March 29, 2024, 08:41:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471361 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2010, 03:24:44 PM »

Well then, my un-professional opinion is it is not photo shopped. I would say it's not impossible that it is, but very unlikely. If it were, I would think that would be very easy for LE to figure out anyway. But I'm pretty certain that it isn't, especially looking at the pic Klaas just posted.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 01, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

Multnomah County sheriff's officials earlier displayed items of clothing that matched what the second-grader was wearing when he vanished June 4 from Skyline School after a morning science fair:  black T-shirt with a logo from "CSI," dark gray cargo pants, Hanes brand white socks and child's size 11 Skechers sneakers.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 01, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »

Here is that same photo from one of the original articles.  I haven't done a thing to it:

Much better quality image!

Looked like she used a flash.

Looks perfectly fine to me.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 01, 2010, 03:27:31 PM »

The eyeglass photos show an exact match of the model, brand and color of Kyron's frames.

Later in the day, officials released a photo of Kyron Horman that was altered "only to the extent to remove the eye glasses. This has been done to provide a photo to the public to show what Kyron would look like without eye glasses."

Multnomah County sheriff's officials earlier displayed items of clothing that matched what the second-grader was wearing when he vanished June 4 from Skyline School after a morning science fair:  black T-shirt with a logo from "CSI," dark gray cargo pants, Hanes brand white socks and child's size 11 Skechers sneakers.

I just don't know sorry guys

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2010, 03:38:11 PM »

Let me sum it all up for ya'll then.

1. Kaine: Yes I filed papers for divorces and a RO. I can not comment further.
2. Desiree: We are still moving forward with the search for Kyron and are working with LE.
3. All: We can not comment about Terri.

The ONLY thing that might come of this is............
4. Kaine: LE has informed us that Terri is a POI, we can not comment further.
This is from Blackpelican on InSessions board, about the press conference given by mom and dad today.

Thanks.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 01, 2010, 03:38:24 PM »

The shadow is only seen on the side of his right arm where the floor is in the background. I'm pretty certain it is from the lighting and movement from Kyrons arm. If he were photo shopped in I don't think that the shadow would be photo shopped in as well and if it were it would not look right at all. That I guess I would call an educated answer (not professional), atleast I think I've worked with ps enough to know that. The shadow looks natural to the picture. Wow, maybe I'm not as dumb as I think I am sometimes! lol

Anyhow, I hope I'm not contributing to the stress of the server today. I have not posted much the last 6 mos, and here I am today with at least a 1/2 dozen, probably more!

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 01, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »

Blonde - I believe LE did have someone digitally remove the eyeglasses for that image. 
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: July 01, 2010, 03:47:03 PM »

When I look at this comparison this is what I see.  I see a LOST expression, as if they cannot believe what THEY have done.

Yes Klaas, I entirely agree. With every ounce of my being, I think Melissa was part of a much larger group and just the fall guy.
Daddy Lawless was investigated for child sex abuse
Grandpa Horman was accused of sexual molestation.
Timothy Lawless, arrested for the same exact charge as Melissa
Kristian Horman is arrested for child molestation. (LE ADMITTED THEY WERE LOOKING AT KRISTIAN)
Sandra Cantu is found in a suitcase in water
LE is looking for a suitcase in water searching for Kyron
Have we found any religious ties with these families or ancestry?
I saw that Terri seemed to be religious from her Facebook.
Weren’t there a lot of adoptions in these families as there were with the Lawless clan?
I am concerned about Desiree's RO on Kaine stating her fear he was going to take the children away.
If Terri's phone was pinging on Sauvie, did someone else have her phone? I would think a CSI fan would understand phone pings as we here do.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 01, 2010, 03:47:54 PM »

Here is that same photo from one of the original articles.  I haven't done a thing to it:

Much better quality image!

Looked like she used a flash.

Looks perfectly fine to me.

He really is a darling little boy, isn't he? His smile is so perfect. When I see this young boy I see a happy kid, so proud of his project, so full of life. It is so difficult to understand why someone would hurt a young child, or how they can bring themselves to do it. Don't get me wrong, I pray more then anything he is alive but to me, it doesn't seem like he would be at this point.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 01, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Considering that I am now of the opinion that Terri and Kyron were at the school on the morning of Friday, June 4, 2010 ... I believe that events were as Terri related up until 8:45 am.  It is my belief that at this point in time ... Terri and Kyron left the school together.  In other words ... Terri did not watch her stepson walk towards his classroom.

When the teacher witnesses are considered ... if it were not for the alleged cell phone record which disputes Terri's account to authorities regarding her activities after leaving the school  and ... the subsequent search of the Island ... Terri would have had me in her corner.

The two polygraphs do concern me somewhat.  To Terri's credit ... she did submit to them.  Now a high profile attorney has entered the scene.

The indication is that Kyron's father, mother and stepfather have turned on Terri after standing united with her for three weeks.  Contact with her little daughter has been legally denied.  Why?

Something is going on behind the scenes ... something that appears to implicate Terri in the premeditated disappearance of her stepson.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: July 01, 2010, 03:52:17 PM »

This is a nice real picture I do think the other was worked on..

Thank you Blonde.

Kyron is a real sweetie.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: July 01, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »

One more thing, Kaine working for Intel would give him computer expertise no? Access to Terri's phone, computer, knowledge of pings, piggybacking. Timothy Lawless was also a computer expert. Dunno if Kaine is any sort of expert, just putting it out there since he does work for Intel. Lawless clan do have a place in Oregon where Mommy Lawless threatened to disappear with Melissa's daughter so the birth father couldn't see his child. Where is Doubledecker? Can someone ask her to see if there are any ties between these clans by either churches or ancestry?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 01, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

When I look at this comparison this is what I see.  I see a LOST expression, as if they cannot believe what THEY have done.

Yes Klaas, I entirely agree. With every ounce of my being, I think Melissa was part of a much larger group and just the fall guy.
Daddy Lawless was investigated for child sex abuse
Grandpa Horman was accused of sexual molestation.
Timothy Lawless, arrested for the same exact charge as Melissa
Kristian Horman is arrested for child molestation. (LE ADMITTED THEY WERE LOOKING AT KRISTIAN)
Sandra Cantu is found in a suitcase in water
LE is looking for a suitcase in water searching for Kyron
Have we found any religious ties with these families or ancestry?
I saw that Terri seemed to be religious from her Facebook.
Weren’t there a lot of adoptions in these families as there were with the Lawless clan?
I am concerned about Desiree's RO on Kaine stating her fear he was going to take the children away.
If Terri's phone was pinging on Sauvie, did someone else have her phone? I would think a CSI fan would understand phone pings as we here do.

hmmm peace, that is interesting to say the least. I hadn't put them together like that.

You know when I look at the photo of Terri I see the look of worry in her eyes. When I look at MH I see a person who is carrying regret and trying to make sense of it all. Terri to me looks like she is uncomfortable and worried. I remember seeing John Gardner in the courtroom, he had that look of anger in his eyes. He was swaying back and forth like a caged animal. He was a true psychopath
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: July 01, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »

Off to celebrate Canada Day (July 1st) activities with four of our grandkids (7-12).  Mom and Dad are involved with the organization of events so ... Papa and Mama are where it is at for the most part.  Fireworks at 10:00 PM will officially end the day.

Have a good day all!

Janet
1:00 PM PT

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #334 on: July 01, 2010, 04:02:25 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-oregan-boy-kyron-horman-stepmother-terri-horman-11061709

Interesting info.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 01, 2010, 04:02:28 PM »

I have already stated my opinion on whether the image has been photoshopped and feel quite certain it has not been. But I wanted to show you one thing. I took the clear, good quality image that Klaas posted, resized it to 25%, then resized it back to 400%  .... and you can see how the quality has been diminished and the "shadows" appear. Just resizing a real image will make it look distorted. Okay, done on that subject Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #336 on: July 01, 2010, 04:03:13 PM »

Does anyone have a cached copy of the Willammette page where they stated that Kaine H had kicked out two reporters and said that they were not \"team players\" and sited two papers that he didnt want in the room? I need someone to verify this.
Did any one else see the page here before it was nixed online?
Thanks

I am reading about it on the facebook page for Kyron. Seems that Kaine is running the show here, if proven so and if these reports are true I\'d like to know because we can chalk up three more points for being controlling if so. I have zeroed in on him, he isnt letting me down so far.
(I just saw this on InSessions, has anyone else read this? If this is true, and I have no idea if it is, just furthers my thoughts about Kaine being a control freak.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #337 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:11 PM »

Off to celebrate Canada Day (July 1st) activities with four of our grandkids (7-12).  Mom and Dad are involved with the organization of events so ... Papa and Mama are where it is at for the most part.  Fireworks at 10:00 PM will officially end the day.

Have a good day all!

Janet
1:00 PM PT
Happy Canada Day, sounds like a lot of fun.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »

IMO everything is not a big conspiracy.  Sometimes the monster isn't who we suspect it will be.  There is a reason why people are distancing themselves from Terri and it's not because they are out to get her.  I honestly believe that Kaine didn't want to believe it until he came face to face with it.

There may or may not be an accomplice but I see no reason to tie the two cases ( Cantu/Horman ) cases together.  I just thought the look on Melissa's face was scarily similar to Terri's.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2010, 04:05:26 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-oregan-boy-kyron-horman-stepmother-terri-horman-11061709

More insight on the 911 calls.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.