March 29, 2024, 03:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471343 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 02, 2010, 11:40:33 AM »

I reread Blink's blog that Klaasend just reposted for June 23.  If you read the entire page it says in there that there was NO TEACHER HELPER on the Friday he went missing.  The classroom helper was there Mon-Thurs that week ..not Friday.

This puts what Tanner says in a different light..he confused some facts..and admitted he didn't know Kyron was missing until his father saw it on the news that evening.
Thank-you. What I don't understand then is Kyron's coat and backpack was on his desk, right? Did the teacher just think he forgot it?

I am not sure if that is a fact we know from the school and the teacher about his coat and backpack..or from Tanner?  I do think she would have thought he forgot it if she believed he was with the SM that day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: July 02, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »

It has always seemed to me that people are more forthcoming when LE is very open as opposed to so secretive as in this investigation.

I just hope they know what they are doing but have my doubts by now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: July 02, 2010, 11:52:49 AM »

First, regarding the pics on in.com, if taken from Bing analytics then they would be photos others viewed prior to searching Terri Horman right? Someone in analytics can hopefully answer that. I don't think it is random, but no computer expert.
If so, I find some very disturbing some of the things searched for prior to or after searching about Terri Horman. One pic is of grafitti with a smiley face w/ the x. Many of the pics are in French,  missing Canadians, and bondage. Also reference to Exodus 21:6 regarding slavery. Maybe totally irrelevant, but I am aware consumers of snuff films are often into bondage and other deviant sexual behaviors. If one is into such a lifestyle, it could put you in touch with some very unsavory persons.

On a different note, was thinking last night how Terri could take pics of smiling Kyron in front of his science project and then harm him. The only thing that made sense to me is that if she abducted, or helped abduct, if she felt she was saving Kyron by doing so. That would explain the thinking that Kyron is still alive. Just thinking out loud.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: July 02, 2010, 12:07:14 PM »

http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/web18/35063/

So it is supposed to find the most relevent results in your search. Wonder why those other pics came up as relative?
Mumbai · Sep 23, 2008 /PRNewswire/ — Within a few weeks of being available in beta mode, in.com has made a spectacular start. In.com is the latest online foray from Web18, one of India's leading online networks. The site is set to redefine online usage with a unique user proposition, which builds on the strongest benefits that the internet delivers and then maps that to community choices through a smart aggregation model. Available for access since August 2008, in.com is already in the top Indian websites.

At the heart of in.com is an intelligent meta-aggregator, essentially a crawler, which ensures a dynamic, smart and continous mapping of the internet universe, from which only the most sought after and relevant sites are showcased for the user. The in.com construct is based on the fundamental needs of any online user and the site is home to all content that act as drivers for accessing the internet today.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: July 02, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »

First, regarding the pics on in.com, if taken from Bing analytics then they would be photos others viewed prior to searching Terri Horman right? Someone in analytics can hopefully answer that. I don't think it is random, but no computer expert.
If so, I find some very disturbing some of the things searched for prior to or after searching about Terri Horman. One pic is of grafitti with a smiley face w/ the x. Many of the pics are in French,  missing Canadians, and bondage. Also reference to Exodus 21:6 regarding slavery. Maybe totally irrelevant, but I am aware consumers of snuff films are often into bondage and other deviant sexual behaviors. If one is into such a lifestyle, it could put you in touch with some very unsavory persons.

On a different note, was thinking last night how Terri could take pics of smiling Kyron in front of his science project and then harm him. The only thing that made sense to me is that if she abducted, or helped abduct, if she felt she was saving Kyron by doing so. That would explain the thinking that Kyron is still alive. Just thinking out loud.

let's say that you have an account as John Doe at ..... dot com. You log in and with in the site you click on some of the items on that page.

if there are images on that page - it WILL be pulled as a "pic" or "image" associated with your name.

go to 123 people and type in your name and watch what will happen when the image / pic box appears. It may have gravatars that are not you or your pic, but someone else from the site. It may also have pics that you have clicked on but have no memory of.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 02, 2010, 12:12:53 PM »

I wondered about that too, her having him kidnapped. But I also wonder why, and where on earth would she have him kept? With who? If she was doing something like that cause she was trying to keep him safe, then what about the 18mo? Why stay with the baby, but send Kyron away? I think it's a possiblity, but very unlikely that is what happened to Kyron. Its more likely he was kidnapped by a stranger. But then, why is LE forcused on her? They have to know something good, but then why not arrest or atleast name her a poi??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: July 02, 2010, 12:22:35 PM »

Could it be that SM was having an affair with Tanner's father?

Could it be that SM took Kyron with her to the father's houseboat..and he drowned?

Could she be afraid to admit that?

Or did she take him to the houseboat and he wandered off..and she couldn't admit that without admitting the affair?

Just thinking outloud here...and why would the Granmother have the boy talk to the press after LE asked her not to..to cover someone else's alabi perhaps?

Maybe it is all about 15 minutes of fame in regards to the Grandmother.

Janet

++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: July 02, 2010, 12:24:37 PM »

let's say that you have an account as John Doe at ..... dot com. You log in and with in the site you click on some of the items on that page.

if there are images on that page - it WILL be pulled as a "pic" or "image" associated with your name.

go to 123 people and type in your name and watch what will happen when the image / pic box appears. It may have gravatars that are not you or your pic, but someone else from the site. It may also have pics that you have clicked on but have no memory of.
Hahahaha. Thankfully, nothing but my usual dealings. No bondage or creepy stuff associated with my name, and I research a lot of creepy stuff

Mohandas Gandhi
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: July 02, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »

There is too much speculation and not enough information in this case...I see law enforcement staring down stepmom and doesn't seem to mind everyone assuming she is the culprit. Her husband and his former wife her ex friend are complicit in pointing the finger too. None of the people in this seem to be acting normally, even the father seems to have control issues with the press and anyone who tries to help. What was wrong with letting ALL the press in? What was wrong with providing something of Kyron's to help track him down ? Or do they know (LE & Family) that there is no point. If that were 99.999r of us we would have done anything to get him back not refused to cooperate in a search by canines and selectively bar elements of the press.
I would like to know what time the dad last saw Kyron that morning for one thing, I would like to know, did she have her cell phone with her that morning and are LE discounting everyone who saw her and Kyron at the school? Did she return home after dropping him off at school? Wasn't the father there as well and why was he there? Why did he take time off?

Nothing in this makes any sense and we are being kept out of the loop with a purpose although I can't feel how this benefits anyone particularly Kyron unless of course they have prejudged and have presumed her guilty. She may be but if as they say they only have the same facts we do, it's not enough.

Not saying she didn't do it but I for one am not going to rush to judge, we just don't know enough.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 02, 2010, 12:43:56 PM »

Considering Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby claims that Kyron’s teacher and an instructor did observe Kyron and Terri at the school on Friday morning … I am inclined to believe that they were there.  However … two teachers contend … that Kyron and Terri left the school together.

Then there is the issue of Kyron’s backpack and coat which were placed on his desk.  Where did these items materialize if Terri and Kyron were not at the school?

Could it have been all part of Terri’s plan … a plan that would imply that Kyron went missing after she left him at the school?

Could it be that Kyron's stepmom did not anticipate that cell phone records would dispute her account she related to law enforcement in regards to her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Could revealed lies be why the focus of suspicion turned on Terri?

Janet

+++++++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

THE PHOTO

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said ]two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: July 02, 2010, 12:52:29 PM »

There is too much speculation and not enough information in this case...I see law enforcement staring down stepmom and doesn't seem to mind everyone assuming she is the culprit. Her husband and his former wife her ex friend are complicit in pointing the finger too. None of the people in this seem to be acting normally, even the father seems to have control issues with the press and anyone who tries to help. What was wrong with letting ALL the press in? What was wrong with providing something of Kyron's to help track him down ? Or do they know (LE & Family) that there is no point. If that were 99.999r of us we would have done anything to get him back not refused to cooperate in a search by canines and selectively bar elements of the press.
I would like to know what time the dad last saw Kyron that morning for one thing, I would like to know, did she have her cell phone with her that morning and are LE discounting everyone who saw her and Kyron at the school? Did she return home after dropping him off at school? Wasn't the father there as well and why was he there? Why did he take time off?

Nothing in this makes any sense and we are being kept out of the loop with a purpose although I can't feel how this benefits anyone particularly Kyron unless of course they have prejudged and have presumed her guilty. She may be but if as they say they only have the same facts we do, it's not enough.

Not saying she didn't do it but I for one am not going to rush to judge, we just don't know enough.

good post Miki Monkey.

The reason Terri has not been arrested is because the police are unable to fit their theory to the evidence. So far anyway.

+++

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #631 on: July 02, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »

Former public school teacher here.  I can't tell you how many times I checked roll and had someone swear they saw so-and-so in the lunchroom for breakfast and yet the child never made it to my classroom.  I'd have to send a report to the office and have someone there try to track the child down only to learn that they never even got on the bus that morning.  Maybe Tanner is the type of child who has a vivid imagination and this isn't the first time he saw something that was later found to be incorrect.  I'd bet that LE checked on Tanner with the teachers to see just what type of child he is and what type of family he comes from.  I think its very telling that he was allowed to be interviewed and his photo to be put out there.  It's been my experience that LE suggests that witnesses do not talk to media while the case is on going. 

As for the school...  None of the schools in my area have cameras.  They've only had the attendance program in place for maybe 8 years.  And, many of our parents never bother to call the school to let anyone know that their child won't be in that day. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: July 02, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »

Considering Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby claims that Kyron’s teacher and an instructor did observe Kyron and Terri at the school on Friday morning … I am inclined to believe that they were there.  However … two teachers contend … that Kyron and Terri left the school together.

Then there is the issue of Kyron’s backpack and coat which were placed on his desk.  Where did these items materialize if Terri and Kyron were not at the school?

Could it have been all part of Terri’s plan … a plan that would imply that Kyron went missing after she left him at the school?

Could it be that Kyron's stepmom did not anticipate that cell phone records would dispute her account she related to law enforcement in regards to her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Could revealed lies be why the focus of suspicion turned on Terri?

Janet

+++++++++++

< respectfully snipped for bandwidth >

Janet, any plan as complex as this one is alleged to be would have to take into consideration cell phone pings. I mean who doesn't know about those things in this day and age?

This is another reason why I say if Terri did it - this case is not very complex. She overlooked too many vital items that would naturally make her a person of interest. And it seems that's what has happened. Complex, diabolical, evil plans factor in cell phones and triangulation.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #633 on: July 02, 2010, 01:10:26 PM »

Former public school teacher here.  I can't tell you how many times I checked roll and had someone swear they saw so-and-so in the lunchroom for breakfast and yet the child never made it to my classroom.  I'd have to send a report to the office and have someone there try to track the child down only to learn that they never even got on the bus that morning.  Maybe Tanner is the type of child who has a vivid imagination and this isn't the first time he saw something that was later found to be incorrect.  I'd bet that LE checked on Tanner with the teachers to see just what type of child he is and what type of family he comes from.  I think its very telling that he was allowed to be interviewed and his photo to be put out there.  It's been my experience that LE suggests that witnesses do not talk to media while the case is on going. 

As for the school...  None of the schools in my area have cameras.  They've only had the attendance program in place for maybe 8 years.  And, many of our parents never bother to call the school to let anyone know that their child won't be in that day. 
Thank-you, very good point about what kind of child Tanner is, you may be absolutely right about the vivid imagination.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 02, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »

Unfortunately, this case has shades of Caylee Anthony and HaLeigh Cummings.

As to the backpack and jacket being left on Kyron's desk, he possibly dropped them there before going to the science fair.
His empty seat should have alerted teachers to the fact that he was not in the bathroom all day, and should have prompted the teacher to look for him.

Hopefully, this will have a conclusion, but sadly, I don't feel it's going to be a happy one.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 02, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

< respectfully snipped for bandwidth >

Janet, any plan as complex as this one is alleged to be would have to take into consideration cell phone pings. I mean who doesn't know about those things in this day and age?

This is another reason why I say if Terri did it - this case is not very complex. She overlooked too many vital items that would naturally make her a person of interest. And it seems that's what has happened. Complex, diabolical, evil plans factor in cell phones and triangulation.

I agree.  The chain of events encompassing the morning when Kryon went missing do not appear to be complex.  There are pieces of the puzzle missing but the pieces which have been afforded do reveal a picture ... a picture that does not look good for Kyron.

Janet

++++++ 

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

++++++

PRIOR TO 8:45 AM

1.  THE JACKET - Kyron's Desk
2.  THE BACKPACK - Kyron's Desk
3.  THE PHOTO - Kyron's Project
4.  THE WITNESSES - Kyron's Teachers

AFTER 8:45 AM

5.  THE CELL PHONE RECORD - Terri's Revealed Lies

_____

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 02, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »

The science fair, the play, no return for the paperwork for the doctors appointment,the back pack and jacket on the desk.....all should have alerted the teacher that something was not right and Kyron's parents should have been notified. Even if he did go to the doctors appointment he should not have missed more than half of a day and the jacket and back pack should have led the teacher to believe that he would be back for the last half of the day ....the school dropped the ball IMO.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: July 02, 2010, 01:40:07 PM »

Harry Oakes says on his FB this morning (about an hour ago), that he plans to file a report with MCSO today on where his dogs are alerting in the water and hopefully they will send a dive team in to investigate why his 3 dogs are alerting there.
Just saw this posted on another forum, will wait for Wyks to verify this or not.

Thanks Rosie!  And yeah, if you see it posted by HO himself, then you can run to the bank with it.  Smile  Or, here.  lolol 

LE had divers in the water yesterday, in the same area, so they are aware, just not sure yet if they were diving for what the dogs with HO have alerted to.  He will file the report, as is appropriate, then back off that spot and it's up to LE/FBI to take the report seriously enough to take action. 

If you saw that video the other day, the one when an adult's sock was found, both of those dogs alerted for a death scent.  Can see on the video how one of those dogs did not want to leave. 

HO had someone else's dogs out there yesterday, to see if they would alert at the same spot.  He uses different dogs, even not his own, to ensure a confirmation. 

Some are wondering if perhaps the three dogs have alerted to the death scent of any of the few deceased recently pulled from the river.  And to my best knowledge, none of those had been in or perhaps near that exact area.  However, last year there were two young boys fishing that went missing, presumed drowned, near this area.  LE needs to keep diving, IMO, cuz there either is or has been someone's loved one nearby.   

Hoping for success today!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: July 02, 2010, 01:42:46 PM »

I don't see the james situation as bad reporting, I see it as two adults saying James was with the other during a weekend that all hell broke loose. I may be wrong but I certainly believe there should be one account for the boys whereabouts on that weekend. Either he is at camp or he is at Terri's. Can't be 2 places at the same time. The bio dad says he was at Terri's that weekend, the grandmother is saying he was with the bio dad. Plus bio dad said the actual date he went to Terri's, June 5th and he spoke to his son on the 8th. That is what is leading me to say, this is not bad reporting because the bio dad is using actual dates. From Bio dads account, he was with Grandma and Grandpa on Friday the day Kyron went missing because James went to Terri's on the 5th. Grandma says on June 4th James was with Bio dad camping. If this is bad reporting then the reporter needs to be fired on the spot.

I also am not sure if Tanners accounts should be dismissed simply because he is 8. Can he honestly be so confused as to imagined seeing and speaking to his friend? What we don't know is what time he saw Kyron, was it before or after the 8:45 bell. It could have been before the bell rang and Terri says she walked him to class.

For those that are saying there was not teacher helper, there were volunteers taking children around the science projects at 9:00. We do not know who the "sub" was, perhaps it was a person that had actually been a sub during the year, that would explain the title he used.

The quote from the teachers was they saw Kyron and the step mom and believed they left together, not that they saw them leave. What made them think they left? Where they walking towards the door? Where they waving goodbye?

A poster asked if I was frustrated, yes I am because anything other then Terri doing this is not being considered.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 02, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »

The science fair, the play, no return for the paperwork for the doctors appointment,the back pack and jacket on the desk.....all should have alerted the teacher that something was not right and Kyron's parents should have been notified. Even if he did go to the doctors appointment he should not have missed more than half of a day and the jacket and back pack should have led the teacher to believe that he would be back for the last half of the day ....the school dropped the ball IMO.....

YES!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.