April 26, 2024, 01:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474331 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 02, 2010, 01:10:21 AM »

Yes thank you a mason. What I found odd was he was an active member along with a few of his relatives and Kaine was not. I took that to mean perhaps Kaine was not as close to the family as Kristian was. But the stories of Neil Horman certainly state a different story when you consider the names of the characters.
When we first heard of this everyone was so focused on Terri I think it sort of got lost. It is certainly interesting especially that LE did say it was apart of the investigation, I forgot that detail. hmmmm

So we have Kristian a convicted child molester, Terri who is not cooperating according the family and an news article claims a source (yea like was that kaine and desiree?) is saying Terri refused to answer questions. I know it is not popular but we have her son who's whereabouts from January to now remains a mystery. Did I miss anyone? 

And the teenage son's stepmom, Angela Rockwood, married to his biodad.  Ron Tarver and Angela who the teen was supposedly living with for these past several months or so.  Yeah.. the same Angela who is Wiccan, and invited someone thru her myspace to go to a summer solstice ritual.  (myspace scrubbed of that post before anyone could grab a screenshot). 

What kind of weekend campout was James supposedly at, but seemingly not really?  Oh yeah... boy scouts.  Anyway to verify a boy scout and dad weekend campout last month?   

Dunno, but I did look through Angela's pics on her myspace page and saw a picture of James. Also saw some boy scouts and cub scouts.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 02, 2010, 01:22:00 AM »

Am I allowed to bring over a post by someone on Blinkoncrime?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 02, 2010, 01:27:20 AM »

I believe this is James Moulton's myspace.  His myspace nickname bothers me a bit:

http://www.myspace.com/pyrojlm

that is concerning klaas.  both the nic and the pic.  seems his nic is pyro + his initials.  ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »

I believe this is James Moulton's myspace.  His myspace nickname bothers me a bit:

that is concerning klaas.  both the nic and the pic.  seems his nic is pyro + his initials.  ?? 

I have looked through many many pictures of James from Angela's myspace pics and he seems like a really sweet-looking kid taking care of and training horses, camping, having fun with the family, etc. They do a lot of things outdoors.

I just wanted to point that out.

I cannot see James' myspace page because I am not a member of myspace but I am guessing the picture he has is a campfire. Looks like one to me. Mo idea what else you all can see there though.

I don't get any bad vibes concerning James, myself. In fact, I think he's probably a very nice kid, for a 16 year-old.

JMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 02, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »

I was just on the myspace of James step mom, sure doesnt seem like there was a whole lot of room for James. Am I correct, the bio dad and stepmom have 4 children and James makes 5?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2010, 01:34:51 AM »

Sure
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 02, 2010, 01:35:26 AM »

I have looked through many many pictures of James from Angela's myspace pics and he seems like a really sweet-looking kid taking care of and training horses, camping, having fun with the family, etc. They do a lot of things outdoors.

I cannot see James' myspace page because I am not a member of myspace but I am guessing the picture he has is a campfire. Looks like one to me. Mo idea what else you all can see there though.

I don't get any bad vibes concerning James, myself. In fact, I think he's probably a very nice kid, for a 16 year-old.

JMO.

Which pics are of James? Under what folder of pics. I swear I have run across one pic so far.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 02, 2010, 01:35:40 AM »

I was just on the myspace of James step mom, sure doesnt seem like there was a whole lot of room for James. Am I correct, the bio dad and stepmom have 4 children and James makes 5?

Take some time to look through the pics. There are a LOT there.

He seems to fit in fine to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 02, 2010, 01:37:12 AM »

JMO.

Brandi - I agree 100%, he really looks like a good sweet kid.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 02, 2010, 01:39:05 AM »

Sure

Thank you. This is a post that was put on ther yesterday. I don't know who exactly this is but she is stating she knows for a fact...Just thought I would share. Of course I will comment in a bit.

20.OregonGma says:
June 30, 2010 at 10:03 pm
Just a little update on James and this will hopefully put to rest at least some of the rumors/questions. He is indeed, living with his bio dad, step mom and family in Roseburg and seems to be doing very well. When he first moved here, in January 2010, he lived with his maternal grandparents for a short time. He is active in a local scouts group and as previously mentioned, he was away at a special weekend camp with his dad,step brother and a group of scouts, when Kyron disappeared. The family owns several horses and other animals, which James seems to thoroughly enjoy. I’ve viewed literally hundreds of photo’s, showing the obvious contentment in this young mans life, in recent months and over recent years, with his bio dad and family.

I also know for fact, The Tarver’s agreed to only one media interview and that interview was completely taken out of context. Needless to say, really, but this has been very upsetting for this family to read and hear about. My heart truly goes out to James…who must be sick with concern and worry not only for his little brother, but also for his mother and baby sister. At 16, this is a lot to digest and process, especially with the media hounding him. While I do agree it may shine significant light on this case, it really needs to be approached by a person who is well trained in adolescent counseling of some type. It would be a disgrace to further harm this poor kid, dontcha think?

Sure, I’ve also had some theories of my own…but have resorted to stepping back and let my heart to the feeling and the law do the thinking~not always easy, let me tell ya!

Praying for Kyron and his family….

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 02, 2010, 01:41:15 AM »

JMO.

Which pics are of James? Under what folder of pics. I swear I have run across one pic so far.

Well, they are scattered throughout her albums. (A couple of the pictures actually label him as James.) He was in some of the pictures the family gave the media of Kyron. That might help you spot him also.

I don't want to post any here because of his age. And because I think he has no bearing on this case.

Sorry I can't help you further.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 02, 2010, 01:41:39 AM »

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/
Snipped:
Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.
Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 02, 2010, 01:43:45 AM »

Sure

Thank you. This is a post that was put on ther yesterday. I don't know who exactly this is but she is stating she knows for a fact...Just thought I would share. Of course I will comment in a bit.

20.OregonGma says:
June 30, 2010 at 10:03 pm
Just a little update on James and this will hopefully put to rest at least some of the rumors/questions. He is indeed, living with his bio dad, step mom and family in Roseburg and seems to be doing very well. When he first moved here, in January 2010, he lived with his maternal grandparents for a short time. He is active in a local scouts group and as previously mentioned, he was away at a special weekend camp with his dad,step brother and a group of scouts, when Kyron disappeared. The family owns several horses and other animals, which James seems to thoroughly enjoy. I’ve viewed literally hundreds of photo’s, showing the obvious contentment in this young mans life, in recent months and over recent years, with his bio dad and family.

I also know for fact, The Tarver’s agreed to only one media interview and that interview was completely taken out of context. Needless to say, really, but this has been very upsetting for this family to read and hear about. My heart truly goes out to James…who must be sick with concern and worry not only for his little brother, but also for his mother and baby sister. At 16, this is a lot to digest and process, especially with the media hounding him. While I do agree it may shine significant light on this case, it really needs to be approached by a person who is well trained in adolescent counseling of some type. It would be a disgrace to further harm this poor kid, dontcha think?

Sure, I’ve also had some theories of my own…but have resorted to stepping back and let my heart to the feeling and the law do the thinking~not always easy, let me tell ya!

Praying for Kyron and his family….

Nice post, Tracygirl.

I agree with the poster.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 02, 2010, 01:47:10 AM »

Per an article from an Oregon paper I am not supposed to copy and paste and I do not have an active link. This article speaks with the maternal grandmother of James and she states he was at Boyscout camp with his bio dad. That would be Tarver who says James was at Terri's. This article also says James had lived with Terri's mom and dad for the past couple of months.

This is still posted on page 3 if you would like to read the snipped comment.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 02, 2010, 01:53:04 AM »

Per an article from an Oregon paper I am not supposed to copy and paste and I do not have an active link. This article speaks with the maternal grandmother of James and she states he was at Boyscout camp with his bio dad. That would be Tarver who says James was at Terri's. This article also says James had lived with Terri's mom and dad for the past couple of months.

Are you looking for this quote?

"Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend."
It's from here: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: July 02, 2010, 01:58:10 AM »

Group *Kyron* has  157 candles from 6 countries.  Very Happy

To light a candle, go here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 02, 2010, 01:59:02 AM »

Brandi do you see the inconsistancies in the accounts of this young boy? Why is that? He was at camp, he was spending the weekend with Terri, he is with grandma and grandpa he is with bio dad....I am actually worried, where is he now? Is he missing? Is this bad reporting? Really? These are quotes from the boys family, I don't see room for out of context.
I do not mean to pick on this boy, I really don't. I don't like doing it but these differing accounts raise the question of why?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 02, 2010, 02:01:15 AM »

Are you looking for this quote?

"Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend."
It's from here: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Yes Klaas told me this website was upset with us yesterday for posting articles. Now I am just afraid to, lol. thanks for doing it for me.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: July 02, 2010, 02:07:48 AM »

Brandi do you see the inconsistancies in the accounts of this young boy? Why is that? He was at camp, he was spending the weekend with Terri, he is with grandma and grandpa he is with bio dad....I am actually worried, where is he now? Is he missing? Is this bad reporting? Really? These are quotes from the boys family, I don't see room for out of context.
I do not mean to pick on this boy, I really don't. I don't like doing it but these differing accounts raise the question of why?
Are you speculating that James has Kyron and Terri is covering for him? Hmmm that's an interesting view. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 02, 2010, 02:08:25 AM »

Actually, I think there has been some bad reporting, myself.

I think James was on a camping trip the day and hour that Kyron was reported missing.

I think he went to his scheduled visitation at Terri and Kaine's on June 5, the day after Kyron went missing.

I believe he was brought back to Roseburg where his dad, Ron and Angela live (and he has been living for a while) on June 8, after the phone call where Ron overheard Terri yelling at James for mentioning her polygraph test.

I just don't see a problem with this time line.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.