April 30, 2024, 03:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474696 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: July 02, 2010, 11:16:43 PM »

Darn sorry about that

Rob it is being continued but will remain sealed for now, nothing from TH attorney. Next hearing July 13th at 2pm.

OS

no worries, thanks for the update OS. I appreciate it. July 13th leaves us to dig alot til then - lol

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #941 on: July 02, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »

Sorry,
error- that Terri would scoff at the forced statement read by Desiree " Kaine got you to do his dirty work" ..Yes Wyks I agree with you about Kaine holding onto Desiree " as accountable" Desiree about to speak to the entire Nation of Kyron's update. All and everyone waiting to hear anything new on Kyron.  He/KH did show his presence to all obviously. Because everyone is talking about it. Not just us on Scared Monkeys.
 found this video - its a good news synopsis of everything since Kyron was missing.
Released yesterday. It does include Mr. Oakes. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-AWvNaCQioU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-AWvNaCQioU&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: July 02, 2010, 11:38:20 PM »

snipped my post out for bandwidth.

Thanks Wyks. I agree with all you stated. And well said. I don't think anyone here would look at Terri any differently. I think it just they way we are. Birds, feathers and all. I do think there are folks out there as demonstrated by the post that said - as soon as she / he heard "step mother" she knew she was guilty. That's real objective - NOT.

I do find it interesting who believes whom and for what reasons - I guess I like to see how others think.

Still hard for me to see a reason Terri would do this and think she could get away with it. So, I'm still on the fence.

Thanks Rob, and I agree with what you've said here as well.  I saw that post on the net, re 'stepmother', and cringed inside for all stepmothers everywhere.   People posting with that kind of attitude happens, unfortunately.   And when I see it happen, I hear Barney Fife saying 'Nip it!  Nip it in the bud!'  lol..... Cuz they really ought not get away with that.  (Y'all can do this with me when I need it.  Won't promise to be happy about it at first tho.  LOL) 

I like to hear what others think about things too.  Also enjoy a respectful debate, and how others can agree to disagree and remain friends.  It's all good.  It's what makes the world go 'round, and all that.   

It boggles my mind to think that whoever did whatever with Kyron, might just get away with it.  Folks have talked about 'the perfect crime', and I'm beginning to wonder if this may be it. 

Have carved a smooth area into this fence, makes a more comfy seat.  Thinking of even bringing pillows tomorrow.   Wink

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 02, 2010, 11:43:14 PM »

Ladies, may I ask you all a question?

If you removed Step from Terri familial dynamic - would you still view her the same way?

Would Tanner's story all of a sudden make more sense and be more believable? Would you than be more inclined to believe that Tanner is infact the last person to see Kyron? It's been reported several times. He gave an interview himself.

If Kyron were Terri's natural son would you be inclined to think an unknown pedophile, another parent, or a school staff member has possibly committed this crime?

I think that's a fair question.

I'm outrageously far behind, but wanted to answer anyway...prejudices and all. 

I first suspected Terri strongly because of how uncomfortable I felt watching her at the family's first press meeting.  The way she tried to hang on Kyron's mom gave me the creeps - it was just a gut feel/goose bump thing.  That, combined with the fact that she very strongly favored, in expression more so than just looks, a woman I used to know who was the most untrustworthy, manipulative, character-deficient person I've ever had the displeasure to personally know did it for me.

To your specific question, though Rob, I'll be honest.  Everything else being equal, I would indeed probably suspect a stepmom before I'd suspect a natural mother - big disclaimer though in the everything else being equal.  I'm not a step though, and never had a step, fwiw.

I will add, I don't feel great at all about Kaine.  At that same press meeting I mentioned above, I thought the stepfather seemed a lot more 'real' than Kaine.  I didn't come away with any great sense of Kaine's sense of loss.  There's a reason for the family to make the pleas to the public, after all.

I'm sure its wrong that to judge these things in this manner, but it is honest.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #944 on: July 02, 2010, 11:45:40 PM »

sorry for the O/T

Gentle reminder to all who have " Fur~babies" that may be outside on this Holiday weekend .. especially Cats who tend to roam .. " be watchful and bring them indoors near or after sundown"
Forth of July Weekend " Add fireworks, stupid people and alcohol " .. Cats can become victims.. dogs too.

I am heading out. Love to All and I will see you after the " IT Monkey's finish cleaning up the server" ....Klaas good luck to you, I hope it is short & sweet without problems.
 Happy 4th of July
*Angels be With You Little Kyron*
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 02, 2010, 11:47:37 PM »

Well.....great, lol.  Should've previewed that post and read the last few before it, I guess.

It is what it is, though.

Sigh.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: July 02, 2010, 11:48:27 PM »

OH for the first time I have a sick sinking feeling ((this is not all about Kyron)).. just listening to this Man speak. My Brain is Popping.

http://www.katu.com/home/video/97705739.html

This is something very very awful that Kyron is a victim of. This is not a domestic situation as they have been professing.  This investigation of Kyron, I believe, has stumbled into something horrific.  This is my gut reaction. His words of Kyron " are of past tense as well" ...Thanking everyone for their duty as if the search is over for Kyron yet is on to " other implicating issues conjoined within Kyron's case, that are hot and being looked at with a microscope". 
I think his stating this is of a missing child and this is of a school - translates to " This case is about child victimization that envelopes our community. All /Community as parents are to trust and have faith in our Public School System. Oh god, something is very very wrong. That is why they have used Terri and why she has not said a word, She knows but was not directly involved with Kryon. BUT She knows and is a part of a " I am guessing now" a group of TEACHERs/Public figures that are being highly looked at. I am just guessing. That is my Gut. That this all points back to the Teachers/School. Which goes back to Sandra Cantu and the TRACY 60. All perps being Teachers/Coaches/Scout leaders etc.. A group of Sick Baxtards that work with children ( take, use and abuse children). And use their positions to cover for each other and .... etc. I will have to think about this. This is not good. (( I maybe completely way off, but I don't think I am))If they can bust this ring wide open - that is good. But for Kyron this is not good.

omg.

< nods >  yep.  as i've said before, am thinking this is for sure a part of something huge.  gotta be.  for all the silence everywhere.  what that something is yet, dunno. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 02, 2010, 11:50:23 PM »

snipped my post out for bandwidth.

Thanks Wyks. I agree with all you stated. And well said. I don't think anyone here would look at Terri any differently. I think it just they way we are. Birds, feathers and all. I do think there are folks out there as demonstrated by the post that said - as soon as she / he heard "step mother" she knew she was guilty. That's real objective - NOT.

I do find it interesting who believes whom and for what reasons - I guess I like to see how others think.

Still hard for me to see a reason Terri would do this and think she could get away with it. So, I'm still on the fence.

Thanks Rob, and I agree with what you've said here as well.  I saw that post on the net, re 'stepmother', and cringed inside for all stepmothers everywhere.   People posting with that kind of attitude happens, unfortunately.   And when I see it happen, I hear Barney Fife saying 'Nip it!  Nip it in the bud!'  lol..... Cuz they really ought not get away with that.  (Y'all can do this with me when I need it.  Won't promise to be happy about it at first tho.  LOL) 

I like to hear what others think about things too.  Also enjoy a respectful debate, and how others can agree to disagree and remain friends.  It's all good.  It's what makes the world go 'round, and all that.   

It boggles my mind to think that whoever did whatever with Kyron, might just get away with it.  Folks have talked about 'the perfect crime', and I'm beginning to wonder if this may be it. 

Have carved a smooth area into this fence, makes a more comfy seat.  Thinking of even bringing pillows tomorrow.   Wink

Hey yall! I can honestly say that I personally would not look at any stepmother differently than a bio mom....being an adoptive mother myself I have actually come across people in my lifetime who have made such uninformed remarks as..."its just like he is your own...." to which I ALWAYS reply....."he is my own"....I swear I would kill or die for my kid if need be....a childs mother is the one who sits up all night with them when they are sick or scared, who takes care of them and makes sure no harm comes to them...
Same as a father....blood and dna do not make a mother or a father....only love can do that MOO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 02, 2010, 11:58:26 PM »

To All American Monkeys

Happy July 4th Weekend

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 03, 2010, 12:23:40 AM »

Deenie this doesn't have to include Terri's involvement. People at the school level would be able to pull this off without parent involvement.

Wouldn't it make sense that some how the panic was controlled? Somehow a person was able to take a child out of a school and this was not discovered until late in the afternoon.  Unless poor little Kyron had the worse luck in the entire world because no one looked for the poor kid or someone stalled the search and the panic. Who ever took this child, whether it was a parent of his or whoever, they had no idea he would be missed within 1 second of leaving the school, or did they know it would be ok? 
TG at this point my brain hurts. I am thinking that " Terri Knows Something" or knows integral info ..something someone of  ... ???   All came out of me,  like a windfall and I just started typing after listening to the " Official speak"...  on the presser. Believe you me, Its scared me too. I don't even know where it came from ..it just went from my ear to keyboard.  You of all people know what the Tracy60 represent. I am not going to push forward on my thoughts. I will let it sit for awhile. Again .. I cannot say where those feelings came from. I am wordless right now. 
I really am. And I do have a headache after that. I think I stopped breathing and my head is feeling it.  I don't want to believe there are such heinous people in this world. But I do know different and If I could, like You TG and all Monkeys ..they would be banished forever from this planet. TG you have done so much here for Kyron and ..for Sandra. I don't want to tip any scales with you or anyone. I cannot offer any more on the subject. It was like a instant flame fury of info and than it went flat.  I don't know how else to explain it.  ( may not make sense) but Its all I can offer.
( I pray to god that I do not sound like a tease poster ..that I started this and that I should go on ..I don't have anything to add ..because I don't understand where I pulled these emotions/feelings from )  I am frustrated right now.  I am.

Deenie you lost me on this post so I am just going to offer you a hug. (((((Hugs))))))) This subject is a tough one, I can tell you are very close to this on some level. Just take a deep breath and remind yourself you are ok. What ever the outcome is, it will be, regardless of anything we may type or think of. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 03, 2010, 12:26:15 AM »

Well.....great, lol.  Should've previewed that post and read the last few before it, I guess.

It is what it is, though.

Sigh.

Don't feel bad Lifesong, this is a difficult case.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:12 AM »

Apparently Kyron's interest in frogs goes a long way back. LOL This is a picture of baby Kyron. Not photoshopped!

Oh my he was a little redhead when he was born! What a cute little guy
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:54 AM »

Gee I wonder if they would take the "smoking gun" if he had it?  You keep asking for rope maybe they are giving it to him a little more and a little more.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: July 03, 2010, 12:37:44 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted yet.. it's a long message from Mr. Oakes:

Please be patient regarding our search efforts.

Friday, July 02, 2010

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536636468

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 03, 2010, 12:47:59 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted yet.. it's a long message from Mr. Oakes:

Please be patient regarding our search efforts.

Friday, July 02, 2010

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=127939120&blogId=536636468

Wow Mr Oakes is a wonderful human being offering his services like this especially when the family won't give him anything to work with. I hope he can find the source of the scent with that camera.  Sounds dangerous.  Hopefully he can find something that way so divers don't have to be put at risk.  Thanks for getting him involved and for keeping us informed Wyks.
Hopefully Kyron will be found soon.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 03, 2010, 12:53:58 AM »

Asking everyone who wishes to answer. Lets say there was a witness which saw Terri leave the building (and this person was older then Cool and we no longer suspected Terri, who would be on the top of your list and how would they have gotten Kyron out of the building.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 03, 2010, 12:55:52 AM »

Deenie this doesn't have to include Terri's involvement. People at the school level would be able to pull this off without parent involvement.

Wouldn't it make sense that some how the panic was controlled? Somehow a person was able to take a child out of a school and this was not discovered until late in the afternoon.  Unless poor little Kyron had the worse luck in the entire world because no one looked for the poor kid or someone stalled the search and the panic. Who ever took this child, whether it was a parent of his or whoever, they had no idea he would be missed within 1 second of leaving the school, or did they know it would be ok? 
TG at this point my brain hurts. I am thinking that " Terri Knows Something" or knows integral info ..something someone of  ... ???   All came out of me,  like a windfall and I just started typing after listening to the " Official speak"...  on the presser. Believe you me, Its scared me too. I don't even know where it came from ..it just went from my ear to keyboard.  You of all people know what the Tracy60 represent. I am not going to push forward on my thoughts. I will let it sit for awhile. Again .. I cannot say where those feelings came from. I am wordless right now. 
I really am. And I do have a headache after that. I think I stopped breathing and my head is feeling it.  I don't want to believe there are such heinous people in this world. But I do know different and If I could, like You TG and all Monkeys ..they would be banished forever from this planet. TG you have done so much here for Kyron and ..for Sandra. I don't want to tip any scales with you or anyone. I cannot offer any more on the subject. It was like a instant flame fury of info and than it went flat.  I don't know how else to explain it.  ( may not make sense) but Its all I can offer.
( I pray to god that I do not sound like a tease poster ..that I started this and that I should go on ..I don't have anything to add ..because I don't understand where I pulled these emotions/feelings from )  I am frustrated right now.  I am.

Me too Deenie,  I am frustrated as well.  I expect all of these assembled forces working on Kyron's disappearance to have found him by now and ferreted out the truth.  Why haven't they solved this case yet?  All these LE people centered on a rather small group of people like the Sheriff said today.  It shouldn't be that complicated.

Anyway I'm now feeling bad I wrote such an off the center post about motive in the case.  My brain is stretched to find some little nugget that will put everything into place.  I need a gestalt moment that will suddenly put everything into perspective.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 03, 2010, 01:02:37 AM »

yanno - I can't get that crazy wacky nutty press conference from yesterday out of my mind.

Some have pointed out that Desiree was sort of shaking and hardly composed. I don't see the REAL Desiree there and that's cause I don;t think anyone really acts as she did yesterday. But that's just my opinion and I don't know here and have never met her.

I guess IF I were her - and I can't really say what I would do in this situation. But, I would say - Terri has been a really great mom to Kyron, and a great mom to her new daughter. She has been a supportive wife to Kaine.

I ask her, Terri, if there is anything you can add - please help find my son. A son that I know you love as much as I do.

I didn't see that.

I saw accusations. And I'm not sure that's how bees win honey.

I think that is because with Foxes, we must play the Fox.  That is how bees win honey.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 03, 2010, 01:19:05 AM »

Deenie, what you were talking about makes me reflect on Harry Oakes's search.  Maybe that's why LE doesn't want him searching.  Maybe they are afraid he might uncover more than a missing child.  Just a thought!

It is the strangest thing about Harry.  Either people respect what he is doing or they absolutely abhore him.  And they are emotional about that.

Yes, he might talk too much when he is on a quest as to what he has found.  But I know for a fact that on another case he has requested that info not go out on the internet. 

What we have to look at is the good that he can do for those who are lost.  He has a typical male ego.  But imagine that your husband is hiking up on Mt Hood w/ 2 friends and suddenly tragedy strikes and they all slide downhill.  Two men are lost into a cravass that will never yield them up again.  Can you imagine being the wife of the one who is located, and how your heart would forever be so thankful?  Hard work and dedication from a team.  The handler AND his dogs.

What I'm saying is that unless people are in such a position as to have a lost loved one they can be as critical of any independent SAR operator as they wish.  But when the goin' gets tough, and tragedy strikes one's house, what would you give to have Harry care enough to go looking for your family member?  It is simple in my mind.

Why do people have to be so thoughtless.  It really gets me.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 03, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »

In my above post what I wrote was theoretical.  But I do feel a bond with Harry Oakes in that his first SAR job was in 1986 when the Oregon Episcopal School hikers met tragedy up on Mt Hood.  I think he was still with LE then, but he and his dogs found several students {7 I believe} and 2 adults.  OES {St Helen's Hall} was my HS alma mater, so of course I appreciate what he did.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.