April 25, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474248 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 01, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »

Someone NG tonite said that Terri has known Kyron since he was three days old. I know I know - those folks usually don't have their info correct.

It's all confusing.

LOL they thought Kitty was the cat! No that is wrong. It is in the interview that was done wtih desiree and kaine just a few days ago. I think it is all in the last thread. Kyron was about 2 when she went to canada
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: July 01, 2010, 10:51:23 PM »

I don't know if a judge can, but maybe LE after meeting with the judge, informed judge that they had spoken w/ Kaine who was willing to allow a family member to provide care until Kyron was found.
One valid reason for emergency ex-parte protective order as listed on the order "The person to be protected is a minor child in immediate danger of being abducted by the person to be restrained because
of the facts alleged in item 3."
This would be interference with custody wouldn't it. So did Terri threaten to take Kitty but Kaine beat her to it?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

I completely agree with you on the father Klaas.  LE would not put an 18 month old in his care if they thought he was involved or capable of the disappearance of Kyron.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »

Someone NG tonite said that Terri has known Kyron since he was three days old. I know I know - those folks usually don't have their info correct.

It's all confusing.

just checked for the transcript - not up yet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2010, 10:56:42 PM »

I don't know if a judge can, but maybe LE after meeting with the judge, informed judge that they had spoken w/ Kaine who was willing to allow a family member to provide care until Kyron was found.
One valid reason for emergency ex-parte protective order as listed on the order "The person to be protected is a minor child in immediate danger of being abducted by the person to be restrained because
This would be interference with custody wouldn't it. So did Terri threaten to take Kitty but Kaine beat her to it?

Don't forget that the restraining order isn't just for Kitty or Kyron (if he's found) but also for James. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2010, 10:58:41 PM »

Don't forget that the restraining order isn't just for Kitty or Kyron (if he's found) but also for James. 

James too? what the heck. How can he allege Terri is gonna hurt a natural son and he's apparently the reason James isn't living there. Seriously?

+++

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 01, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »

Interesting

How to Triangulate a Cell Phone

http://www.ehow.com/how_2385973_triangulate-cell-phone.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2010, 11:03:12 PM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

I completely agree with you on the father Klaas.  LE would not put an 18 month old in his care if they thought he was involved or capable of the disappearance of Kyron.

Gypsy, LE can do nothing without evidence. You can think a person guilty but without proof, our justice system does not work this way. Perhaps this was the safest solution as Child Protective Services could not remove a minor child without proof either. LE isn't judicial, they cannot decide.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 01, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »

James too? what the heck. How can he allege Terri is gonna hurt a natural son and he's apparently the reason James isn't living there. Seriously?

I'm wondering if Terri is protecting son Jamie. Sort of like Cindy protecting & covering for Casey. Were there sibling issues there and that"s why he was sent to live with Grandparents?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »

If Terri threatened to take all the children away, this only makes sense, plus he is a minor, so he would be included. Sure would piss her off too. This makes most sense to me with the 911 call being for interference with custody.

Mohandas Gandhi
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 01, 2010, 11:11:16 PM »

Saw Kyron's missing child poster today in Walmart...Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri...very sad to see it there among other lost/missing children...sigh...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2010, 11:13:07 PM »

If Terri threatened to take all the children away, this only makes sense, plus he is a minor, so he would be included. Sure would piss her off too. This makes most sense to me with the 911 call being for interference with custody.

Peace - James isn't even living with Terri, and she only sees him on weekends I think (IIRC and who knows at this point) so, essentially She can't even visit her son.

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #492 on: July 01, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »

Probably not my place to jump in as I have been lurking here since the beginning due to what's going on where I live, BUT OJ kept his kids and so did OJ.

All that being stated, I haven't seen enough of SM to make a call, but the dad is "weird" IMO and the fact he kicked the 2 largest papers out of the "press conference" and refused to give a searcher an article of clothing etc with Kyron's scent is unbelievable to me. I'd want as many people out there as possible and as much media atttn as possible!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: July 01, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »

It's all confusing.

LOL they thought Kitty was the cat! No that is wrong. It is in the interview that was done wtih desiree and kaine just a few days ago. I think it is all in the last thread. Kyron was about 2 when she went to canada

Yes.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002.

Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

It's reported that Desiree stayed in touch with Kyron, caring for him every weekend or so.

It's about 275 miles from Portland to Medford.

(From my notes.)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: July 01, 2010, 11:18:35 PM »

Probably not my place to jump in as I have been lurking here since the beginning due to what's going on where I live, BUT OJ kept his kids and so did Drew P

All that being stated, I haven't seen enough of SM to make a call, but the dad is "weird" IMO and the fact he kicked the 2 largest papers out of the "press conference" and refused to give a searcher an article of clothing etc with Kyron's scent is unbelievable to me. I'd want as many people out there as possible and as much media atttn as possible!

Edit....meant Drewpy and not two OJ's......I have tar ball syndrome LOL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: July 01, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »

Probably not my place to jump in as I have been lurking here since the beginning due to what's going on where I live, BUT OJ kept his kids and so did Drew P

tarballtini?

LOL

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: July 01, 2010, 11:21:57 PM »

tarballtini?

LOL

LOL~I am going to suggest that to the local bars.......seems they are the only one's with business right now:)

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 01, 2010, 11:22:04 PM »

It's all confusing.

Yes.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002.

Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

It's reported that Desiree stayed in touch with Kyron, caring for him every weekend or so.

It's about 275 miles from Portland to Medford.

(From my notes.)

Thank you Brandi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: July 01, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”Asked if Snohomish County Sheriff’s office is involved in Kyron’s case, Hover said, “We are sharing information about our case with investigators in Kyron’s case."

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

So we know for sure that this is part of their investigation. That part could only be either Kristian's own involvement, or Kaine's, in reviewing Kristian's family history of sexual molestation. Would Kristian be the only boy the grandfather molested as a child or was his brother Kaine a victim as well? We know the sad statistics that this behavior often continues multi-generational.

Mohandas Gandhi
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #499 on: July 01, 2010, 11:36:58 PM »

I see Kaine as a type A personality.  Add to that the stress of a missing child, meetings with LE where he's told who knows what, media knocking on his door 24/7, and you'd see a guy ready to blow.  Experience following cases has taught me that every kooky-nut in the state will be calling him to tell him how they can help.  And every media outlet is looking for the next scoop that will sell more papers than their competition.  Reporters will talk to every neighbor, the grocery clerks, his boss, his mailcarrier, his second cousin twice removed and the guy that waves to him on the corner just to find some little tidbit to report on.  The guy is dealing with a lot right now.  If he's at a point where he doesn't want to take crap from anyone I won't hold it against him.  I hope I never walk in his shoes.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.