April 18, 2024, 12:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473488 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 03, 2010, 01:25:14 AM »

yanno - I can't get that crazy wacky nutty press conference from yesterday out of my mind.

Some have pointed out that Desiree was sort of shaking and hardly composed. I don't see the REAL Desiree there and that's cause I don;t think anyone really acts as she did yesterday. But that's just my opinion and I don't know here and have never met her.

I guess IF I were her - and I can't really say what I would do in this situation. But, I would say - Terri has been a really great mom to Kyron, and a great mom to her new daughter. She has been a supportive wife to Kaine.

I ask her, Terri, if there is anything you can add - please help find my son. A son that I know you love as much as I do.

I didn't see that.

I saw accusations. And I'm not sure that's how bees win honey.

I think that is because with Foxes, we must play the Fox.  That is how bees win honey.

What do you see as the purpose of yesterdays PC? They make the accusation that Terri is not cooperating, yet LE is saying she is. So what purpose does it serve them to do what they did? Why do they care who is saying what about whoever and just be thankful that as people are talking about them, they are also talking about a little boy who is missing. Tori Straffords mom threw herself into the media everyday and held PC's from her front yard, she aired dirty laundry and she didn't care because she just wanted to keep the story alive. Got to hand it to her for that, she was one strong lady.

Desiree didn't look comfortable speaking, she was so different from what we saw during hers and kaines PC they did. Why did they have her read this statement? Was it to pull at heart strings, the mother speaks sort of thing? Inside edition I think it was, they billed it as mom takes on step mom...So was that their purpose? One more thing, why the big ol bear hugs from one man to another? What are we supposed to gather from that? That they are all together? Ok, we get that, it is you 3 against Terri....but LE says she is cooperating. What gives? That would be my question to them, perhaps they will answer me in an email.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: July 03, 2010, 01:30:32 AM »

Wyks - a lesson I learned long ago from being in sales. When someone tells you it's not about the money, yep you guess it. IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY. Interesting that the presser today mentions the 300k spent to date and they may not be able to continue at this level.

This is about money now. And I bet they have a school district insurance policy - they would have to. And I bet that the police and their department and wondering how they can continue funding this entire thing. As for the school district - they have a cap on their insurance - meaning 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 million per incident.

I would imagine that a few calls have been placed between the school district's attorneys and the policy provider. Not a pleasant set of circumstances to find yourself in when you have no video and no computerize calling system for absent kids. DENIED could be the next words that district hears. No $hit.

Yes, exactly! 

And a little boy, forgotten in the shuffle....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 03, 2010, 01:33:36 AM »

I understand the reaction to stepmom.....as mom to MANY kids I have a very visceral and negative reaction when someone refers to me as an "adoptive mom."  In my head that is a verb....something that happened and over and done with....now I am mom...aside from that TH's reactions in the original press conference seemed off...I feel that whatever happened to Kyron happened because she was not watching over him...he may have gotten in the way with a drug or sex hook up.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: July 03, 2010, 01:44:21 AM »

OH for the first time I have a sick sinking feeling ((this is not all about Kyron)).. just listening to this Man speak. My Brain is Popping.

http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html

This is something very very awful that Kyron is a victim of. This is not a domestic situation as they have been professing.  This investigation of Kyron, I believe, has stumbled into something horrific.  This is my gut reaction. His words of Kyron " are of past tense as well" ...Thanking everyone for their duty as if the search is over for Kyron yet is on to " other implicating issues conjoined within Kyron's case, that are hot and being looked at with a microscope". 

I think his stating this is of a missing child and this is of a school - translates to " This case is about child victimization that envelopes our community. All /Community as parents are to trust and have faith in our Public School System. Oh god, something is very very wrong. That is why they have used Terri and why she has not said a word, She knows but was not directly involved with Kryon. BUT She knows and is a part of a " I am guessing now" a group of TEACHERs/Public figures that are being highly looked at. I am just guessing. That is my Gut. That this all points back to the Teachers/School. Which goes back to Sandra Cantu and the TRACY 60. All perps being Teachers/Coaches/Scout leaders etc.. A group of Sick Baxtards that work with children ( take, use and abuse children). And use their positions to cover for each other and .... etc. I will have to think about this. This is not good. (( I maybe completely way off, but I don't think I am))If they can bust this ring wide open - that is good. But for Kyron this is not good.

omg.

< nods >  yep.  as i've said before, am thinking this is for sure a part of something huge.  gotta be.  for all the silence everywhere.  what that something is yet, dunno. 

Oh, my dear Wyks,
I have seen some things that have raised my hackles, unfortunately, we can believe what we believe, but without proof, it is only speculation. Hurts my heart too dear. We are doing our best:(  We do what we can.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 03, 2010, 01:47:17 AM »

I understand the reaction to stepmom.....as mom to MANY kids I have a very visceral and negative reaction when someone refers to me as an "adoptive mom."  In my head that is a verb....something that happened and over and done with....now I am mom...aside from that TH's reactions in the original press conference seemed off...I feel that whatever happened to Kyron happened because she was not watching over him...he may have gotten in the way with a drug or sex hook up.....
Yes, she might have endangered her children.  If that is so, and with Kaine's distancing himself from her, I am surprised she has not been arrested on that charge.  There must have been plenty of info to support something on that order for the RO to be sealed by a judge, eh?

I'm wondering if the step father from Roseburg is calling shots here being a part of the 'big boys', as he is also in LE.  Things seem a tad too orchestrated to me.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 03, 2010, 01:47:39 AM »

Asking everyone who wishes to answer. Lets say there was a witness which saw Terri leave the building (and this person was older then Cool and we no longer suspected Terri, who would be on the top of your list and how would they have gotten Kyron out of the building.

Someone inside the school... someone who worked there.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: July 03, 2010, 01:54:15 AM »

Wyks - GREAT POST!

Exactly what I'm thinking.

I wish I had a slew of emoticons - but it seems that big girls panties are all that are available. And those don't work for what you said!

Awesome post - totally agree!

LOL, thanks Rob! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: July 03, 2010, 02:25:46 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted yet.. it's a long message from Mr. Oakes:

Please be patient regarding our search efforts.

Friday, July 02, 2010

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536636468

Wow Mr Oakes is a wonderful human being offering his services like this especially when the family won't give him anything to work with. I hope he can find the source of the scent with that camera.  Sounds dangerous.  Hopefully he can find something that way so divers don't have to be put at risk.  Thanks for getting him involved and for keeping us informed Wyks.
Hopefully Kyron will be found soon.

Thanks 4getUnot, and you're welcome!  I was but one among many pleading for his help.  He really IS a wonderful human being, with a heart of gold. 

Am wishing he didn't get personally blasted on a daily basis for being a 'fraud', for insinuating himself where he isn't wanted.  He cannot even turn on the radio without hearing it, which is what happened yesterday. 

So while I can understand his bitterness and need to defend himself and his track record, I wonder at times how things would be if he were to allow his track record to speak for itself.  Would folks then turn and take a real look at the ones who continue to put him down for no other reason than they are trying to wiggle out of their own embarassment for their own inadequate searches?  Seems that as adults, we gotta choose our battles wisely.  And as much as I do admire Mr. Oakes, I feel it's time he let some of this go. 

Being so bitter has got to be affecting his health as well.  So while I want him out out out there searching and doing what he does best.... and will help defend his right to do.... i can't help but cringe when he blasts back to those blasting him, nearly every chance he gets.  i'll be honest and say i wish he wouldn't do that.  yet at the same time understand his feeling a need to do so.   

I'm glad he was able to put out a message today, that didn't include the blasting.. no matter what he heard on the radio.  Today's message was more about him and the dogs, what he's done, what he has planned, etc.  That's what folks want to hear, and I'm glad he came thru with it.  A good step for him, IMO. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 03, 2010, 02:27:53 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

Long interview, still reading it.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: July 03, 2010, 03:03:32 AM »

OH for the first time I have a sick sinking feeling ((this is not all about Kyron)).. just listening to this Man speak. My Brain is Popping.

http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html

This is something very very awful that Kyron is a victim of. This is not a domestic situation as they have been professing.  This investigation of Kyron, I believe, has stumbled into something horrific.  This is my gut reaction. His words of Kyron " are of past tense as well" ...Thanking everyone for their duty as if the search is over for Kyron yet is on to " other implicating issues conjoined within Kyron's case, that are hot and being looked at with a microscope". 

I think his stating this is of a missing child and this is of a school - translates to " This case is about child victimization that envelopes our community. All /Community as parents are to trust and have faith in our Public School System. Oh god, something is very very wrong. That is why they have used Terri and why she has not said a word, She knows but was not directly involved with Kryon. BUT She knows and is a part of a " I am guessing now" a group of TEACHERs/Public figures that are being highly looked at. I am just guessing. That is my Gut. That this all points back to the Teachers/School. Which goes back to Sandra Cantu and the TRACY 60. All perps being Teachers/Coaches/Scout leaders etc.. A group of Sick Baxtards that work with children ( take, use and abuse children). And use their positions to cover for each other and .... etc. I will have to think about this. This is not good. (( I maybe completely way off, but I don't think I am))If they can bust this ring wide open - that is good. But for Kyron this is not good.

omg.

< nods >  yep.  as i've said before, am thinking this is for sure a part of something huge.  gotta be.  for all the silence everywhere.  what that something is yet, dunno. 

Oh, my dear Wyks,
I have seen some things that have raised my hackles, unfortunately, we can believe what we believe, but without proof, it is only speculation. Hurts my heart too dear. We are doing our best:(  We do what we can.

Thank you, Peace.  < hugs > 

That is true, we need the proof.  This very likely isn't about 'one child'. Those who are 'in control' of whatever the situation is, will likely continue to try scaring the rest into maintaining silence.  And when everyone is scared silent, not much proof can be found, another case goes cold. 

I am sure hoping that soon, someone who has kept silent about what happened with Kyron, will be brave enough, be strong enough, to step out and break that silence.   I do understand how very hard that is to do, to step thru that fear.  Especially if folks who 'might' step thru, just don't know who to talk with. 

If anyone reads this and feels this way, you can make a free, anonymous call to:  1-800-4-A-CHILD

It might not be too late to help Kyron. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 03, 2010, 03:14:26 AM »

I just read the strangest of strange comments posted by one of the members there she got from somewhere else, not sure where. Here let me copy it....

28.dawn says:
July 2, 2010 at 1:51 pm
Ribosome July 01, 2010 at 9:21PM
Follow

Did anybody read HopeinVA comments ????

Posted on June 26:
Like I said, there’s a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 — it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron…..the one who mailed them Kyron’s glasses. end
Blinks comment below:
WTF? Is this true or just an internet hoax?

They from here? Source?
B

What an odd comment, isn't it? I hadn't considered that. It would make for a good episode of criminal minds but you never know. Cant you see some wack job who is trying to get back at Terri for something by setting this whole thing up, pulling the strings from behind a curtain? Yikes that is sort of scary.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 03, 2010, 03:16:18 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

Long interview, still reading it.

That was a lot of words and time spent reading, to simply have him say he cannot comment on that, sorry. It was mostly about money anyway. Did you take anything away from it Brandi?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: July 03, 2010, 03:18:24 AM »

Sorry,
error- that Terri would scoff at the forced statement read by Desiree " Kaine got you to do his dirty work" ..Yes Wyks I agree with you about Kaine holding onto Desiree " as accountable" Desiree about to speak to the entire Nation of Kyron's update. All and everyone waiting to hear anything new on Kyron.  He/KH did show his presence to all obviously. Because everyone is talking about it. Not just us on Scared Monkeys.
 found this video - its a good news synopsis of everything since Kyron was missing.
Released yesterday. It does include Mr. Oakes. 

Yeppers.  And thanks for that video, it is a good synopsis of everything! 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 03, 2010, 03:31:07 AM »

I just read the strangest of strange comments posted by one of the members there she got from somewhere else, not sure where. Here let me copy it....

28.dawn says:
Follow

Posted on June 26:
Like I said, there’s a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 — it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron…..the one who mailed them Kyron’s glasses. end
Blinks comment below:

They from here? Source?
B

What an odd comment, isn't it? I hadn't considered that. It would make for a good episode of criminal minds but you never know. Cant you see some wack job who is trying to get back at Terri for something by setting this whole thing up, pulling the strings from behind a curtain? Yikes that is sort of scary.
If, and it's a huge IF, this is true it could explain a lot of the actions, reactions and oddities that have been observed recently.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: July 03, 2010, 03:51:22 AM »

Asking everyone who wishes to answer. Lets say there was a witness which saw Terri leave the building (and this person was older then Cool and we no longer suspected Terri, who would be on the top of your list and how would they have gotten Kyron out of the building.

If not Terri, then next on my list in order is:

*Kaine -
either out another door or simply wait to go out seperately from Terri.

*Another family member or someone known by someone in the family -
same way out as above

*Someone working at the school in some way, or another parent, known by someone in family -
same way out as above or...
in a container of some sort, Kyron unconscious

~~~

IMO, if Kyron walked out of the school, and for no one to have noticed him leaving (if that is indeed the truth), then very likely he knew and trusted the person he left with.  They very likely left when all the parents who attended the sci fair that morning were also leaving.  In a crowd, too busy to notice anyone who didn't obviously stand out.  IMO.

If in a container, perhaps out the back door while parents were going out the other door/s to the parking area.  Or perhaps later during the talent show while other staff and students were gathered in one area.

The reason I don't believe this person was a stranger, unknown to the family, is because of how VERY weird the family is acting, as a unit.  IMO.  It is as if they are imploding.  It seems to me that one or more in the family knows exactly what happened, probably involved to some extent, and likely the rest are covering, even if not all in the family know all the details.  If that makes sense. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: July 03, 2010, 04:07:28 AM »

28.dawn says:
Follow

Posted on June 26:
Blinks comment below:

They from here? Source?
B

Yep, It IS an odd comment.  And it's only a portion of the comment made by 'HopeInVa'.  Here's the full comment:

from 'HopeInVa'

The heck it is "out there".......get your head out of the sand, MamboCat.
Say, aren't you a member of Ron Jeremy's Club Sesso?...or is it Angels you belong to?

Like I said, there's a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 --- it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron.....the one who mailed them Kyron's glasses.

So, who wants to ante up & get out of the closet first with either the reality of one or both of the parental Horman's being swingers, being targeted by another swinger on a jealousy-bender, or one or both of them being targeted by a religiously-bent nut ?

Posted on Kyron Horman's parents reveal new details in interviews; mystery of boy's whereabouts remains on June 26, 2010, 8:43PM

~~~

This person seems to know something.  Seems to know quite a bit about a lot actually, for someone supposedly InVa, as in .. the other side of the USA than Portland, Ore.  To read all the comments of 'HopeInVa' at that news site, (there are 4 pages of just hers/his comments, lol), go here:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/HopeInVA/comments-oldest.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: July 03, 2010, 04:23:33 AM »

Or does 'HopeInVA' perhaps live in Vancouver, or somewhere near Portland that has a VA in it?  Heck I dunno.  Maybe not VA the state itself. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: July 03, 2010, 05:01:03 AM »

Or does 'HopeInVA' perhaps live in Vancouver, or somewhere near Portland that has a VA in it?  Heck I dunno.  Maybe not VA the state itself. 

Nope, reading back thru the comments, the person supposedly does live in the state of VA.  Not that it matters one whit.  Just interesting that the person has so much knowledge of how things are in Portland. 

One more thought before I call it a night.  I live in Nebraska and have plenty of knowledge about how things are in Portland.  So where's my brain.  Asleep I guess, like I will be soon.

G'nite all! 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 03, 2010, 07:09:17 AM »

In my above post what I wrote was theoretical.  But I do feel a bond with Harry Oakes in that his first SAR job was in 1986 when the Oregon Episcopal School hikers met tragedy up on Mt Hood.  I think he was still with LE then, but he and his dogs found several students {7 I believe} and 2 adults.  OES {St Helen's Hall} was my HS alma mater, so of course I appreciate what he did.  xox

It upsets me that they referred to Mr. Oakes as an amateur on that ABC segment that was posted!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 03, 2010, 07:44:46 AM »

sorry for the O/T

Gentle reminder to all who have " Fur~babies" that may be outside on this Holiday weekend .. especially Cats who tend to roam .. " be watchful and bring them indoors near or after sundown"
Forth of July Weekend " Add fireworks, stupid people and alcohol " .. Cats can become victims.. dogs too.

I am heading out. Love to All and I will see you after the " IT Monkey's finish cleaning up the server" ....Klaas good luck to you, I hope it is short & sweet without problems.
 Happy 4th of July
*Angels be With You Little Kyron*
K

I second that reminder, Deenie!  I have fur-babies, and I worry about them on the 4th. 

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.