March 29, 2024, 07:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471359 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: July 01, 2010, 09:19:47 PM »

is the bio-mom saying  kyron is alive, or is she saying
if kyron is alive, ive listened like 10 times, its like she sobs/ gasps
right b4 the word kyron and i cant get it

if she is saying kyron is alive, i wonder where she thinks he is
and wonder what leads her to believe TH knows
bio-mom is pleading for TH to cooperate with LE

it sounds like she is saying ,just reading between the lines so to speak
kyron is alive, and you/TH know something about it, so cooperate with LE

it's kinda hard to think Kyron is alive. Let's say Terri is the person responsible. Wouldn't she just give up now? I mean the jig is up.

If he is alive and she's going to be the subject of  long term investigation - wouldn't the reasonable thing to do be tell the police where she hid Kyron?

If she is responsible and Kyron is deceased - well, it's better for Terri to have them thinking he is alive as opposed to becoming the suspect in a murder investigation.

To answer your question - sounded like Desiree said Kyron is alive. No idea how she knows that or if it's just wishful thinking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: July 01, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »

I need my glasses re-adjusted, or something!   Cuz in today's video of Desiree I was thinking -- what's different about her??  Finally figured it out.  lol 

In the video interview of Desiree and Kaine, she has straight hair. 
http://bit.ly/bP2gvb

And in today's video statement by Desiree, she has curly hair.
http://bit.ly/aEyLjR

<slaps forehead> 

nothing gets past us monkeys!!  LOL 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: July 01, 2010, 09:28:46 PM »

will NOT tell you guys how long it took me to figure that out!! 

<whistles>

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 01, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

I don't like NG! there I said it. I can't stand her voice it is like nails on a chalk board to me. She is so over the top with her "emotions" it disturbs me to watch. I find her phoney. Is she? I don't know but she comes across that way.
Ahh that was like a weight was lifted off my chest.

Did she really think Kitty was the cat? Come on Nancy, the cats name is Buddy and it is the same name used in one of the books Kaines relative wrote. Buddy the cat...Uggg she needs to read here for goodness sakes. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: July 01, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »

Kaines relative wrote. Buddy the cat

is there a link to this
TIA

and TY rob

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: July 01, 2010, 09:43:38 PM »

Well.. hmm..

Today, HO took cadaver dogs (not his) out to the same spot where yesterdays cadaver dogs (his) alerted for a death scent........

And the two dogs today alerted at the very same spot.  

The sock yesterday belonged to an adult (male type sock).  

Remember, when a death scent is alerted to, that could belong to anyone, not necessarily the one being searched for.  Until more evidence is found, we wait while the search continues.  

LE was already out there with their own divers in the water, and were notified by HO.

Waiting now..... to see what was done and what happens next.  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:50:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: July 01, 2010, 09:45:30 PM »

Ackkkkk typo... please correct that Klaas?  meant to say
yesterdays cadaver dogs (his) alerted

tia

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 01, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
the last picture of Kyron was in the last day of school?

Not the last day of school but the school was having a science fair that day.  So not your normal school day.
Klaasend thank you, I believe he dissapeared close to the last day of school. I would like to know what kyron was doing last year during summer. I would like to know if Kyron was register in some kind of activities for summer. I know that Terry was all the time with him but to have a 7 year old kid and a baby it is very stressfull. There is something in the father's face that I don't trust him  and him staying home that day too much coincidence
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 01, 2010, 09:51:33 PM »

it's kinda hard to think Kyron is alive. Let's say Terri is the person responsible. Wouldn't she just give up now? I mean the jig is up.

If he is alive and she's going to be the subject of  long term investigation - wouldn't the reasonable thing to do be tell the police where she hid Kyron?

If she is responsible and Kyron is deceased - well, it's better for Terri to have them thinking he is alive as opposed to becoming the suspect in a murder investigation.

To answer your question - sounded like Desiree said Kyron is alive. No idea how she knows that or if it's just wishful thinking.

Yea the statement from Desiree about Kyron being alive sort of throws me. She said it so matter of fact I believed her. Was it just wishful thinking on her part? Denial at it's best? How do they know "kyron is alive", especially the step dad who is a cop? Surely he knows the odds. It makes me wonder if someone reported seeing Kyron with someone maybe leaving the school or he was in someones car? They did send out questionnaires and asked for traffic video's...Have they had something sent to them or maybe a recording or something that proves he is alive?
Ok so Kyron is being hidden away from the world and Terri is responsible. How many hiding places could she have that Kaine wouldn't know about? Why would she hide Kyron? What would her motive be? Revenge because he made her son move out? To me that doesn't fit because she could have simply asked for his mother to take him full time. Or said screw you, he is coming home, get over it. However, if she is hiding Kyron from Kaine to get back at him, Where could he be and with whom? Did she just hire a nanny to stay at a hotel with him? Is he in a cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere? Did they travel out of state? Kaine should know pretty much everyone Terri knows, they have been together for years. If she is hiding Kyron, the person who is helping her is someone she trusts and is close to that is being used to watch him, surely he is not alone because how could she get to him right now.
I don't know, maybe she is not talking because she is protecting Kyron from something. Who knows in this case.
What do you think if we make a list of the things we know and also a list of the things that have come up that don't connect? Such as the boyscout/weekend at moms stories.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: July 01, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »

I'm sure LE had a bit to do with that mock press conference. I wonder what the reason was that they allowed Kaine to come across as such a controlling person. Why wouldn't LE be in the forefront as they have been? I mean Kaine really looked bad and Desiree speaking looked so sad and vulnerable.
I would think LE (especially behaviorists involved in this investigation) would know that Kaine would look like a control freak and the public and media would begin to pick him apart as they have Terri.......I wonder how Kaine did on the poly? Apparently conclusive first poly test for him, but inconclusive for Terri. I wonder why Terri hasn't been arrested yet if she is the POI, and why she hasn't been named POI. I mean she must be a POI after all of LE and Kaine's actions. If LE wanted to know if Terri was at the school that morning, then maybe her cell phone was pinging from somewhere other than at school that morning......If it is confirmed that she was definitely at the school, but her phone was pinging from Sauvie, then maybe someone else had her phone. Just a thought. That questionaire was bizarre, like they were implicating her right then. Never seen such odd divisive actions of a parent of a missing child. Sure looks like he is innocent, gaining an emergency RO and all. I am thinking "United we stand, divided we fall"

Qualifications for Architectural Engineer Intern at Intel
http://www.intel.com/products/sitemap.htm
Intel’s required Architectural Engineer Intern qualifications

You should be currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Additional qualifications include:
- In-depth understanding of computer architecture and VLSI design
- Excellent written and oral communication, and team working skills
- A self-motivated learner and initiative taker, and capable of working in dynamic work environments with rapidly changing requirements
- Experience with compile languages such as C/C++ and script languages such as Perl, Python* or VBA would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with XML, databases and workflow automation tools would be an added advantage
- Exposure to device driver development, and board-level hardware design would be an added advantage
- Experience with Intel� architecture would be an added advantage

Klaas, indeed I am believing this is a conspiracy which is an agreement between 2 or more people to commit an unlawful act. No, not everything is, but I think this one is. and it has reminded me of the Cantu case from the beginning. I know you did the pics just for similar facial expressions though. JMO

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: July 01, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »

Well.. hmm..

Today, HO took cadaver dogs (not his) out to the same spot where yesterdays cadaver dogs (his) alerted for a death scent........

And the two dogs today alerted at the very same spot.  

The sock yesterday belonged to an adult (male type sock).  

Remember, when a death scent is alerted to, that could belong to anyone, not necessarily the one being searched for.  Until more evidence is found, we wait while the search continues.  

LE was already out there with their own divers in the water, and were notified by HO.

Waiting now..... to see what was done and what happens next.  

thanks Wyks. Any idea why HO was not given the scent to work with? What could possibly be the reason behind that?

and in light of today's press conference debacle - Desiree asking everyone to search and look for Kyron - isn't that what Mr Oakes is actually doing?

Or are we only looking for a "live Kyron" ala Caylee Anthony?

+++

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 01, 2010, 09:58:37 PM »

Yea the statement from Desiree about Kyron being alive sort of throws me. She said it so matter of fact I believed her. Was it just wishful thinking on her part? Denial at it's best? How do they know "kyron is alive", especially the step dad who is a cop? Surely he knows the odds. It makes me wonder if someone reported seeing Kyron with someone maybe leaving the school or he was in someones car? They did send out questionnaires and asked for traffic video's...Have they had something sent to them or maybe a recording or something that proves he is alive?
Ok so Kyron is being hidden away from the world and Terri is responsible. How many hiding places could she have that Kaine wouldn't know about? Why would she hide Kyron? What would her motive be? Revenge because he made her son move out? To me that doesn't fit because she could have simply asked for his mother to take him full time. Or said screw you, he is coming home, get over it. However, if she is hiding Kyron from Kaine to get back at him, Where could he be and with whom? Did she just hire a nanny to stay at a hotel with him? Is he in a cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere? Did they travel out of state? Kaine should know pretty much everyone Terri knows, they have been together for years. If she is hiding Kyron, the person who is helping her is someone she trusts and is close to that is being used to watch him, surely he is not alone because how could she get to him right now.
I don't know, maybe she is not talking because she is protecting Kyron from something. Who knows in this case.
What do you think if we make a list of the things we know and also a list of the things that have come up that don't connect? Such as the boyscout/weekend at moms stories.
If she says that Kyron is dead nobody will look for him and maybe it is a little tiny possibility that he still alive. I think that all this divorce was to separate the father to Terry because maybe LE is suspocious of them, and them being separate they will fall apart. Let see what happen...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #452 on: July 01, 2010, 09:59:16 PM »

Just curious has LE come out and say that Kaine had been cleared, I don't remember reading that.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »

Just curious has LE come out and say that Kaine had been cleared, I don't remember reading that.
I would like to know that.... No rose colored galsses, the first time I saw Kyrns pictures he is smailing but his eyes looked that he cried before to arrive to school...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:14 PM »

Kaines relative wrote. Buddy the cat

is there a link to this
TIA

and TY rob

Here you go. 
http://www.northwesttales.com/
He referrers to Buddy as the not too tall cat. You can read previews about the books. There is also an upcoming book which is about  Terri, That Red Squirrel
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:09 PM »

Tracygirl, interesting thought that Terri could have caused Kyron to disappear to help him. God I hope this is the case and he is alive and well.... and found soon.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 01, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

Today the mother asked Terry to cooperate with the investigator...why the father didn't asked that to Terry? ...he was her husband at least she will feel more sorry about him than the mother....i think LE are suspicious of the father
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: July 01, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »

I'm sure LE had a bit to do with that mock press conference. I wonder what the reason was that they allowed Kaine to come across as such a controlling person. Why wouldn't LE be in the forefront as they have been? I mean Kaine really looked bad and Desiree speaking looked so sad and vulnerable.
I would think LE (especially behaviorists involved in this investigation) would know that Kaine would look like a control freak and the public and media would begin to pick him apart as they have Terri.......I wonder how Kaine did on the poly? Apparently conclusive first poly test for him, but inconclusive for Terri. I wonder why Terri hasn't been arrested yet if she is the POI, and why she hasn't been named POI. I mean she must be a POI after all of LE and Kaine's actions. If LE wanted to know if Terri was at the school that morning, then maybe her cell phone was pinging from somewhere other than at school that morning......If it is confirmed that she was definitely at the school, but her phone was pinging from Sauvie, then maybe someone else had her phone. Just a thought. That questionaire was bizarre, like they were implicating her right then. Never seen such odd divisive actions of a parent of a missing child. Sure looks like he is innocent, gaining an emergency RO and all. I am thinking "United we stand, divided we fall"

Qualifications for Architectural Engineer Intern at Intel
http://www.intel.com/products/sitemap.htm
Intel’s required Architectural Engineer Intern qualifications

You should be currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Additional qualifications include:
- In-depth understanding of computer architecture and VLSI design
- Excellent written and oral communication, and team working skills
- A self-motivated learner and initiative taker, and capable of working in dynamic work environments with rapidly changing requirements
- Experience with compile languages such as C/C++ and script languages such as Perl, Python* or VBA would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with XML, databases and workflow automation tools would be an added advantage
- Exposure to device driver development, and board-level hardware design would be an added advantage
- Experience with Intel� architecture would be an added advantage

Klaas, indeed I am believing this is a conspiracy which is an agreement between 2 or more people to commit an unlawful act. No, not everything is, but I think this one is. and it has reminded me of the Cantu case from the beginning. I know you did the pics just for similar facial expressions though. JMO

Perhaps LE is allowing him to be what he is because they are watching him? I don't know but that whole thing was strange. Why kick out reporters who are reporting on your missing child?  I went back and re read some of the articles these 2 papers reported on and you know they were pretty much saying everything all of the other ones have been saying, so I don't get it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: July 01, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

Today the mother asked Terry to cooperate with the investigator...why the father didn't asked that to Terry? ...he was her husband at least she will feel more sorry about him than the mother....i think LE are suspicious of the father

BBM

I think that's possible, too.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 01, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.