April 19, 2024, 07:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473637 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »

Mystery 911 Call to Kyron Horman's Home Adds to Police Case
Step-mother Terri Horman Pleaded Guilty of 'Reckless Endangerment' of Her Son
June 30, 2010

A call to 911 from the home of Kyron Horman's father and stepmother has been added to the police investigation of the 7-year-old boy's disappearance.

Sheriff's officials would confirm only that someone had called 911 from Kaine and Terri Horman's home late Saturday, the same day that Kaine Horman reportedly moved out, taking the couple's young daughter with him.

The reason for the call has not been released, and police said the call is now part of their case into Kyron's disappearance. Two days later, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman, the last person known to have seen Kyron alive nearly a month ago.

A records search of Terri Horman under her current, maiden and previous married names turned up a DUI conviction in 2005 in which she pleaded guilty not only to driving under the influence, but also to "reckless endangerment of another."

Oregon State Police Lt. Gregg Hastings told ABCNews.com that the endangerment charge stemmed from the fact that her son, who was 11 at the time, was in the vehicle when she was stopped.

A spokeswoman for the court in Marion County, Ore., said Horman was sentenced to 12 months probation, a 90-day suspension of her driver's license and she had to attend alcohol counseling programs and attend a victim impact statement.

In addition, she wracked up nine traffic infractions, including several for speeding and one for driving with an expired license, between 1988 and 2004.

In the weeks that Kyron has been missing, his family seems to have crumbled, and experts said his parents' actions speak volumes, even as the two remain silent.

The divorce papers cite "irreconcilable differences."

But to file the type of emergency restraining order that he did, Kaine Horman would have had to made the case that his wife posed an immediate threat to him or their 18-month old daughter, according to former FBI special agent Brad Garrett.

The restraining order prohibits Terri Horman from having contact with her other children, an older son and the toddler daughter. Kaine Horman is asking Oregon courts for sole custody of the little girl.

The order also prohibits Terri Horman from possessing any guns, according to The Associated Press.

The restraining order has been sealed by a judge who said he was concerned that releasing the entire document could jeopardize the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron.

Under Oregon law, the type of emergency restraining order granted to Kaine Horman would require some specific example of why there was an immediate threat of danger, Garrett said. So far, there's no word on what Kaine Horman could have told the judge.

"There's something under the surface here that we don't know about," Garrett told "Good Morning America" today. "There's got to be some pattern of abuse here. It's not something that all of a sudden happened and he decided to go to court."

Terri Horman, who has raised Kyron since infancy, has said virtually nothing in public about the June 4 disapperance of the little boy, appearing twice in solidarity with her husband and Kyron's mother and stepfather.

Terri Horman's name, however, was not on in a statement issued Monday night by Kyron's mother, father and stepfather.

"We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the ongoing criminal investigation," the statement read, adding that the family was "in complete support of that investigation."

Video
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-crumbles-amid-explosive-court-documents/story?id=11050953

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »

I hate to post this and say it - but I have a reputation for saying what's on my mind. And once in a while I'm right and sometimes wrong.

There are alot of mistakes made in this case. The police have royally screwed this case up. Only polygraphing Terri? and ONLY making her vehicle the item of interest? Like I said, I don't know what happened to Kyron, but I have followed enough cases to know that there have been mistakes made in this cases. And apparently the police have not arrested Terri even after two voluntary polygraphs.

They have few witness statements, few if any video, and who knows what they are really doing here. Yes, it's hard to say that, but it needs to be said. I know that someone will say - this is the normal course of an investigation, and I will reply - yes, an investigation that produces no results and no convictions. It may produce an arrest, but no convictions.

In the first 24 hours this case was most likely blown. I have seen too many cases over time that fizzle into a vapor. I don't know this police departments track record, but so far I'm not seeing anything that leads me to believe that this case is getting solved.

I may post this and in ten seconds there will be an arrest - but absent a body and a motive - this doesn't have the hallmarks of a competent investigation. And that's just one boy's opinion.

If they are so sure that Terri committed this crime - and after two polygraphs - why must really waiting for an astrological sign to descend.
I'm inclined to agree with you .. but would be more inclined if we had more information from LE.  I have two theories: 

1.  Either LE has a lot of knowledge that we don't ... and while we know she's taken a lie detector twice ... we haven't heard about anyone else taking one ... and I'm sure they have given more than just her two ...

so the info we are working with is absolutely worthless really ...

2.  They focused on her too much - too early - and don't have squat.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2010, 07:15:32 PM »

Where is James now? Terri's parents are with her, right? Is he with bio dad? Tarver said he was with the grandparents. Is James missing too? Where is the boy? Are there any reports of anyone seeing him?
One would think this shouldn't be a hard question. Was he at boyscout camp, does he live with grandma, or does he live with his bio dad? But it seems like it is a hard question.

Finally!!!  It would make sense to rule out the older step-brother and half-brother.  (I waited for this way back on the Jon Benet Ramsey case, as the father had an older son with friends that lived close by in a dorm/frat house, and they weren't fully investigated.)
With the way that SM's son was pushed aside for new family, and being 16, wouldn't you look into SM's son and his friends more closely.  I even read on another blog that there was a picture of SM's son with the same CSI shirt on facebook.  So in my opinion, step-brother lent Kyron his favorite shirt (that is why it was so big on Kyron), and could easily have lured Kyron from school without any protests.  Kyron obviously would love and admire older step-brother.
Also, if mom was chasing him in the red mustang and step-brother was driving the white truck, he would obviously have access to the keys...
Also would explain grandmother not answering things correctly and SM not being able to be truthful, if they were covering for step-brother.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2010, 07:23:16 PM »

Where is James now? Terri's parents are with her, right? Is he with bio dad? Tarver said he was with the grandparents. Is James missing too? Where is the boy? Are there any reports of anyone seeing him?

Dunno!!  First we heard he moved to Terri's parents.  (have heard several versions of that too.  That he moved there a few weeks before Kyron went missing, a few months ago, and that he moved there last Jan.)  Personally, I go with what the 'locals' are saying, that he moved there last Jan.  (This would be in keeping with something perhaps happening around that same time which seems to have caused a decline in Terri's appearance.. it could all be related somehow.)

Then we heard that he moved from Terri's parents home to his father's home.  Whichever one has horses. 

What I'm wondering is if he moved to Terri's parents home back in Jan., then perhaps moved to his father's home several weeks ago.  ?? 

Have read that Terri and he were having problems, that he wasn't listening to her, had a girlfriend, that Terri was having an increasingly difficult time with him.  That Terri herself 'suggested' that he go live with her parents. 

Thought at the time, uh hmmmm... That sounds like a nice cleaned up version of 'we kicked his sorry @ss out'.  Cuz honestly, many parents of 16 yr old males struggle with this exact kind of thing.  But... is that what happened?  If so, completely understandable.  If not, well.... could it relate in anyway to the investigation with Kyron?   

But then I saw some pics of him.  Seems like a nice, clean-cut, average, nice young man to me.  From appearances and the little we've heard about him, not so sure he was such a hell-raiser, ya know?  Hobbies: horses, music, dancing in the livingroom with his bros.  Wish we knew more about him.  Looks can be deceiving.  Wondered a few times if it were true that it was Terri's 'suggestion' that he move, or was it Kaine telling him to get out, and Terri couldn't fight that?  Dunno. 

Then just read that it was actually Kaine's decision for him to leave, because he and Kaine 'butted heads'.  Ok, now we have another aspect tossed into the mix.  Not just trouble with mom (if that), now perhaps trouble with stepdad, who seemingly may have control issues, at the least seems to be 'the one in charge' of his family. 

So how did Terri feel if it's true that Kaine kicked HER son out of their home?  Was she in agreement?  How did James feel about it?  Was he glad to get the heck out of dodge, or did he feel abandoned, etc?  When he got to his grandma's, did he realize ut-oh, this isn't gonna work either, or did they?  Dunno. 

Maybe all the above is true to some extent and we're just hearing a snippet here and a snippet there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2010, 07:25:33 PM »

Cheesa Louisa ... it's hard to get on here!

MOO ... And no disrespect to anyone ... but again - Cheesa Louisa!  Let's leave a 16-year-old kid out of this ... seriously ... this whole case is rumor and innuendo ... and James is not fair game just because he had the unfortunate circumstance of being a member of this family.

Terri is a big girl ... and in LE's words ... was the last person to see Kyron ... have at her (though I need my seat back on the fence .. move over Wyks and Rob!) ... but these words that we post last forever in the internet(dom) ...

Peace ... not choosing to argue with anyone ... just thought I'd get that off my chest while I could get on ...

I think it is a fair question considering there are differing statements from his family on where he is.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2010, 07:26:08 PM »

Here is the article / op ed / post for those that missed it

/www.detectiveforums.com/forums/general-discussion/kyron-horman-disappearance-this-what-happened-t8417.html

Kyron Horman Disappearance. This is what happened.

Postby justlogic » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm
The following is a combination of my understanding of the circumstances, time lines and events
regarding the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman from the Skyline school science fair on Friday June 4 2010, along with my personal theory and opinion. The news reports and video interviews with witnesses are my sole source of information on all of these events. My views are my own. I am using the same resources as those used by the big name pro-filers commenting on this nightly, so do not discount the value of these resources. However you may disregard my views if you like.

Approximately 8:15am Friday June 4th the Skyline school PTA president said she saw Kyron and his stepmother standing near Kyron's science fair exhibit. Kyrons teacher also said she saw Kyron with his stepmother in her classroom some time before 8:45am. Approximately 8:45am the stepmother claims after watching Kyron walk towards the hallway to his classroom she left the school and that was the last time she saw Kyron.

Kyron was scheduled to be with his classroom group for the science fair tour from 9:00am until 10:00am that day and his stated destination according to Kyrons stepmother was his classroom.
Kyron was also scheduled to be in a school talent show from 1:00pm until 2:24pm. Unfortunately Kyrons stepmother would not be attending the school talent show with the other parents. Around 9:00am a classmate and friend of Kyron said he spoke with Kyron in the hallway near the stairs. This friend said Kyron told him he was going downstairs to see a cool electric display. No one else seems to have talked to Kyron that day or is as yet reported to have done so. The last time this friend saw Kyron was at that moment as Kyron went down the stairs. No one has seen 7 year old Kyron Horman since. The friend said the time was 9:00am. I am not aware of any reports of Kyrons activity's between 8:45am and 9:00am. I am not aware of any report that Kyron went into his classroom. If both the 8:45am and 9:00am times and stories are correct, We must believe Kyron just stood alone in the hallway for 15 minutes after telling his stepmother he was going to his classroom and while walking down the stairs he simply disappeared from the face of the earth. The perpetrator of this crime wants us to believe this and will come out fighting to defend it.

9:00am was the scheduled time for all of the children to be in their classes. If Kyron had told his step mother he was going to his class at 8:45am. There must be a reason Kyron never got to his classroom. Did Kyron wander? No, of course not.

Kyron was headed to his moment of glory. I think his friend is just wrong about the time. Kyrons past behavior model shows he does what he says he is going to do. Kyron followed the rules. Kyron was known and described as a good sweet and timid child. Kyron had no known problems with tardiness,absence,wandering or other negative behaviors in general. He was not the type of child to just wander away.

If the 8:45am story is correct Kyron was so extremely eager to get to his class and begin the tour that he headed for class 15 minutes early and fully intended to go there and would not waiver from that. It is not likely Kyron would stray from his objective. Kyron had waited for his moment in the sun for weeks. Kyron would not be late for his greatest event. Kyron was so very proud of his exhibit, that his sole desire was to get there early to assure he would be on time to show his exhibit to his classmates. What possible reasoning could have distracted Kyron from his moment of pride and joy?

This same friend and classmate was in class at the 9:00am roll call. The friend was not in the hallway at 9:00am and so it is reasonable to assume some time had to pass between that hallway conversation and the 9:00am role call. This same friend was of the first to notice Kyron was not in class for the roll call and this surprised him. Why would it surprise him if he had just spoken to Kyron at 9:00am and he knew Kyron was going downstairs. Why would he expect Kyron to make roll call on time. The schedule was 9:00am roll call, form small groups and tour science fair until 10:00am.

There was nothing reported in their conversation about Kyron not having time to go downstairs. Kyron and his friend must have both thought Kyron had time to go downstairs and return to his class for the 9:00am role call.
This conversation very possibly took place before 9:00am. It very possibly took place around 8:46am just after Kyron left his stepmother. The friend being only 8 years old may not be as aware of the actual time as he believes. Witnesses report what they believe they saw, what they believe happened, what they believe the time was. A lot of the time it just doesn’t fit.

It is reasonable to assume the friends grandmother told him that it's time to go to class,because it starts at 9:00am. He could then think it is 9:00am because his grandmother told him so.

This same friend also said he saw Kyron's step mom leave without Kyron, and that is all he said about that. I am not aware of any report that he said he saw her leave the building, go outside get in her car etc. The friend was on the second floor with Kyron so at best, all he could have seen was step mom go down the stairs. He did not say who went down the stairs first, Kyron or step mom. The friend only said they went down separately. The friend did not say he ever saw Kyron in his classroom that day. The friend said he saw Kyron in the hallway. Presumably just after Kyron left his stepmother. The friend was on the second floor. The friend had no way of knowing what happened on the first floor.

All of the events mentioned here took place on the second floor and currently all of the public news reports, video witness interviews etc, that I am aware of, are all second floor events.

The conversation between Kyron and his friend very possibly took place some time before 9:00am. I think Kyron was taken out of that school before 9:00am. It had to happen before the kids were in their seats looking out in the window. It had to happen before 9:00am because even though the halls would be momentarily clear, any people in them would stand out. A mass of parents leaving between 8:45am and 9:00am would provide excellent cover. It would have to happen before 9:00am to take advantage of the crowd and chaos that came with it. The school normally opens to students at 8:35am and the final bell rings at 8:45am. On Friday June 4 2010 the school opened early so students could tour the science fair with their parents. The school opened at 8:am that day. The bell times were not reset for the special event that day and all bells sounded at their normal times and so the final bell rang at 8:45am. This is presumably how Kyrons stepmother is certain of the time she claims she left him. That 8:45am bell also signaled go time and a plan was enacted by someone that knew the schools routines and procedures very well.

Taking a child from a school hallway is a high risk proposition for anyone at any time. Add a special event with hundreds of potential witnesses to the equation and a snatch and grab is just out of the question. While pedophiles may go to these events to meet children by way of meeting parents and posing as a safe friend, it would not be a good time for most to actually take a child. But the crowd and confusion could have been used as an advantage to someone with another plan. Someone that knew a phone call would not be made even after the absence was discovered. Someone needed time for the act and alibi and someone knew they would have it. This was not a crime of simple opportunity. This was also not done by some older kid. This act was committed by someone with adult knowledge,skills and with extremely detailed planing ability. You need a real plan to pull this off. You need to be extremely organized.

Kyron knew his abductor very very well and Kyron had no idea what was going to happen as he walked off very willingly with this person. To make this work your victim has to know you, trust you and even better, be waiting for you. Who did Kyron know and trust that he would wait for and leave with? Leaving without question or hesitation? Kicking and screaming would bring quick attention. Who would he voluntarily get in a car with? Who worked and or volunteered at that school enough to know the building, the security and the lack of it, who would blend in the best, who would be the most invisible while in plain sight. Who could best exit with Kyron unappreciated.

My guess is Kyron going down those stairs was a step in a very specific 8:45am plan. Kyron was sent down those stairs by someone he trusted. My guess is Kyrons abductor was positioned very close to Kyron that mourning watching Kyron and waiting for that 8:45am bell. At 8:45am the bell rang and Kyrons abductor moved to a new position as the plan was put in motion. Kyrons abductor moved away from the second floor activity's of the day. Kyrons abductor would want to appear to be exiting alone. Kyrons abductor would move to the first floor so that they would not be noticeably seen with Kyron.

On the first floor Kyrons abductor was no longer making contact with anyone, no longer chatting with others. On the first floor Kyrons abductor would want to blend in and be invisible. Transparency would be vital. This person would not be appreciably noticeable to anyone. This person would fit so well in the environment that their activity was completely unappreciated. The attentions of the staff, students and visitors were completely focused on the science fair and the excitement. The search for Kyron brought in new information and now the focus has shifted to the criminal investigation. The investigations in these cases begin inside and work their way out. Who was Kyron with last? Who was close to Kyron? Who had the ability? Who had the knowledge? Who had the opportunity? Who had a motive? Who had a vendetta? Who felt Kyron was a burden. Who felt Kyron was an obstacle? Who did Kyron trust enough to leave with? The bell rang at 8:45am and before 9:00am Kyron was gone. The criminal investigation will uncover Kyrons abductor soon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... f_eve.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2010, 07:32:48 PM »

I'm inclined to agree with you .. but would be more inclined if we had more information from LE.  I have two theories: 

1.  Either LE has a lot of knowledge that we don't ... and while we know she's taken a lie detector twice ... we haven't heard about anyone else taking one ... and I'm sure they have given more than just her two ...

so the info we are working with is absolutely worthless really ...

2.  They focused on her too much - too early - and don't have squat.

I snipped my post out for obvious reasons. < to save bandwidth >

If she would have failed - trusted me, we would know and Terri would have most likely been arrested.

and of course the LE have info we don't know and may never know.

and we don't know for sure that anyone has been given a polygraph other than Terri and I think the LE would want to make that known in the case of a competent investigation and due process.

If this thing ever went to trial and I were Terri's attorney - don't you think I would make the point that the police and investigators have focused only on Terri and only gave her polygraphs? In a sense - it's a ace in the hole.

< smiles >

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2010, 07:33:58 PM »

I have made a post in Computer tools to help everyone out. This has nothing to do with the server traffic, but will help your system. I added two tools that will help you if your system is running slow due to all the video and text you are absorbing. I use these tools and I highly recommend them. I hope this helps those that are having some issues.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=92gqf04hbql0e2e09hng4dvoh4;topic=113.new#new

Thanks, I was getting ready to drench my hard drive with Phillips Milk of Magnesia to see if that would make it go (faster).

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »

So what if Terri did leave with Kyron for an appointment, what if that is true but she stopped at home to get her daughter, she gets home a fight erupts and someone  takes off with Kyron. Do you think that is possible? 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »

I may be crazy, but i just don't think the step brother had anything to do with this except maybe as a catalyst. I think his departure from the home may just be what started this whole downward spiral. Does he even have a license to drive? Is he 15 or 16 right now? Can they get a license in OR at 16?

I also think that a lot of erroneous info came from TH's mom, Carol, the only time she spoke out which was right after Kyron disappeared. The boy scout trip, DY and TH being great friends, TH knowing DH before she had Kyron, TH going in as caregiver to Kyron to help DY out, KH and TH knowing each other for 7 or 8 years, she was there for Kyron then she and KH fell in love and decided to get married..... I think she was just repeating the stories TH told her. stories that made Terri look good. If she (CM) is guilty of anything it is being naive and trusting, not purposely helping set up an alibi or a defense, IMO.

I know that Terri was adopted by the Moulton's, but is she their only child? I feel so sorry for them. I think they are as much victims in this case as Kaine's family and Desiree's family.

I don't know why exactly, but I see Terri as a master manipulator.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2010, 07:43:43 PM »

MOO ... And no disrespect to anyone ... but again - Cheesa Louisa!  Let's leave a 16-year-old kid out of this ... seriously ... this whole case is rumor and innuendo ... and James is not fair game just because he had the unfortunate circumstance of being a member of this family.

Terri is a big girl ... and in LE's words ... was the last person to see Kyron ... have at her (though I need my seat back on the fence .. move over Wyks and Rob!) ... but these words that we post last forever in the internet(dom) ...

Peace ... not choosing to argue with anyone ... just thought I'd get that off my chest while I could get on ...

I think it is a fair question considering there are differing statements from his family on where he is.
And we are going to believe any of them or any of their statements because ...

Like I said ... I'm not here to start an argument ... I just think that words hurt ... especially when you're a teenager ... and the words here often get cut and pasted to other places ... or read ... by teenagers looking for information on his missing brother ... or his mother ...

Personally - while I might go there in my mind (which admittedly I haven't) I wouldn't post anything about it until I had serious cause to do so.  Do we know he has a driver's license?  Access to a vehicle?  Did anyone see him at Kyron's Science Fair?  I don't know the answer to any of those questions ... so just won't go there.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2010, 07:48:34 PM »

IDR, but i think this was in the first kyron thread
i think LE is checking everything and everyone
im thinking its the media focusing on TH
remember this

Kyron Horman Update: Man Spotted in Photo from Stepmom’s Facebook Page
12:19 PM June 22nd, 2010 by James Pitkin
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/22/kyron-horman-update-man-spotted-in-photo-from-stepmoms-facebook-page/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2010, 07:50:21 PM »

Mystery 911 Call to Kyron Horman's Home Adds to Police Case
Step-mother Terri Horman Pleaded Guilty of 'Reckless Endangerment' of Her Son
June 30, 2010

thanks for the article post above Janet - to me it's all hearsay and possibly slander. Believe me, I usually don't think / feel this way - but this looks like the worst case of character assassination I have seen in quite some time.

I know we have members that have never had a brush with the law, but all that aside - DUIs and the rest don't tell me she killed a little boy. If they have something - show it.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2010, 07:51:29 PM »

If we never question inconsistencies in peoples stories, why are we here anyway? If we only seek information on people over the age of 18 does that mean that minors never commit crimes? If we only stay focused on what is obvious then we will never help with anything.
Terri is the obvious choice of people and she is being looked at over and over again, yet still no arrest. It is possible she may not be directly responsible but does have some responsibility and maybe covering for someone. It has been said perhaps a lover, but you know what strikes me odd about that? Her appearance has declined and not enhanced. She gained weight, not lost weight. She dressed sort of frumpy, she wasn't taking care of herself and unless her lover liked over weight frumpy woman then imho it doesn't fit. So who would Terri be covering for? A friend perhaps? A relative? Her son? Right now we have several different accounts on something pretty simple considering James was supposed to be living with Grandma. Where was James that day? Was he at Boyscouts camp with daddy or was he with Grandma getting ready to visit mommy on a preplanned visit on June 5th? Two different people saying he was with the other one makes me ask why?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »

Can't argue with what you said Rob, sure looks that way to me also. And I'm thinking, what if Terri is innocent of any wrong doing, and look what has all happened. Not only is she isolated from everyone, she can't even talk to her kids. I'm bothered by the fact she can't even see the sealed documents, just don't seem right to me, but maybe things like that happen, and I never heard of that before, don't know.

I go there too Rosie.  And it seems that some others in here as well as across the net are beginning to take a hard look at Kaine.  Is it possible that he is as innocent as he seems to be?  Is it at all possible that maybe Terri is the scapegoat for him?  Has she been brow-beaten by him to the point that she cannot even take a stand in her own defense, and he is milking that for all it's worth?  Or is it possible that she suddenly, out of the blue since last Christmas or so, has become a mommie dearest?  I dunno.  Wish we knew more facts in this case. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2010, 07:56:46 PM »

Rob - why?  It makes no sense that everyone would be against Terri unless there is reason to believe she is guilty of "something".  The question is what? 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »

If we never question inconsistencies in peoples stories, why are we here anyway? If we only seek information on people over the age of 18 does that mean that minors never commit crimes? If we only stay focused on what is obvious then we will never help with anything.
Terri is the obvious choice of people and she is being looked at over and over again, yet still no arrest. It is possible she may not be directly responsible but does have some responsibility and maybe covering for someone. It has been said perhaps a lover, but you know what strikes me odd about that? Her appearance has declined and not enhanced. She gained weight, not lost weight. She dressed sort of frumpy, she wasn't taking care of herself and unless her lover liked over weight frumpy woman then imho it doesn't fit. So who would Terri be covering for? A friend perhaps? A relative? Her son? Right now we have several different accounts on something pretty simple considering James was supposed to be living with Grandma. Where was James that day? Was he at Boyscouts camp with daddy or was he with Grandma getting ready to visit mommy on a preplanned visit on June 5th? Two different people saying he was with the other one makes me ask why?

Her appearance has declined and not enhanced. She gained weight, not lost weight. She dressed sort of frumpy, she wasn't taking care of herself and unless her lover liked over weight frumpy woman then imho it doesn't fit

that description sounds like depression to me

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2010, 08:04:02 PM »

And we are going to believe any of them or any of their statements because ...

Like I said ... I'm not here to start an argument ... I just think that words hurt ... especially when you're a teenager ... and the words here often get cut and pasted to other places ... or read ... by teenagers looking for information on his missing brother ... or his mother ...

Personally - while I might go there in my mind (which admittedly I haven't) I wouldn't post anything about it until I had serious cause to do so.  Do we know he has a driver's license?  Access to a vehicle?  Did anyone see him at Kyron's Science Fair?  I don't know the answer to any of those questions ... so just won't go there.

I think it is a fair question considering there are several accounts of his were abouts. It is something that should not be considered picking on him. Where was he that weekend? Which version is the truth?

Regardless if he has a DL, that doesn't mean he can't drive. I have no idea if he has anything to do with it or not. I am just asking the question, where he was, boyscout camp or not.

So let me get this straight. I cannot bring up the teacher because I am then considered to be speaking out about a person who is innocent. I can't bring up the son because it may hurt his feelings...I can speak out all I want about Terri? I can talk about her possibly killing her step son in some psychopathic frenzy but everyone else is off limits? That doesn't make sense to me.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »

[If this thing ever went to trial and I were Terri's attorney - don't you think I would make the point that the police and investigators have focused only on Terri and only gave her polygraphs? In a sense - it's a ace in the hole.

< smiles >
Yes, and that's what I'm saying ... LE has held everything in this investigation close to the vest ... even the locals aren't doing much talking.  One would think they've given lie detectors to at least all the parents and step-parents ... the pta lady ... teacher ... IMO - we've only heard a smidgen of what they've done.  No one has heard from LE whether Terri passed or failed either test ... and everyone knows they may have asked her to take a second for many reasons ... she was on prescribed medicine because her step-son was missing, she was just nervous as she was the last person to see him, or they just came up with more questions (which I find most plausible.)

The only reason I personally believe that Terri's cell pings were near Sauvie are because the media found LE searching there ... otherwise I wouldn't even believe that ... as it came from a source other than LE.  Then I wonder ... what if a cell tower was busy in that area ... and it just pinged to the next available tower which happened to be Sauvie? .... I've just decided I'll be surprised when a suspect is announced ... LE isn't giving up anything ... and after following the Anthony mess .. is either a little refreshing ... or like I said ... they don't have squat ...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »

lord help me - I may regret this. I'm starting to think Terri is getting set up. I'm pretty perceptive, and my track record speaks for itself.

I hate going on the line for someone I don't know - but justice demands it. I don't care if my reputation takes a hit - I care that justice is served.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.