May 01, 2024, 05:00:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474973 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: July 03, 2010, 02:14:17 PM »

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/HopeInVA/comments-4.html

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: July 03, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »

How upset might folks in the area have been that the teenage son had been moved away? Fist he was sent to live with his GrandParents. Then now he is allegedly living with his Bio Father.
Things did not work out with his Mother and Step_Dad. Why the move from the G_Parents home on to Bio  Dad's?
I cannot help but be curious about that situation.

From what I read the teenage son was involved in sports at the High School. I believe he played the trumpet in the HS band and that he had a GF. Well it seems that might have upset quite a few people, not just the teenage son.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: July 03, 2010, 02:19:17 PM »

Sounds like pure speculation to me from just another person following the case. My opinions are rarely popular, but I don't see anything to back this up at all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: July 03, 2010, 02:20:13 PM »

How upset might folks in the area have been that the teenage son had been moved away? Fist he was sent to live with his GrandParents. Then now he is allegedly living with his Bio Father.
Things did not work out with his Mother and Step_Dad. Why the move from the G_Parents home on to Bio  Dad's?

From what I read the teenage son was involved in sports at the High School. I believe he played the trumpet in the HS band and that he had a GF. Well it seems that might have upset quite a few people, not just the teenage son.

I'm sure it upset a few people, and Terri being the one upset the most, I would think.  I said the name James in that other post, but I'm really not leaning that way, could he have, I guess he could have, but really don't think so.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 03, 2010, 02:21:22 PM »

umm. Wow!
I was peeking around on the interwub and at one point stumbled acrossed a profile. The person was into being wrapped up in saran wrap and duct tape neked. OMG TMI TMI TMI! My point is that there really are some off the charts type people out there.
...Just saying.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: July 03, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

just more info on the lay of the land
Sauvie Island
http://sauvieisland.org/

on the map it says no gas is available on the island

Sauvie Island in Pictures
http://sauvieisland.org/in-the-news/photo-galleries/?album=5&gallery=1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: July 03, 2010, 02:26:17 PM »

umm. Wow!
I was peeking around on the interwub and at one point stumbled acrossed a profile. The person was into being wrapped up in saran wrap and duct tape neked. OMG TMI TMI TMI! My point is that there really are some off the charts type people out there.
...Just saying.
I will certainly agree with you, many, many people out there are off the charts.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: July 03, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »

I'm sure it upset a few people, and Terri being the one upset the most, I would think.  I said the name James in that other post, but I'm really not leaning that way, could he have, I guess he could have, but really don't think so.

I am pretty sure that it did upset Terri the most. Chances are that she was the mediator between her Husband and Teenage son mre than once but too IIRC it was Terri who decided to send her son to live with the GrandParents. Terri is the one who allowed that to happen.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: July 03, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »

And another thought is the fact that it is not as if the teenage son was cut off from all contact. There were visits arranged. They were apparently not completely cut off from each other.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: July 03, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

Sauvie Island

Lake Virginia or Virginia Lake (seen it called both)

From the links above.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: July 03, 2010, 02:35:37 PM »

I want someone to just say it. James?

I could not be more convinced that the above named minor had nothing to do with this.

JMO, and I am sticking to it.

Brandi

I did go there for a short period of time in my speculations but backed off.  However ... the following discrepancies regarding James whereabouts the day following Kyron's disappearance does not set well with me.

Janet

+++++++

JAMES

According to Terri

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

According to Ron Traver

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.
June 30, 2010

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: July 03, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post 1070.  I messed up.  I apologize.

Thanks

Janet

DONE
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:49:10 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: July 03, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »

I am pretty sure that it did upset Terri the most. Chances are that she was the mediator between her Husband and Teenage son mre than once but too IIRC it was Terri who decided to send her son to live with the GrandParents. Terri is the one who allowed that to happen.
Supposedly James and Kaine were butting heads and because of that he went to live elsewhere. Now if Terri was onboard with that, I don't know, she may have been but I would doubt it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: July 03, 2010, 02:48:10 PM »

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 03, 2010, 02:48:23 PM »

Sounds like pure speculation to me from just another person following the case. My opinions are rarely popular, but I don't see anything to back this up at all.

Brandi - I agree, pure speculation and if you read her other posts she's really all over the place. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: July 03, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »

Sauvie Island

Lake Virginia or Virginia Lake (seen it called both)

From the links above.

yep  still looking, maybe a houseboat,or a business
brandi, great graphics, and sharp as a tack

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: July 03, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »

Supposedly James and Kaine were butting heads and because of that he went to live elsewhere. Now if Terri was onboard with that, I don't know, she may have been but I would doubt it.
I do not doubt it and here is why,
Terri is the one who was calling the shots.
If there were such bad relationship between her Husband and son, whcih I suspect there possibly were, then there were options other than to send her son away. She herself sent her son to live with the GrandParents. That says to me that she was attempting to alleviate the tension in the family without taking mroe extreme measures.
Here are a few other options:
Counseling, seperation, divorce.
imo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: July 03, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

✂ snipped ✂
I do not doubt it and here is why,
Terri is the one who was calling the shots.
If there were such bad relationship between her Husband and son, whcih I suspect there possibly were, then there were options other than to send her son away. She herself sent her son to live with the GrandParents. That says to me that she was attempting to alleviate the tension in the family without taking mroe extreme measures.
Here are a few other options:
Counseling, seperation, divorce.
imo

I am not so sure Terri was the one calling the shots. What makes you think she was?

Just curious where you get this Wink

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: July 03, 2010, 03:03:31 PM »

I wonder if Intel has an on-site daycare.  If they do and if Kaine did indeed work a half day, perhaps he took Kiara with him because of the science fair.

Work/Life Support Programs
Based on site and location, employees may also have access to additional services to help balance the competing demands of work and home. Examples include child care and back-up child care programs, onsite stores, nationwide discounts, and other services. Intel also provides access to free resource services and seminars covering a variety of topics including parenting, healthy lifestyles, financial planning, eldercare and more.

http://www.intel.com/jobs/usa/bencomp/benefits.htm#Other
Thanks for that info!  I have been attempting to determine if the Jones Farm campus provides child care.  I assume it does, but can't locate any specific info online.  Actually, that info shouldn't be available to the general public, but it would be easier to answer my question if it was Smile.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: July 03, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »

And another thing,
just from my POV teenagers are all about living in the me me me generation.
IMO Terri was attempting to teach her son a lesson to show him that their life, their family and her marriage is not all about him without creating to much damage to any one of them.
I suspect that she was hoping that the GrandParents would teach him a little bit about life and possibly in an old school type of way.
See my point?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.