April 28, 2024, 08:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474547 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: July 04, 2010, 10:26:26 PM »

NewfieMonkey, isn't it great that some people actually fall in love with plain, everyday people, instead of just the beautiful ones!  That way a lot of us regular people have husbands and wives, too.  Smile
It is good that people fall in love with plain people.  But if I'm gonna risk having an affair Claycat - I'm picking someone either really beautiful or really rich! Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1641 on: July 04, 2010, 10:30:11 PM »

NewfieMonkey, isn't it great that some people actually fall in love with plain, everyday people, instead of just the beautiful ones!  That way a lot of us regular people have husbands and wives, too.  Smile
It is good that people fall in love with plain people.  But if I'm gonna risk having an affair Claycat - I'm picking someone either really beautiful or really rich! Smile

I pick really rich. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1642 on: July 04, 2010, 10:31:57 PM »

Thanks for all the pics, Brandi!  Interesting to see the shirts side by side.  And yeppers, at the work day, sure looks like Terri. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: July 04, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »

LOL!  Too true!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: July 04, 2010, 10:36:11 PM »

Brandi that does look like Terri ...

Norose ... as you know - sometimes (a lot) my brain filter fails ... and stuff I think just comes out of my mouth (or out my fingers onto the keyboard) Smile

Wyks .. Me Too!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: July 04, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »

Thanks for all the pics, Brandi!  Interesting to see the shirts side by side.  And yeppers, at the work day, sure looks like Terri. 

You're welcome. I think it is the exact same shirt, myself, as it was a bit too large for Kyron, and I think they would have bought Kyron the right size for him if they were buying him one too.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1646 on: July 04, 2010, 10:37:05 PM »

It's still like a tennis match.  First all eyes on Terri, then on Kaine, today back on Terri.  Tomorrow ?? 

And won't be a bit surprised if LE just arrests them both this week.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1647 on: July 04, 2010, 10:38:42 PM »

Deenie ~ what you said about the t-shirt may be very true.  In the pic below James is wearing either that same shirt, or one just like it.  I wouldn't put it past Terri to have done what you were talking about.  One thing that it is becoming very apparent to me, is that none of them 'want Kyron found'.  They have continuously, for the past 4 weeks, in one way or another, managed to have the focus taken off Kyron, despite what 'words' they may be using at the time.  All is not as it seems.

I think the T-SHIRT worn by Kyron at the Science Fair is Key to much of this.
Never have I seen the photo of James wearing the shirt till now.. But I think its very " possible" that Terri hid it away and offered it up to Kyron.  Hey Ky .. guess what I found? I found one of James old T-shirts .. you want to wear it today ? for the Science fair?
Kyron said OH YEA FOR SURE .. So Cool. 
All of James Scent within the shirt.
Ugh Again going back to what has been said " This family does not want Kyron to be found" .... I am shaking my head. What is the " White Elephant" in this Case that ties all the Adults together ..that is possibly even bigger than Kyron being missing. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: July 04, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »

It's still like a tennis match.  First all eyes on Terri, then on Kaine, today back on Terri.  Tomorrow ?? 

My eyes have been on Terri. Peripherally, I saw Kaine's motions, but I kept looking at Terri.

And I am still looking at Terri.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: July 04, 2010, 10:45:19 PM »

You're welcome. I think it is the exact same shirt, myself, as it was a bit too large for Kyron, and I think they would have bought Kyron the right size for him if they were buying him one too.

Yeah, one would think a parent would buy a shirt that would actually fit their child.  Yet for boys, 'way too big' is all the rage.  Tho that shirt seems to have fit James nicely enough.  Prolly is the same shirt.  Brothers tend to have a way of wearing each other's clothes to the point they forget what actually belongs to who.  It was always a guessing game for me when it came time to do laundry and hang shirts back up in ermmm which of three closets??  lol 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1650 on: July 04, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »

Brandi that does look like Terri ...

Norose ... as you know - sometimes (a lot) my brain filter fails ... and stuff I think just comes out of my mouth (or out my fingers onto the keyboard) Smile

Wyks .. Me Too!
Thanks Brandi it does look like Terri. Me too NewfieMonkey  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1651 on: July 04, 2010, 10:47:18 PM »

At this point maybe the landscaper guy will also be arrested.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 04, 2010, 10:47:29 PM »

"Not to forget the psychos  psychics, and if psychics are soooo psychic why don't they pick up the phone before-hand and call a family and tell them that something bad is gonna happen?"  Rob

That might happen, if the family has a family member or a friend who has that level of precognition.  Most people don't, though I believe everyone has a little psychic ability, or intuition if you'd rather call it that.  Many people have been warned not to be at a certain place or get on a plane or not take a trip, either by a loved one or friend or even their own dream or vision.

I have more than a little intuitiveness, but less than some truly gifted psychics.  Psychics aren't all seeing and all knowing.  I wish they were.  It would make things easier.  They often get things in bits and pieces and sometimes in just a flash of insight, and it seldom comes at will.  It often comes unbidden.

I would appreciate it if you would be a little kinder about it.  You've mentioned the term psychos/psychics several times, and I don't appreciate it. 

I think you are a very smart person.  You bring a lot to this forum.  I started posting here again, because there is more freedom to speak than at WS.  Yet WS has a thread for dreams and visions about Kyron.  So, I guess I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.   

Thanks for your reply, however, in the future should you choose to quote me, please be sure you use the quote button so my thoughts are not lost due to copying and pasting. As they were. Thank you.

I think you should probably address Ms. Sylvia Brown for instance. She told a nationwide audience that Shawn Hornbeck was dead. Ms. Brown went to say in the presence of Mr. Hornbeck's parents, (Pam and Craig Akers) their son "is no longer with us" but she had the impression his body was in a wooded area about 20 miles southwest of Richwoods. She said it would be near two large, jagged boulders that seem out of place in that area.

http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/articles/montel_shawnhornbeck.shtml

I do appreciate your reply, but it might be better suited for those making a mockery of what you believe in on a nationwide scale.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: July 04, 2010, 10:58:29 PM »

I agree too.  TY Brandi for all you do with the pics for us/

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: July 04, 2010, 10:58:31 PM »

Hi Rob!  I won't forget to use the quote button again.

I was not happy about that thing with Sylvia Browne.  I think people need to be very careful in situations like that.  People make mistakes.  Psychics make mistakes.  We all need to be more careful about the way we say things.

I guess what I am telling you is that it hurts my feelings when you refer to psychics as psychos. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: July 04, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »

Can I just take a poll?  Who in the world would have had an affair with him?!  Ugh!  The first time I saw him I wondered how in the world he got two women to marry him!  (have I mentioned Ugh?!)

And Terri!??  Maybe 2 years ago she had a great bodybuilder body ... but in all honestly ... it wasn't great .. and she still wasn't attractive.  And in the last year?!!  OMG!

Are there no standards for affairs anymore? Smile

And it couldn't possibly be money ... there are plenty of attractive married men out there who make much more than Kaine ... and more than plenty attractive women ... who are somewhat educated homemakers ... with no money to call their own.  UGH!

IMO ... You'd have to be really hard up to want to have an affair with either of them!  UGH!

lol, you silly monkey.

Kaine - no way, I'm straight. ( laffin so hard - pukin' monkey)

Terri - not in this lifetime. Me likes brunettes. lol... She's just not my type.

but If I had a friend that was in a hell of a fix, I would take a friend in. Not a female cause I just don't want the implications. And Lord knows - there would be some sort of implications. lol

Heck, I have had my bro more times than I care. I change the locks. he he he

Good poll, and made me laff.

+++

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: July 04, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »

[/quote]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Those photos may not be related to Terri Horman at all.  It simply gathers from the web from anyones site that someone on the site Terri Horman might be mentioned. 

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!  PLEASE.
[/quote]

Why I love reading here:0)
There's a lot of wrong information on some of the other forums and blogs. Especially after people started searching TH personalzed plates RDSQRL. There's so many wrong links (info) of other people, who also happen to be using the id "RDSQRL", that are being posted and said written by TH. Old links and ebay id's etc. People aren't even looking at the url's to see some are in the UK, the ebay id was owned for like 8-9 years from someone living in Kansas (I think-I'd have to go look again)-anyway they are taking the wrong information and running with it like facts so wrong info is in abundance on this case.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: July 04, 2010, 11:00:31 PM »

My eyes have been on Terri. Peripherally, I saw Kaine's motions, but I kept looking at Terri.

And I am still looking at Terri.

Me too Brandi.  I'm back off the fence.  I'm along the lines of thinking with klaas ... there's been something going on with her for the last year (plus change).  She still looked okay in those family pics right after baby K was born ... and then it seems she just let herself go.  Not saying that ANYTHING is just cause to murder a child ... but I really think that's what has happened.

Something went haywire with her ... I don't think it was anything planned .. I think she just snapped.  And I've got to think now that she must feel horrible pain.  I think she really loved Kyron ... she raised him.  There is a point that she thinks exists ... and she's trying to get to right now ... where she thinks she should be punished for what she's done ... but she still wants her life back ... or she wishes she could take back what she's done.

Just my latest opinion Smile  (save that fence seat - tomorrow is another day!)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1658 on: July 04, 2010, 11:05:54 PM »

Blink posted the Email sent to ALL from Horman.Kaine.A - 
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/
He sent it it to his Intel group - (( Klaas/Blink if I am infringing on Blink  - I am not aware that I am not able to copy/paste... you will hit me with the big RED words if I am posting out of place...I hope I am ok )) 

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman’s son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:
The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1. Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2. Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):
He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the “CSI” show logo
Police Hot Line Number:
(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:
The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman

Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

--------
My words
Big Shooter Daddy Kaine is not who he claims to be either within this.
He likes to throw in his " power" yet allows ALL to find they're own perception of his " Words. He is not stating anything at all within this email. Other than he wants to Control " All" and his words to be " thought about" .. and for ALL to make up their own assumptions.
I learned a long along time ago from one of my old bosses
ASSUME = Never assume, you'll make an ass out of you and me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: July 04, 2010, 11:09:06 PM »

Hi Rob!  I won't forget to use the quote button again.

I was not happy about that thing with Sylvia Browne.  I think people need to be very careful in situations like that.  People make mistakes.  Psychics make mistakes.  We all need to be more careful about the way we say things.

I guess what I am telling you is that it hurts my feelings when you refer to psychics as psychos. 

I apologize, and I mean that. I do believe in psychics, shhh don't tell anyone. But they don't show up on Montel with a whirlwind of good or bad news. They probably work for the government and have been involved in real live projects. And these are black projects or black ops. And don't anyone jump on me for sayin' "black" - these are CIA type endeavors - like - Remote Viewing - or MI5 type initiatives.

cause I like you Claycat -

I believe in God and all things are possible through God.

Who said? Well, I just did.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.