May 27, 2024, 11:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 479869 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: July 04, 2010, 10:32:25 AM »

I have lil doubt that if there were video of the school this case would be solved. See, that's the problem today. The police rely too much on technology and if you ask them to put on gumshoes - they think you said snowshoes.

A video would confirm or deny if Terri left on her won with or without Kyron. The Highschool I went to had CCTV back in the early 80's - very early 80's. We also had a smoking area. lol. Most, if not every school has CCTV, and there is no excuse not to have it today. It's not as if it is only for the rich.

This school district will be sued. I have no doubt. This is loaded with fault aimed in their direction.

About the 300k the police claim to have spent - well, the police are salaried employees. So I can't see how they spent and EXTRA 300k. That would be 10,000 dollars per day - that's alot of overtime for a small police force. And if dollars are such a concern - decree that no one will be paid overtime and didn't the police take an oath to serve and protect? If the police and detectives won't do it for a lil boy that is missing and a member of their community - they're worthless.

The police need to rely more on good old fashion detective work and not so much on new age technology. You know, people used to get arrested for these kind of crimes long before all this technology.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1321 on: July 04, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »

I have to LOL @ that article. I mean come on. Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

And doesn't this PROVE that if Terri is involved in Kyrons' disappearance that Terri is no mastermind. And maybe she just got lucky.

If that lil house is the Horman's and I don't doubt that it is - it looks like someone could pass a lawnmover over the front yard three times and the landscaping is done.

Also, if who believes that Terri has the money to hire anyone to do anything without Kaine knowing about it? He is the one that has the job. It would be his money - it's not like Terri would have a secret stash of money lying around that would be indispensable and she could throw it away on landscaping. And if Terri did have all this extra money - and - hated Kaine, why not just take the money and leave?

I wonder if "landscaper" is taken in the context of a person who plants an architectural design of plants throughout the property - cause if that's the case - I don't see that design anywhere.

The only thing that makes ANY sense here is that it was around the time that James was forced to leave. So there could be some motive there - but who knows.

Was the landscaper polygraphed? This are heavy duty allegations. Or is this more pressure and more slandering of Terri. Only internet posters are supposed to slander people, not the police. Is the polygraph machine only functioning when Terri is around or can it work for Kaine, the teachers, the rest of the school staff, and the landscaper.

++

This case was blown and Sutton said in the article that Northern Rose posted yesterday - they developed not one lead. PATHETIC.

Even if they found the body of Kyron - I don't think they could prove Terri did anything - not because I DON'T believe she did it - just because this is one gawd awful police department. This was amateur hour for a month.

Did the Landscaper already had a criminal history prior to becoming a landscaper? IDK if he did or not, many business
Owners have criminal histories (reason why they begin their own business).  Perhaps SM was aware IF he had a history.
We can look up the guy, need his name.

I looked up a Roofer, (he had 12 pages of criminal charges), www.criminalsearches.com/ (free as of now) it is not perfect, it helped me. I did more research on the roofer with judicial system because of duplicate names, I thoroughly research him, and he was bad news.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1322 on: July 04, 2010, 10:37:16 AM »

And one more thing, is it not against the law to offer money to a person to kill your husband?

geez, you would think she would have been arrested for that alone. It's been days.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: July 04, 2010, 10:38:25 AM »

What changed after these times?

HE MADE HER SON LEAVE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: July 04, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »

I have to LOL @ that article. I mean come on. Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

And doesn't this PROVE that if Terri is involved in Kyrons' disappearance that Terri is no mastermind. And maybe she just got lucky.

If that lil house is the Horman's and I don't doubt that it is - it looks like someone could pass a lawnmover over the front yard three times and the landscaping is done.

Also, if who believes that Terri has the money to hire anyone to do anything without Kaine knowing about it? He is the one that has the job. It would be his money - it's not like Terri would have a secret stash of money lying around that would be indispensable and she could throw it away on landscaping. And if Terri did have all this extra money - and - hated Kaine, why not just take the money and leave?

I wonder if "landscaper" is taken in the context of a person who plants an architectural design of plants throughout the property - cause if that's the case - I don't see that design anywhere.

The only thing that makes ANY sense here is that it was around the time that James was forced to leave. So there could be some motive there - but who knows.

Was the landscaper polygraphed? This are heavy duty allegations. Or is this more pressure and more slandering of Terri. Only internet posters are supposed to slander people, not the police. Is the polygraph machine only functioning when Terri is around or can it work for Kaine, the teachers, the rest of the school staff, and the landscaper.

++

This case was blown and Sutton said in the article that Northern Rose posted yesterday - they developed not one lead. PATHETIC.

Even if they found the body of Kyron - I don't think they could prove Terri did anything - not because I DON'T believe she did it - just because this is one gawd awful police department. This was amateur hour for a month.

Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

MAYBE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1325 on: July 04, 2010, 10:42:20 AM »

What changed after these times?

HE MADE HER SON LEAVE

She ate a lot of peanuts! She put a huge amount of weight on, when did she put the weight on is my question.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: July 04, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.

Yes, but then why would the judge issue the restraining order and why would Kaine have the baby unless......

Terri found out James was being molested
Terri accused Kaine or his family of molesting James
James was sent away
Terri gets BACK at Kaine by disappearing Kyron
Terri threatens to harm Kaine and the baby and Kyron in a fit of rage over what she thinks he did to Kaine

Disclaimer:  I don't necessarily believe this, just throwing it out there
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: July 04, 2010, 10:51:03 AM »

Seahorse - I don't think she's put that much weight on in the last 6 months, I just think her whole attitude and facial expressions have changed.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1328 on: July 04, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

Wanna bet James Pitkin knew on June 28th about the landscaper?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: July 04, 2010, 10:55:04 AM »

Where I live we have people that periodically get arrested for hiring someone to kill their husband or wife. I'm sure it happens where you live too. I'm sure it happens more than I realize cause I can't even turn on the local news - I hate it that much.

Usually, the person who is the hiree - goes to the police and they set up a sting. This landscaper didn't seem too overtly concerned in my opinion - or - he would have hightailed it to the police when it happened.

Funny, I smell a People article next week for say, about $25k.

+++

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: July 04, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »

In my opinion she looks like she has gained some weight and something is going on mentally behind that face making it look very different.  I still think she looks depressed as well.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1331 on: July 04, 2010, 10:55:59 AM »

Peridot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt2 
One little thing bothers me about this story. This was stated in article:

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge. If Kaine had no knowledge of the landscaper, how did LE track him down? Surely Terri didn't give out his name if she actually tried to murder for hire.

Cell phone records 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=369953&page=26

ME: SM watched too many Barnaby Jones, reruns, LOL!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: July 04, 2010, 10:58:11 AM »

Where I live we have people that periodically get arrested for hiring someone to kill their husband or wife. I'm sure it happens where you live too. I'm sure it happens more than I realize cause I can't even turn on the local news - I hate it that much.

Usually, the person who is the hiree - goes to the police and they set up a sting. This landscaper didn't seem too overtly concerned in my opinion - or - he would have hightailed it to the police when it happened.

also to add - If the police came to me and said - hey, buddy, your wife wants to have you killed... I wouldn't wait around to find out if they were right - I would take the kids and leaves - as did Kaine.

+++

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: July 04, 2010, 10:59:33 AM »

also to add - If the police came to me and said - hey, buddy, your wife wants to have you killed... I wouldn't wait around to find out if they were right - I would take the kids and leaves - as did Kaine.

LOL... and  of course he made tracks as fast as he could to get out of Dodge.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: July 04, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »

Terri Horman reported to have solicited murder-for-hire.     I'm officially stunned and if she could do that, I have no doubt she could do harm to a child. WTH, now what was going on inside that home for her to even want to plot such a thing? Or is she mentally ill? I still believe her son having to leave that home was part of Terri's decline.

I agree Rosie. 

Murder-for-hire, James sent away, Terri's decline.... These all seem to me to be 'results' of something major, the 'fall out'.  I wonder too what was going on in their lives 6 months or so ago, and what led up to that. 

With each clue we get, just makes me shake my head even harder about the first story we got about the family........ what a well-blended, close knit, loving family they are. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: July 04, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »

LOL... and  of course he made tracks as fast as he could to get out of Dodge.

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: July 04, 2010, 11:12:18 AM »

Terri Horman reported to have solicited murder-for-hire.     I'm officially stunned and if she could do that, I have no doubt she could do harm to a child. WTH, now what was going on inside that home for her to even want to plot such a thing? Or is she mentally ill? I still believe her son having to leave that home was part of Terri's decline.

I agree Rosie. 

Murder-for-hire, James sent away, Terri's decline.... These all seem to me to be 'results' of something major, the 'fall out'.  I wonder too what was going on in their lives 6 months or so ago, and what led up to that. 

With each clue we get, just makes me shake my head even harder about the first story we got about the family........ what a well-blended, close knit, loving family they are. 

good point Wyks. I have no doubt that Terri will be arrested. It's pretty obvious. I just wonder if it will be because they have rock solid evidence in any of the allegations or due to sweeping this all under the rug and community pressure. Hey, it happens.

You can indict a ham sandwich you know.

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: July 04, 2010, 11:14:05 AM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1338 on: July 04, 2010, 11:16:10 AM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.
Interesting
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: July 04, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

And the article states that Kaine was not at home on SATURDAY 6/26 when Terri made the two phone calls to LE . 

She made the calls..I really do think she has gone over the edge.

So now we know why Kaine left, why he needed a family lawyer and why Terri hired a criminal defense lawyer.

It also looks very likely either Terri herself or someone she hired disappeared Kyron.

It also looks like Terri should have just gotten a divorce back in December /January and called it a day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.