April 26, 2024, 08:54:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474387 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2010, 05:51:39 PM »

Here's some raw footage of the statement by Desiree today. You can see quite a few family and group dynamics at play if you watch it all.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

That was interesting to watch. Desiree seems like the poor thing is about to fall apart. She seems fragile right now. I am not sure that was a good idea to make her speak, give the woman a flipping break.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »

I just read that too Wyks - it's outrageous. What kind of guy is Kaine? not very helpful if you ask me.

This is Gerry McCann - and I bet most here have not seen this pic - this is when the entire country turned on him and wanted to lynch 'em. This Kaine guy better watch his step or he may find himself with little help.

<respectfully snipped for bandwidth>

I agree Rob.  And thanks for that pic, hadn't seen it yet. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 01, 2010, 05:53:12 PM »

✂ snipped ✂
Ok, one more point about this lol.

How much more can this woman cooperate? She has given two voluntary polygraphs. How many have you taken Desiree? have you been cleared?

What Desiree really meant to say, in my opinion, is - Take the police to the body, but didn't want to offend everyone nationwide with a possible wild accusation and possibly garner sympathy for Terri.

I think Desiree's message to Terri is: "Tell the truth."

JMO

I guess she has told enough of the truth so far that she has avoided being arrested - despite two polygraphs.

< shrugs >

She is under no obligation to take a polygraph and they are inadmissible in court, as we all know. The police have her cell records, and I'm sure her computer records - isn't it the job of the police to PROVE someone has committed a crime and not the job of the alleged target to surrender her rights?

just sayin'

( smile )

I was speaking from what is (IMO) Desiree's POV.

Not mine, necessarily.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 01, 2010, 05:53:58 PM »

<snip>
James did live with his grandmother/grandparents for a period of time before he went to live with his biological father.
Anyone know why he had to move out?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 01, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »

Video - Kyron's mom issues statement 

Posted on July 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97614874&sec=547977

``````````

I can't get it to work, but that could be my browser or settings or something.  I don't have much luck with any video at kgw.  Maybe others will have better luck!!

Here is the video - click on the picture below, it's in photobucket:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: July 01, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »

Oh wow, I have not ever seen that photo of Gerry, and good think I didn't. I agree, Kaine better watch his step.

didya see where it says - "wider agenda" - pretty damming stuff.

Also, interesting that Desiree is married to a detective.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #386 on: July 01, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »

<snip>
James did live with his grandmother/grandparents for a period of time before he went to live with his biological father.
Evidently Kaine and the boy did not get along and Terri sent him to live with her parents.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 01, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »

Poor Desiree!  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 01, 2010, 06:05:45 PM »

Rob when we first discovered Tony Young is a detective it was asked if perhaps this was a revenge act from a gang or something. Not sure where that went.

Blonde, I have written so much about James. There seems to be a few different stories being told. We read he moved in with Grandparents in March and/or in Jan or it could be he moved directly in with bio dad although bio dad in an article that came out yesterday said the boy has lived with grandma. Then there is the question as to where he was on the day Kyron disappeared. Bio dad says he went to Terri's on June 5th for a pre-planned visit, The grandmother who James lived with, said he was at boyscout camp with bio dad. There is someone on Blinks site that is named OregonGMA or something like that which says she knows for a fact that James moved in with Bio dad in January and is living with him, ummm no one told bio dad!....Why are they all having such a hard time figuring out where this kid is and where he was on that weekend? Me thinks there is something going on, but given he is a minor it appears mean to say anything.

something occured to me last night, did I write this? On June 5th Grandma said James was on a weekend boyscout trip when Kyron went missing so she is saying he was already gone on June 4th....When did he leave on June 4th? Where did he leave from on June 4th? Where was this boyscout camp at? Does anyone have information about this camping trip?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: July 01, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »

Klaas, thanks for posting that video! 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »

<snip>
Evidently Kaine and the boy did not get along and Terri sent him to live with her parents.

Maybe it was a your son/my son thing.  She figured her son couldn't live with them, then his son wasn't going to live with them.
????

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2010, 06:12:42 PM »

Poor Desiree!  Sad

Yea poor woman she looks like she is about to fall apart. Maybe next time Kaine can take control of the statement and allow Desiree to stand there.

You know that whole thing with the press conference has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »

Poor Desiree!  Sad

Yea poor woman she looks like she is about to fall apart. Maybe next time Kaine can take control of the statement and allow Desiree to stand there.

You know that whole thing with the press conference has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I got the feeling that PC was controlled as much by LE as it was by the family.

I'll go on record again to say I believe Terri is the guilty party.  Guilty of what is the question and if there are accomplices.  I pray that Kyron is still alive and Terri has him hidden. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 01, 2010, 06:17:11 PM »

<snip>

Ok I have a problem with this. Kaine was one of those step parents that Terri is accused of being. How dare he send this child away? Because they butted heads? Grow up Kaine, he is a teenager for goodness sakes! If he loved Terri he would have never allowed it to get to the point her son had to move out. When he married Terri he took on the son she was raising. They are a packaged deal, teenagerisms and all. This just really bothers me. Of course if that was my husband I would have kicked him to the curb rather then my son, but she may not have had many options. This is another situation that just stinks.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2010, 06:19:43 PM »

Klaas do you have any theories on what she maybe hiding Kyron from? Yea I agree she is protecting some sort of information.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #395 on: July 01, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »

Oh wow, I have not ever seen that photo of Gerry, and good think I didn't. I agree, Kaine better watch his step.

didya see where it says - "wider agenda" - pretty damming stuff.

Also, interesting that Desiree is married to a detective.
Yes, I sure did. It is interesting she is married to a detective.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2010, 06:26:36 PM »

Poor Desiree!  Sad

Mine to Tracygirl, in fact it had me very upset.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2010, 06:29:00 PM »

Interesting comment made over at WW, and I totally agree.  Especially with the part I put in italics.  Soooo many missing that would give anything to have even one story printed on their loved one.  Some would beg for an update, 4 months into their case, let alone 4 weeks.  Yet Kaine IMO dares to come across as arrogant and controlling.  JMO. Sigh. 

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Amazed Grace says:
July 1, 2010 at 2:29 pm

"There’s some irony here in that the entire US and probably a lot of the world is aware and watching for Kyron now only THANKS to all the media coverage and interest.

Kinda reminds me how people who badmouth the police are always the first to call them when they are in trouble.

This family should be grateful for the exposure and coverage this case has gotten. There are many families with missing loved ones who never get a single line on the back page of a dinky hometown weekly, much less a whole host of ongoing national/international press coverage.

The media may very well be the key to solving this case, and they are being very foolish by biting that hand."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »

<snip>

Ok I have a problem with this. Kaine was one of those step parents that Terri is accused of being. How dare he send this child away? Because they butted heads? Grow up Kaine, he is a teenager for goodness sakes! If he loved Terri he would have never allowed it to get to the point her son had to move out. When he married Terri he took on the son she was raising. They are a packaged deal, teenagerisms and all. This just really bothers me. Of course if that was my husband I would have kicked him to the curb rather then my son, but she may not have had many options. This is another situation that just stinks.
I have a huge problem with this, and just imagine how Terri felt? What were her thoughts on all this, was she okay with it, was she angry about this? Were was she to go? Sure she could have left with her son and maybe go live with her parents, but what about little Kitty?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 01, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »

Interesting comment made over at WW, and I totally agree.  Especially with the part I put in italics.  Soooo many missing that would give anything to have even one story printed on their loved one.  Some would beg for an update, 4 months into their case, let alone 4 weeks.  Yet Kaine IMO dares to come across as arrogant and controlling.  JMO. Sigh. 

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Amazed Grace says:
July 1, 2010 at 2:29 pm

"There’s some irony here in that the entire US and probably a lot of the world is aware and watching for Kyron now only THANKS to all the media coverage and interest.

Kinda reminds me how people who badmouth the police are always the first to call them when they are in trouble.

This family should be grateful for the exposure and coverage this case has gotten. There are many families with missing loved ones who never get a single line on the back page of a dinky hometown weekly, much less a whole host of ongoing national/international press coverage.

The media may very well be the key to solving this case, and they are being very foolish by biting that hand."

Exactly, big mistake with this today imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.