March 28, 2024, 06:09:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471322 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: July 05, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »

Brandi, awesome work with that collage of Terri's pics, thank you so much!  Sorry it put you behind tho.  I think it's amazing to see the changes in her in just 5 years, especially this past year.  I wouldn't have thought that mugshot was Terri!  Interesting that she hasn't always been a redhead, she looks different as a blonde.  IMO.

Hahaha! We posted at the same time.

I think she looks so bad in the current pics because her make up is minimal and she is pouting, acting, so to speak, to look sad. And in a couple of pics, I think she is afraid. For herself.

JMO.

LOL !! 

And yes, all that she's been thru has sure taken it's toll on her face these past several months.  Not to mention that she's now 40.  Gahhh!  That alone tends to do unkind things. 

I was reading over at that body-building site, where her pics were posted.  The link was given somewhere upthread.  Interesting to me is that even some of those who knew her back in 2005, didn't recognize her at all.  Well part of it is that she had used the name Teri Moulton then, not Terri Horman, even spelling her first name differently.  But one of the comments made was that they hoped folks wouldn't just assume that all the changes in her since 2005 was due to 'steroids', etc.  Cuz it's kind of a leap that could be easily made, given some cases.  I dunno if she used steroids or not.  My guess is that she did tho, cuz how else could a woman get her body to do stuff that it naturally wouldn't do?  Not so sure that exercise alone would do that.  (Obviously am ignorant in this)........

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: July 05, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »

I was reading back through the first threads.

I found the date of June 13th as the date of the presser where LE first says this is now considered a criminal investigation..prior it was an endangered child investigation.

Interesting is the date..it was a Sunday.  Yesterday was Sunday. Yesterday it was leaked that Terri had tried to solicit someone to murder Kaine.

Also the date of June 13th is interesting..to me that says from at least that date they had some solid evidence about her murder for hire plot.

I still think someone convinced her to drop that idea..and instead she came up with the idea of disappearing Kyron to get back at Kaine permanently.

I still wonder if she didn't give him to someone who took him to Vancouver..it is so close..yet a country away.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: July 05, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »

Good map of that location:
http://www.homes.com/property/27630938/18212_NW_6th_Ave-Portland-OR-97231

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: July 05, 2010, 05:39:58 PM »

Where is the location of this dead end road in relation to Sauvie Island?

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: July 05, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »

According to one of our Monkey's (Not sure who tracked this down exactly (Big thank you to that person) but from what I found it does match up.)

Jim Kelley lives at this address:
18212 NW 6th Ave, Portland OR 97231

Well, that is a "secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass"

as stated in the article: Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

From Bing maps:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: July 05, 2010, 05:40:43 PM »

concerning Jim Kelley... do we have any info at all on him,.... an address?  the name of the street... anything... if I have the name of the street I can find him and research him...

or what was the name of his neighbor... do we have that...

jim kelley is just too common to start out with nothing else.  we don't want to end up with the wrong one. 

I'll try to find answers to my own questions, but if someone else already has any info on him, it surely would help to get me started on the right person

This is all I have:

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

I can't believe I just thought of something...I remember that Jim Kelley said something about his neighbor or somebody (a female) with her dog saw this truck, too, & thought it was odd so she jotted down the license plate. I wonder if it was from that lead that they were able to get to the landscaper. I also wonder if it was Terri in his truck that was scoping things out earlier in the day (the 1st time the truck was spotted). People have commented on news forums that how could they see a female with reddish hair late a night but that's not what I remember them saying on the tv. I thought they were referring to earlier when the truck came through & it was light outside, then they said they thought it very strange when that same truck came down their road again late at night... Just sayin'...

Here's what I think...I think the landscaper is trapped, was having an affair with Terri, maybe he's the one being thrown all over the rumor mill that was the reason for her first 911 call when somebody was yelling something in her driveway, and now things are being pieced together. I wonder if Terri offered him 10K to take Kyron. I wonder if he's a criminal. I also wonder if he's an illegal & maybe that's why he didn't go to the police right away. I wonder if maybe he didn't take Kyron but maybe Terri did & is attempting to frame this guy. If he's an illegal, who easier to frame when all evidence is hidden? Only hypothetical...just workin' a  theory...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: July 05, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »

According to one of our Monkey's (Not sure who tracked this down exactly (Big thank you to that person) but from what I found it does match up.)

Well, that is a "secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass"

as stated in the article: Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

From Bing maps:

I do wonder if the people on this street allowed for home/property searches or? Including, but not limited to, Mr. Kelley and the neighbor of his that was mentioned?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: July 05, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »

Again, I'm new...sorry about the quote in quote x infinity... Don't even know how that happened, so here it is again Smile

Tracygirl! You're right! They're assigned NUMBERED hooks! Check this out:

I'll let my son know, he wants to be an FBI agent when he grows up, he will be thrilled! Thanks...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: July 05, 2010, 05:45:17 PM »

The home was built in 1911? Wow that's an oldie. I couldn't get a close look at the home(s) that are around in this area exactly. I wonder what "style" of homes these are? (Just curious)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: July 05, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »

Again, I'm new...sorry about the quote in quote x infinity... Don't even know how that happened, so here it is again Smile

I'll let my son know, he wants to be an FBI agent when he grows up, he will be thrilled! Thanks...

I looked at those little round white stickers and to me they all look the same. Not numbers, just a little design that is the same on each one. But that would probably make no sense having them there. Just wanted to voice my opinion. Wink

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: July 05, 2010, 05:51:40 PM »

Titch do you have a date on the James, Kyron & Quinn pg
i see more of james on those pgs than the April 2010, i think
one pic of james in the April 2010
seems she kept up with posting pics, maybe james did leave in april

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c James, Kyron & Quinn
(remember you need to be logged into Facebook when attempting to access the link)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010775&id=1264414625#!

Page 1 & Page 2 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177622#msg1177622

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c April 2010
(remember you need to be logged into Facebook when attempting to access the link)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1
Page 1 - 4 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177642#msg1177642

I saved most of the individual facebook pictures to our other computer., including her titles. BUT...if you log into Facebook and use those links, you can pull each one up individually and see all of the comments, dates, times, etc.

FYI - BIG FYI - I believe, better yet I know, erroneous info is being provided. Terri has stated right when Kyron went missing that James went to live with his grandparents a few months ago. Then we find out he's living with his father so we're all under the impression that he moves from grandmom's to bio dad's. Fine. Only not as simple...

Follow me for a sec... Tarver tells the media that his son came to live with him in March I think, but according to his wife Angela's Facebook page, she had a question presented to her in February asking her how long James has been with them & she said "about a month". So, when I put 2 & 2 together, that tells me January. Landscaper guy says Terri tried to hire him 6-7 months ago & that coincides when James left. Pffft...wonder if Terri carried a grudge...one son for another...? Wow.

So, would somebody please tell me how there can be so many discrepancies in everybody's stories? There's a missing child here. How can people give statements & not be held accountable?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: July 05, 2010, 05:52:09 PM »

OK, so if that's true then maybe this is the location?  Can't tell if that's a train track.  There is a large forest area and I'm sure has been searched:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: July 05, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »

According to Ron Tarver ... James left his mother's home in March.  Logic would dictate that he would have made the move at the end of the school term.

It would be interest to know why the move took place at this time.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.[/color]

It's not clear why he was sent away.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: July 05, 2010, 05:54:30 PM »

concerning Jim Kelley... do we have any info at all on him,.... an address?  the name of the street... anything... if I have the name of the street I can find him and research him...

or what was the name of his neighbor... do we have that...

jim kelley is just too common to start out with nothing else.  we don't want to end up with the wrong one. 

I'll try to find answers to my own questions, but if someone else already has any info on him, it surely would help to get me started on the right person

This is all I have:

I can't believe I just thought of something...I remember that Jim Kelley said something about his neighbor or somebody (a female) with her dog saw this truck, too, & thought it was odd so she jotted down the license plate. I wonder if it was from that lead that they were able to get to the landscaper. I also wonder if it was Terri in his truck that was scoping things out earlier in the day (the 1st time the truck was spotted). People have commented on news forums that how could they see a female with reddish hair late a night but that's not what I remember them saying on the tv. I thought they were referring to earlier when the truck came through & it was light outside, then they said they thought it very strange when that same truck came down their road again late at night... Just sayin'...

Here's what I think...I think the landscaper is trapped, was having an affair with Terri, maybe he's the one being thrown all over the rumor mill that was the reason for her first 911 call when somebody was yelling something in her driveway, and now things are being pieced together. I wonder if Terri offered him 10K to take Kyron. I wonder if he's a criminal. I also wonder if he's an illegal & maybe that's why he didn't go to the police right away. I wonder if maybe he didn't take Kyron but maybe Terri did & is attempting to frame this guy. If he's an illegal, who easier to frame when all evidence is hidden? Only hypothetical...just workin' a  theory...
Hi Titch, welcome to Scared monkeys.

The time of day the truck was seen makes it a hard to think it was Terri in the truck because it was at 3 on Friday, she was home wasn't she, going to the bus stop?Also, in the middle of the night, how would she sneak out?

Where do you think this truck was at on this road? I cannot understand why someone would choose this area unless someone they knew lived there. If you think about it, there are homes there right. Not exacty a very secluded spot to either dump a body or do some kind of exchage.
Interesting thought about the license plate
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: July 05, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

I looked at those little round white stickers and to me they all look the same. Not numbers, just a little design that is the same on each one. But that would probably make no sense having them there. Just wanted to voice my opinion. Wink

I hear ya Brandi but I think it's how the definition is lost when uploading to Photobucket. On my home computer I can make out the 1st sticker showing the number 4 and the second one is either 15 or 25. You can see some of the numbers clearer than the others, but they're all still somewhat blurry. Do any of you know why the interest in the labels? It's been reported Kyron's jacket was found hanging on a hook. I'm not sure if his backpack was on the same hook or on the back of his chair. It's been reported both ways but I never found conclusive proof.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: July 05, 2010, 05:56:57 PM »

thanks brandi, I'll look through all the streets there is a jim kelley and see which one pops up by a ravine and RR track... on dead end. 

that should get us the right one... I hope !

this fits long winding road dead end about a mile1/2 away from school
NW columbia street portland oregon
http://tinyurl.com/33fvprk

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:10 PM »

OK, so if that's true then maybe this is the location?  Can't tell if that's a train track.  There is a large forest area and I'm sure has been searched:

That looks to be the aea surrounding what I found given the home address.
I too read that the area was searched. I am wondering though Klaas, did Mr. Kelley and surrounding neighbors consent to property/home searches done by LE?
Did LE even ask to search? I would think so.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »

Titch do you have a date on the James, Kyron & Quinn pg
i see more of james on those pgs than the April 2010, i think
one pic of james in the April 2010
seems she kept up with posting pics, maybe james did leave in april

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c James, Kyron & Quinn
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010775&id=1264414625#!

Page 1 & Page 2 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177622#msg1177622

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c April 2010
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1
Page 1 - 4 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177642#msg1177642

I saved most of the individual facebook pictures to our other computer., including her titles. BUT...if you log into Facebook and use those links, you can pull each one up individually and see all of the comments, dates, times, etc.

FYI - BIG FYI - I believe, better yet I know, erroneous info is being provided. Terri has stated right when Kyron went missing that James went to live with his grandparents a few months ago. Then we find out he's living with his father so we're all under the impression that he moves from grandmom's to bio dad's. Fine. Only not as simple...

Follow me for a sec... Tarver tells the media that his son came to live with him in March I think, but according to his wife Angela's Facebook page, she had a question presented to her in February asking her how long James has been with them & she said "about a month". So, when I put 2 & 2 together, that tells me January. Landscaper guy says Terri tried to hire him 6-7 months ago & that coincides when James left. Pffft...wonder if Terri carried a grudge...one son for another...? Wow.

So, would somebody please tell me how there can be so many discrepancies in everybody's stories? There's a missing child here. How can people give statements & not be held accountable?

Welcome to my world! I have been trying to make sense out of these people not being able to keep track of this boy. Tarver also said in the article James was living with his grandparents.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: July 05, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »

The home was built in 1911? Wow that's an oldie. I couldn't get a close look at the home(s) that are around in this area exactly. I wonder what "style" of homes these are? (Just curious)

According to google maps this is it:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: July 05, 2010, 05:59:11 PM »

It appears that the sighting was taken seriously by authorities and ... searches were conducted accordingly.

Janet

++++++

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.