April 23, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474012 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »

Well that was pointless.  Everyone is a POI.  They have not named anyone a suspect.  Would not answer any questions regarding cell pings, if anyone had seen Terri leaving the school.  Searching Sauvie was just part of widening the search.

The only info I came out of this with is that they've spent $300,000 so far ... and are trying to set up a reward fund.

Oh ... I did find it interesting that he said they'd pulled video ... wonder from where ...
Wonder from where also.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: July 02, 2010, 05:25:54 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

Well Rob that is a question I myself asked and couldn't really get an answer. She has been targeted from the very beginning. I read a comment I think on Blinks site that said, as soon as I heard she was the step mother I knew she was guilty, evidence or an arrest or a trial by jury be damned I suppose.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: July 02, 2010, 05:26:21 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

THE GYM

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Jun 30, 2010

KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.

In the postings, Terri defends herself against all kinds of accusations.

For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 02, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »

And I'll have to go back to listen when it's posted ... but when he was talking about most of the info is going to come from the family ... blah blah blah ... a reporter asked something that I didn't quite catch ... and he said "No" pretty emphatically.  Inquiring minds want to know what that question was.  Did anyone else catch it?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 02, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »

I think TH's attorney is responsible for the "everyone is a POI" statement. In otherwords name her and arrest her or stop pointing fingers through the other family members.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #725 on: July 02, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »

Portland News

Sheriff: Kyron Horman search at $300,000 with little to show

Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 2:09 PM     Updated: Friday, July 02, 2010, 2:20 PM

Helen Jung, The Oregonian

The search and investigation into Kyron Horman’s disappearance has cost Multnomah County about $300,000 so far, with no arrests and no discovery of the 7-year-old since he vanished from Skyline School on June 4.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said all but one of his seven detectives are working on the case with another 14 investigators from other agencies. They are chasing down leads that come from the tip line as well clues gleaned from interviews with community members.

snip

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/sheriff_kyron_horman_search_at.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 02, 2010, 05:30:18 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/sheriff_kyron_horman_search_at.html

Read the rest at the link above
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 02, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »

I have no link, heard it on TV.  There is a LE Press Conference at 2:00 and the Restraining Order hearing at 2:30, Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks no rose.

According to hubby who is watching the news while eating his lunch ... CNN just reported that there is confirmation to the rumors that Terri Horman's cell phone records do not match with her statement to law enformcement in regards to her activiies/whereabouts on the day that Kryon went missing.

I think stuff has been happening behind the scenes and are finally being publicly revealed.

Janet
12:40 PM PT

I think so also.  One thing that I'm not grasping  lol  is the phone pings, since Sauvie Island is so close to the school, why would this be so unusual? When posters were doing all that phone ping info on Caylee's case, I was completely lost.

I'm lost on that one too, because if I go to the beach in CT my cell pings in RI 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: July 02, 2010, 05:32:17 PM »

Well Rob that is a question I myself asked and couldn't really get an answer. She has been targeted from the very beginning. I read a comment I think on Blinks site that said, as soon as I heard she was the step mother I knew she was guilty, evidence or an arrest or a trial by jury be damned I suppose.

Tracygirl

Until it was rumored that cell phone recorded disputed Terri's account to LE regarding her activities/whereabouts on the day Kyron went missing ... I was in her corner.

I realize there are good and bad moms and ... there are good and bad stepmoms.

In today's press conference the spokesperson would not comment on the reporters query regarding pings from Terri's cell phone being traced to the island.  In my opinion ... this refusal to answer speaks volumes.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: July 02, 2010, 05:34:03 PM »

yeah I hear ya, Tracygirl.

I'll tell ya this police department has done a real sweet job on public perception.

And now with today's presser - they attempt to put the genie back in the bottle.

The good news is we have Kaine's media controlled press conferences and email questions to look forward to.

< say cheese >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 02, 2010, 05:34:32 PM »

According to a poster on Blinks, it was twittered on the Radionewz twitter about the pc and hearing. I have no link to the Radionewz twitter, just the link to their site with all those great pictures on it.

Here is the link to Radionewz twitter - http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

Kyron Horman's Parents Upset About Coverage, Bar Newspapers From Meeting ... http://bit.ly/agxbcY
about 4 hours ago via TweetDec

I don't get it someone is hiding something and I don't think it's  Terri

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: July 02, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »

Read the rest at the link above

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 02, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »

I have no link, heard it on TV.  There is a LE Press Conference at 2:00 and the Restraining Order hearing at 2:30, Pacific Coast Time.

Thanks no rose.

According to hubby who is watching the news while eating his lunch ... CNN just reported that there is confirmation to the rumors that Terri Horman's cell phone records do not match with her statement to law enformcement in regards to her activiies/whereabouts on the day that Kryon went missing.

I think stuff has been happening behind the scenes and are finally being publicly revealed.

Janet

I think so also.  One thing that I'm not grasping  lol  is the phone pings, since Sauvie Island is so close to the school, why would this be so unusual? When posters were doing all that phone ping info on Caylee's case, I was completely lost.

I'm lost on that one too, because if I go to the beach in CT my cell pings in RI 
I'll third that.  I thought it worked like ... if my cell pings off the closest tower to me and it happens to be full ... then it goes to the next tower.  But no idea what the radius is ... If I weren't so lazy I'd go look it up ... but IMO Sauvie is too close to the school for me to give the ping story any credence.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 02, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »

So if LE is saying everyone is a POI and there is not a suspect, are they also saying Terri is not the focus of the investigation in this statement?
Work is busy today and I can't keep up with all of you. If I am posting pages behind, that is why and my apologies.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #734 on: July 02, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »

Cell towers ping within an approximate 5 mile radius of the tower.  It captures the day and time.  LE are about to track person's travel thru the towers that are pinged.  Some towers overlap but most do not.  If you have the phone turned off the tower will not pick up the ping.  GPS is a whole different thing.  Anyone seen a phone of Terri on her cell to see what type it is?

It is a little easier to understand when the pings are marked on a map with time/date.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #735 on: July 02, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »

And I'll have to go back to listen when it's posted ... but when he was talking about most of the info is going to come from the family ... blah blah blah ... a reporter asked something that I didn't quite catch ... and he said "No" pretty emphatically.  Inquiring minds want to know what that question was.  Did anyone else catch it?
I missed the presser because I was on the phone, but did see this.     
How Houze changes the dynamics of the investigation- Now LE needs warrants or permission from TH to have access to property or speak to her.

How is Terri a part of this investigation? "Terri Horman is a member of the family."

Said he has not been made aware from his investigators about Terri's cooperation in this investigation. So far she has and still is cooperating, to his knowledge.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: July 02, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »

I didn't catch that, but in my opinion this police department is leaking what they want to pressure Terri, create a poor public image of her and wants to play to both ways.

This is not the type of investigation that usually produces any results unless someone just up and confesses.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 02, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »

and maybe it's not the pings while she was at the school that they are talking about ... maybe they are talking about pings during that looooong open window of time she had between 8:45 and .... whenever she returned home ... or went to the gym ... or picked up her kid ...

There's just no info ... and after todays presser ... I'm thinking LE's got Squat!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 02, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »

Kaine is attempting to control the focus of the investigation and assuring that focus is not on him.
I didn't want to bring this up but this all could be a set up they were going to split up, she got pregnant they got married then she gained weight.  He told her son to leave because they didn't get along so he gets his way a lot..
That 911 call could have been a set up.
The cell pings are no big deal unless she lied about something we don't know about.
All JMO

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 02, 2010, 05:40:49 PM »

Thanks no rose.

Janet

Perhaps she was saying she was miles away from portland and her cell phone pinged near Portland. That is all I can think of because I don't think it is that unusual for a cell phone tower to pick up a ping close by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.