO.

EXACTLY Smile and isn't finding Kyron more important than finding out your spouse is cheating...unless there is information that leads you to believe that they are related; the disappearance of Kyron and the alleged cheating.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

Tracygirl - I hope they archive their stories as well.  I learned from the Natalee Holloway case that articles disappear over the years and having them copied is of great help. 

In the case of the Oregonian, just post the link and tell people to read there.  For the other sites continue as usual unless they complain.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

Terri Moulton Horman retains Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze

((edit))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:31:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.