April 23, 2024, 01:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474007 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: July 02, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »

Kyron Horman's family plans regular media sessions to keep missing son's case in public eye

Friday, July 02, 2010, 11:18 AM
Updated: Friday, July 02, 2010, 11:37 AM

Kyron Horman's parents say they'll plan regular question-and-answer sessions and meet with reporters to keep their missing son's story in the public eye as the investigation into his disappearance passes the four-week mark.

They'll next answer written questions submitted to them via e-mail on Tuesday and then do interviews Thursday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...plans_reg.html
In my opinion I see no need for this. Answer written questions submitted to them via e-mail, and interviews on Thursdays. What more can they add without interfering with the investigation?

I agree no rose.  Kaine is attempting to control the focus of the investigation and assuring that focus is not on him.  I only hope that law enforcement are more forthcoming with the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.  IMO

Janet

>---<

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: July 02, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »

I have no link, heard it on TV.  There is a LE Press Conference at 2:00 and the Restraining Order hearing at 2:30, Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks no rose.

According to hubby who is watching the news while eating his lunch ... CNN just reported that there is confirmation to the rumors that Terri Horman's cell phone records do not match with her statement to law enformcement in regards to her activiies/whereabouts on the day that Kryon went missing.

I think stuff has been happening behind the scenes and are finally being publicly revealed.

Janet
12:40 PM PT

I think so also.  One thing that I'm not grasping  lol  is the phone pings, since Sauvie Island is so close to the school, why would this be so unusual? When posters were doing all that phone ping info on Caylee's case, I was completely lost.

I am not savy concerning the relationship between cell towers and pings

Maybe the pings from calls placed in a certain area bounced off of designated cell towers.

Did I make sense.  It is as technical as it gets from Tamikosmom.  LOL.

Hey ... the writing is on the wall but ... so far hubby and I have not bowed.  Our ancient hardwired wall phone with a coiled cord that reaches almost every room in the house is still where it is at  Don't laugh.  Our grown kids are always searching heaven and earth for their cells.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: July 02, 2010, 04:25:11 PM »

Whose advising this family? Larry Garrison?

just kidding -

: )
I know, huh?  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: July 02, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »

Kyron Horman's family plans regular media sessions to keep missing son's case in public eye

Kyron Horman's parents say they'll plan regular question-and-answer sessions and meet with reporters to keep their missing son's story in the public eye as the investigation into his disappearance passes the four-week mark.

They'll next answer written questions submitted to them via e-mail on Tuesday and then do interviews Thursday.

In my opinion I see no need for this. Answer written questions submitted to them via e-mail, and interviews on Thursdays. What more can they add without interfering with the investigation?

I agree no rose.  Kaine is attempting to control the focus of the investigation and assuring that focus is not on him.  I only hope that law enforcement are more forthcoming with the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.  IMO

Janet

Very controlling man, bothersome to me. Terri looks so fragile, don't know mentally how this is helping her?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 02, 2010, 04:28:26 PM »

I have no link, heard it on TV.  There is a LE Press Conference at 2:00 and the Restraining Order hearing at 2:30, Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks no rose.

According to hubby who is watching the news while eating his lunch ... CNN just reported that there is confirmation to the rumors that Terri Horman's cell phone records do not match with her statement to law enformcement in regards to her activiies/whereabouts on the day that Kryon went missing.

I think stuff has been happening behind the scenes and are finally being publicly revealed.

Janet
12:40 PM PT

I think so also.  One thing that I'm not grasping  lol  is the phone pings, since Sauvie Island is so close to the school, why would this be so unusual? When posters were doing all that phone ping info on Caylee's case, I was completely lost.

I am not savy concerning the relationship between cell towers and pings

Maybe the pings from calls placed in a certain area bounced off of designated cell towers.

Did I make sense.  It is as technical as it gets from Tamikosmom.  LOL.

Hey ... the writing is on the wall but ... so far hubby and I have not bowed.  Our ancient hardwired wall phone with a coiled cord that reaches almost every room in the house is still where it is at  Don't laugh.  Our grown kids are always searching heaven and earth for their cells.

Janet

That could be, I have no understanding of these things. I don't own a cell phone either  LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: July 02, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »

Today's Kyron memento. (I sure wished today was the day he was found.)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: July 02, 2010, 04:40:23 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 02, 2010, 04:49:35 PM »

It seems as if they cannot get weekend/weeklong visit in perspective.   As far as Tanner stating substitute, there were many parent helpers that day that worked as chaperones for the science fair. He could have been referring to one of them.If Terri is innocent she needs to clear her name. What would it hurt? Certainly not the investigation. She needs to have her attorney gather reliable witnesses that saw her that morning after 8:45. At this point even if she was doing something unsavory she has already lost rights to her children and is being vilified through the media.  I wonder if she is fighting the temporary restraining order?

I completely agree that Terri needs to step up throgh her attorney and clear her name..get the attorney to speak with the people/ person she was with..it really can't harm her marriage at this point.

I do think that maybe she has a hand in this through another person..meaning she was hanging with someone unsavory ..and they may have taken Kyron.  That is not to say she abducted him..I am thinking someone who knows her did and that knows Kyron slightly.

This indidivual may be getting  back at Terri or they may have seen a chance to abduct a child..but 2 teachers saw Terri and Kyron leave the building that day togather.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 02, 2010, 05:04:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Live presser ... on now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: July 02, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »

It is now 2:05 PM PT

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: July 02, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »

I missed the very beginning of the presser but it doesn't sounds like they are giving any new info?  Did anyone hear the beginning?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: July 02, 2010, 05:10:19 PM »

Janet

Very controlling man, bothersome to me. Terri looks so fragile, don't know mentally how this is helping her?

I agree.

I am not condoning any action of wrongdoing by Terri in regards to Kyron but ... a possessive/controlling relationship has the ability to strip away every ounce of self-worth if the cycle is not broken.

Terri's educational achievements imply a position within the teaching profession was her goal  and ... yet she had not taught school since the beginning of her relationship with Kaine.  Why?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

In 1996, she married Richard Ecker in Springfield. He adopted James two years later. Ecker, who now lives in the Portland area, continues to pay more than $500 in monthly child support for James, though he's not seen him in six or seven years.

"He's still my legal son," Ecker said.

During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

The couple relocated to Beaverton in 2001 and separated that year, and their divorce became final in 2002.

Terri looked for work.

Between March 2001 and June 2002, she was a substitute teacher in the Hillsboro School District. According to spokesman Beth Graser, Terri held long-term jobs at Eastwood, Mooberry and Lenox elementaries.

After moving in with Kaine, Terri went onto the on-call substitute teachers list between 2003 and 2006. Graser said Terri held no more long-term jobs with the district.

"She stopped teaching and subbing so she could be with Kyron during his preschool and toddler years," said Jaymie Finster, a friend from junior high school who worked with Terri in the school district.

ut Terri did hit the books. In about 2004, she earned a master's in education from Pacific University in Forest Grove.

On her Facebook page, she says her dream job would be superintendent of a school district.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f/4053/comments-3.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 02, 2010, 05:11:16 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Live presser ... on now.

2,877 valid leads (tips) to date.

60% covered so far.

Everyone is a suspect.

$300,000 spent so far in investigation.

They are going on the assumption that Kyron is alive.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 02, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI
2.  There are no suspects yet
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: July 02, 2010, 05:16:15 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI

He may have, Klaas. I didn't write that part down.

Sorry if I misinformed.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 02, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI

Sorry if I misinformed.

Yup. I misspoke.

Mult. Co. Sheriff: 'Everyone is a person of interest' in Kyron case.'

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 02, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI

Sorry if I misinformed.

Not really a big deal.  Rather a disappointing PC, I was hoping to hear Kyron was found or their was an arrest or something. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »

Well that was pointless.  Everyone is a POI.  They have not named anyone a suspect.  Would not answer any questions regarding cell pings, if anyone had seen Terri leaving the school.  Searching Sauvie was just part of widening the search.

The only info I came out of this with is that they've spent $300,000 so far ... and are trying to set up a reward fund.

Oh ... I did find it interesting that he said they'd pulled video ... wonder from where ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI

Sorry if I misinformed.

Yup. I misspoke.

Mult. Co. Sheriff: 'Everyone is a person of interest' in Kyron case.'
Interesting, thank-you for the updates.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »

Brandi-

I thought he said
1.  Everyone is a POI

Sorry if I misinformed.

Not really a big deal.  Rather a disappointing PC, I was hoping to hear Kyron was found or their was an arrest or something. 

Agreed.

More like an update on what they have been doing.

And what they cannot answer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.