April 26, 2024, 10:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474357 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:33 PM »

This case does not make a lick of sense to me, zero, zip, nada.

A happy little boy between 8-8:45 standing in a front of a school project he is so proud of, smiling. TH taking a picture of this happy little boy and poof he is gone.

I can't wrap my brain around it at all, well what brain I have left after HaLeigh and Natalee's case.

Something somewhere somehow has to start making sense.

Where is this precious child?

I honestly don't have anything to offer, I am at a loss.

I was adopted, can't add anything..Sorry.

Hey Cubbee, nice to see you.

OS

Hey Os! I keep coming back to my self famous mantra...WTH is wrong with people???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 02, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

RO staying sealed.

Could have a damaging affect on the investigation per DA.

WOW - just WOW

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 02, 2010, 10:50:28 PM »

RO staying sealed.

WOW - just WOW

DITTO...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 02, 2010, 10:51:18 PM »

OOOPPPSIE! LOL...Sorry klaas...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: July 02, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »

RO staying sealed.

any counter from Terri's attorney? or perhaps tomorrow...

I wanna see what that's all about.

I'm nebby and admit it. lol

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #925 on: July 02, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

??????? Odd IMO, why would Kaine be so upset about that RO, wouldn't LE be more concerned, unless I didn't hear the news correctly.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: July 02, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

still catching up, sorry if already posted....

It's been explained by others online who either work at intel, have spouses who work there, or in similiar places.... that often times they are allowed to work from home, and are given laptops or work that can be done on their own laptops.  And that Fridays often have a mandatory morning meeting, with afternoons doing work at home.  That if they had to give up their computers for anything like this, that before handing over a laptop containing stuff from work, they'd have to contact the legal dept at work first. 

This would be my guess as to why Kaine might be reluctant to hand over his laptop, straight off anyway.  But who knows?  I don't want to give him excuses that may not be a reality either. 

Wyks Maybe that is the reason why Kaine would not offer up his laptop/Pc to LE - He does not own it. He may use it from home for work. It is legally not his. All IT property/Software found on the computer would be of Intel.. yes/no
That email he sent out on 6/6 8:30 am the directive to all - Please send Kyron's info out /then He said do not speak to media. ( add boggle) That Kaine would handle everything as long as " All" followed his requests. That he would contact his legal dept @ Intel for ?? distribution of .. what? For improper use of Intel contacts .. ? I have never understood that of his wishes. 

sorry for the quote stacker

In the old days - like ten minutes ago - the police would just say - we're taking that. What changed?

< grrr >

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: July 02, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

Rob You are a Boy. Would you allow your ex Wife to be held to the contest yesterday as Desiree was? That she be put up to make a statement to the world of you're missing Son? Knowing that your current Wife was the one being targeted?
The woman that you lived with and shared your life with, that you had a 19 month old Daughter with ... Would "you" make your EX talk to your now Wife " for the record" pleading to her .." to cooperate" or would you alleviate the situation by being the " DAD of both kids and Spouse of Current Wife" .. and speak out to your current Spouse full strength straight up.
Would you not feel compelled to SAY it Yourself. Without dragging your EX ..into it. Making her the center of attention. When She is only told what is hearsay. She does not know the family dynamics of your home Life nor your relationship with your current wife?? I don't know Rob.. there is something just so WRONG with Kaine making Desiree the One ..to plead to Terri.

And if was up to LE to chose Desiree over Kaine .. why?. If they would have put Kaine UP - Terri again would be glued to every single word, his eyes, all, every breath he made... due to he has her Kitty right now.
There is so many posts popping at once, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Kaine and Tony stood behind Desiree for the last presser?? Why did they stand behind her? Why was this not a equal playing field so to speak - all three sitting next to each other?  I dunno. Could be it was a makeshift " lets just do it" and it was not planned very well.
The two men K&T standing behind her ugggh. " Desiree knowing" they were Counting on HER to SAY and Talk/Plead to TERRI and Tell the World the latest update of Kyron ... I find it Pxss Poor that Desiree was put to the challenge all by herself. 
Does not make any sense to me.

Deenie,
Could it be, all that you said above, and what you said in another post... could it all be a very clear message from Kaine to Terri....... ???

First of all making a note about the body language while Desiree read that statement yesterday.  They 'could have' all sat at the table together.  Yet they didn't.  Desiree sat, while the two men stood behind her.  She couldn't have gotten up had she tried.  That's a message of control right there.  IMO. 

And then, re Kaine.. *perhaps his possible message to Terri being*
Do you see, Terri?  I still control Desiree, she does what I say, and I stand behind her with my hand on her shoulder at times to make sure she follows 'the script', no matter that she's choking on these words, and in a near collapse.  Too bad, cuz I am in control of everything.  Her husband stands by my side and allows this.  And I will and can continue to control YOU, (Terri), even after our divorce.

~~~~

Going back before the statement by Desiree, to the beginning of their 'media event' (as it was announced by CNN the night before). 

Interesting that there were no LE in sight.  (that I saw anyway).  Was that an unspoken message by LE that they were having no part of this 'media event'??  Not even with their supportive presence?   

As several of us have said, am thinking Kaine laying down 'the rules' before yesterdays 'media event', telling exactly how it would go, as well as what/who would and wouldn't be allowed to attend, is a huge message as to who is in control.  And interesting that 'the rules' were laid down after all the reporters got there.  Kaine really could have simply told those two reporters beforehand not to bother attending.  Nope, seems he needed to make a dramatic statement. 

I think that statement to the reporters wasn't so much about them perse, as it was about making sure that Terri would see him in all his 'glory'.  *cough* 

Very direct messages to Terri?  Was that what yesterdays 'media event' was actually about?????

And then, as if to underline that there is a shift in things, LE suddenly comes out today with a presser........ and among other things, seemingly bent over backwards kissing the @sses of ALL the reporters, each and every one.  Cuz yanno, they'd nevvvvvvver disinclude anyone.  Ever.  (at least not without the approval of those who cut their paychecks and stroke their egos). 

<rolls eyes>

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: July 02, 2010, 10:58:28 PM »

Forgot to add this to my last post:

IMO IMO IMO IMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #929 on: July 02, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »

Kaine is controlling things, why would he be doing that? Is he protecting himself, one of the children, a family member? People control others out of fear, so what is he afraid of? Is there something in their pasts which he would rather remain out of the media?
I know reporters get details wrong, it bothers me to no end, I am a detail person. However when you have one person being quoted as saying one thing and the other is saying something else about the same exact thing, it makes me wonder. First we had this problem with James, now we have it with Desiree and Terri knowing eachother. 2 people  in the family say they were friends, Desiree says no. One of the people is Kaines former sister inlaw, I think she was around at that time. The other was Terri's mom, surely she must know, but then again Carol has been "getting misquoted" shall I say, over a few things.
And I'm going to throw this out there, I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but can't remember hearing or reading this. Does anybody know if Kaine wouldn't allow the police to look at the computers in the house? He had no problem searching the house but had a problem with the computers. I have now seen this mentioned on two forums, and curious if anyone has heard that? Now it could be as simple, if true, there are work things on his computer that could be secrets. I have no idea with the place he works, but seems that it could be. On the other hand, who cares, your child is missing. I know someone here will probably post an article with this info if true.
I thought it was said in the news of yesterday that Kaine " did not include his home computer to be searched" .. I could be wrong. But that is what I recall. 

Now, why wouldn't he? That makes no sense at all, what would he be hiding?

still catching up, sorry if already posted....

It's been explained by others online who either work at intel, have spouses who work there, or in similiar places.... that often times they are allowed to work from home, and are given laptops or work that can be done on their own laptops.  And that Fridays often have a mandatory morning meeting, with afternoons doing work at home.  That if they had to give up their computers for anything like this, that before handing over a laptop containing stuff from work, they'd have to contact the legal dept at work first. 

This would be my guess as to why Kaine might be reluctant to hand over his laptop, straight off anyway.  But who knows?  I don't want to give him excuses that may not be a reality either. 

Wyks Maybe that is the reason why Kaine would not offer up his laptop/Pc to LE - He does not own it. He may use it from home for work. It is legally not his. All IT property/Software found on the computer would be of Intel.. yes/no
That email he sent out on 6/6 8:30 am the directive to all - Please send Kyron's info out /then He said do not speak to media. ( add boggle) That Kaine would handle everything as long as " All" followed his requests. That he would contact his legal dept @ Intel for ?? distribution of .. what? For improper use of Intel contacts .. ? I have never understood that of his wishes. 

sorry for the quote stacker

In the old days - like ten minutes ago - the police would just say - we're taking that. What changed?

< grrr >

ITA~unless it has some propietary secrets on it WTF???? I'd risk losing my job to hand over the laptop if LE wanted it, just another thing about Kaine that "just aint right" IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #930 on: July 02, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »

A happy little boy between 8-8:45 standing in a front of a school project he is so proud of, smiling. TH taking a picture of this happy little boy and poof he is gone.

I can't wrap my brain around it at all, well what brain I have left after HaLeigh and Natalee's case.

OS

Hey Os! I keep coming back to my self famous mantra...WTH is wrong with people???

I just can't imagine even though I know it happens, how anyone can hurt an innocent child. they can't claim insanity, they are just pure evil.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 02, 2010, 11:02:54 PM »

REMINDER - THIS SITE, BOTH THE FRONT PAGE AND FORUM WILL BE GOING DOWN IN ABOUT AN HOUR AT 11PM CST.  IT WILL LIKELY BE DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS.  SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE BUT NOT THE NEEDED SERVER UPGRADE YET
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 02, 2010, 11:02:55 PM »

OS

I just can't imagine even though I know it happens, how anyone can hurt an innocent child. they can't claim insanity, they are just pure evil.

OS

Yes they are...I cannot fathom it either and I have seen it firsthand...EVIL..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #933 on: July 02, 2010, 11:04:56 PM »

yanno - I can't get that crazy wacky nutty press conference from yesterday out of my mind.

Some have pointed out that Desiree was sort of shaking and hardly composed. I don't see the REAL Desiree there and that's cause I don;t think anyone really acts as she did yesterday. But that's just my opinion and I don't know here and have never met her.

I guess IF I were her - and I can't really say what I would do in this situation. But, I would say - Terri has been a really great mom to Kyron, and a great mom to her new daughter. She has been a supportive wife to Kaine.

I ask her, Terri, if there is anything you can add - please help find my son. A son that I know you love as much as I do.

I didn't see that.

I saw accusations. And I'm not sure that's how bees win honey.
I agree Rob and I add
Desiree was not speaking from her heart. She was being forced to comply to read a written statement under stress.
If they would have allowed her to speak from her heart. She may have said the same content - only it would have been genuine and in her own words.  Would have made much more impact .. for her to just speak from her heart. That is what I don't understand either. Terri would know it was a forced statement and (feel hurt) yet would scoff at it. OH Kaine got you too ..to do his dirty work. Just thinking about Woman to Woman ..how it would play in Terri's mind. Since Kaine Took Kitty.
( this entire bunch is so entangled with anger/dishonesty/legalities/ and that was before Kyron was missing) ........ ouch. Poor Kyron, Kitty both precious and innocent too young to understand the ugly webs that the 4 parents have weaved.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: July 02, 2010, 11:05:33 PM »

Wyks - GREAT POST!

Exactly what I'm thinking.

I wish I had a slew of emoticons - but it seems that big girls panties are all that are available. And those don't work for what you said!

Awesome post - totally agree!

+++

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #935 on: July 02, 2010, 11:05:55 PM »

RO staying sealed.

Rob it is being continued but will remain sealed for now, nothing from TH attorney. Next hearing July 13th at 2pm.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #936 on: July 02, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »

RO staying sealed.

Rob it is being continued but will remain sealed for now, nothing from TH attorney. Next hearing July 13th at 2pm.

Darn sorry about that

OS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: July 02, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »

You could be right.  We will never know.

My youngest son and DIL are teachers in their respective public schools within the district.  Both claim that the automatic enforcement in regards to all procedural guideline being adhered to by teachers is a reflection of the expectations of the administrator/principle.  Considering Kyron's teacher did not report him absent first thing instead of assuming he was elsewhere in the building ... considering no visitor passes were required by all those attending the science fair ... the principle failed miserably in his/her responsibility to protect students ... to parents who entrusted their precious children to his/her care.

Janet

Yeppers!!  I agree Janet! 

Have heard that another reason a school will be so very careful with attendance, is because if there's an unexcused absence, the school district doesn't receive funding for that student for that day.  Not sure if that is true for all schools receiving funding tho. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: July 02, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »

Being the soft heart I am, you know loves puppies and a cat here and there. I can't help but wonder what Terri did to draw the ire of Kaine. It's so apparent.

Maybe he is apply named.

+++

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: July 02, 2010, 11:14:36 PM »

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

PPS Home > News > News Archive 2010 > Support helps Skyline carry on
Portland Public Schools News

Support helps Skyline carry on
6/11/2010 12:00:00 AM

snip
Just outside the school, a row of television news trucks point their satellites skyward. A police officer is stationed prominently inside the school’s entrance, and fluorescent signs point toward the safe room. But the hustle-and-bustle of a working K-8 school is clearly felt.

snip
On Sunday, June 6, the deputy superintendents and Nick Jwayad, chief information officer, began pulling together Information Technology, System Planning & Performance, and Human Resources managers and staff to get an autodialer system up and running for all schools to report unexcused absences to families in a timely manner. The team implemented the autodialer for all schools by Tuesday afternoon.

Superintendent's message regarding missing Skyline student
6/6/2010 12:00:00 AM
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3906.htm

Thanks CW! 

Ok... somebody's gotta say it.  Razz

Portland area parents!!  Your hard-earned tax dollars hard at work! 

Maybe they'll cut the grass themselves now.
Maybe no other child will go missing. 
Bet Kyron would be thinking... Too little, too late.

Sigh. 

But at least this seems to awakened many as to what safety measures need be in place, before all else. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.