April 25, 2024, 04:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474211 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »

more info on the 911 call/s

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/9-1-1-calls-placed-from-Horman-home-over-the/ZxrdEwF9RES_GjxGgrtddA.cspx

9-1-1 calls placed from Horman home over the weekend

Last Update: 1:33 pm  June 30, 2010 - 5:58 PM

PORTLAND -- A threat related 9-1-1 call was made from the home of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman Saturday night, two days before the father filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against his wife.

Kaine Horman recently moved out of the family home with the young daughter he shared with Terri Moulton-Horman.

The two 9-1-1 calls from the Horman home were made Saturday evening. The first came at 5:17 p.m. and was a "threat" priority two call, meaning officers were sent in person, according to an emergency dispatch supervisor. They arrived at 5:25 p.m.

It was not clear whether the calls were placed by a woman or a man.

Later, a "custody" related call was made at 11:39 p.m. It was a priority four call, meaning officers did not respond in person, but a call back to the home was placed at 11:46 and the situation was resolved over the phone.

Dispatchers said Multnomah County placed a hold on both of the 9-1-1 calls made to the Horman’s address.

The restraining order was sealed by Multnomah County Circuit Judge Keith Meisenheimer, who handles family law. However, the abuse prevent petition showed that Terri Moulton-Horman was granted no parenting time and restricted from accessing firearms. The no firearms clause was routine in such cases, a court clerk said. Kaine Horman was granted sole child custody, although no children were specifically named in the documents.

Kaine had moved out of the home with their 18-month-old daughter, Kiara last Saturday. Then, on Monday, he filed divorce papers and a restraining order in Multnomah County Circuit Court. The divorce papers list "irreconcilable differences" and a "breakdown of marriage" as the reason he left her.

Early Monday, Terri Horman denied to KGW that Kaine had moved out of the home they shared in Northwest Portland. She also said she knew nothing of a statement getting released by Kaine, along with his ex-wife Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young.

The statement, released late Monday, read in part: "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter." It was signed by Kyron's father, step-father and mother, but not Terri, Kyron's step-mother.

The statement also said that the trio was in support of the investigation. So far, the investigation included several searches of the Horman home, at least two polygraph tests for Terri and many hours of police questioning, among other things.

In addition to this update in the case, Kyron's photo was on the cover of 'People' for the second week in a row and the story that went with it focused on the attention that has been placed on Terri.

Terri's father, Larry Moulton, 72, told 'People'  matter-of-factly that "the finger points at step-mom, she's trying to be cooperative."

He, too said she has had two polygraphs, that police have taken her truck twice and questioned her several times, for up to six hours. He also described his daughter as "really good with kids" and pointed to a Halloween outing to pumpkin patches with the family in costume.

Since Kyron vanished three weeks ago, police singled her out in a questionnaire sent to parents and staff of Skyline school. A lifelong friend described Terri's unhappiness with the second polygraph test.

The People magazine cover story comes right after Kyron's mother and father sat down with KGW and answered some of the most commonly-asked questions, including why investigators had focused on Sauvie Island. However, Kyron's parents would not answer questions about Terri Moulton being given lie detector tests, and they said she would not be speaking to the media.

Courtesy KGW.com

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010, 06:07:59 PM »

I have made a post in Computer tools to help everyone out. This has nothing to do with the server traffic, but will help your system. I added two tools that will help you if your system is running slow due to all the video and text you are absorbing. I use these tools and I highly recommend them. I hope this helps those that are having some issues.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=92gqf04hbql0e2e09hng4dvoh4;topic=113.new#new

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »

I have made a post in Computer tools to help everyone out. This has nothing to do with the server traffic, but will help your system. I added two tools that will help you if your system is running slow due to all the video and text you are absorbing. I use these tools and I highly recommend them. I hope this helps those that are having some issues.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=92gqf04hbql0e2e09hng4dvoh4;topic=113.new#new
Thank-you
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »

A Visit With Terri Moulton Horman, and What’s Changed at the House This Week
12:40 PM June 28th, 2010 by James Pitkin

with pics of house and yard
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »

Hi ALL...
I would hope LE would have given more than just Terri a polygraph. They have and are zeroing in on her. She needs a lawyer. I do not know if she is guilty or not but I hope that Le is not trying to appease the public and make an arrest to put everyone's mind at ease. There seems to be alot of inconsistencies with all of this. Someone brought a good point up earlier. Why didn't Kaine take the day off to attend an important affair for his son?
 If the media is going to point fingers they need to objective.  There are four parents here. Two step and two Bio. They seem to be digging dirt up about Terri and ignoring the other people.  I don't believe any dirty laundry should be aired but fair is fair! I wonder where Kaines parents aare in all of this? We have not heard anything about them being involved in searching or helping. Maybe they were but nothing in the media to indicate that. Maybe they are laying low because of their other son the child molester who claims his grandfather molested him.  Terri needs tpo get help if she is innocent of this because at this point she is on a fast track to prison. There was something indicated in one of the articles about a friend of Kaine earlier that struck me as odd. I will have to go digging.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »

Sorry about all of the typo's... Thanks Rob for the tips!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »

This is from an article June 5th. The snipped portion posted below is from an interview with Terri's mother. She is stating he is at boyscout camp with his father. The father is quoted as saying he was with Terri that weekend. Does the grandmother mean the adopted father? Perhaps but it has been said over and over again he was with his bio dad. This is what I am trying to clear up.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... day_k.html

Might someone have been intentionally stoking an alibi or?

Ok I am just going to come out and say it. If you know one thing about me, I never shut up. Could Terri be protecting her son? 

IMO, that's a very good possibility! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »

A Visit With Terri Moulton Horman, and What’s Changed at the House This Week
12:40 PM June 28th, 2010 by James Pitkin

with pics of house and yard
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/
Thanks, their house really is isolated, also run down. I was under the impression that Kaine made very good money, maybe I was wrong on that.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »

Where is James now? Terri's parents are with her, right? Is he with bio dad? Tarver said he was with the grandparents. Is James missing too? Where is the boy? Are there any reports of anyone seeing him?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »

This is from an article June 5th. The snipped portion posted below is from an interview with Terri's mother. She is stating he is at boyscout camp with his father. The father is quoted as saying he was with Terri that weekend. Does the grandmother mean the adopted father? Perhaps but it has been said over and over again he was with his bio dad. This is what I am trying to clear up.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... day_k.html

Might someone have been intentionally stoking an alibi or?

Ok I am just going to come out and say it. If you know one thing about me, I never shut up. Could Terri be protecting her son? 

IMO, that's a very good possibility! 

Very good possibility. Newfie, that is what I would like to know, why didn't Kaine go to the science fair, that was a big deal for little Kyron, and since he came home at noon to work, you think he could have taken a little time away from work to go to the fair.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2010, 06:42:40 PM »

Where is James now? Terri's parents are with her, right? Is he with bio dad? Tarver said he was with the grandparents. Is James missing too? Where is the boy? Are there any reports of anyone seeing him?
One would think this shouldn't be a hard question. Was he at boyscout camp, does he live with grandma, or does he live with his bio dad? But it seems like it is a hard question.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »

You are welcome (returns the grin).  Ex parte, like so many legal terms is Latin.  I don't know the exact translation, but just to look at it -- "ex" means to take away and "parte" refers to more than one.  So that would loosely mean without one party being present at the hearing.  I learned about ex parte hearings from my CASA training. 

I am glad I could help -- it seems like I soak up much more here at SM than I contribute. 

Aha!  Well that makes a lot of sense, thanks! 

And ya know, we each contribute in our own way and timing.  That's what makes it so great about our monkey team!  Very Happy 

Bless your heart for going thru the CASA training.  Sure wish each child that steps into court, goes into foster care, goes missing, etc, would be given a CASA worker. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2010, 06:53:03 PM »

I hate to post this and say it - but I have a reputation for saying what's on my mind. And once in a while I'm right and sometimes wrong.

There are alot of mistakes made in this case. The police have royally screwed this case up. Only polygraphing Terri? and ONLY making her vehicle the item of interest? Like I said, I don't know what happened to Kyron, but I have followed enough cases to know that there have been mistakes made in this cases. And apparently the police have not arrested Terri even after two voluntary polygraphs.

They have few witness statements, few if any video, and who knows what they are really doing here. Yes, it's hard to say that, but it needs to be said. I know that someone will say - this is the normal course of an investigation, and I will reply - yes, an investigation that produces no results and no convictions. It may produce an arrest, but no convictions.

In the first 24 hours this case was most likely blown. I have seen too many cases over time that fizzle into a vapor. I don't know this police departments track record, but so far I'm not seeing anything that leads me to believe that this case is getting solved.

I may post this and in ten seconds there will be an arrest - but absent a body and a motive - this doesn't have the hallmarks of a competent investigation. And that's just one boy's opinion.

If they are so sure that Terri committed this crime - and after two polygraphs - why must really waiting for an astrological sign to descend.

+++

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »

Thanks, I was getting ready to drench my hard drive with Phillips Milk of Magnesia to see if that would make it go (faster).

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010, 06:58:14 PM »

Can't argue with what you said Rob, sure looks that way to me also. And I'm thinking, what if Terri is innocent of any wrong doing, and look what has all happened. Not only is she isolated from everyone, she can't even talk to her kids. I'm bothered by the fact she can't even see the sealed documents, just don't seem right to me, but maybe things like that happen, and I never heard of that before, don't know.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010, 07:04:11 PM »

Thanks, I was getting ready to drench my hard drive with Phillips Milk of Magnesia to see if that would make it go (faster).

Picture this - a Monkey rotflmao.... Wink

NCSunny

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »

Cheesa Louisa ... it's hard to get on here!

MOO ... And no disrespect to anyone ... but again - Cheesa Louisa!  Let's leave a 16-year-old kid out of this ... seriously ... this whole case is rumor and innuendo ... and James is not fair game just because he had the unfortunate circumstance of being a member of this family.

Terri is a big girl ... and in LE's words ... was the last person to see Kyron ... have at her (though I need my seat back on the fence .. move over Wyks and Rob!) ... but these words that we post last forever in the internet(dom) ...

Peace ... not choosing to argue with anyone ... just thought I'd get that off my chest while I could get on ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »

I try not to be off topic - however, Advance Care will fix your system completely, and it will make it very fast.

++

NRCG - I'm starting to feel badly for Terri. This is a first. If the police have something make it known already, don't make her a community leaper.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2010, 07:10:12 PM »

I try not to be off topic - however, Advance Care will fix your system completely, and it will make it very fast.

++

NRCG - I'm starting to feel badly for Terri. This is a first. If the police have something make it known already, don't make her a community leaper.
It is a first for me also, hate to even say it, but I'm just thinking WTH, really bothered with this divorce and restraining order, and she can't even speak to her children.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

I am watching the ID [Investigative Discovery] channel and just saw a little 30 to 60 sec blurb about Kyron!
This is the first time I have seen anything about him on here.

Am glad to see it airing, keeping him in the news!

OT  - TY Rob for the computer helpers!

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.