May 01, 2024, 08:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475041 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #560 on: July 02, 2010, 07:59:48 AM »

IMO she said 'Kyron is still alive' because that is what she wants to believe. Not that she KNOWS he is alive. 98% of missing persons family members seem to hold on to their hope and faith that the missing person is still alive. Unlike me...if my family member were missing, I would immediately think (know) they were dead. That's just the way I am.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #561 on: July 02, 2010, 08:04:28 AM »

Is this a pic of Terri?

Looks like her to me. 

What is that site??? Where did that come from?

PIC 39 is NOT Terri btw, imo...

I'm not sure this has anything to do with Terri at all...Just her name

I am staying out of this, it is her Ozzie maybe, I guess, 5-10 years ago. My last words are S&L Cadoodling!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #562 on: July 02, 2010, 08:08:55 AM »

S&M Cadoodling, sorry, (this is my guess) only because, I didn't see any Dogs in the background, woe is me.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2010, 08:20:15 AM »

*Count me in on thinking Kaine not being involved with the disappearance.  Like someone mentioned earlier Terri would have to bring in him one door and Kaine grab him out of the other.  I just think it's too far fetched.  I am not getting a bad vibe...it looked like he was standing behind Terri until he was "fully informed" of the investigation...then everyone "backed away from her". 

*I also don't think the judge would let the daughter go with him and I couldn't imagine Desiree and her husband standing "with" him.

*Having a press conference but then telling the reporters nothing can be reported? ODD.  It's like they are begging for something to be leaked out.

*My heart broke for Desiree while she was speaking.

*I also wondered about her statement, "Kyron is still alive."  Is that hope or does she know more?

*If Terri did do it then I would think the guilt Kaine is feeling from marrying a monster has to be huge. 

BBM - I sure hope the police have not "fully informed" Kaine of anything other than what is in the public domain. It wouldn't be a competent investigation.

It would be brought up at a trial for whomever may end up being accused. Not only that - what if the police tipped off an accomplice? I could list other reasons, but I think we are all here for the same reason - to make sure Kyron is found and the responsible party is duly processed.

The police need to keep an arms length from all parties. They do not need to build false hope. They can encourage / lie / twist arms of everyone tell the truth. The rest is up to them to PROVE who commit the crimes against Kyron.

dodade - I realize that you didn't imply many of the things I just said here, and I'm only pointing them out - that's all. So please take no offense.

I think many here have an idea who may have done what, and to be honest it does "look" that way. I admit that myself. But after following so many cases and seeing that things are not always what they seem - I am still reserving some judgment. (I know, it's a first - lol)

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2010, 08:37:09 AM »

need help looking in here http://s296.photobucket.com/home/crankycrankerson/allalbums

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 02, 2010, 08:40:39 AM »

I clicked on one of her photos from below and took me to a photobucket
http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photo-gallery.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 02, 2010, 08:41:33 AM »

Anyone seen this site yet?  Klaas please delete if not appropriate.

BING pulls those photos from anywhere on the internet and they may not have anything to do with this Terri Horman or the case.  That said there were a couple of nice and interesting ones. 
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: July 02, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »

Good Morning all... I know this is off topic but I feel your pain on missing the beaches on the gulf. I have an older brother down there and he says it is devastating. I hope they come up with a solution soon. 
I do not understand why any of the family members will not give anything of Kyron's to help find him. Maybe they are still hanging on to hope and that is what helps someone cope when they are going through something this tragic.

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

I completely agree with you on the father Klaas.  LE would not put an 18 month old in his care if they thought he was involved or capable of the disappearance of Kyron.

Probably not my place to jump in as I have been lurking here since the beginning due to what's going on where I live, BUT OJ kept his kids and so did OJ.

All that being stated, I haven't seen enough of SM to make a call, but the dad is "weird" IMO and the fact he kicked the 2 largest papers out of the "press conference" and refused to give a searcher an article of clothing etc with Kyron's scent is unbelievable to me. I'd want as many people out there as possible and as much media atttn as possible!
Hey Island!! I agree Dad is an odd bird and I am not too sure what to make of him yet. Why not give something of Kyron's unless LE is telling him not to. If it was any of us, we would be saying "hell yeah, please find my son". You would use any available resource, period.

OT: I so miss my beach!! We want to go to Orange Beach or Destin and we are so heart broken that we can't. I know it is really hard for you since you are right in the middle of it. I am sure you are as devastated as we are that our beautiful beaches and the sea life have been destroyed. I hope you are doing well and keeping strong. Good to see you again! <huggs> Smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #568 on: July 02, 2010, 08:43:56 AM »

IMO she said 'Kyron is still alive' because that is what she wants to believe. Not that she KNOWS he is alive. 98% of missing persons family members seem to hold on to their hope and faith that the missing person is still alive. Unlike me...if my family member were missing, I would immediately think (know) they were dead. That's just the way I am.
Nut we think a lot alike, I would think the exact same thing, the family member was dead.   On that pic if it is of Terri, dressed in black, and the red wall with things hanging on it. Maybe that is what she was doing previously, and not to be mean at all, but she has let herself go considerably, can't picture her doing that recently.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »

Anyone seen this site yet?  Klaas please delete if not appropriate.

The creepiest thing for me is... it seems that in looking at many of these pics, Terri appears to have had an interest in several missing people's cases.  I mean, considering the circumstances her family is in now..... I am like WTF???????? 

oh dear.. <worried monkey face>

looks like we may have found Terri's "alternative lifestyle". 

Terri Horman: Studio Madame Nicole

(madame.... as in BDSM) 

pic 39 at link in above post

will let Klaas post it if she wants.  lol 

i'mmmmmmmm not going there.  i like that corner but not THAT much.  <grins> 

That is exactly what I'm talking about.  I don't think that has anything at all to do with Terri Horman.  Most of the photos at that link have nothing to do with Terri Horman.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2010, 08:53:07 AM »

I don't think that's Terri in that pic either.

and the other pic has a man dressed as a woman. Hey, if someone wants to dress up in ladies underwear and prance around like a ballerina and sing - look at me, I'm Sandra Dee - hey, knock yourself out.

lol

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2010, 09:11:28 AM »

Blonde - that IN.bing site simply pulls photos on any page that my say something about Terri Horman or it may even pull Terri or Horman but no guarantee it is in any relation to the Terri Horman in this case.

Crankycrankerson's photobucket is one of the few that DO have something to do with the case. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2010, 09:11:43 AM »

Blonde,

If you are looking for the photo, (5 rows down and "one" over to your left).

It is her, IMO. She has long monkey legs, chesty monkey:) 

http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photos-1-1-1-1dc5911854b03a3ec539833a170185e5.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2010, 09:15:23 AM »

I don't think those pics are her either. Question, I thought I read the Kyron doesn't have his glasses, does anyone know if this is true? Or, maybe just speculation? I just wonder because when I look at some pics of him with his glasses on they look to be like very thick lenses. I would think that means he does not have very good eyesight. Can't imagine him not having them Sad

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 02, 2010, 09:19:45 AM »

I don't think those pics are her either. Question, I thought I read the Kyron doesn't have his glasses, does anyone know if this is true? Or, maybe just speculation? I just wonder because when I look at some pics of him with his glasses on they look to be like very thick lenses. I would think that means he does not have very good eyesight. Can't imagine him not having them Sad

Someone mentioned that some eyeglasses similar to Kyron's were found during a search for him.  If that is the case then he is without his glasses.  I agree, he is rarely seen without his glasses in any photo and I'm sure he needs them to see clearly anyway.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 02, 2010, 09:31:50 AM »

NOTICE

The server may be down tonight from approximately 11pm CST and may be down for several hours up to all day Saturday.  This is NOT the server upgrade but is needed maintenance.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 02, 2010, 09:34:03 AM »

Someone mentioned that some eyeglasses similar to Kyron's were found during a search for him.  If that is the case then he is without his glasses.  I agree, he is rarely seen without his glasses in any photo and I'm sure he needs them to see clearly anyway.
Thanks Klaas. So we don't know for sure, which is what I thought. I thought maybe I missed it somewhere though, and it may have been confirmed one way or another.
Well, I do hope he's out there somewhere ok, but it doesn't look good. I just can't see SM kidnapping him or having him kidnapped. Doesn't make sense to me. On the other hand I can't see her taking him to school then leaving with him and killing him, atleast not in a planned way. I don't know why she left with him though if she did. What could have come up that she left with him that morning? Then when and where and why would she have killed him?

RIP Sweet Puppy
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: July 02, 2010, 09:40:37 AM »

I agree with Klass, not all of the pics are related to Terri. I copied the pic of madam and blew it up, it certainly is not Terri. Chin and nose is definitely different and the woman appears to be older than what Terri would have been a few years ago. Gezze I cannot imagine what they would think if they searched my computer? lol The pics we downlaod to compare, the searches we do etc. yikes!!!! Hopefully Oaks will find something today. This family needs closure. Hope is a beautiful thing and everyone of us holds on to it in some form or another, but stats as far as missing children do not favor Kyron still being alive. I wish Terri's lawyer would give a statement.  Terri could give an article of clothing to Mr. Oaks, since she does not want to follow what LE is telling her to do. But if she is guilty then that would not help her, if she is innocent it may help her. I don't know.  I started following these cases when I read about CA. I know they have been going on alot longer than that, but once I started reading I became outraged that no one for fighting for Caylee's justice. Now here I am and it breaks my heart that people inflict harm and pain on others. I feel technologically  we have evolved, but emotionally we are still immature. Sorry for the rant. Have an awesome morning.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 02, 2010, 09:43:11 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.