April 20, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473780 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: July 02, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: July 02, 2010, 06:42:39 PM »

I don't think the school officials at Skyline or the district itself wants to have their reputation destroyed over this, but the facts are -

no video system.

no call to a parent when a child is not in school program.

I'm not even sure they took the following Monday off to re-evaluate the school procedures as I was busy over on Natalee's thread.

But this isn't the correct way to run a school and a kid is missing. This is a FAIL. They get a G minus.

School officials often start clamping down when something bad happens - they don't want lawsuits and / or bad publicity.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 02, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »

Kaine is attempting to control the focus of the investigation and assuring that focus is not on him.
I didn't want to bring this up but this all could be a set up they were going to split up, she got pregnant they got married then she gained weight.  He told her son to leave because they didn't get along so he gets his way a lot..
That 911 call could have been a set up.
The cell pings are no big deal unless she lied about something we don't know about.
All JMO

ITA if you just take everything at face value in the videos literally I see a stone cold man in Kaine.  They (Kaine and Desiree) seem to think its all about their pain of losing a child the "real bio parents"  They pretty much kicked Terri to the curb like she doesn't have any dogs in this fight but who do you think has been the most devoted to Kyron over the years.  Who has spent the most time with him and being involved in his life.  Kaine needed a built in babysitter and Terri filled the bill.  I looked through all the family pictures and to me it seemed that Tony spent more hands on quality time with Kyron than Kaine.  I didn't see any pics of Kaine and James doing anything special together and not many of Kaine and Kyron except maybe the Easter eggs.  Still he seemed aloof.  In the video of pc today with Desiree pleading with Terri to cooperate I watched Kaine carefully.  His just seems to me emotionally inept.  Really he reminds me of the guy in the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy".  Don't get me wrong I'm still on the fence but at this time I'm leaning more toward Kaine because he pulls all the strings, he's the one in control, this is gonna be his way or the highway.  If Kaine was at the gym with her it was probably because he didn't allow her to go by herself.  I wonder how isolated and cut off she has been since she married Mr. Control Freak!!!  Kaine is going to have his way and I think if anybody had a plan and a motive it was him.  Just my opinion at the moment but as time goes on and the truth reveals itself my opinion could change.

I also wonder who's taking care of little Kitty now.  I know it's none of my business but I just wonder if he has found his next Nanny because the good Lord knows his job is too important for him to actually have to worry about taking a kid to daycare and that sort of thing, might crimp his style.  Sorry for the rant but he's got my hinky on high.

I found some info on Intelius that leads me to believe he has a sister living in Medford. Don't know if this rock should be turned over but someone knows where Kyron is and he needs to come home YESTERDAY!!!!

BTW good afternoon Monkeys!!!   Brandi your pics of Kyron are adorable.  Thank you Klass and all the monkeys bringing the links.  You are much appreciated!!!

Good afternoon, you said, what I'm thinking. Don't think he is involved, but just don't like the guy for many reasons.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 02, 2010, 06:47:13 PM »

Superintendent's of School Districts are elected officials.
Hmm...Didn't I read somewhere that Terri had wanted to be one herself?

where I went to school the district hired a superintendent from another area of the country. They took applications and interviewed them and a decision was made. If this was an elected position where I lived - it was by school board members.

I think by elected officials - I usually think of township commissioners, school board members, and maybe the town mayor. just my previous experience.

+++

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 02, 2010, 06:48:55 PM »

Video is still loading ... just so you get the picture.  I'm giving up and will try later ... but if someone actually gets it to load - toward the end when he's talking about the family (I think right after he says 3 no comments to Terri questions) ... see if you can hear a question ... and his answer is "No" ... I still want to know what that dagnab question was!

Everyone have a good and safe 4th Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 02, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »

I don't think the school officials at Skyline or the district itself wants to have their reputation destroyed over this, but the facts are -

no video system.

no call to a parent when a child is not in school program.

I'm not even sure they took the following Monday off to re-evaluate the school procedures as I was busy over on Natalee's thread.

But this isn't the correct way to run a school and a kid is missing. This is a FAIL. They get a G minus.

School officials often start clamping down when something bad happens - they don't want lawsuits and / or bad publicity.

BINGO!!!

In Canada the elected school boards of each district as well as the elected Provincial ministers are responsible for overseeing that legislation and guidelines are adhered to.

I believe that there are both elected and appointed heads that will roll because of this incident ... especially if it is revealed that Kyron was taken following a parent leaving him a few steps from his classroom door.

Janet
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:07:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 02, 2010, 06:51:52 PM »

Klaas

Please change the blue highlight in my post other than the heading.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 02, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »

Really, I just don't get it with this school.  I last went to public school about 40 years ago and even then if I was absent, my momma called the school to let them know and if she didn't, they called her!  I know because I got caught skipping school.  So why isn't this school taking care of their kids?  This seems beyond ludicrous to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: July 02, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »

Video is still loading ... just so you get the picture.  I'm giving up and will try later ... but if someone actually gets it to load - toward the end when he's talking about the family (I think right after he says 3 no comments to Terri questions) ... see if you can hear a question ... and his answer is "No" ... I still want to know what that dagnab question was!

Everyone have a good and safe 4th Smile

I think the link for the presser is broken. I get it to load, but it is the newscast from last night that plays.

Hopefully it will be fixed or posted on some other site.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 02, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »

Really, I just don't get it with this school.  I last went to public school about 40 years ago and even then if I was absent, my momma called the school to let them know and if she didn't, they called her!  I know because I got caught skipping school.  So why isn't this school taking care of their kids?  This seems beyond ludicrous to me.

You bet!

Terri should have received a call from the school by 9:00 AM.

Janet

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: July 02, 2010, 06:59:42 PM »

Kyron Horman's family plans regular media sessions to keep missing son's case in public eye

Friday, July 02, 2010, 11:18 AM
Updated: Friday, July 02, 2010, 11:37 AM

Kyron Horman's parents say they'll plan regular question-and-answer sessions and meet with reporters to keep their missing son's story in the public eye as the investigation into his disappearance passes the four-week mark.

They'll next answer written questions submitted to them via e-mail on Tuesday and then do interviews Thursday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...plans_reg.html

Don't make me whip out Gerry McCann's "wider agenda" white board again - if I hear they are funding a "campaign" I will scream so loud klaas will hear me in California. <rolling eyes>

LOL 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #811 on: July 02, 2010, 07:00:20 PM »

Good post Deenie - me likes!
Good I am glad you Likes - I know You're the Monkey to use this cell site. Rob, if you go to the comments listed on the Cell Towers. The person who writes in the comment offers up a EXACT address of Cell/Tower/failure and or other. Cross Roads named. Which is a huge Plus. 
I am so happy to see you here and have enjoyed your comments. I lurked last night and All MONKEY's worked tirelessly yesterday for Kyron. Props to All.   You Rob, don't know me as a Monkey, but I recall your posts, when Caylee was missing. You always offer positive incite.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: July 02, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »

Today's Kyron memento. (I sure wished today was the day he was found.)

That is toooooooooo precious, Brandi!  Thanks! 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 02, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

Today's Kyron memento. (I sure wished today was the day he was found.)

That is toooooooooo precious, Brandi!  Thanks! 

yes thanks Brandi.... his smile is so infectious.  I hope he is still alive.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: July 02, 2010, 07:06:27 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

Well, some of us did have a freakage over 'both'. 

Is that a word?  lol 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #815 on: July 02, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: July 02, 2010, 07:09:59 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

Well, some of us did have a freakage over 'both'. 

Is that a word?  lol 

FREAKAGE..... bwahahaha.... I love it.  It is such a flibbertygidget!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 02, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »

I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 02, 2010, 07:11:50 PM »

does anyone know what time the Sfair was over for parents,ect. for viewing

a list of suspects JMO

A. TH/SM,
B. some child at the school, uncle,cuz, father,mothers BF, or friend of
  the child's family
C. school employ
D. a sponsor for the schools projects, or has an interest
E. a stranger,to kyron

why
A. TH,im starting to have a hard time with, why she would harm kyron
B. anyone of those, would have to be known to him for kyron to leave with
or at least not be overly alarmed
C. same as B
D.unlikely, kyron and stranger danger, unless such a person was known
to kyron, but it is a small school, could be
E. unlikely, kyron and stranger danger

and B,C would indicate an unknown S.O.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: July 02, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »

me too!! LOL

I though a day in a toy store would go unnoticed.

silly boy!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.