March 28, 2024, 11:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471335 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »

The PTA president for one states she saw Kyron and Terri at the fair that morning posing for that very picture that has been discussed. I suppose she could be in on it too, but chances are given others saw them as well, she was there with Kyron.

What we know, Kyron and Terri were there that morning. Terri claims she left him a few steps away from the classroom at 8:45 when the morning bell rang. From that point on, other then Tanners account we don't really know much of what happened at the school, where Terri was etc.... 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »

I hope Brandi does comment, never entered my mind before. I was reading on In Sessions that the sock Oakes found wasn't Kyron's. Waiting for Wyks, maybe she can clear this up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »

The PTA president for one states she saw Kyron and Terri at the fair that morning posing for that very picture that has been discussed. I suppose she could be in on it too, but chances are given others saw them as well, she was there with Kyron.

What we know, Kyron and Terri were there that morning. Terri claims she left him a few steps away from the classroom at 8:45 when the morning bell rang. From that point on, other then Tanners account we don't really know much of what happened at the school, where Terri was etc.... 
No, we sure don't. I sure see no reason why the PTA president would lie about this. Am I the only one who found it odd that when the pic of Kyron was taken next to his project there wasn't a lot of people milling about? I remember us going to many school functions and in pics we took there was always random people in the pictures. It sure didn't look busy the time the picture was taken.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2010, 12:05:49 PM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51021&page=3

A poster on JQ downloaded Kyron's "hair cut" baby photo, abt. sixth photo.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »

<snipped>
I thought about that too.  It would be interesting to know if they are able to pin down a date and time that the photo was snapped, I have to believe with memory cards and digital technology that this is possible and they are keeping this close to the vest.
Hi Monkeys! This is my first time in this thread, but I always thought the same thing about digital photos. When it is snapped, the date/time is stamped on the card. There is no way to alter that as I far as I understand. I'm still fairly confused with this whole case and am not sure who is responsible. At this moment I tend to lean toward the parents (SM) as most likely. The problem is there really is so much unknown or unconfirmed about this case it's hard to feel completely sure about anything. I mean has anyone confirmed that he was there at school that morning? I mean other than media reports? If he was actually there at school it makes it harder for me to believe SM took him then left with him and killed him. If there is no proof he was there that morning, or that photo was not taken that morning, then I think that looks really bad for SM.
Hi Quiet Monkey it is so nice to see you.  I agree unless there is a solid eyewitness that he was actually at the school that morning it doesn't hold well for TH, I wish we had those answers it certainly would tell us a lot.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »

No, we sure don't. I sure see no reason why the PTA president would lie about this. Am I the only one who found it odd that when the pic of Kyron was taken next to his project there wasn't a lot of people milling about? I remember us going to many school functions and in pics we took there was always random people in the pictures. It sure didn't look busy the time the picture was taken.

Well if the pic was taken at 8:15ish, it may not have been busy yet or perhaps that area was not swamped yet. Although we do see 2 other families there and then the PTA president saying she was there. There is another pic of another child in front of his project so that is a 4th family. Maybe the position of the pic makes it appear empty? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2010, 12:22:39 PM »

The school opened early so the families of the child who worked could attend the fair. I bet Kaine regrets not going into work a bit later so he can attend this fair. He says Kyron was so excited about it and they worked on it together. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2010, 12:24:47 PM »

Hi marycat!  Welcome!

I had another thought about the photo of Kyron in front of his science project.  Many people think the photo was photoshopped to change the date.  (I believe Wyks said it was on Terri's FB with a June 3rd date on it.)  What if the photo with the person in the plaid shirt was taken on the 3rd.  There is also a photo of the project with no one in it and a photo supposedly during the same time with Kyron in it.  What if Kyron's body was added to that photo at a later time to make it look like he was there on the 4th.  Many people have commented that it looks like his left arm is missing.  That seemed strange to me, too.  Maybe Terri was there on the 4th and she spoke of Kyron being down the hall or in the bathroom, and that is what people remember.  Maybe he wasn't there on the 4th, just Terri.  (Maybe this has been discussed before I started posting here again.) 

I just wonder if any of you have noticed a photo where Kyron was standing in a similar position that could have been combined with the empty science fair project photo.  (of course a photo like that could have been deleted. 

Maybe this is a silly idea, but it was a thought.  Brandi is so good with the photos, maybe she could consider this possibility.
Very good points, I need to look at those photos again.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »

I can't see the need to photoshop the pics.

Actually just changing the date in the camera would be easier - then you simply click and take your picture.

That's easy.

The date is stamped as the date you choose and then you change the date back to the correct date.
Ahhh thank you Rob - I have never messed with the date on my camera - in fact I would have no idea how to but that makes sense.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »

That could very well be, that more parents came later to view the science fair, after the picture was taken.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2010, 12:51:48 PM »

Actually just changing the date in the camera would be easier - then you simply click and take your picture.

That's easy.

The date is stamped as the date you choose and then you change the date back to the correct date.
Ahhh thank you Rob - I have never messed with the date on my camera - in fact I would have no idea how to but that makes sense.
Temporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. UGGHHH!! Trying to post but keep getting this message! Sad

Anyway, Rob, are referring to the date that is stamped on the front of the pic that can be seen when looking at the photo? Or do you mean the date/time that is stamped in the properties of the photo?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:10 PM »

ROB - if you believe Nancy Graces transcript, she's saying Kyron never was in school that day. 

Mornin Klaas, yeah I DID see that. I guess I don't know what to believe anymore. I hate when that happens.

How could the classmate have seen him? is that report erroneous? I could list other things too, but I'm not really sure it matters all that much. He was there or he wasn't. That's where it seems to be right now.

I really hate it when there are conflicting reports.

Thanks for bumpin' that forward. < smile >

I'm just thinking that kids get confused.  It's also possible that Kyron was there that morning early for Terri to get that photo of them then THEY left.

WITNESSES

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »

THE FORUM DOWNTIME ISN'T GETTING TO ANYONE MORE THAN ME.  NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2010, 01:05:30 PM »

That's easy.

let's say that those that are saying the pics are altered are correct. It could be as easy as this -

you get to the school 2 hours early, change the TIME on the camera - snap the pics and change the TIME back. You wouldn't even need to change the date. It really is that easy.

But you know - this is a detail of a scheme that most are saying is so complex. I have a hard time rationalizing that Terri is this cunning. I just don't see it. It would take a long time to plan out a scheme this diabolical.

The amount of details that you would need to cover are - well, astronomical.

What I can see happening is this - Kyron walked down the steps and was abducted by a pedophile. Just consider this - pedophile are prohibited from living near schools? why? - yep - cause that's where the kids are. It could have been someone known or unknown to Kyron. Getting away from the school may not have been hard if the pedophile had parked his car right near the exit.

I'm not sure what happened here - but a huge complex school abduction scheme seems rather bizarre. I think a chance abduction makes more sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2010, 01:10:51 PM »

That's easy.

Temporarily Unavailable

Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. UGGHHH!! Trying to post but keep getting this message!
Sad

Anyway, Rob, are referring to the date that is stamped on the front of the pic that can be seen when looking at the photo? Or do you mean the date/time that is stamped in the properties of the photo?

QuietMonkey

I have made it habit to copy each submission to a document page prior to hitting that "post" icon.  It may take a few seconds but ... composing another post can take much longer.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »

That's easy.

Temporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. UGGHHH!! Trying to post but keep getting this message! Sad

well, that's an interesting question.

The properties list many more things - such as; time, date, camera type, speed, and many other things IIRC. You will find this info when you right click on a pic and select properties.

But the properties *could* be altered simply by changing the date and / or time. The properties are basically an itinerary of all the known ingredients that went into making the picture.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

That could very well be, that more parents came later to view the science fair, after the picture was taken.

no rose

I could understand Terri and Kyron not being noticed in the commotion of a crowd of parents/teachers/students.  However ... the photo implies there was no crowd.  Therefore ... those who were present should be able to positively confirm Terri and Kyron presence.  IMO

Janet

_____

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »

Rob, you could be right about a pedophile. Sad
What has me bothered though is why LE is so obviously focusing on the SM? What do they have to gain by wasting so much time focusing on her and then let a "stranger" go on without even looking for them, without warning the community?? That is really scary, and I hope you are wrong about that. I'm sure you are too.
I agree about that I don't think SM planned and carried out a scheme. Any photo date manipulation would probably be figured out by LE I would think. That's why I wondered if it was proven they were both actually in the school together that morning. It sounds as though they were based on news stories. But what about the two teachers that said they saw them leaving together? Too much conflicting info in this case!

Janet, thanks, I do try to remember to copy before I hit post. Smile

Klaas, I certainly understand you must be frustrated more than anyone.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »

So far we don't have much info from the police. We don't know who saw Terri at all. There could have been people that have indicated that they have seen her in their flyers that they have mailed back.

But let's just say for a second that no one has seen her - couldn't that also be true for an unknown pedophile? Doesn't seem like anyone was really paying attention to anything that morning. Just a bunch of automatons bumping about.

most of the missing person cases I have seen have a lil bit of luck involved for the person to successfully make the abduction and then make their getaway. 

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:08 PM »

no rose

I could understand Terri and Kyron not being noticed in the commotion of a crowd of parents/teachers/students.  However ... the photo implies there was no crowd.  Therefore ... those who were present should be able to positively confirm Terri and Kyron presence.  IMO

Janet

Exactly, that is the way I see it, surely these people visiting the fair have given statements to the police.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.