April 28, 2024, 04:35:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474522 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1620 on: July 04, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

I feel with whatever is claimed to be said Truth or Hearsay - that

The marriage of Kaine and Terri was out of convenience and not out of " Real Love" ..maybe it was at first " all hot and bothered that was turned into comfort - them being able to take advantage of what each offered to each other" ..that is not Love nor marriage built with a foundation. Let alone a relationship.

What happened that Kyron was held accountable for the failure of TWO Adults? This is the question?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1621 on: July 04, 2010, 08:16:50 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Landscaper Hire to Kill and Sheriff's Statement
Sentence Analysis - I am not going to copy and paste. Its not my place.
Interesting what he has to say though. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: July 04, 2010, 08:59:20 PM »

Hey y'all, I certainly don't begrudge anyone for an opinion that Terri did all this with or without an accomplice. Heck, even I admit it looks possible. A reasonable person would be inclined to believe that Terri is somehow responsible. You get a feel for reading between the lines after following enough cases.

However, with all that said. With so many "no comments", and shoddy reporting by reporters (in their zeal and zest to be the first) maybe they all have this all screwed up. I am trying to take in as much as you all, and I realize we all have different skills and differing meaning for what it typed out. Heck, I'm a terrible typist, so you all have me there. lol

Affairs rarely lead to murder, and less often to the disappearance of a lil boy. In my opinion, there is always a next big case - usually every three years. And these cases attract all sorts of nutballs. Posters and unreliable witnesses. It happens. Could Terri have done all this? Sure she could have. Could someone else have done it - possibly.

Terri would have to have a hatred that rivals something we rarely see here to kill or disappear Kyron. This would be something so horrible that has festered for so long that she devised some sort of plot to do the unthinkable.

Like I said, I don't know if she did this and I don't know if someone else did this either. I try to keep an open mind and I bet if everyone - including Kaine got the public enema that Terri has received maybe things would be looked at a lil differently. I'm sure Kaine knows and knew who she was - he lived with her. None of this can be a surprise to him unless he was blind, deaf and dumb. No one can be that stupid and work for Intel.

Anyways, I hope it's solved very soon - no one wants this to go on any longer.

BBM

I am always trying to keep an open mind..but I do believe that affairs have been the cause of murder within a family unit for centuries.  Not all affairs end in murder...but some do..and to me this is a case of he did what he did..she couldn't handle it..and all hell broke loose in her mind.  I know it is moe compicated then that..but she couldn't handle the affair, started her own, offered money to him to off her husband..and the rest is history. 

I am still thinking she thought that Kaine was unworthy off the children's affections because of  the person he selected in his affair...that gives me some hope Kyron is alive..that she felt she had found a safe place for him..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1623 on: July 04, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Landscaper Hire to Kill and Sheriff's Statement
Sentence Analysis - I am not going to copy and paste. Its not my place.
Interesting what he has to say though. 

Thanks Deenie, and the comment from Blink that was posted is interesting, wonder if the landscaper will be arrested?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: July 04, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »

From Klaas' article on the last page.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on,"

sources said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

yeah, like a big fat piece of ass. This guy is hardly completely innocent in my view. Goods for services.

To that, Lt. Mary Lindstrand, Public Information Officer with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said, "There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation."

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/july042010/kyron-horman.php

No comment again. No kidding. Who would have seen that coming for the department that leaks like a sieve. Once again the police department gets their message out, but this is ruff shod investigative tactics at best.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."

Terri is getting arrested this week. And there's that comment he could finally make. Whew, so relieved over here that integrity is intact all the way around. I'll sleep better.

+++

Where did this rumor that Kaine was having an affair start? anyone? And I'll wait to believe anything from the weed puller for now. Thank y'all very much.

( smiles )

I know I have heard about an affair in the mix well before this..however who really knew the truth. 

But Blink I have known and posted with long before she had her own blog.

I know Blink's intergrity and heart are in the right place.  I also know from working with her on another case, that nothing gets posted anywhere , anyhow..unless it has been vetted.

If Blink said he was having an affair as well as Terri having an affair..that just added a layer of
truthfullness in reporting to this case.

What is so hard in believing that a woman who previously had affairs, who'se husband previously had affairs would do it again?

It has been common through the ages..it used to be called a crime of passion when one spouse offed another due to infidelity.  But as a society we have become more aware..that passion..does not justify the crime.

I think if you read at Blink's site and follow all the logic..it is Occums razor..a women scorned, but a little more intense then that. 

The sheriff is now between a rock and a hard place.  He needs more time to sort out all the relationships..to find Kyron...but the release in the paper today has not been disputed by him.

I think they have been doing their job in LE ..few crimes are resolved and few missing persons found within a month..that is statisical.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: July 04, 2010, 09:20:36 PM »

Deenie ~ what you said about the t-shirt may be very true.  In the pic below James is wearing either that same shirt, or one just like it.  I wouldn't put it past Terri to have done what you were talking about.  One thing that it is becoming very apparent to me, is that none of them 'want Kyron found'.  They have continuously, for the past 4 weeks, in one way or another, managed to have the focus taken off Kyron, despite what 'words' they may be using at the time.  All is not as it seems.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: July 04, 2010, 09:33:46 PM »

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.  OMG  I sure will bet money he was getting something from Terri. Let's see you have this woman asking you to kill her husband for money, though he had no intentions of doing so, but I will hang around for sex...... WTH

WTH indeed NRCG..doesn't it make you wonder what is in the water supply in some areas?

I mean, WTF were any of these people thinking?

I hope that all the children are placed in safe houses for now.  No wonder Kaine and LE have made it very evident he doesn't have the baby.  If LE thinks there may be another hit on Kaine, then the baby girl being with him would not be prudent either. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: July 04, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »

Deenie ~ what you said about the t-shirt may be very true.  In the pic below James is wearing either that same shirt, or one just like it.  I wouldn't put it past Terri to have done what you were talking about.  One thing that it is becoming very apparent to me, is that none of them 'want Kyron found'.  They have continuously, for the past 4 weeks, in one way or another, managed to have the focus taken off Kyron, despite what 'words' they may be using at the time.  All is not as it seems.

Hadn't seen this pic yet, Wyks. Thanks. Same kind of shirt, probably IS the same shirt.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: July 04, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »

I hate to see things get repeated as true if not.  I would like to see some kind of proof (maybe an ad in the Oregonian) or something more substantial for rumors such as:

1.  Kaine refused to turn over his laptop
2.  Kaine was home all day - or was home 1/2 day
3.  That Kaine didn't get along with James

I'm especially concerned about the laptop rumor.  I would like some backup to that please.

Klaas I understand your concern over rumors and I am searching for an article regarding the laptop.  I know we have disussed it previously but need to back it up.  Will also try to find articles regarding #1 and #2.  I will have to do more searching later as I'm going to a family cookout. 

3. Wednesday, June 30

Terri Horman slipped past the crowd of reporters at the foot of her driveway and returned home at about 5:30 p.m., with prominent Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze in tow. Houze stayed at the home for about an hour and later confirmed he was representing Terri.

-- The Oregonian

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: July 04, 2010, 09:41:03 PM »

"Not to forget the psychos  psychics, and if psychics are soooo psychic why don't they pick up the phone before-hand and call a family and tell them that something bad is gonna happen?"  Rob

That might happen, if the family has a family member or a friend who has that level of precognition.  Most people don't, though I believe everyone has a little psychic ability, or intuition if you'd rather call it that.  Many people have been warned not to be at a certain place or get on a plane or not take a trip, either by a loved one or friend or even their own dream or vision.

I have more than a little intuitiveness, but less than some truly gifted psychics.  Psychics aren't all seeing and all knowing.  I wish they were.  It would make things easier.  They often get things in bits and pieces and sometimes in just a flash of insight, and it seldom comes at will.  It often comes unbidden.

I would appreciate it if you would be a little kinder about it.  You've mentioned the term psychos/psychics several times, and I don't appreciate it. 

I think you are a very smart person.  You bring a lot to this forum.  I started posting here again, because there is more freedom to speak than at WS.  Yet WS has a thread for dreams and visions about Kyron.  So, I guess I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: July 04, 2010, 09:45:31 PM »

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton Sunday said he had "no comment" directly about the facts in the article, and he was "not sure how the information was obtained". However, Staton did imply that events could move quickly during the next few days. When asked for a timetable of upcoming developments, he told KOIN Local 6, "I should be able to answer a lot more questions this coming week. I've got a lot of decisions this coming week."

Interesting that Staton made this announcement.  Sounds to me like he's just begging whomever to plz plz try making a run for it, or turn themselves in, or else... this coming week his hand would be forced.  It's like... talk talk talk.  Why talk?  Just freakin DO it already! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: July 04, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »

What if TH ended the affair with LS guy, he was pissed and since he was known to the school, had reason to be there and possibly knew Kyron, maybe drove a white truck, did a trial run the day before, that he might just be the one to have taken Kyron?  Maybe he lured TH to Sauvie just to have her seen or ping that area to make her look guilty?  Once LE found out about him (could have TH told about him?) maybe he devised this hit for hire story to make TH sound really bad and implicate her.  Maybe all the rest of the story is just that TH and KH are really sleazy peeps in their personal life but love their kids and their personal life and strange people they allowed in has now interfered with the family?  Reaching, but maybe she isn't all that guilty and why no arrest.  She's just the catalyst in this mess, who knows?  All MHO!!!

RUMMOR
no proof- that someone was having an affair. I read through one of many blogs on this case (as I'm past addicted) that Kaine is living with his female co-worker named Pam. It could be totally innocent, I mean, I'd let anyone live with me that was in Kaine's circumstances with a daughter who needed asap shelter.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: July 04, 2010, 10:00:31 PM »

I believe it was in one of the videos of Kaine speaking.  He was asked about a search of the home, and he said that LE had full permission to search everywhere on the property without a search warrant except the computers.

Wyks

If ANY child was missing and authorities came to my door and requested ... in the process of elimination ... a search of my home and property ... I would step aside ... ask the investigators to excuse the mess and ... go for it!

The search of my computer's hard drive would reveal my need for professional help with my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case but ... so be it!

Janet

Exactly!  Am betting that's how the majority of folks would feel, let em at it.  Which kind of makes it all the more curious why Kaine didn't seem to feel thatta way.  IMO 

Hi, Wyks--I would feel the same way under the circumstances unless I had classified material on my computer, in which case I'd have to clear it somehow.  Otherwise, refusal to allow LE access to my computer would be quite suspicious, IMO.

It seems these people are a trashy lot, sort of like the Cummings-Croslins, with better educations, and teeth.

LOL, yep.  And sure, having classified info from work on a home computer, or a work comp at home, makes sense.  One would think he'd just say that.  Would love to have been a fly in the room and heard how he said what he did to LE, and their reaction, if any.  Smile 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: July 04, 2010, 10:10:29 PM »

Just a small observation on the "weedpuller" , if Terri had solicited him in a murder for hire plot why didn't he run like hell in the other direction ? I know he wanted to get "laid" but if she were trying to have her husband killed wouldn't that just kill the moment so to speak? Would any sane person have hung around unless he never took what she said seriously? I know if someone was pressuring me to kill my spouse and waving money in my face {or anything else} first place I would go is to my local police station.
So the headlines were incorrect..again she never took him as her lover he just hoped he would get some..give me a penny for every man that has misinterpreted a woman's intentions and I would be set for life. Maybe he is a vengeful spurned romeo. Ugh! these people are just unbelievable, in all this all I care about is Kyron.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: July 04, 2010, 10:12:58 PM »

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.  OMG  I sure will bet money he was getting something from Terri. Let's see you have this woman asking you to kill her husband for money, though he had no intentions of doing so, but I will hang around for sex...... WTH

WTH indeed NRCG..doesn't it make you wonder what is in the water supply in some areas?

I mean, WTF were any of these people thinking?

I hope that all the children are placed in safe houses for now.  No wonder Kaine and LE have made it very evident he doesn't have the baby.  If LE thinks there may be another hit on Kaine, then the baby girl being with him would not be prudent either. 

All I can say is this landscaper guy must be pretty desperate, you would think someone asking you to kill their husband would have had this guy moving on to another woman, but no.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: July 04, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

Can I just take a poll?  Who in the world would have had an affair with him?!  Ugh!  The first time I saw him I wondered how in the world he got two women to marry him!  (have I mentioned Ugh?!)

And Terri!??  Maybe 2 years ago she had a great bodybuilder body ... but in all honestly ... it wasn't great .. and she still wasn't attractive.  And in the last year?!!  OMG!

Are there no standards for affairs anymore? Smile

And it couldn't possibly be money ... there are plenty of attractive married men out there who make much more than Kaine ... and more than plenty attractive women ... who are somewhat educated homemakers ... with no money to call their own.  UGH!

IMO ... You'd have to be really hard up to want to have an affair with either of them!  UGH!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: July 04, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »

NewfieMonkey, isn't it great that some people actually fall in love with plain, everyday people, instead of just the beautiful ones!  That way a lot of us regular people have husbands and wives, too.  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: July 04, 2010, 10:23:30 PM »

What if TH ended the affair with LS guy, he was pissed and since he was known to the school, had reason to be there and possibly knew Kyron, maybe drove a white truck, did a trial run the day before, that he might just be the one to have taken Kyron?  Maybe he lured TH to Sauvie just to have her seen or ping that area to make her look guilty?  Once LE found out about him (could have TH told about him?) maybe he devised this hit for hire story to make TH sound really bad and implicate her.  Maybe all the rest of the story is just that TH and KH are really sleazy peeps in their personal life but love their kids and their personal life and strange people they allowed in has now interfered with the family?  Reaching, but maybe she isn't all that guilty and why no arrest.  She's just the catalyst in this mess, who knows?  All MHO!!!

RUMMOR
no proof- that someone was having an affair. I read through one of many blogs on this case (as I'm past addicted) that Kaine is living with his female co-worker named Pam. It could be totally innocent, I mean, I'd let anyone live with me that was in Kaine's circumstances with a daughter who needed asap shelter.

Interesting, thanks, and you are right it could be innocent, and I would hope if this is a girlfriend he wouldn't be that stupid to move in with her and the baby.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: July 04, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »

Not sure if it means a hill of beans or not, but noticed that one of these pics looks like it could be Terri.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: July 04, 2010, 10:25:23 PM »

Can I just take a poll?  Who in the world would have had an affair with him?!  Ugh!  The first time I saw him I wondered how in the world he got two women to marry him!  (have I mentioned Ugh?!)

And Terri!??  Maybe 2 years ago she had a great bodybuilder body ... but in all honestly ... it wasn't great .. and she still wasn't attractive.  And in the last year?!!  OMG!

Are there no standards for affairs anymore? Smile

And it couldn't possibly be money ... there are plenty of attractive married men out there who make much more than Kaine ... and more than plenty attractive women ... who are somewhat educated homemakers ... with no money to call their own.  UGH!

IMO ... You'd have to be really hard up to want to have an affair with either of them!  UGH!

I have been thinking this the whole time, just didn't know how to post it  LOL  I agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.