March 29, 2024, 08:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471360 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2010, 01:20:33 AM »

Many thanks to Eric and Cary of DreamLife Northwest for donating the use of a boat for Harry n dogs today, as well as a driver and the gas for the search for Kyron.  It's SO awesome that a local business would help out at a moments notice, for Kyron.  Heartwarming.  <monkey hugs!>

Here's their site:

http://www.dreamlifenorthwest.com/index.php

That IS awesome!  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2010, 01:35:31 AM »

I see Terri as being bloated perhaps by alcohol, depressed, yet trying to do the right thing. I see Kaine as a publicly likeable person. Behind closed doors he may be a self- serving egoist. That is unknown. Terri is helping raise his child. He met her during her care of Kyron. As a stay at home mom, she has little maneuverability. It is her job to care for the children. A woman’s sex drive is markedly decreased during the first two years of a child life (some theorists have biological survival instincts as the reason) The likelihood of her being sexually motivated so soon after the birth of an infant is very low.  Terri, once enjoyed body-building but has since seemed to let that take back-seat. We see her finding joy on Facebook in playing games. So, she has all the responsibilities of raising the children, has possibly neglected herself to do so, and her eldest child, is at odds with her husband.
 Desiree had taken out a protective order against Kaine, which may suggest a harmful aspect to Kaine; a man who leaves a woman during pregnancy, a woman who needs kidney therapy.  He,  in my mind,  is not the best in character if this is true. I think of this as a true egoist. Likely Desiree would find a common ground with Kaine as he holds her son in his possession. There is no other way than to try to get along. Did Kaine choose weaker women to satisfy his need for control? Was this man able to manipulate a couple of women to satisfy his own needs? He is not unintelligent.  I offer this opposing view for others to contemplate.  Criminology brings a collection of data to assist. Human beings bring their own life experiences. The jaded singular view cannot trump, but can aid in assessment as all data recorded is never truly all data. JMO

Can you provide a link to where Desiree took out a protective order against Kaine please?

Troubled Family
What records show about Kyron Horman’s stepmom, dad and other relatives.
June 23rd, 2010

In the nearly three weeks since Kyron Horman disappeared, law enforcement officials, reporters and thousands of online commenters have focused their attention on the 7-year-old boy’s fractured family.

The Sunday Oregonian devoted its front page June 20 to a story detailing relations between the boy’s biological mother and stepfather, who live in Medford, and his father and stepmom, who lived with Kyron in Portland. The headline called them a “close, supportive group.”

But a WW review of dozens of court documents paints a very different portrait. These documents reveal a family that has at times been divided by rocky divorce, suspicion and—in the case of one uncle—sex abuse.

This side of the family’s history takes on new emphasis as the investigation into the boy’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline Elementary School drags on. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, sources in law enforcement say investigators are increasingly focusing on the stepmom’s whereabouts the day Kyron vanished. She’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

When he disappeared, Kyron was living with his father, Kaine Horman, and stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, at their $292,000 home off secluded Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. Kaine Horman is an Intel engineer who made $90,000 back in 2002, according to court records.

Terri Moulton Horman is a former bodybuilder and ex-teacher who last worked for the Hillsboro School District, state records show. The Oregonian reports she gave birth to Kaine Horman’s daughter, Kiara, in December 2008.

Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time. Washington County Circuit Judge Donald Letourneau granted Young’s request, forbidding either her or Kaine Horman from taking the children without the other’s consent.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2010, 01:44:45 AM »

Thanks Janet
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2010, 01:54:30 AM »

Klaas, sorry to not have web ability to do so. I know others do. I do however, possess the memory( Lotta good that does huh?). I do hope others can compensate for my lack knowledge in finding that document.
Monkeys?  Desirees's protective order against Kaine.......
 It was suggested as normal practice in the dissolution of a marriage by another in Oregon, that a protective order be given.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2010, 01:59:30 AM »

Thanks Janet for your offer to help find some information for me.

Now I was thinking of something. I am going to argue with myself for a moment. Terri does seem like she gained some weight. That must be very difficult on a woman who was once a body builder. She stays at home all day, taking care of kids, cooking and cleaning..Been there done that and it is hard! Yes it seems she has put on the pounds since her glory days, dresses a little more frumpy etc...but would that preclude a woman from having an affair? What if a man was being flattering to her, giving her the attention her husband doesn't, paying her complements, telling her that she is pretty, how would a woman that now lacks self confidence react? Would she be tempted? I have to be honest and admit I would and have. I didn't act on it but I was tempted. (not this husband, the last one, just so we are clear) I found myself just in that position, being over weight after having children, unhappy with myself and yes, my life. I spent the day cooking and cleaning, trying to do everything for everyone and I couldn't even find enough time to brush my hair. I had a male neighbor that would bring his son over to play with my sons and he made a move. I declined and told him he was not welcomed over to my house, but man that was hard! Sometimes men find woman such as I was easy prey....
Now perhaps Terri found herself in this position but the man was not really after Terri but was after Kyron. I suppose that is how an affair she was having could have this outcome.

See there are so many possibilities!

Gypsy, On June 5th the grandmother who James was said to have lived with, was saying james was at camp with bio dad, bio dad says on June 5th James was with Terri for a preplanned weekend visit. Either Tarver didn't notice or recall he was at boyscout camp with his son that weekend or the Grandma who was at Terri's house didn't notice James was there with her and thought he was away at camp. on June 5th James can't be at camp and at Terri's unless camp was in Terri's back yard. There are 2 completely different stories on this boy's whereabouts on June 4th and 5th.  Why?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: July 01, 2010, 02:08:54 AM »

Folks.......

As I've said before, I cannot make public anything that isn't officially released by LE. 

I will say that a sock was found today, it was seen in the video.  Nothing official yet about that sock. 

Also mentioned in the video was that the cadaver dogs hit on an area.  Harry is bringing out a second set of dogs tomorrow.  Fresh noses, so to speak.  If they hit on the same area, then LE will be notified. 

There's more that I'd like to say about what led him to this location, but think it best to wait til this search is over before publically saying anything specific. 

Please lift Kyron up.... in prayers, thoughts, whichever way works best for you.  And continue to keep those who love him in your thoughts and prayers, as well as Harry and his dogs. 

Thanks everyone! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 01, 2010, 02:18:59 AM »

Interesting post on Blink's site from a person claiming to know about James etc...It is message #20 on the
Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Arrest Is Imminent

I am not sure but I think we now have version number 3. hmmm strange things are happening.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2010, 02:23:56 AM »

Folks.......

As I've said before, I cannot make public anything that isn't officially released by LE. 

I will say that a sock was found today, it was seen in the video.  Nothing official yet about that sock. 

Also mentioned in the video was that the cadaver dogs hit on an area.  Harry is bringing out a second set of dogs tomorrow.  Fresh noses, so to speak.  If they hit on the same area, then LE will be notified. 

There's more that I'd like to say about what led him to this location, but think it best to wait til this search is over before publically saying anything specific. 

Please lift Kyron up.... in prayers, thoughts, whichever way works best for you.  And continue to keep those who love him in your thoughts and prayers, as well as Harry and his dogs. 

Thanks everyone! 

Oh gosh Wykes....Prayers being sent.

Dear God, I pray tonight for you to please bring Kyron home to those that love him and miss him. God please shine your heavenly light upon Kyron so those searching can find him. Please  protect the hearts of those who love this most precious little boy. In your loving name I pray, Amen

Goodnight everyone. May tomorrow bring answers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2010, 02:30:34 AM »

Folks.......

Thanks everyone! 

Thank you Wyks.

I cannot comprehend why family members would not afford an item of clothing to assist Harry's dogs in the search for Kyron.  It does not make sense.

Anyways ... I am thankful that Harry is taking a leap of faith and searching this area which was a primary focus of LE's search.

Janet

+++++

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 01, 2010, 02:31:57 AM »

Folks.......

Thanks everyone! 

Here's Harry and the two Border Collies he used on Wednesday.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2010, 03:14:53 AM »

This is odd to me..... on NG last night, wednesday.... this is from the transcripts.... sloppy way of telling the story by NG??  She says this three, THREE times!!  In three different ways... Sloppy, or breaking news?  I vote sloppy, but you guys can tussle it out.  lol  It's already hit the net, folks saying this as having been reported on NG.  <rolls eyes>  OMG why can't she be more careful how she says what she does??  She spoke of Kyron in the first half of her show.

~~~~

GRACE: It`s my understanding, Heather in Indiana, that they did not, that the parents only discovered Kyron was not at school that day, or so they say, when they went to the bus stop together and he didn`t get off the bus. Then they find out he was never at school. And what that means, Heather in Indiana, is stepmom says 8:45 AM, she sees the little boy, she walks him down the hall, they get to his door, she leaves. He never made it in that door, Heather in Indiana.

<snip...... and further down in the transcripts>

NANCY GRACE, HOST:

blah blah blah...
blah blah blah...
down somemore..
and then this:

Well, when the father and the stepmother go to pick him up off the bus, he never came off the bus. That`s when the father learned he had never been at school that day. Although stepmom says she walked him almost all the way to his first class. And the bell rang and he was going in.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/30/ng.01.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #231 on: July 01, 2010, 04:05:49 AM »

NG announce that tomorrow at 10:00 am "The Family" is going to talk. The news outlets are not releasing any info on this, so I am going to poo - poo it for now. NG just said 10:00, what time zone?
I so love NG .. not ... but probably Eastern Standard ... 10 is her usual time here and we are on EST.

probably the maid of the cousins - stepbrothers- cousins- great aunt - twice removed-of the brothers- sister-in-laws - moms - dad's -cousins - great uncles - maid ...

<monkey smile>

Newfie,

Thank-you, it may be 10:00 EST, maybe, it is an imaginary news conference.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2010, 04:27:46 AM »

I am having a hard time with TH taking Kyron to school THEN taking him out to murder him.  Why did she take him to school at all if she had such a plan?  The likelihood of people seeing her leave with him is very high.  I don't know what happened but that scenario doesn't sit right with me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2010, 06:48:00 AM »

Good morning all,

I hope today is the day.

I can feel my frustration setting in. And it's only because I care. Just like all of you.

I hope that Kyron is found so badly.

Unfortunately - the longer these cases seem to go on the chances of finding the missing person diminishes greatly.

sometimes it takes a hunter who stumbles over a body and the case is solved.

I'm also wondering how Terri could hold the police at bay for almost four weeks.

She doesn't seem like a professional criminal, but maybe she has me fooled.

I guess I am thinking that no matter what happened here - there is more to the story than we can imagine.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2010, 08:22:42 AM »

Wyks, et al...

Well... Only thing I'm coming up with is the link to Seamus O Riley, re the 'in parte' thing.. Is that the one you are referring to?  If not, plz give me another clue.  lol

I am not sure what the original inquiry was, but are you sure the term is "in parte" rather than "ex parte"? 

An ex parte hearing is one held with only one party (usually the plaintiff) present.  The defendent has not been served or advised that the hearing will be taking place.  This is usually the case when CPS goes in and takes possession of children.  They conduct an ex parte hearing before a judge presenting the pertinent facts/reasons for taking the children, and if the judge agrees he will issue the orders allowing CPS to take the children. 

Generally in order for a hearing to be legal, both parties must have been given notice; an ex parte hearing is an exception to the rule.

LOL!  Good catch, Flutter!  Yes, you are exactly right, it's 'ex parte' not 'in parte', whatever possessed me??  <grins>  Thanks for explaining what that is as well.  That helps in trying to make sense of this whole thing!

Let me add to this a little if I can.  A TRO (temporary restraining order) is typically VERY difficult to obtain.  It is, by its very nature, an emergency order obtained ex parte.  The reason is that, in order to even obtain a TRO, you need to convince the judge (a) that there's the need for immediate relief and (b) telling the other side would be detrimental to the relief requested (among other things).  In other words, you need to convince the judge that telling the other side would increase the likelihood that the "thing" you're trying to prevent will occur if you give the other side notice.  If the judge isn't convinced that the case is such an emergency that you can't give the other side notice and an opportunity to be heard, the request will be denied, and the plaintiff will need to seek a preliminary injunction instead. 

Thank-you JessStar, I guess what is bothering me in all this, let's say the person is lying and making up things though sounds very convincing, does the judge just go with that, or is this all checked out? A person can be very convincing, and since a young boy is missing, and since the person who was last seen with him is the person that the restraining order is being put on that person, would it be easier in that respect, and perhaps things not checked out as well.

Quite true, NRCG, and a very valid concern.  During the ex parte hearing, evidence is taken, and part of the judge's job is to judge the credibility of the witness(es).  Because of the emergency nature of a TRO, that's really it, with the exception that the lawyer seeking the TRO is an officer of the court and subject to discipline, up to and including disbarment, if he/she files for a TRO knowing the facts he/she is relying upon to support it are false.

Thank-you for answering, this all has me quite concerned.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2010, 08:27:09 AM »

Folks.......

Thanks everyone! 

Oh my, thanks for the info Wyks.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2010, 08:27:45 AM »

Good morning Jess & Monkey's,

Jess would SM need to pay "restitution" for the searches if she were convicted of a crime?  I read on an Oregon
blog asking that question.  I haven't found anything clear according to Oregon laws pertaining to restitution in her case.

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2010, 08:29:01 AM »

Terri Horman retains prominent attorney

Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 4:14 AM PDT
PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has retained prominent criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze, a source confirmed Wednesday.

Terri’s retention of Houze comes after her husband, Kaine, filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against her on Monday. On Saturday he moved out of the family’s house and took the couple’s 18-month-old daughter with him.

Houze has represented high-profile clients like Dr. Jayant Patel and at least three Portland Trail Blazers.

He represented Patel in the United States before he withdrew from the case.

Patel was found guilty in Australia Tuesday of killing three of his patients and seriously harming another. He was sentenced to seven years in prison on Wednesday.

Houze also represented Deniz Aydiner, a man who received a life sentence for murdering University of Portland student Kate Johnson in 2001. Aydiner avoided the death penalty through a plea deal.

He also represented former Trail Blazer Zach Randolph.

In 2006, a woman sued Randolph accusing him of sexually assaulting her in August of that year.

In that case Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schrunk said that he would not prosecute Randolph on criminal charges. Police never named Randolph as a suspect.

Another client was former Blazer Damon Stoudamire. Stoudamire was arrested for possession of marijuana in 2003. Eventually Stoudamire struck a deal with prosecutors and had his case dismissed. The agreement included submitting to drug-free urine tests for six months.

Additionally, former Blazer Qyntel Woods hired Houze to represent him after he was charged with illegal dog fighting.

Woods pleaded guilty to first-degree animal abuse. He was sentenced to 12 months probation, community service, and made a $10,000 donation to the Humane Society.

Houze, however, turned around and sued Woods, claiming he refused to pay him.

John Henry Hingson III, also a defense attorney, said Terri should have had an attorney sooner.

“She needed an attorney a few weeks ago and proceeding as far as she has without an attorney is the height of foolhardiness, arrogance or ignorance,” he said.

Hingson applauded the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office for taking its time with this investigation. He said if it is a crime the evidence has to be not just solid but absolutely point to one person.

“When you get an indictment as a prosecutor, you better be ready to go to trial tomorrow to convict beyond a reasonable doubt, and rushing the gun on a case like this because of the lights, the publicity and the clamor of the people, is wrong,” he said.

While the sheriff’s office has not named Terri as a person of interest in Kyron’s disappearance, Hingson said that’s “because they want to sucker the person along so they can get them in a trap.”

He said to read between the lines.

“We know that she’s taken two polygraph tests,” he said.

On the same day Kaine moved out of the family's home, two 9-1-1 calls were made from the home, according to the Bureau of Emergency Communications.

A log of the calls revealed the first report came in at 5:18 p.m. and lasted 13 minutes. Dispatchers said it came as a report of threats being made in the family’s home on Sheltered Nook Road in Northwest Multnomah County.

The second 9-1-1 call was made from the home at 11:39 p.m. and was recorded by dispatchers as a child custody issue.

The Bureau of Emergency Communications wouldn’t confirm who made the calls.

The restraining order against Terri bars her from being near the couple’s daughter and prohibits her from owning firearms.

Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order because he said if it was made public it could put the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron in jeopardy.

KATU News has joined with other local media organizations in filing a “motion to intervene” to get the order unsealed.

Former FBI profiler and ABC News consultant, Brad Garrett, said there must be some pattern of abuse in this situation or something Kyron’s father knows that the public doesn’t and the police believe has happened.

“What’s interesting is that we don’t know of any history with Terri as far as abusiveness to any of her children,” he said. “So there’s something under the surface here that we don’t know about and obviously it reached a point, possibly last week, that the husband move(d) forward.”

The developments have left Terri increasingly isolated but her parents are with her at her home and there are also friends who’ve stuck by her.

She has yet to say anything publicly about reports that she’s taken two polygraph tests, been interviewed extensively by police, and has also not spoken about the fliers bearing her picture handed out by investigators.

“It’s almost like a psychological noose that they’re pulling around because as you separate from her and she has no one to cling to … the feelings maybe are, ‘if we can push her just a little bit further she’ll actually tell us the truth,’ because I think they feel like they’re close,” said Garrett.

She’s a woman who proudly shares on her Facebook page photos of herself from bodybuilding competitions, describes herself as “energetic, honest (and) loving.” She answered a question on a Facebook quiz that if she were an animal in the wild, she would be a cougar.

Kyron disappeared June 4 after attending a science fair at Skyline School.

Police have not named any suspects in this case and have not charged anyone with a crime.

http://www.katu.com/news/97546039.html
95 comments

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2010, 08:29:52 AM »

Glad to see Terri now has a lawyer, and he appears from what I read to be a good one.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »

Radio
Administrator
QUEEN

Kudos: 121

Re: Kyron Horman Discussion thread.....
« Reply #246 on: Today at 12:19:31 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terri Moulton Horman's DUI Mugshot.... copy it if you need it...

I do know how to copy the (thumbnail) Mugshot of Terri (2005).

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=137.240

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.