April 18, 2024, 12:33:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473529 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 02, 2010, 09:43:58 AM »

need help looking in here http://s296.photobucket.com/home/crankycrankerson/allalbums

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: July 02, 2010, 09:44:41 AM »

oops bad spelling. Now I see that spellcheck button down there. lol  I guess that is what proofreading is for rather than just typing away and hitting send. (embarrassed monkey)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: July 02, 2010, 09:46:25 AM »

NOTICE

The server may be down tonight from approximately 11pm CST and may be down for several hours up to all day Saturday.  This is NOT the server upgrade but is needed maintenance.

Thanks for the warning!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 02, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »

How can these teachers know a kid is not accounted for, and then not follow up? That's a big mistake to make. There doesn't need to be system in place for that, that is just common sense! A kid is thought to have gone to the bathroom and no one realizes he never came back? I just think that is pretty bad if that is the way it really happened. I am inclined to believe the classmate. It's not as if he has a reason to lie. On the same token, I'm not saying that I think the teachers are involved in his disappearance. I just can't believe no one notices him not coming back to class after it's acknowledged he wasn't where he was supposed to be. A kid who is supposed to be in your care isn't there and someone else says "oh he's in the bathroom, or he's at....?", shouldn't the teacher follow up? Especially when he never returns! We're talking two teachers too, the sub & regular teacher both know he's not there at some point and don't notice he never returned? This whole case makes my head spin!! So much inconsistencies, and most of everything makes no sense. Not much adds up!! Does anything add up in this case?? Ugghhh!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #584 on: July 02, 2010, 10:00:23 AM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

I completely agree with you on the father Klaas.  LE would not put an 18 month old in his care if they thought he was involved or capable of the disappearance of Kyron.

Probably not my place to jump in as I have been lurking here since the beginning due to what's going on where I live, BUT OJ kept his kids and so did OJ.

All that being stated, I haven't seen enough of SM to make a call, but the dad is "weird" IMO and the fact he kicked the 2 largest papers out of the "press conference" and refused to give a searcher an article of clothing etc with Kyron's scent is unbelievable to me. I'd want as many people out there as possible and as much media atttn as possible!
Hey Island!! I agree Dad is an odd bird and I am not too sure what to make of him yet. Why not give something of Kyron's unless LE is telling him not to. If it was any of us, we would be saying "hell yeah, please find my son". You would use any available resource, period.

OT: I so miss my beach!! We want to go to Orange Beach or Destin and we are so heart broken that we can't. I know it is really hard for you since you are right in the middle of it. I am sure you are as devastated as we are that our beautiful beaches and the sea life have been destroyed. I hope you are doing well and keeping strong. Good to see you again! <huggs> Smile

(((HUGS BACK))) It has been absolutely heartbreaking to see my Island desecrated, and also the Gulf was the final resting place for Eli so it's even more sentimental to me.....that being said my end of the beach has been pretty clean and I have been out swimming and walking daily, but the end near the mouth of the pass is disgusting. The crews have been working very hard to clean it up ASAP, prolly since the onslaught of media is here non-stop. The secretary of the Navy (Ray Mabus) and the man in charge of the restoration of the Gulf Coast will be here today and I arranged a tour for him with Buck Lee.........I didn't want some azz kisser to show him around as this admin needs to hear the truth.

This case is SO puzzling because I know LE is heavy on SM and I'm still not sure I'm feel she's 100% responsible, too many oddities including Kaine himself having and RO against him once by Desiree and then the kicking out of the two papers who have the largest circulation and the fact they weren't willing to help HO.......again, I do understand they are bombarded with media and request, but I also know all families who get this type of media attn have also been thru the same, but rarely (sans Anthony family) have we seen lack of cooperation with those offering their services, heck I wouldn't care if it was 10 different searchers with dogs, to a psychic I'd do anything and everything.....This one is just strange and I can't exactly put my finger on it (except the info I just posted)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: July 02, 2010, 10:07:45 AM »

mind blowing!

Tanner says he saw Kyron in school for about an hour Friday morning and he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

Pretty clear account there.

I can't help but think that no matter what happened here the school has some responsibility.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #586 on: July 02, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

IM  HUGS        The only thing that I can see as a motive I guess if Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, and it certainly appears she has had something to do with it, is to get back at Kaine because of the removal of her son James from the house. I just don't know what other reason there would be, until we see more info.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 02, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »

How can these teachers know a kid is not accounted for, and then not follow up? That's a big mistake to make. There doesn't need to be system in place for that, that is just common sense! A kid is thought to have gone to the bathroom and no one realizes he never came back? I just think that is pretty bad if that is the way it really happened. I am inclined to believe the classmate. It's not as if he has a reason to lie. On the same token, I'm not saying that I think the teachers are involved in his disappearance. I just can't believe no one notices him not coming back to class after it's acknowledged he wasn't where he was supposed to be. A kid who is supposed to be in your care isn't there and someone else says "oh he's in the bathroom, or he's at....?", shouldn't the teacher follow up? Especially when he never returns! We're talking two teachers too, the sub & regular teacher both know he's not there at some point and don't notice he never returned? This whole case makes my head spin!! So much inconsistencies, and most of everything makes no sense. Not much adds up!! Does anything add up in this case?? Ugghhh!!

I am a teacher, and I would have been concerned knowing that he was there earlier.  That being said, there are several things about this school and its procedures that have concerned me.

1.  The lack of a sign in process for visitors.

2.  The absence of cameras on the premise.

3.  The failure of the school to call the home of ANY student who is absent and the parent has not called in to report their child ill or at home.

I live in a very rural area and our school has or does all of the above.  Schools can't be so naive as to think that a child predator would never target them. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 02, 2010, 10:12:18 AM »

It is just hard to understand the non concern of where Kyron was when it comes to the teacher. If a kid went to the bathroom or a drink he would show back up in the classroom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2010, 10:14:27 AM »

I am a teacher, and I would have been concerned knowing that he was there earlier.  That being said, there are several things about this school and its procedures that have concerned me.

1.  The lack of a sign in process for visitors.

2.  The absence of cameras on the premise.

3.  The failure of the school to call the home of ANY student who is absent and the parent has not called in to report their child ill or at home.

I live in a very rural area and our school has or does all of the above.  Schools can't be so naive as to think that a child predator would never target them. 
So as a teacher, I'm sure if one of your students didn't come back to the classroom, after the teacher thought he perhaps went for a drink or to the bathroom, you would have become concerned and went to the principal I'm sure. That is what most people would do, and I just don't get this.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: July 02, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »

I may be wrong, but I am starting to think that whatever happened to triangulate Terri is not related to Kyron. (Provided that account is correct ofcourse)

I think it's possible that it's embarrassing and may have cost her her marriage, but I am leaning toward something else happened at this school.

I am also leaning toward Kaine finding out that Terri admitted something in the second polygraph and it's not something Kyron related, but affair related. I can see a confrontation in the driveway and the police showing up for this. It's probably happened in your neighborhood too. It's not all that uncommon.

I find it interesting that the only person identified as having taken a polygraph is Terri. What about these teachers? Shouldn't they be polygraphed and if so, shouldn't that be made public as well? Fair is fair. Apparently, according to Tanner - the teachers have seen Kyron AFTER Terri.

Maybe I'm wrong - BUT I am leaning toward something else happening at Skyline. An "hour" at school leaves Terri alot of time to separate herself from the school, and something else to have occurred.

Terri has been the focus for weeks - it's hard to believe if she is guilty she has not been identified as a POI or arrested. Something in her time-line must make the police think she is not able to be in two places at once.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 02, 2010, 10:18:24 AM »

Harry Oakes says on his FB this morning (about an hour ago), that he plans to file a report with MCSO today on where his dogs are alerting in the water and hopefully they will send a dive team in to investigate why his 3 dogs are alerting there.
Just saw this posted on another forum, will wait for Wyks to verify this or not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 02, 2010, 10:21:15 AM »

I may be wrong, but I am starting to think that whatever happened to triangulate Terri is not related to Kyron. (Provided that account is correct ofcourse)

I think it's possible that it's embarrassing and may have cost her her marriage, but I am leaning toward something else happened at this school.

I am also leaning toward Kaine finding out that Terri admitted something in the second polygraph and it's not something Kyron related, but affair related. I can see a confrontation in the driveway and the police showing up for this. It's probably happened in your neighborhood too. It's not all that uncommon.

I find it interesting that the only person identified as having taken a polygraph is Terri. What about these teachers? Shouldn't they be polygraphed and if so, shouldn't that be made public as well? Fair is fair. Apparently, according to Tanner - the teachers have seen Kyron AFTER Terri.

Maybe I'm wrong - BUT I am leaning toward something else happening at Skyline. An "hour" at school leaves Terri alot of time to separate herself from the school, and something else to have occurred.

Terri has been the focus for weeks - it's hard to believe if she is guilty she has not been identified as a POI or arrested. Something in her time-line must make the police think she is not able to be in two places at once.

Seen that several times in the neighborhood, not uncommon at all.  That is what I don't get, either identify her as a POI or arrest her. I'm patiently waiting for Terri's big time lawyer to make a statement.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: July 02, 2010, 10:26:54 AM »

During the Anne Le Case I knew she was in the building - but who would have thought it was that bizarre rat handler? I heard on NG the other nite - someone called in and asked if the building was thoroughly searched - according to the information - all of the building and surrounding areas have been cleared.

I'm not making a connection that Kyron is well hidden in the building - just that sometimes the suspect is not who we think.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: July 02, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »

During the Anne Le Case I knew she was in the building - but who would have thought it was that bizarre rat handler? I heard on NG the other nite - someone called in and asked if the building was thoroughly searched - according to the information - all of the building and surrounding areas have been cleared.

I'm not making a connection that Kyron is well hidden in the building - just that sometimes the suspect is not who we think.
I agree
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 02, 2010, 10:33:57 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: July 02, 2010, 10:36:26 AM »

Seen that several times in the neighborhood, not uncommon at all.  That is what I don't get, either identify her as a POI or arrest her. I'm patiently waiting for Terri's big time lawyer to make a statement.
[/quote]

BBM - I hear ya NRCG. I'm not as patient as you. This attorney, as we know, is a criminal defense attorney specializing in homicide cases.

I would think that it wouldn't take this guy long to formulate a statement. He has alot of experience with these matters. Unless of course, there is no easy statement to make. lol

+++

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 02, 2010, 10:38:30 AM »

At this point I would think that anyone known to be in or near the school that morning should be suspect. I can't see how, unless they know something, that only the SM is suspect. If they do know something we don't, which of course is highly possible, why not name her or arrest her? I agree too, her lawyer needs to make a statement of some sort. And if it came out in a poly that she was having an affair, I still think it's the wrong time to separte/file for divorce etc. Shouldn't Kyron be the focus no matter what might be wrong in the marriage? That shouldn't matter now in relation to Kyron being missing. There has to be alot we don't know of course, but what could they know? Finding Kyron should be the only focus now, one way or the other. Sad

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 02, 2010, 10:39:09 AM »

Doesn't this put Tanner as the last one to see him then?

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 02, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »

BBM - I hear ya NRCG. I'm not as patient as you. This attorney, as we know, is a criminal defense attorney specializing in homicide cases.

I would think that it wouldn't take this guy long to formulate a statement. He has alot of experience with these matters. Unless of course, there is no easy statement to make. lol
[/quote]Well, I really am not a patient person  LOL   You would think he would make some statement for his client, but maybe he is just sitting back and watching more of this unfold before speaking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.