April 28, 2024, 07:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474537 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: July 04, 2010, 11:11:35 PM »

It's still like a tennis match.  First all eyes on Terri, then on Kaine, today back on Terri.  Tomorrow ?? 

And won't be a bit surprised if LE just arrests them both this week.

At this point maybe the landscaper guy will also be arrested.

NRCG..IDK..he is not being ID because he is a witness..per one of the many of todays articles.  So..did he turn States witness for a certain amount of plea bargaining..I tend to believe he would not have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance because he came forward to LE himself..per a few articles. 

Lord only knows this whole case is clear..retribution for an affair ..but convoluted by the way Terri involves others. 

Dear Lord..please hold Kyron tight in your grasp..if he is alive show the searchers and LE where to find him..if he has passed..show them his body.  His bio Mom and Dad and grands need closure..so do the other children in the family..amen.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: July 04, 2010, 11:12:22 PM »

lol, you silly monkey.

Kaine - no way, I'm straight. ( laffin so hard - pukin' monkey)

Terri - not in this lifetime. Me likes brunettes. lol... She's just not my type.

but If I had a friend that was in a hell of a fix, I would take a friend in. Not a female cause I just don't want the implications. And Lord knows - there would be some sort of implications. lol

Heck, I have had my bro more times than I care. I change the locks. he he he

Good poll, and made me laff.
You're hilarious!  I've been there too!

I can change a deadbolt in just a little under 12 minutes! Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1662 on: July 04, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Those photos may not be related to Terri Horman at all.  It simply gathers from the web from anyones site that someone on the site Terri Horman might be mentioned. 

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!  PLEASE.
[/quote]

Why I love reading here:0)
There's a lot of wrong information on some of the other forums and blogs. Especially after people started searching TH personalzed plates RDSQRL. There's so many wrong links (info) of other people, who also happen to be using the id "RDSQRL", that are being posted and said written by TH. Old links and ebay id's etc. People aren't even looking at the url's to see some are in the UK, the ebay id was owned for like 8-9 years from someone living in Kansas (I think-I'd have to go look again)-anyway they are taking the wrong information and running with it like facts so wrong info is in abundance on this case.
[/quote]

Dangit! I hit quote on Klaas's comment, but obviously delete the blue box html trying to shorten the post-sorry
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1663 on: July 04, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »

Thanks for all the pics, Brandi!  Interesting to see the shirts side by side.  And yeppers, at the work day, sure looks like Terri. 

You're welcome. I think it is the exact same shirt, myself, as it was a bit too large for Kyron, and I think they would have bought Kyron the right size for him if they were buying him one too.

Yeah, one would think a parent would buy a shirt that would actually fit their child.  Yet for boys, 'way too big' is all the rage.  Tho that shirt seems to have fit James nicely enough.  Prolly is the same shirt.  Brothers tend to have a way of wearing each other's clothes to the point they forget what actually belongs to who.  It was always a guessing game for me when it came time to do laundry and hang shirts back up in ermmm which of three closets??  lol 

Wkys My brother is only 14 mos older than me. When I was in Middle School I would steal his shirts and wear them all the time. Even me being a girl. He had some really cool shirts and I had no way to buy them ..so I would pull them from the dryer the night before .. and wear them to school the next morning. Part of wearing them was because I thought my Brother was the Cats Axx. Most of the shirts were Football Jerseys. He would eventually find out and ..he would be of mixed thoughts. Depending on how much he valued the shirt .. He was either humbled or he was HOT yelling at me NOT that Shirt .. that one is MINE. GRRR.  At least I didn't steal his KISS Tshirts .. I did know my boundaries. Smile 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: July 04, 2010, 11:19:40 PM »

Night Monkeys ... hitting the bunk.

Love and peace to Kyron.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: July 04, 2010, 11:19:50 PM »

Claycat - I would like to say one more thing to you, personally.

WE all make mistakes, some more grievous than other. None of us are right all the time - none.

Some mistakes are within a family and are handled appropriately. Actually, we hope most mistakes CAN be handled this way before something horrible happens.

And the mistakes that violate our society - well that's for the criminal justice system. We as members of that system have a right and a duty to make sure that all rules / regulations are followed and no one is unjustly convicted.

Personally, I don't like to see "unnamed sources" all over the board. I don't like character assassination. If you got it bring it.

All that said - I think you will like SM - and that's not step mother - but Scared Monkeys - this is where it all got started.

Welcome aboard!!

( smiles )

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1666 on: July 04, 2010, 11:25:17 PM »

UPDATE on KYRON CASE!
[/color]

Just watching Fox News.  It came out today, which would explain the reason he immediately started the divorce and PO.

The gardner has been interviewed and Terri asked HIM to kill her husband!  So that explains that.  However, it brings up another whole set of questions.  WHY????  And how is that related to Kyron?  Complete twist in the case now........

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: July 04, 2010, 11:30:42 PM »

NewfieMonkey, isn't it great that some people actually fall in love with plain, everyday people, instead of just the beautiful ones!  That way a lot of us regular people have husbands and wives, too.  Smile
It is good that people fall in love with plain people.  But if I'm gonna risk having an affair Claycat - I'm picking someone either really beautiful or really rich! Smile

Rich--Rich--I'll take rich.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: July 04, 2010, 11:30:51 PM »

Claycat - I would like to say one more thing to you, personally.

WE all make mistakes, some more grievous than other. None of us are right all the time - none.

Some mistakes are within a family and are handled appropriately. Actually, we hope most mistakes CAN be handled this way before something horrible happens.

And the mistakes that violate our society - well that's for the criminal justice system. We as members of that system have a right and a duty to make sure that all rules / regulations are followed and no one is unjustly convicted.

Personally, I don't like to see "unnamed sources" all over the board. I don't like character assassination. If you got it bring it.

All that said - I think you will like SM - and that's not step mother - but Scared Monkeys - this is where it all got started.

Welcome aboard!!

( smiles )

Thanks, Rob!  Smile 

I definitely agree that people should own their words and not be an "unnamed source".  I've seen words twisted over and over in ways that cause terrible pain, words that were fairly innocent until they were twisted. 

That's why it's sometimes hard to communicate on the internet.  You have to try to catch someone's meaning without looking in their eyes and reading their body language.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1669 on: July 04, 2010, 11:31:24 PM »

Can I just take a poll?  Who in the world would have had an affair with him?!  Ugh!  The first time I saw him I wondered how in the world he got two women to marry him!  (have I mentioned Ugh?!)

And Terri!??  Maybe 2 years ago she had a great bodybuilder body ... but in all honestly ... it wasn't great .. and she still wasn't attractive.  And in the last year?!!  OMG!

Are there no standards for affairs anymore? Smile

And it couldn't possibly be money ... there are plenty of attractive married men out there who make much more than Kaine ... and more than plenty attractive women ... who are somewhat educated homemakers ... with no money to call their own.  UGH!

IMO ... You'd have to be really hard up to want to have an affair with either of them!  UGH!

lol, you silly monkey.

Kaine - no way, I'm straight. ( laffin so hard - pukin' monkey)

Terri - not in this lifetime. Me likes brunettes. lol... She's just not my type.

but If I had a friend that was in a hell of a fix, I would take a friend in. Not a female cause I just don't want the implications. And Lord knows - there would be some sort of implications. lol

Heck, I have had my bro more times than I care. I change the locks. he he he

Good poll, and made me laff.

Omg your both killing me with " Kaine".
I have to laugh not at but with you Rob.
For the " marriage of Kaine and Terri" it was built on Convenience - I feel that there never was " romance or long term anything" then came Kitty and it became Terri's Truth.. and She took it her way from when she felt " it was time" for her to get out.
Terri is obviously not a stable bird. She has issues and she uses her Children to get her way. Kyron not being her natural born baby .. He is caught up in this and He is paying for " Terri and Kaine's failed connection".  I think that Terri thought that Kaine was her "Winner" that she would go along and do .. and then divorce him and take 1/2. But she became pregnant and had a baby girl. So it didn't work out as she planned.  jmo.
And I can say that the love of my Life was a plain Boy - when I met him. Add Love Genuine between Two -and he was instantly the most handsome Man on the Planet. 
Looks are not everything, its what is within that is important. As we see here within this family .. the Show was shortly lived. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: July 04, 2010, 11:35:41 PM »

It's still like a tennis match.  First all eyes on Terri, then on Kaine, today back on Terri.  Tomorrow ?? 

Yeppers, that could be!!  Withholding info or whatever it's called? 

Yanno, I just had to laff at myself, cuz I'm reading in different forums, which has different rules about naming people vs using initials.  And in this case, which has been a bit different than others, most places have been using initials for the relationship of the person, as well as the name.  Such as SM for stepmom, and TH for her name, the same person. 

So as I'm reading along, just as most of you likely do, we get used to seeing the initials and it just registers. 

So tonight in one forum I got tripped up on LS.  Had to think hard.  Who is LS?  Haven't heard of an L name yet, hmmmm.  Scrolled back and back some more.  Finally dawns on me duhhhhhhhh.... Landscape guy.  LOLOLOL 

We need a roadmap at times!  Very Happy 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: July 04, 2010, 11:38:13 PM »

All this case needs is for one or both of alleged lovers on the side to be wayyyyyyy younger than either Terri or Kaine.  Razz 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1672 on: July 04, 2010, 11:38:23 PM »

NewfieMonkey, isn't it great that some people actually fall in love with plain, everyday people, instead of just the beautiful ones!  That way a lot of us regular people have husbands and wives, too.  Smile
It is good that people fall in love with plain people.  But if I'm gonna risk having an affair Claycat - I'm picking someone either really beautiful or really rich! Smile

BabyBear (( Hug)) Long time no See. Rich comes with many filled pockets. Not necessarily $$ ...  but Rich yes is preferred. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1673 on: July 04, 2010, 11:42:27 PM »

Yeppers, that could be!!  Withholding info or whatever it's called? 
Yanno, I just had to laff at myself, cuz I'm reading in different forums, which has different rules about naming people vs using initials.  And in this case, which has been a bit different than others, most places have been using initials for the relationship of the person, as well as the name.  Such as SM for stepmom, and TH for her name, the same person. 

So as I'm reading along, just as most of you likely do, we get used to seeing the initials and it just registers. 

So tonight in one forum I got tripped up on LS.  Had to think hard.  Who is LS?  Haven't heard of an L name yet, hmmmm.  Scrolled back and back some more.  Finally dawns on me duhhhhhhhh.... Landscape guy.  LOLOLOL 

We need a roadmap at times!  Very Happy 

I thought he was WP .. Weed Puller or LB .. Lawn Boy .. Ah hah hah. Guess he is Landscape Guy too .. the others are offering him more respect than we are here..
Monkey Snort.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: July 04, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »

Wkys - initials are for Aruba and those that think someone's name WILL NEVER come out.

I already know it.

( smirk ) and so will you tomorrow. lol

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: July 04, 2010, 11:42:48 PM »

can someone please help me. 

I am having a heck of a time getting the map to work for this address

14075 NW Old Germantown Rd, Portland

when I try the satelite it just does not look like where it should be.  The driveways into these places are just "off-looking" to me.  I'm usually really good with maps, but for some reason, this is just not looking right. 

can someone please make a map of this place and see if you can zoom in on that property. 

I hate asking, but I know there are a couple of really good mappers over here and I'm just not sure I am getting this right, and I don't want the wrong house.

thanks..

by the way this is an address on old germantown, one of the streets LE wanted to know if anyone saw the white truck on.   this is an interesting address.  Not only is the landscaping company owner listed at this address so is TEACHERS WITH TIME, and many other things that I am working on, that I don't have together yet.

I am actually beginning to think that it is very possible kyron is alive... and hidden...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: July 04, 2010, 11:44:52 PM »

guess it would help if I posted the address LOL

14075 NW Old Germantown Rd, Portland

To find me:
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: July 04, 2010, 11:46:01 PM »

BabyBear (( Hug)) Long time no See. Rich comes with many filled pockets. Not necessarily $$ ...  but Rich yes is preferred. 

HI Deenie--I like the dollars--green ones--lots of them. I've never met a man who isn't taller when he stands on his money.  I mean, look at Aristotle Onassis. 

Ok back to the case.  I predict Terri only will be arrested next week and I do not claim to be psychic.  I just can't think of any reason that Kaine would want Kyron dead.  Wasn't it Cain who killed Able?  I wouldn't name my kid any variation of "Cain."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: July 04, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »

oh and let me clarify that... the landscaping company that did the school project, NOT necessarily the landscaper Terri is "suppose" to have try to hire to kill kaine.

To find me:
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1679 on: July 04, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »

UPDATE on KYRON CASE!

Just watching Fox News.  It came out today, which would explain the reason he immediately started the divorce and PO.

The gardner has been interviewed and Terri asked HIM to kill her husband!  So that explains that.  However, it brings up another whole set of questions.  WHY????  And how is that related to Kyron?  Complete twist in the case now........

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.