April 26, 2024, 06:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474347 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #900 on: July 02, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »

Just lurking again but had to post this........

North Florida relief efforts for Gulf Coast Oil Spill Please distribute...If you see Kyron Horman, missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010, call law enforcment immediately.
Kyron Horman ~ Endangered Missing Child ~
www.youtube.com
Missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010.

I have all the Gulf Coast Oil Spill "freinds" on my FB and was so grateful to see them post about Kyron, his info is being spread all the way here:)

Bring Kyron Home

Close to New Orleans here....so very sad ....I am really angry that this is still going on...I have many friends who are working on the clean up...unfortunately not very optimistic with reports...
We are suppose to be going to Pensacola next weekend ....any reports on the situation there?

It's a day to day watch, the West end of the Island near the pass tend to get the worst of it, but it's been nice enough to swim and in fact I just came in about an hour ago from a swim myself. I'm infuriated and being a monkey have been digging my heels in and stopping everyone official and asking Q's.......no real answers, but I did arrange a meeting today with the Island Authority admin and the Secretary of the Navy and got an invite to meet him at the presser at the pier today to ask a few questions. Stay in touch with me and I'll give you the info I see every day. email is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

If you email me, I can fill you in more as I don't want to derail the thread:)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #901 on: July 02, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »

Just lurking again but had to post this........

North Florida relief efforts for Gulf Coast Oil Spill Please distribute...If you see Kyron Horman, missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010, call law enforcment immediately.
Kyron Horman ~ Endangered Missing Child ~
www.youtube.com
Missing from Portland, Oregon, since June 4th, 2010.

I have all the Gulf Coast Oil Spill "freinds" on my FB and was so grateful to see them post about Kyron, his info is being spread all the way here:)

Bring Kyron Home
Thanks IM, was thinking about you when I saw a news segment about the area you are in, and the lack of visitors over the 4th. Just sickening.

TX NRCG~I was so grateful to see Kyron's info on an oil spill information FB page though......and grateful!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 02, 2010, 10:13:05 PM »

Hi Cubbee!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 02, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »

do we have the name of the gym?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #904 on: July 02, 2010, 10:14:32 PM »

Deenie this doesn't have to include Terri's involvement. People at the school level would be able to pull this off without parent involvement.

Wouldn't it make sense that some how the panic was controlled? Somehow a person was able to take a child out of a school and this was not discovered until late in the afternoon.  Unless poor little Kyron had the worse luck in the entire world because no one looked for the poor kid or someone stalled the search and the panic. Who ever took this child, whether it was a parent of his or whoever, they had no idea he would be missed within 1 second of leaving the school, or did they know it would be ok? 
TG at this point my brain hurts. I am thinking that " Terri Knows Something" or knows integral info ..something someone of  ... ???   All came out of me,  like a windfall and I just started typing after listening to the " Official speak"...  on the presser. Believe you me, Its scared me too. I don't even know where it came from ..it just went from my ear to keyboard.  You of all people know what the Tracy60 represent. I am not going to push forward on my thoughts. I will let it sit for awhile. Again .. I cannot say where those feelings came from. I am wordless right now. 
I really am. And I do have a headache after that. I think I stopped breathing and my head is feeling it.  I don't want to believe there are such heinous people in this world. But I do know different and If I could, like You TG and all Monkeys ..they would be banished forever from this planet. TG you have done so much here for Kyron and ..for Sandra. I don't want to tip any scales with you or anyone. I cannot offer any more on the subject. It was like a instant flame fury of info and than it went flat.  I don't know how else to explain it.  ( may not make sense) but Its all I can offer.
( I pray to god that I do not sound like a tease poster ..that I started this and that I should go on ..I don't have anything to add ..because I don't understand where I pulled these emotions/feelings from )  I am frustrated right now.  I am.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: July 02, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

Hi Cubbee!

Hey klaas.....good to see you....just wish it weren't over another missing adorable child....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 02, 2010, 10:15:46 PM »

like my signature says

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: July 02, 2010, 10:16:58 PM »

In my opinion, the bigger question here is why would the police let him choose what would be searched?

Could have been a work laptop. 

Another reason could be similiar to Drew in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was a former LE officer himself.  Those searching were his former co-workers.  In Chicago, there's reportedly the 'good ole boy' thing going on with LE, whether current or formerly employed.  They can get away with 'looking the other way' when it comes to one of their own. 

And I say all that with a reminder that Desiree's husband is a police detective in Oregon. 

Could be LE is extending special treatment for family members in this case?  Dunno.... Yet it's a possibility that isn't unheard of. 

I hate using previous cases as reference - but that's where I get my knowledge.

During Maddy's case - Sergei Malinka was a computer expert and potentially involved in a pedo ring. This guy was a Russian computer expert. He wiped out several hard drives - some containing up to 500 gigs - cleaned up nice and tite as the police kicked in the door.

A kid is missing and the father cares about proprietary hardward rights? GMAFlippinB.

A lil more rope please.

< smiles >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 02, 2010, 10:18:43 PM »

do we have the name of the gym?

Yes, we have it somewhere..I'll look.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 02, 2010, 10:19:12 PM »

Hi Cubbee!

Hey klaas.....good to see you....just wish it weren't over another missing adorable child....

I know Cubbee, it's so sad.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 02, 2010, 10:22:39 PM »

Hey Monks! Been lurking and reading here....always too far behind to post.Just had to respond to these posts. My first cousin on my mothers side was adopted ...she was a couple of years younger than I am...Another male first cousin was adopted as well...He also had a cousin his age who was adopted...they were a couple of years younger than me....

My own son was adopted...three of his best friends were adopted.....One of my very close friends has two adopted children who are friends with my son and his three friends who were adopted.....And so it goes.....So my two cents is that ........it does not seem strange at all to me that all of these people who were adopted knew each other and were in the same social circles...oh...and two co-workers of mine who are friends as well were adopted and one has an adopted child....it is more common than you think.....God makes families in many different ways ....

And just and fyi....I use to work in the adoption business and adoptive  parents were counseled that the proper term is that your child  WAS adopted....not IS adopted....more or less same as was born or is born...adoption is a legal process and once it is final the child was adopted ...am I making any sense to you? Just jumped in to try to clarify since many are not familiar with adoptions....

Where is Kyron?He needs to be found!

hi what is the age range, for the group of people you are talking about
im 50+ and grew up in a large inner city, was thinking maybe it has to do
with the time period, like in the late 70s and on to now, there are a lot
of circumstances that leave children with out parents than in earlier yrs
just thinking ya know, trying to figure it
WAS adopted thanks for that info

Actually the cousins of mine are in the 50s + age group....my son and his friends are all in the 17 -19 yr old group and the others range in age on down from there. I think it is all in what you have been around as to how common you think adoption is. When hubs and I were going to adopt MIL bout had a cow...you dont know what you are going to get yadda, yadda, yadda....
I told her that you dont know what you are going to get when you give birth either.....hehehe....look at your own family tree...quite a few nuts on there LOL...
My family on the other hand had so many adoptees in the family that it was just as if I had told them I was going to birth a child...its all in what you have been around..
I found the WAS and IS aspect enlightening as well....as it was put to me...you were born ....not is born...just made sense to me then.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 02, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »

Deenie, what you were talking about makes me reflect on Harry Oakes's search.  Maybe that's why LE doesn't want him searching.  Maybe they are afraid he might uncover more than a missing child.  Just a thought!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 02, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »

Hi Cubbee!

I know Cubbee, it's so sad.

Yes it is....I have been reading and my thoughts tend to run along the same lines as your klaas....
I always remember the 3 days Kaitlin was missing and what her mother went through and cannot fathom how these families go on for so very long not knowing....its no surprise they act in ways that people find suspicious...goodness , they are on such an emotional roller coaster!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #913 on: July 02, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »

This case does not make a lick of sense to me, zero, zip, nada.

A happy little boy between 8-8:45 standing in a front of a school project he is so proud of, smiling. TH taking a picture of this happy little boy and poof he is gone.

I can't wrap my brain around it at all, well what brain I have left after HaLeigh and Natalee's case.

Something somewhere somehow has to start making sense.

Where is this precious child?

I honestly don't have anything to offer, I am at a loss.

I was adopted, can't add anything..Sorry.

Hey Cubbee, nice to see you.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: July 02, 2010, 10:35:52 PM »

yanno - I can't get that crazy wacky nutty press conference from yesterday out of my mind.

Some have pointed out that Desiree was sort of shaking and hardly composed. I don't see the REAL Desiree there and that's cause I don;t think anyone really acts as she did yesterday. But that's just my opinion and I don't know here and have never met her.

I guess IF I were her - and I can't really say what I would do in this situation. But, I would say - Terri has been a really great mom to Kyron, and a great mom to her new daughter. She has been a supportive wife to Kaine.

I ask her, Terri, if there is anything you can add - please help find my son. A son that I know you love as much as I do.

I didn't see that.

I saw accusations. And I'm not sure that's how bees win honey.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 02, 2010, 10:38:46 PM »

Apparently Kyron's interest in frogs goes a long way back. LOL This is a picture of baby Kyron. Not photoshopped!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: July 02, 2010, 10:39:13 PM »

alright - it's dark here, I'm turning on the lights on the deck. My typing looks horrible. lol

please forgive!

+++

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #917 on: July 02, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »

yanno - I can't get that crazy wacky nutty press conference from yesterday out of my mind.

Some have pointed out that Desiree was sort of shaking and hardly composed. I don't see the REAL Desiree there and that's cause I don;t think anyone really acts as she did yesterday. But that's just my opinion and I don't know here and have never met her.

I guess IF I were her - and I can't really say what I would do in this situation. But, I would say - Terri has been a really great mom to Kyron, and a great mom to her new daughter. She has been a supportive wife to Kaine.

I ask her, Terri, if there is anything you can add - please help find my son. A son that I know you love as much as I do.

I didn't see that.

I saw accusations. And I'm not sure that's how bees win honey.

Rob,

I agree completely.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #918 on: July 02, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

RO staying sealed.

Could have a damaging affect on the investigation per DA.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #919 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:22 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

still catching up, sorry if already posted....

It's been explained by others online who either work at intel, have spouses who work there, or in similiar places.... that often times they are allowed to work from home, and are given laptops or work that can be done on their own laptops.  And that Fridays often have a mandatory morning meeting, with afternoons doing work at home.  That if they had to give up their computers for anything like this, that before handing over a laptop containing stuff from work, they'd have to contact the legal dept at work first. 

This would be my guess as to why Kaine might be reluctant to hand over his laptop, straight off anyway.  But who knows?  I don't want to give him excuses that may not be a reality either. 

Wyks Maybe that is the reason why Kaine would not offer up his laptop/Pc to LE - He does not own it. He may use it from home for work. It is legally not his. All IT property/Software found on the computer would be of Intel.. yes/no
That email he sent out on 6/6 8:30 am the directive to all - Please send Kyron's info out /then He said do not speak to media. ( add boggle) That Kaine would handle everything as long as " All" followed his requests. That he would contact his legal dept @ Intel for ?? distribution of .. what? For improper use of Intel contacts .. ? I have never understood that of his wishes. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.