April 24, 2024, 01:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209718 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2010, 12:44:21 AM »

New story on Blinks page:

http://blinkoncrime.com/

Well........... that's a twist. I really need that "confused" emoticon!

Klaas? I share your hopes for Kyron!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2010, 12:46:21 AM »

Titch,
Yep, I think it's very possible that Terri could be being blackmailed, maybe even stalked by this guy.  Hopefully it will get all worked thru and a resolution made, like an arrest, and Kyron brought safely back. 

And thanks for the kind words, that's very sweet of you to say.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »

Hi everyone! On page 98 of the last thread Brandi posted a picture of the location where the white truck was spotted twice in 1 day.  About mid way down, on the left there appears to be some building that looks like it has semi-trailers in the lot.  Does anyone know what this is?  One of my first thoughts was, was someone trying to get to this place?  It appears that there's a road behind the house at the dead end.  This looks like it could be taken to get to that bldg.  Sorry I didn't post the pic but don't know how to when it's on another thread? I could see myself being confused on having to get there with those directions.  Appears the "actual road" doesn't show on this map. 
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2010, 12:52:48 AM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2010, 01:08:33 AM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

I'm not so sure that Terri has been told not to talk about it, I imagine her attorney doesn't want her to.  Just because the judge has sealed the RO does't mean that Terri was told not to say anything.  NOW, the RO is against her and likely doesn't have good things to say about HER.  Like I said, her attorney is likely instructing her to keep her mouth shut.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Jeremy Scott Reporting
jeremy.scott@alphabroadcasting.com

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead.  Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard". 

(snipped)

Audio at link.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »

Jeremy Scott Reporting

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead.  Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard". 

(snipped)

Audio at link.

OS

Interesting, this guys sounds legit.  So it does appear that Terri was looking for a landscaper.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2010, 01:34:37 AM »

Hey Wyks,

I completely agree with you, which leads me to my original thought. I don't think Kaine knew Terri drove Kyron to school before Kyron left for school on June 4th. I was thinking he just assumed Kyron rode the bus. Maybe Terri told Kaine she took Kyron to school early in the morning bc Kyron wanted her to see his project all set up or bc he wanted her to see the Science Fair with him before everyone came in & it got crowded. It was going around that someone on Sauvie Island witnessed Terri in her Mustang followed by a white truck barrelling through the roads, even said that one of the vehicles veered off the road so they took the plate # & called it in. Has this been verified bc if it has I haven't found it?

Now, something I can't get out of my head...Masons. It bugs me that kristian is just in jail. It bugs me that he's only in there for 6 months. 6 MONTHS! When researching their lodges & members, I saved a bunch of pictures that show them working hand in hand with several authorities in various venues. My grandfather was a Mason, worked at DuPont's for many many years, was chief of Fire & Rescue in my hometown, he volunteered for everything & involved himself in tons of charities. It's a brotherhood just as much as a fraternity is with a major university - you'll always be protected. Ok, now that all that is explained, is it possible that Kaine is being overlooked & receiving preferential treatment?

In my eyes, it's still pointing to Terri. I'm attempting to be objective...but what about if it's neither of them but a product of both of their many indiscretions? Nothing's adding up & Kyron's still missing. It makes my heart ache.

Hi Titch,

Verified?  lol.. Not much in this case has been verified without there seeming to be an 'unnamed source' doing that.  Seems all we can do is bring the info we hear, and taking said info with a big bag of salt til we find out for sure if it's true or not. 

But yeah, sometime back in the threads a couple of us posted what that person was saying in another forum.  She seems to be a respected poster over there, says she lives on Sauvie Island, supposedly knows the one who is the witness.  Says the witness has said it was reported to LE, as well as the license plate info, etc.  Later on the poster saw the witness again, who told her that LE hadn't followed up on that info until just before they started searching out there.  The witness told the poster that the red mustang had been seen around 11a on that day. 

My guess is that it's true.  Even tho it's hearsay.  Do we know for sure if this person or the witness is legit?  Heck no, just like anything else we read in forums, we can just tuck that info away as 'might be a rumor' until such a time that we find out that it did or didn't happen.  Funny thing about 'rumors', info given from folks who are supposedly local, or who has knowledge from those who are... Some of what is said does turn out to be true, and some is the furthest from the truth.  Hard to know which is what at the time tho.   

I understand what you are saying about Masons.  That's an area am gonna bow out gracefully on, hope you understand.  Will leap straight to your question, and say yesssssss!!  I totally believe that.  And it may take a good deal of thinking outside the box on this whole case, to see what really may be going on. 

I believe things are pointing to Terri because one or more want things to appear that way, for whatever reason/s.  Nothing is adding up because IMO things have gotten effed up along the way, by someone, somehow.  And that wasn't in 'the plan', whatever it is.  I see some desperate folks here.  Desperate to coverup something major, much worse (in their opinion I guess) than a child having gone missing.  But that's the way I see it.  There is a saying, "If you can't convince em... confuse em."  Seems that's going on as well, soon as those 'in charge' realized the public isn't as gullible as they had hoped. 

Razz  dang.  lol

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2010, 01:35:13 AM »

Kyron's Parents Answer Questions
(snipped the important ones, more @ link)

Q: The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but was insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating-please explain.
A: We believe that the Sheriff’s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri’s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible.

Q: Trying to clear up so many reports that have been out there: Was Kaine waiting at the bus stop for Kyron to get off of the school bus?
A: Yes I was. I walked Kiara down to the bus stop about 3:35 with Terri following close after we left. We all arrived down at the bus stop together and waited as the bus came to the stop.

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?
A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?
A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?
A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

Q: Do you all still feel strongly that the investigation remains on track?
A: Yes, we feel the investigation continues to be on track and progressing toward finding Kyron. Every action we take is for the sole purpose of expediting the investigation and search for him and to bring him home as quickly as possible. Some actions can appear as distractions but our purpose, all efforts/actions, and our focus remain unwavered until he is home and safe.

Q: Kaine are you able to confirm anything in the Oregonian story that was in the Sunday Paper that says it was discovered by police that Terri had attempted a Murder for Hire Plot?
A: We are unable to comment.

Q: Do you receive daily briefings? If so, how are those briefings delivered to you?A: Yes we receive daily briefings or more frequently as needed, the delivery method changes based upon participant locations.Q: What would you like to see happen in the investigation that hasn’t been thus far?
A: As Kyron’s family we have only one goal with the investigation, we only care about Kyron coming home to us soon.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?
A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2010, 01:35:16 AM »

Jeremy Scott Reporting

(snipped)

Audio at link.

OS

Interesting, this guys sounds legit.  So it does appear that Terri was looking for a landscaper.

yes, confirms it for me.

I tried to look up the service magic site but don't know how to look up classified ads, probably not there anymore anyway.

OS

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2010, 01:44:28 AM »

But I am still staying on he side of the fence that Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Me too.  However ... it is my hope that Terri has not harmed the stepson who she has raised from infancy ... the stepson that photos and testimonials imply she loved with all her heart.

Janet

And he loved her too and called her mom....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2010, 01:46:13 AM »

I think that is a good idea, Wyks. 

The funny thing about this whole weird case is that I wasn't on the fence at the beginning, and now I am.  It is beginning to look like too much of a setup, and Kaine's actions bother me a lot!

Thanks Claycat!

And very true about the fence, lol.  Am the same with this case, back and forth.  Guess one of the problems is because just when we convince ourselves ok, this is it.  Along comes something else out of left field, which seems to change the circumstances.  I'm getting whiplash!  Razz 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2010, 01:48:45 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24149637/detail.html

Possible Plot Doesn't Surprise Ex-Police Capt.
Source: Terri Horman Tried To Hire Landscaper To Kill Husband

POSTED: 3:52 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:05 pm PDT July 5, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A landscaper's allegation that Terri Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband didn't come as a complete surprise to a former Portland police investigator.

Retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen said the allegation that surfaced Sunday gave insight into the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

"Mostly, what it did, is it kind of opened up a little bit and gave kind of an idea of what could have been the motivation behind Kyron's disappearance," Jensen said.

A source told FOX 12 that stepmother Terri Horman offered the landscaper money several months ago as part of a possible murder-for-hire plot. The same source suggests Kaine Horman filed for divorce and restraining order last week upon learning of the allegation.

The order aims to keep Terri Horman away from the 19-month-old child she shares with Kaine Horman.

"You can't just be cavalier in asking for a restraining order," Jensen said. "You have to have very, very specific information that someone is in danger."

(Snipped)

OS

Thanks OS

My hubby's defense attorney nephew (Shhhh) is one with retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen.  There has to be a credible foundation to draw on  for a judge to give an immediate approval for a restraining order which alienates a child from a parent.

Janet

YW Janet,

I also agree with Mr. Jensen when he said this:

"I think that this case is destined to be a made-for-TV movie," Jensen said. "It is one of the strangest cases that I've seen in 30 years."

OS

It is the strangest case in the five years that I have been associated with the SM missing persons' forums.

Think about it.  All witnesses have been instructed by Kaine Horman not to talk to the media and ... law enforcement calls a press conferences but the spokesperson (Sheriff) "cannot comment" ... "cannot comment" .... "cannot comment" ....

Janet

Janet,

I know, I have never been so wishy washy in a case before.

IF Teri is involved, she will end up in my book as the most despicable human on earth. So calculated and evil, there are just not enough words.

I usually try to go by facts, but dang it, can't seem to find many in this case. Sure hope LE knows what they are doing.

I think 2 teachers said they saw Teri leave with Kyron from the school, that pretty well seals the deal for her, guess they are just getting all their ducks in a row, crossing I's and T's.

Maybe this week, we will know. Hope so.

OS

They didn't say they saw her leave with Kyron, they said they thought they left together. We don't know they left together and we don't know why they thought they left together. Did they wave? Were they by the door? Were they by a car? Did someone say they left together and if so who? Obviously Kyron didn't have his coat and backpack so not sure what made them think they left.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »

Amendment V

Very well said, Peace, IMO.  Thank you!! 

I for one, can't wait to see Terri come out swinging.  lol

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2010, 01:58:06 AM »

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

That's all I can find right now, I missed the word "thought."

OS

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »

It gives me chills to think that TH may've shopped around for someone to off her husband.  If no one was willing to do it, did she think she'd find someone willing to get rid of the Kyron as a way of hurting Kaine? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2010, 02:18:47 AM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2010, 02:24:23 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_family_press_mot.html

Kyron Horman's family describe day boy disappeared, press mom to cooperate
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:01 PM     Updated: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:04 PM

The last time Kaine Horman saw his little boy was 7:45 a.m. on June 4. Kyron had just come back to the house after feeding the family cat, Bootsie, and his Dad was heading into work.

"I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair," his dad recalled this evening.

"We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said. 'I love you.'"

"I love you, too, Dad," Kaine heard his son say.

They were the last words he has heard from Kyron.

Kaine Horman's recollections were included Monday as part of a group email response from Kaine Horman, Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, and stepfather, Tony Young, to The Oregonian and other news agencies. The new details came after reporters submitted questions to them earlier in the day.

(Snipped)

OS

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2010, 02:25:36 AM »

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

OS

Isn't it interesting that they thought they left together..What made them think they left? Did they see them walk out the door, or wave goodbye or say they were going to leave? Kyron didn't have his coat and before 9AM in Oregon, I am thinking you would need your coat. Someone could have told them that Kyron left...
There is another quote by a school employee not (Kyrons teacher) who says they saw Kyron at a later time (from the his teacher) but this didn't mention Terri being with him. I don't know where that is right now, it is somewhere in these threads.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2010, 02:39:08 AM »

OS

Isn't it interesting that they thought they left together..What made them think they left? Did they see them walk out the door, or wave goodbye or say they were going to leave? Kyron didn't have his coat and before 9AM in Oregon, I am thinking you would need your coat. Someone could have told them that Kyron left...
There is another quote by a school employee not (Kyrons teacher) who says they saw Kyron at a later time (from the his teacher) but this didn't mention Terri being with him. I don't know where that is right now, it is somewhere in these threads.

Well I find Tanner credible from watching his interview, so not sure what to think about teachers and what they said.

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.