April 23, 2024, 04:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474051 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: July 05, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »

Brandi - try to log into FB & view the pics with the hooks. You can save it to your comp, the pictures are clearer. I'm trying to blow up the one's I have, too, but I can't see a name either. I'm trying trying trying...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: July 05, 2010, 05:05:09 PM »

Someone was looking for a picture of the "hooks" (Tracygirl, maybe) in Kyron's classroom. I just grabbed this from the Today show coverage. You can see the hooks behind Kyron on the wall.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38095397#38095397

Thank you, as you can see they are in plan view. Afte an entire school year of seeing the same back packs one would know who belong to each backpack. Does it look like there are names on each hook? To me it does

I see little round white stickers, but I can't see how a name would be on them. So, I am thinking they do not have assigned hooks.

Ok so this is a guess per my son...They maybe numbers, they have done that in his school since kindergarten and at each of the 4 different schools he has attended. Funny he says it is always #10 or #9 he wanted me to include, lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: July 05, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »

One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare.
http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

I am looking for a news source that states this quote from Jim Kelly.

Anyone have one?

TIA

sorry if this has been posted already:0)
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

You guys are great! LOL

I got 4 answers!

Well, 5, if you count my own answer! rofl

Seriously, thanks for your answers. I'll try not to be so post happy next time. Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: July 05, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »

Am wracking my brain over something, maybe y'all can help me figure this out:

We've got James, Terri's oldest son, aged 16. 

James biomom, Terri, who up until recently, raised and had custody of James. 

James former stepdad, Mr Ecker, who adopted James and has paid/continues to pay child support for him... to someone, not sure who.

James' stepdad, Kaine, who up until recently had helped Terri to raise James.

James' biodad, Mr Tarver, who James is living with now.

James was sent from the Horman home (by either Terri, Kaine, or both) to his maternal Gma's home, then to biodad Tarver's home.

Then we have Kaine getting an ex-parte TRO against Terri, which includes taking his and Terri's daughter from the home, Terri having no contact with the baby, Kyron... or with James

~~~

My questions........

Since Kaine himself didn't have legal custody of James, nor physical custody atm either, what gives him the right to have any say-so over what Terri does with James, or to file on his behalf?   

Wouldn't Mr Ecker, who adopted James... or Mr Tarver, who has physical custody atm of James, have the legal say-so over whatever happens to James before Kaine would? 

Hope this confusing mess made sense....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: July 05, 2010, 05:09:43 PM »

Brandi - try to log into FB & view the pics with the hooks. You can save it to your comp, the pictures are clearer. I'm trying to blow up the one's I have, too, but I can't see a name either. I'm trying trying trying...

I do not have a FB or Myspace or myface account. LOL

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: July 05, 2010, 05:14:19 PM »

My guess would be they wanted to protect james and included him into the RO. I don't know, I hadn't questioned that part. Does it seem odd for a state to do that?

I wonder if they have awarded Tarver or the grandparents temporary full custody of James?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: July 05, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

James former stepdad, Mr Ecker, who adopted James and has paid/continues to pay child support for him... to someone, not sure who.

James was sent from the Horman home (by either Terri, Kaine, or both) to his maternal Gma's home, then to biodad Tarver's home.

Then we have Kaine getting an ex-parte TRO against Terri, which includes taking his and Terri's daughter from the home, Terri having no contact with the baby, Kyron... or with James

~~~

My questions........

Since Kaine himself didn't have legal custody of James, nor physical custody atm either, what gives him the right to have any say-so over what Terri does with James, or to file on his behalf?   

Wouldn't Mr Ecker, who adopted James... or Mr Tarver, who has physical custody atm of James, have the legal say-so over whatever happens to James before Kaine would? 

This has been a puzle to me as well.  Wonder what could have casued a judge to make an order like that??

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: July 05, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »

concerning Jim Kelley... do we have any info at all on him,.... an address?  the name of the street... anything... if I have the name of the street I can find him and research him...

or what was the name of his neighbor... do we have that...

jim kelley is just too common to start out with nothing else.  we don't want to end up with the wrong one. 

I'll try to find answers to my own questions, but if someone else already has any info on him, it surely would help to get me started on the right person

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: July 05, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »

Where is the location of this dead end road in relation to Sauvie Island?

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1909 on: July 05, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/NancyGraceHLN?ref=ts

Nancy Grace Urgent -- A landscaper reportedly tells investigators that the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Oregon boy Kyron Horman offered him money to kill her own husband, according to KGW!Show Pages - Nancy Grace -

CNN.com
www.cnn.com

Breaking news! Missing seven-year-old Oregon boy Kyron Horman's step-mother has lied to investigators, a source tells KGW. This is revealed as the boy's family pleads with her to cooperate with officials in the desperate search. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN...

39 minutes ago · View Feedback (257)Hide Feedback (257) · Share

ME: We need a photo and the name Mizz Nancy of the Lawn Boy!  LOL

They have withheld this for a reason, he probably has a record a mile long, imo

I hope Nancy is hosting tonight's show, she will find out.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: July 05, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »

My guess would be they wanted to protect james and included him into the RO. I don't know, I hadn't questioned that part. Does it seem odd for a state to do that?

I wonder if they have awarded Tarver or the grandparents temporary full custody of James?
I think they thought that any child would be in danger if they were in close contact (living, visiting) with Terri, since they believe she did try to put a contract out on a person to be killed.

JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: July 05, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »

Thank you!! I miss these recalls unless someone is nice enough to post them some place I sneak and read on daily!

k-ot I know-just anted to sneak in a thanks before going back to reading on Kyron's mess of a family and their acquaintances-that poor kid!!!

You're welcome shy-monkey!  I hear ya, I rarely go out of this thread these days and don't see posts anywhere else.  I prolly 'should have' just posted a 'heads up' message for that recall tho, with a link to that thread tho.  Wasn't thinking when I put the whole post in there.  Was just po'd at the thought of having just given my dog another product that has been recalled, that makes 2 things on that list now.  Scary cuz my doxie is my lil spoiled fur-baby. 

I worry over Kyron's lil cat.  Wonder if it's being fed, taken care of, how it is doing.  Our pets can get sooooo depressed and such when major changes in a home occurs.  Seems to me that if any children are legally removed from a home for their 'safety's sake', then any animals in the same home ought to be removed for theirs as well.  Thinking in terms of what Kyron might want, what his vote might be for his cat.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: July 05, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »

Someone was looking for a picture of the "hooks" (Tracygirl, maybe) in Kyron's classroom. I just grabbed this from the Today show coverage. You can see the hooks behind Kyron on the wall.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38095397#38095397

Tracygirl! You're right! They're assigned NUMBERED hooks! Check this out:

Thank you, as you can see they are in plan view. Afte an entire school year of seeing the same back packs one would know who belong to each backpack. Does it look like there are names on each hook? To me it does

I see little round white stickers, but I can't see how a name would be on them. So, I am thinking they do not have assigned hooks.

Ok so this is a guess per my son...They maybe numbers, they have done that in his school since kindergarten and at each of the 4 different schools he has attended. Funny he says it is always #10 or #9 he wanted me to include, lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: July 05, 2010, 05:24:44 PM »

concerning Jim Kelley... do we have any info at all on him,.... an address?  the name of the street... anything... if I have the name of the street I can find him and research him...

or what was the name of his neighbor... do we have that...

jim kelley is just too common to start out with nothing else.  we don't want to end up with the wrong one. 

I'll try to find answers to my own questions, but if someone else already has any info on him, it surely would help to get me started on the right person

This is all I have:

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: July 05, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »

Again, I'm new...sorry about the quote in quote x infinity... Don't even know how that happened, so here it is again Smile

Tracygirl! You're right! They're assigned NUMBERED hooks! Check this out:

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: July 05, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »

thanks brandi, I'll look through all the streets there is a jim kelley and see which one pops up by a ravine and RR track... on dead end. 

that should get us the right one... I hope !

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: July 05, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »

~~~

My questions........

My guess based upon the evidence the judge had, he (the judge) made the decision regarding James.  I doubt that Kaine had anything to do with it unless he suggested it.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: July 05, 2010, 05:30:48 PM »

Titch do you have a date on the James, Kyron & Quinn pg
i see more of james on those pgs than the April 2010, i think
one pic of james in the April 2010
seems she kept up with posting pics, maybe james did leave in april

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c James, Kyron & Quinn
(remember you need to be logged into Facebook when attempting to access the link)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010775&id=1264414625#!

Page 1 & Page 2 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177622#msg1177622

This is from Terri's Facebook a/c April 2010
(remember you need to be logged into Facebook when attempting to access the link)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1
Page 1 - 4 as follows:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8199.msg1177642#msg1177642

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: July 05, 2010, 05:31:04 PM »

thanks brandi, I'll look through all the streets there is a jim kelley and see which one pops up by a ravine and RR track... on dead end. 

that should get us the right one... I hope !

Let me know if you need help with anything. You are a great sleuth though.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: July 05, 2010, 05:33:41 PM »

According to one of our Monkey's (Not sure who tracked this down exactly (Big thank you to that person) but from what I found it does match up.)

Jim Kelley lives at this address:
18212 NW 6th Ave, Portland OR 97231

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.