April 25, 2024, 02:28:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474205 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 02, 2010, 07:12:37 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24124386/detail.html

From this kptv article ...

People Magazine Report Describes Tense Moment At Horman Home

Prior to recent family turmoil, the Horman family allowed a reporter from People Magazine into their home.

This week's issue of the magazine gave insight into what went on inside the home before Kaine Horman filed for divorce.

People reported that there was a clear tension between the couple and described a moment when Terri Horman returned home and immediately went into another room without saying a word.

Kaine Horman described the situation as "a nightmare you're hoping you've dreamed."

The issue of People is on newsstands now.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 02, 2010, 07:12:41 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

In my opinion, the bigger question here is why would the police let him choose what would be searched?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: July 02, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »

Really, I just don't get it with this school.  I last went to public school about 40 years ago and even then if I was absent, my momma called the school to let them know and if she didn't, they called her!  I know because I got caught skipping school.  So why isn't this school taking care of their kids?  This seems beyond ludicrous to me.

You bet!

Terri should have received a call from the school by 9:00 AM.

Janet

Janet - think about it ( to quote you l o l ) if a call had been placed TO Terri @ 9 am this all might have been avoided if she is the responsible party. She would have known that the school was sure Kyron was not in class. If she did this - she may have reconsidered before it was too late.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 02, 2010, 07:19:26 PM »

Really, I just don't get it with this school.  I last went to public school about 40 years ago and even then if I was absent, my momma called the school to let them know and if she didn't, they called her!  I know because I got caught skipping school.  So why isn't this school taking care of their kids?  This seems beyond ludicrous to me.

You bet!

Janet

Janet - think about it ( to quote you l o l ) if a call had been placed TO Terri @ 9 am this all might have been avoided if she is the responsible party. She would have known that the school was sure Kyron was not in class. If she did this - she may have reconsidered before it was too late.

Rob this thought occurred to me as well.   It just seems like this school was operating in the dark ages.  How can this be when it is so close to Portland, a large city?  I think this is something which needs to be implemented in all schools everywhere.  I seriously thought it already was.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »

Good post Deenie - me likes!
Good I am glad you Likes - I know You're the Monkey to use this cell site. Rob, if you go to the comments listed on the Cell Towers. The person who writes in the comment offers up a EXACT address of Cell/Tower/failure and or other. Cross Roads named. Which is a huge Plus. 
I am so happy to see you here and have enjoyed your comments. I lurked last night and All MONKEY's worked tirelessly yesterday for Kyron. Props to All.   You Rob, don't know me as a Monkey, but I recall your posts, when Caylee was missing. You always offer positive incite.

Deenie - thanks for the kind words. I think my eyes would glaze over if I tried to "cell tower" this case. I am too far behind in knowledge of the area. And that's why I didn't put together any google earth maps with all my lil pins. I really like doing the maps and adding search items, but I am too far behind ...

+++

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #825 on: July 02, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »

If it's true that Kaine also went to the gym - accompanying Terri - while his son was missing, how come no one is freaked out over that?

Well, some of us did have a freakage over 'both'. 

Is that a word?  lol 
It is in my language ... hah. UM both Kaine and Terri were caught up with by a reporter leaving the gym. Days after Kyron missing. Both Shunned the Reporter - got into their vehicle and scooted... No comments made by either Kaine or Terri. 
WHY? Why not? It would humanize them I would think. That they are seen together as a couple and trying to cope. That they were still engaging with their Community and in their community as a couple. Not Hiding. That they were open to the public. They were even told by LE - go on about your normal life. 
** Wkys, my friend, you think about it. What is this Tie to the GYM. Why is it such a " center piece within all of this".  Terri is being implicated because of a comment made of the said GYM. Is there " a person" who attends this Gym that is part of Kyron's demise? GYM GYM GYM ...come on people .. its gotta mean something. What is it about the Gym that has something ..irregardless of Terri being a body builder in the past. We are talking about WHO/WHAT and WHY of Present with this Gym ..that both Terri and Kaine belonged to and frequented. And it was part of their rituals. Release, Health ..?? Sex partner/partners that they both shared and or were in a click with.. I don't know.  I went to a gym that I signed up with .. I went a handful of times. I found it to be a Meat Market and not a place for me to get healthy. I was actually scared at times, for my safety, because there were so many people stalking for " dates" and not muscles or weight loss.
Going back to Words of those repeated. 
 Melissa Huckaby SCREAMED Suitcase to the POLICE - over and over and over - And To all and many Suitcase My Suitcase.. and what?? Where was Baby Sandra Found? In her Suitcase.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #826 on: July 02, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

In my opinion, the bigger question here is why would the police let him choose what would be searched?
Exactly, don't understand this at all. Makes no sense.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 02, 2010, 07:38:10 PM »

me too!! LOL

I though a day in a toy store would go unnoticed.

silly boy!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: July 02, 2010, 07:39:23 PM »

You bet!

Janet

Rob this thought occurred to me as well.   It just seems like this school was operating in the dark ages.  How can this be when it is so close to Portland, a large city?  I think this is something which needs to be implemented in all schools everywhere.  I seriously thought it already was.

here's how in my experience.

A school district wants a new football stadium, new turf, new weight room, new astronomy lab, new musical instruments - etc etc etc. These are important, but have their place.

And apparently the basics get skipped. Dollars get shifted and re-appropriated and next thing you know - the school is raising millage to cover what they should have purchased in a competent bid fashion.

The Federal Education budget is hundreds of billions on top of what the school district tax the home owners. Who knows what they do with that money.

I moved from my house and got a condo because the school district raised taxes three times in three years. It was getting hard to afford living there. Now they are raising them again - 80 million dollar addition to the highschool. I won't be paying it lol.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: July 02, 2010, 07:48:22 PM »

Presser Video:

http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html

(This one works. Wink )

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #830 on: July 02, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »

Good I am glad you Likes - I know You're the Monkey to use this cell site. Rob, if you go to the comments listed on the Cell Towers. The person who writes in the comment offers up a EXACT address of Cell/Tower/failure and or other. Cross Roads named. Which is a huge Plus. 
I am so happy to see you here and have enjoyed your comments. I lurked last night and All MONKEY's worked tirelessly yesterday for Kyron. Props to All.   You Rob, don't know me as a Monkey, but I recall your posts, when Caylee was missing. You always offer positive incite.

Deenie - thanks for the kind words. I think my eyes would glaze over if I tried to "cell tower" this case. I am too far behind in knowledge of the area. And that's why I didn't put together any google earth maps with all my lil pins. I really like doing the maps and adding search items, but I am too far behind ...
Rob You are a Boy. Would you allow your ex Wife to be held to the contest yesterday as Desiree was? That she be put up to make a statement to the world of you're missing Son? Knowing that your current Wife was the one being targeted?
The woman that you lived with and shared your life with, that you had a 19 month old Daughter with ... Would "you" make your EX talk to your now Wife " for the record" pleading to her .." to cooperate" or would you alleviate the situation by being the " DAD of both kids and Spouse of Current Wife" .. and speak out to your current Spouse full strength straight up.
Would you not feel compelled to SAY it Yourself. Without dragging your EX ..into it. Making her the center of attention. When She is only told what is hearsay. She does not know the family dynamics of your home Life nor your relationship with your current wife?? I don't know Rob.. there is something just so WRONG with Kaine making Desiree the One ..to plead to Terri.

And if was up to LE to chose Desiree over Kaine .. why?. If they would have put Kaine UP - Terri again would be glued to every single word, his eyes, all, every breath he made... due to he has her Kitty right now.
There is so many posts popping at once, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Kaine and Tony stood behind Desiree for the last presser?? Why did they stand behind her? Why was this not a equal playing field so to speak - all three sitting next to each other?  I dunno. Could be it was a makeshift " lets just do it" and it was not planned very well.
The two men K&T standing behind her ugggh. " Desiree knowing" they were Counting on HER to SAY and Talk/Plead to TERRI and Tell the World the latest update of Kyron ... I find it Pxss Poor that Desiree was put to the challenge all by herself. 
Does not make any sense to me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 02, 2010, 07:52:09 PM »

You bet!

Janet

You could be right.  We will never know.

My youngest son and DIL are teachers in their respective public schools within the district.  Both claim that the automatic enforcement in regards to all procedural guideline being adhered to by teachers is a reflection of the expectations of the administrator/principle.  Considering Kyron's teacher did not report him absent first thing instead of assuming he was elsewhere in the building ... considering no visitor passes were required by all those attending the science fair ... the principle failed miserably in his/her responsibility to protect students ... to parents who entrusted their precious children to his/her care.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: July 02, 2010, 07:52:34 PM »

Ladies, may I ask you all a question?

If you removed Step from Terri familial dynamic - would you still view her the same way?

Would Tanner's story all of a sudden make more sense and be more believable? Would you than be more inclined to believe that Tanner is infact the last person to see Kyron? It's been reported several times. He gave an interview himself.

If Kyron were Terri's natural son would you be inclined to think an unknown pedophile, another parent, or a school staff member has possibly committed this crime?

I think that's a fair question.

Yes, fair questions, Rob. 

Am behind in reading/replying, so haven't read yet what others may have replied to this. 

Personally, the only thing about 'step', 'half', 'bio', 'adoptive', etc etc.., is to help identify who it is I'm discussing or thinking of.  If we were to take all those identifiers out of the equation, I don't think that would affect the possibilities of 'who' in this case.  IMO  At times, for me anyway, it's too easy to get bogged down in these identiers, they can become annoying and distracting from the main issues.  Again, that's IMO.   

With the info we've been given so far, it seems that Tanner is the last known person to have seen Kyron that day.  And why LE seems to be dismissing his account, I do not know.  (unless, as I said way back, it's a revenge thing from LE because they said no one could talk publically but Tanner's gma allowed him to.  It was right after the Tanner video came out, that LE seemed to backpedal and say that Terri is the last known to have seen Kyron at 8:45am, effectively contradicting themselves, and seemingly then ignoring what Tanner said altogether). 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 02, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »

Has anyone else checked out Terri's teacher's certificate online?  I went to what I thought was the Oregon website to check http://www.tspc.state.or.us/lookup_query.asp?op=9&id=0 but I couldn't find anything but a Basic Teacher Certification -- no Reading Specialization.  Maybe that isn't the way Oregon display additional certifications, but in my state, you have to pass tests for other areas and they become a part of your profile online.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #834 on: July 02, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »

Presser Video:

http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html

(This one works. Wink )

I am watching right now Brandi (( Thank You)) The man speaking does he know Kyron's last name? 3 times he has "sounds to me" he is saying HOLMES ... something must be brewing if he is to look at who is calling his cell ..while giving a press conf. 
GAH.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 02, 2010, 08:01:20 PM »

Ladies, may I ask you all a question?

If you removed Step from Terri familial dynamic - would you still view her the same way?

Would Tanner's story all of a sudden make more sense and be more believable? Would you than be more inclined to believe that Tanner is infact the last person to see Kyron? It's been reported several times. He gave an interview himself.

If Kyron were Terri's natural son would you be inclined to think an unknown pedophile, another parent, or a school staff member has possibly committed this crime?

I think that's a fair question.

Would make no difference to me.  I was a stepchild and I have had stepchildren.  I have been there, done that and I don't care one way or the other.  From all accounts, Terri treated Kyron as her own.  I think something happened to Terri, or to Terri and Kaine and that is why Kyron is missing now.

I agree.  I wonder what interaction took place between Kaine and Terri on the evening ... early morning ... prior to Kyron's disappearance.  I believe that what happened to Kyron may have been a short-term premeditation motivated by circumstances that Terry perceived as "the straw that broke the camel's back."

Janet

See this is my problem, from all accounts it seems Terri cared and loved Kyron. Why would she kill him and not Kaine? She doesn't seem like the person that would hurt a child
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: July 02, 2010, 08:03:56 PM »

Rob You are a Boy. Would you allow your ex Wife to be held to the contest yesterday as Desiree was? That she be put up to make a statement to the world of you're missing Son? Knowing that your current Wife was the one being targeted?
The woman that you lived with and shared your life with, that you had a 19 month old Daughter with ... Would "you" make your EX talk to your now Wife " for the record" pleading to her .." to cooperate" or would you alleviate the situation by being the " DAD of both kids and Spouse of Current Wife" .. and speak out to your current Spouse full strength straight up.
Would you not feel compelled to SAY it Yourself. Without dragging your EX ..into it. Making her the center of attention. When She is only told what is hearsay. She does not know the family dynamics of your home Life nor your relationship with your current wife?? I don't know Rob.. there is something just so WRONG with Kaine making Desiree the One ..to plead to Terri.

And if was up to LE to chose Desiree over Kaine .. why?. If they would have put Kaine UP - Terri again would be glued to every single word, his eyes, all, every breath he made... due to he has her Kitty right now.
There is so many posts popping at once, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Kaine and Tony stood behind Desiree for the last presser?? Why did they stand behind her? Why was this not a equal playing field so to speak - all three sitting next to each other?  I dunno. Could be it was a makeshift " lets just do it" and it was not planned very well.
The two men K&T standing behind her ugggh. " Desiree knowing" they were Counting on HER to SAY and Talk/Plead to TERRI and Tell the World the latest update of Kyron ... I find it Pxss Poor that Desiree was put to the challenge all by herself. 
Does not make any sense to me.

I agree and that's why I said you made such a great post a page back or so. I think Kaine controls all aspect of his life. Too bad for those that enter like a venus fly trap.

+++

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 02, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

PPS Home > News > News Archive 2010 > Support helps Skyline carry on
Portland Public Schools News

Support helps Skyline carry on
6/11/2010 12:00:00 AM

snip
Just outside the school, a row of television news trucks point their satellites skyward. A police officer is stationed prominently inside the school’s entrance, and fluorescent signs point toward the safe room. But the hustle-and-bustle of a working K-8 school is clearly felt.

snip
On Sunday, June 6, the deputy superintendents and Nick Jwayad, chief information officer, began pulling together Information Technology, System Planning & Performance, and Human Resources managers and staff to get an autodialer system up and running for all schools to report unexcused absences to families in a timely manner. The team implemented the autodialer for all schools by Tuesday afternoon.

Superintendent's message regarding missing Skyline student
6/6/2010 12:00:00 AM
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3906.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: July 02, 2010, 08:10:41 PM »

Yes, fair questions, Rob. 

Am behind in reading/replying, so haven't read yet what others may have replied to this. 

Personally, the only thing about 'step', 'half', 'bio', 'adoptive', etc etc.., is to help identify who it is I'm discussing or thinking of.  If we were to take all those identifiers out of the equation, I don't think that would affect the possibilities of 'who' in this case.  IMO  At times, for me anyway, it's too easy to get bogged down in these identiers, they can become annoying and distracting from the main issues.  Again, that's IMO.   

With the info we've been given so far, it seems that Tanner is the last known person to have seen Kyron that day.  And why LE seems to be dismissing his account, I do not know.  (unless, as I said way back, it's a revenge thing from LE because they said no one could talk publically but Tanner's gma allowed him to.  It was right after the Tanner video came out, that LE seemed to backpedal and say that Terri is the last known to have seen Kyron at 8:45am, effectively contradicting themselves, and seemingly then ignoring what Tanner said altogether). 

snipped my post out for bandwidth.

Thanks Wyks. I agree with all you stated. And well said. I don't think anyone here would look at Terri any differently. I think it just they way we are. Birds, feathers and all. I do think there are folks out there as demonstrated by the post that said - as soon as she / he heard "step mother" she knew she was guilty. That's real objective - NOT.

I do find it interesting who believes whom and for what reasons - I guess I like to see how others think.

Still hard for me to see a reason Terri would do this and think she could get away with it. So, I'm still on the fence.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 02, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

(snipped)

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

Desiree says not so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.