April 23, 2024, 09:25:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474022 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 02, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

still catching up, sorry if already posted....

It's been explained by others online who either work at intel, have spouses who work there, or in similiar places.... that often times they are allowed to work from home, and are given laptops or work that can be done on their own laptops.  And that Fridays often have a mandatory morning meeting, with afternoons doing work at home.  That if they had to give up their computers for anything like this, that before handing over a laptop containing stuff from work, they'd have to contact the legal dept at work first. 

This would be my guess as to why Kaine might be reluctant to hand over his laptop, straight off anyway.  But who knows?  I don't want to give him excuses that may not be a reality either. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: July 02, 2010, 09:32:11 PM »

does anyone know if Desiree, was adopted too

kaine ,TH, and i think one of TH ex hubby was
the odds just seem high for all these adopted people to know
and have intimate relationships,with each other
in my 50+yrs, ive only meet 3 people that were adopted

I agree - my father was adopted. And I only know one other person. My father, we believe, was the product of my grandfather's law partner and his secretary. And we don't know if Kristian - Kaine's brother was adopted or not. I also wonder if adoptees would be easier to rationalize as potential abuse victims.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 02, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »

has anyone seen the name Michael pop up... I know about the "family friend" Michael Cook... but I am looking for a Michael somehow connected to Terri. 

If anyone spots a Michael in any researching, please let me know. 

Michael Charles McCall - facebook friend of Kaine and Terri - is a chiropractor in Portland
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1029981818&v=wall&ref=sgm

Michael Roten - fb friend
http://www.facebook.com/#!/mroten?ref=sgm

Michael J Mooney Jr. - fb friend
http://www.facebook.com/#!/mjmooney1?ref=sgm

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: July 02, 2010, 09:34:49 PM »

I agree - my father was adopted. And I only know one other person. My father, we believe, was the product of my grandfather's law partner and his secretary. And we don't know if Kristian - Kaine's brother was adopted or not. I also wonder if adoptees would be easier to rationalize as potential abuse victims.

also to add - LE says Kristian could be connected Kyron's case.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: July 02, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »

Kevin Miller has a differing account too - I post this in the AM. Last night's NG. I do not know how he developed this info but would love to know.

To you, Kevin Miller, she`s been -- in fact when the mom -- the mom was getting a divorce when she was eight months pregnant with Kyron, right?

KEVIN MILLER, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: That is correct. And she`s known Kyron since he was 3 days old.

GRACE: So mommy -- the natural mommy has to go to Canada, I believe, for surgery, for treatment. She had a very, very serious health condition. And the step-mommy is brought in to help as a nanny. She is actually a friend of the bio-mom`s. And wouldn`t you know it, she hooks up with Kyron`s father. They end up getting married.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/01/ng.01.html

Well now I am not going to believe any of them, lol. Perhaps this reporter found something that would indicate the 3 knew one another for a bit longer. If so, what does this have to do with this case? what impact would it have to know if Desiree and Terri knew one another and were friends? Desiree said something in her letter to Kyron that many of us thought, well what does that mean. Not a direct quote: She said that he saved her life once and she want to save his now. Saved her from what? Was her kidney problem found when she gave birth to him? Was she wanting to kill herself at one time? Was she on drugs or had a drinking problem?

See the more people try to slam a door shut the more people will ask questions and speculate.

Ok now I am going to make tacos...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: July 02, 2010, 09:37:39 PM »

Scandi - LOL

J I N X

< tongue wag >

Hi Rob,  I think I must know you from a case in the past.  lol   If it is you it is great to see you again.

I keep have this niggling feeling that there is something involving sex to do with motive in this case.  The Astros said something about an alternative lifestyle with the female they see possibly involved in Kyron's disappearance. 

I'm not thinking black stillettos and studded jewelry.  Maybe something more sedate involving multiple partners.  Portland is known for it's very openness to different lifestyles in that regard.  The news has made it appear eithe LE tipped off Kaine to something that made him want to distance himself from her.  Either that or Kaine discovered something on his own and the chit hit the fan.  I'm thinking it might not be what it appears to at all.  That maybe Kaine is as clever as he is controlling, and that TH might have had problems but felt secure with their lives together and was blown away when he threw her under the bus by filing for divorce and the RO and moving out.  Putting the public and LE's eye on her to cover for his own indiscretions which might costs him his $90,000 a year job if it ever came out.

DoubleDecker,  Maybe that is where a Michael comes into the picture.  A teacher at the school, a friend's husband, a neighbor or someone who either worked or hit the same gym?  xox
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 02, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

Considering Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby claims that Kyron’s teacher and an instructor did observe Kyron and Terri at the school on Friday morning … I am inclined to believe that they were there.  However … two teachers contend … that Kyron and Terri left the school together.

Then there is the issue of Kyron’s backpack and coat which were placed on his desk.  Where did these items materialize if Terri and Kyron were not at the school?

Could it have been all part of Terri’s plan … a plan that would imply that Kyron went missing after she left him at the school?

Could it be that Kyron's stepmom did not anticipate that cell phone records would dispute her account she related to law enforcement in regards to her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Could revealed lies be why the focus of suspicion turned on Terri?

Janet

+++++++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

THE PHOTO

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

At -5:00 in the video clip of today's press conference ... a reporter queried the spokesperson in regards to pings from Terri cell being the motivating force behind the search of Sauvie Island by LE.  The spokesperson stated that he could not comment.

I do not know what motivated Terri to harm her stepson but ... I believe she did.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: July 02, 2010, 09:38:54 PM »

In my opinion, the bigger question here is why would the police let him choose what would be searched?

Could have been a work laptop. 

Another reason could be similiar to Drew in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was a former LE officer himself.  Those searching were his former co-workers.  In Chicago, there's reportedly the 'good ole boy' thing going on with LE, whether current or formerly employed.  They can get away with 'looking the other way' when it comes to one of their own. 

And I say all that with a reminder that Desiree's husband is a police detective in Oregon. 

Could be LE is extending special treatment for family members in this case?  Dunno.... Yet it's a possibility that isn't unheard of. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: July 02, 2010, 09:51:51 PM »

I don't think the school officials at Skyline or the district itself wants to have their reputation destroyed over this, but the facts are -

no video system.

no call to a parent when a child is not in school program.

I'm not even sure they took the following Monday off to re-evaluate the school procedures as I was busy over on Natalee's thread.

But this isn't the correct way to run a school and a kid is missing. This is a FAIL. They get a G minus.

School officials often start clamping down when something bad happens - they don't want lawsuits and / or bad publicity.

Which is why, IMO, LE beat a hasty retreat when it became apparent that there WERE some who actually saw Kyron AT the school, after Terri supposedly dropped him off at 8.45 am.  Despite the media having released the info that Kyron had been seen later on, LE backtracked to Terri.  Why???? 

Politics, liability of the school, CYA, you name it. 

Seems to me that the mad scramble was about putting the responsibility for Kyron back onto Terri, who evidently did not physically place Kyron into a teacher's care/presence....... which may effectively absolve the school of any responsibility for his having gone missing. 

As in the school ELECTED officials and LE saying, <shrugging shoulders> well he was with Terri last, not in class.   

And are they going to get away with this??  Probably.  Pfffffft. 

Wyks - a lesson I learned long ago from being in sales. When someone tells you it's not about the money, yep you guess it. IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY. Interesting that the presser today mentions the 300k spent to date and they may not be able to continue at this level.

This is about money now. And I bet they have a school district insurance policy - they would have to. And I bet that the police and their department and wondering how they can continue funding this entire thing. As for the school district - they have a cap on their insurance - meaning 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 million per incident.

I would imagine that a few calls have been placed between the school district's attorneys and the policy provider. Not a pleasant set of circumstances to find yourself in when you have no video and no computerize calling system for absent kids. DENIED could be the next words that district hears. No $hit.

+++

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 02, 2010, 09:51:58 PM »

has anyone seen the name Michael pop up... I know about the "family friend" Michael Cook... but I am looking for a Michael somehow connected to Terri. 

Michael Charles McCall - facebook friend of Kaine and Terri - is a chiropractor in Portland

thanks Klaas... I'll work on those and see if maybe one of those is the one maybe I am looking for.

I'll explain what I can about why.  Now I have no idea if what I am told is true, but I am trying to work on it, especially after it has been reported that a credible source has said Terri was not where she said she was.  The info I received stated this long before that info came out and what I was told didn't actually have to do with a PING, but rather a MESSAGE that was sent.  A message supposedly sent by Terri's phone( I do not know if it was her voice or a text) stating she was somewhere, when in fact that phone was on sauvie island.   The message stated she was elsewhere.  I know where, but can't say....however, (THIS IS MY OWN THOUGHT) I believe the message could have been a "code" to let someone know where she was... not the actual place the message said she was.  Because of what I am thinking, I am looking for a Michael.  No one named Michael was mentioned in the message, but I believe the message was possibly cluing someone in as to where she was, letting someone know something.  btw the message was sent to someone she knows, which I don't know who it is. 

this is what made me first start really looking at terri moreso that some of the others.  And now that the info came out in the news about a credible source about the "pings", I don't think it was pings at all, I think it was this message that came from her phone stating she was somewhere that was not where the phone was.  The phone was messaging from sauvie island, but the message said she was somewhere else. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 02, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »

also to add - LE says Kristian could be connected Kyron's case.

Hey Monks! Been lurking and reading here....always too far behind to post.Just had to respond to these posts. My first cousin on my mothers side was adopted ...she was a couple of years younger than I am...Another male first cousin was adopted as well...He also had a cousin his age who was adopted...they were a couple of years younger than me....

My own son was adopted...three of his best friends were adopted.....One of my very close friends has two adopted children who are friends with my son and his three friends who were adopted.....And so it goes.....So my two cents is that ........it does not seem strange at all to me that all of these people who were adopted knew each other and were in the same social circles...oh...and two co-workers of mine who are friends as well were adopted and one has an adopted child....it is more common than you think.....God makes families in many different ways ....

And just and fyi....I use to work in the adoption business and adoptive  parents were counseled that the proper term is that your child  WAS adopted....not IS adopted....more or less same as was born or is born...adoption is a legal process and once it is final the child was adopted ...am I making any sense to you? Just jumped in to try to clarify since many are not familiar with adoptions....

Where is Kyron?He needs to be found!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: July 02, 2010, 09:56:43 PM »

Scandi - the UK Mirror perhaps. (smiles)

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #892 on: July 02, 2010, 10:00:41 PM »

Just lurking again but had to post this........

North Florida relief efforts for Gulf Coast Oil Spill Please distribute...If you see Kyron Horman, missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010, call law enforcment immediately.
Kyron Horman ~ Endangered Missing Child ~
www.youtube.com
Missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010.

I have all the Gulf Coast Oil Spill "freinds" on my FB and was so grateful to see them post about Kyron, his info is being spread all the way here:)

Bring Kyron Home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 02, 2010, 10:01:07 PM »

thanks Klaas... I'll work on those and see if maybe one of those is the one maybe I am looking for.

I'll explain what I can about why.  Now I have no idea if what I am told is true, but I am trying to work on it, especially after it has been reported that a credible source has said Terri was not where she said she was.  The info I received stated this long before that info came out and what I was told didn't actually have to do with a PING, but rather a MESSAGE that was sent.  A message supposedly sent by Terri's phone( I do not know if it was her voice or a text) stating she was somewhere, when in fact that phone was on sauvie island.   The message stated she was elsewhere.  I know where, but can't say....however, (THIS IS MY OWN THOUGHT) I believe the message could have been a "code" to let someone know where she was... not the actual place the message said she was.  Because of what I am thinking, I am looking for a Michael.  No one named Michael was mentioned in the message, but I believe the message was possibly cluing someone in as to where she was, letting someone know something.  btw the message was sent to someone she knows, which I don't know who it is. 

this is what made me first start really looking at terri moreso that some of the others.  And now that the info came out in the news about a credible source about the "pings", I don't think it was pings at all, I think it was this message that came from her phone stating she was somewhere that was not where the phone was.  The phone was messaging from sauvie island, but the message said she was somewhere else. 

heh

That was confusing. LOL

Hope you get it figured out, I'll let you know if I run across a "Michael" as well.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #894 on: July 02, 2010, 10:03:09 PM »

So she has a boyfriend perhaps, or is it something more which would fall into the alternate lifestyle? I have to admit the more I'm reading the more confused I'm getting, just don't know what kind of lifestyle besides gambling, drugs or prostitution. And I just don't see her doing the prostitution part, but what do I know?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 02, 2010, 10:03:42 PM »

North Florida relief efforts for Gulf Coast Oil Spill Please distribute...If you see Kyron Horman, missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010, call law enforcment immediately.
www.youtube.com

I have all the Gulf Coast Oil Spill "freinds" on my FB and was so grateful to see them post about Kyron, his info is being spread all the way here:)

Bring Kyron Home

Close to New Orleans here....so very sad ....I am really angry that this is still going on...I have many friends who are working on the clean up...unfortunately not very optimistic with reports...
We are suppose to be going to Pensacola next weekend ....any reports on the situation there?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #896 on: July 02, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »

www.youtube.com

Bring Kyron Home
Thanks IM, was thinking about you when I saw a news segment about the area you are in, and the lack of visitors over the 4th. Just sickening.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: July 02, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »

I know Klaas isn't it the strangest thing? How can their be 2 different stories of the same thing. Something is just not right. First the whole James thing and we hear 2 different accounts if Terri knew Desiree. WTH? Why should that matter if Terri knew Desiree first or not, kwim? Why? Why? Why?

Tracygirl - I have learned that the first accounts are indeed the correct accounts - the follow-ups are someone's countering new version.

I learned that following Natalee's case. Then you need to ask - why would someone deliberately and false counter the truth. And then it hits you - they're not as innocent as you once suspected.

So you are saying that Desiree is countering the truth? I am thinking there is something about how the two met, both Desiree and Terri and Terri and Kaine that this family doesn't want known.

James I am thinking perhaps they are trying to hide him so no one hounds him, although who knows.

It's EXACTLY what I am saying.

Ok so we are on the same page. It is funny that we do not know much about Desiree other then her medical problems. I still don't know where she works, if she works and why she felt it ok to have Kaine and Terri raise Kyron. $30,000 in bills is not that much, kwim? Not enough to give up your child to someone you once fought against to keep. That whole thing is probably none of my business and may not have anything to do with this but I do find it odd 2 different stories of a very simple question that unless it has some impact on this case wouldn't really matter one way or another. Leads me to believe that somehow it does impact this case.

Anyway, my husband is now back with the kids who were out swimming all day. I will be back on later tonight. I must now go cook tacos for 7 people! I will be forever at my frying pan cooking tortilla's, lol.

BBM

actually this became your business and everyone's when Kyron disappeared. I think, we, as members of a civilized society need to make sure that corruption / cronyism and hell bells don't ring.

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: July 02, 2010, 10:06:10 PM »

It is in my language ... hah. UM both Kaine and Terri were caught up with by a reporter leaving the gym. Days after Kyron missing. Both Shunned the Reporter - got into their vehicle and scooted... No comments made by either Kaine or Terri. 
WHY? Why not? It would humanize them I would think. That they are seen together as a couple and trying to cope. That they were still engaging with their Community and in their community as a couple. Not Hiding. That they were open to the public. They were even told by LE - go on about your normal life. 
** Wkys, my friend, you think about it. What is this Tie to the GYM. Why is it such a " center piece within all of this".  Terri is being implicated because of a comment made of the said GYM. Is there " a person" who attends this Gym that is part of Kyron's demise? GYM GYM GYM ...come on people .. its gotta mean something. What is it about the Gym that has something ..irregardless of Terri being a body builder in the past. We are talking about WHO/WHAT and WHY of Present with this Gym ..that both Terri and Kaine belonged to and frequented. And it was part of their rituals. Release, Health ..?? Sex partner/partners that they both shared and or were in a click with.. I don't know.  I went to a gym that I signed up with .. I went a handful of times. I found it to be a Meat Market and not a place for me to get healthy. I was actually scared at times, for my safety, because there were so many people stalking for " dates" and not muscles or weight loss.
Going back to Words of those repeated. 
 Melissa Huckaby SCREAMED Suitcase to the POLICE - over and over and over - And To all and many Suitcase My Suitcase.. and what?? Where was Baby Sandra Found? In her Suitcase.

All good points, Deenie!  The gym might represent to him/them an area he/they have 'control' over, where the having control over most all other areas in their life is gone?  It would be interesting if we could find out more about the gym.  Whether, like you've mentioned, it could be 'the doorway' to an area of their lives they don't want the public to know about.  Kaine anyway.  I don't see Terri trying very hard to hide what she seems to be into.  But with Kaine supposedly being a high muckety-muck at Intel, he might just not want the public to realize his participation in errrmm, whatever the gym might represent.  Could very well be.  Now.. how do we find out?  <grins>

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 02, 2010, 10:09:57 PM »

Hey Monks! Been lurking and reading here....always too far behind to post.Just had to respond to these posts. My first cousin on my mothers side was adopted ...she was a couple of years younger than I am...Another male first cousin was adopted as well...He also had a cousin his age who was adopted...they were a couple of years younger than me....

My own son was adopted...three of his best friends were adopted.....One of my very close friends has two adopted children who are friends with my son and his three friends who were adopted.....And so it goes.....So my two cents is that ........it does not seem strange at all to me that all of these people who were adopted knew each other and were in the same social circles...oh...and two co-workers of mine who are friends as well were adopted and one has an adopted child....it is more common than you think.....God makes families in many different ways ....

And just and fyi....I use to work in the adoption business and adoptive  parents were counseled that the proper term is that your child  WAS adopted....not IS adopted....more or less same as was born or is born...adoption is a legal process and once it is final the child was adopted ...am I making any sense to you? Just jumped in to try to clarify since many are not familiar with adoptions....

Where is Kyron?He needs to be found!

hi what is the age range, for the group of people you are talking about
im 50+ and grew up in a large inner city, was thinking maybe it has to do
with the time period, like in the late 70s and on to now, there are a lot
of circumstances that leave children with out parents than in earlier yrs
just thinking ya know, trying to figure it
WAS adopted thanks for that info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.