April 26, 2024, 10:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209812 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead.  Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard".  He feels that he just didn't fit what she was looking for.  Zach called into the Lars Larson show:

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2010, 09:40:59 AM »

Interesting, this guys sounds legit.  So it does appear that Terri was looking for a landscaper.

If the story is true, she was looking for MORE than a landscaper.

Why does she believe that landscapers can all be capable of murder? Everyone knows that butlers are the ones...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2010, 09:42:17 AM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 
IMO, she would call the police because she wants to portray herself now as a victim.  She knows she's being watched, her parents are there at the house with her (or were, dunno if they still are).  What else is she going to do?

I agree New monkey..inorder to play the innocent vic in this she had to call LE....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »

Demanding 10 thousand for what, obviously Kaine is alive, 10 thousand for killing Kyron? I don't know what else to think at this point? Yes Terri is playing the victim.
I'm trying to play out a scenario in my mind that even comes close to making sense and I can't.

What if Kyron was taken to lure Kaine to a specific spot and then Kaine was to be killed? 

Who would think that plan could work?  :::shruggingmonkey:::
Me too, and when more pieces of the puzzle are revealed maybe it will make more sense, because this doesn't make sense to me.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2010, 09:47:41 AM »

Horman's Stepmom Not Cooperating

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities. Ben Tracy reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6650407n

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »

Horman's Stepmom Not Cooperating

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities. Ben Tracy reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6650407n
Thank-you. I guess why would she cooperate she has a lawyer now.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?
A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?
A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2010, 10:08:20 AM »

So this white truck One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley.

On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Can't be Terri she was home on her laptop

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 

My thoughts exactly, Tracy.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »

And to turn this around. . . why would the landscaper ask for $10K?  What service(s) did he perform for $10k?  Clearly, Kaine is still alive so he's not expecting payment for that.  I think he handed Kyron off to someone else and he wants paid for his part.  He must have admitted to police his part in all this, no?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »

So this white truck One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley.

On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his payment for $10,000.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2010, 10:43:45 AM »

And to turn this around. . . why would the landscaper ask for $10K?  What service(s) did he perform for $10k?  Clearly, Kaine is still alive so he's not expecting payment for that.  I think he handed Kyron off to someone else and he wants paid for his part.  He must have admitted to police his part in all this, no?
I was sitting here trying to say pretty much the same thing, that is the only thing I can come up with, either what you just said, or maybe Terri brought up to him that Kyron was a handful or other things like he is in the way, etc. Maybe the landscaper took it upon himself to do something with Kyron to help her out and still get the 10 thousand dollars. Whatever went down here, that landscaper sure must have wanted that money bad.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2010, 10:45:08 AM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his payment for $10,000.
Has the report of a mustang and white truck on SI ever been confirmed?  Maybe that's where the handoff took place? Maybe TH was never in a white truck the day Kyron went missing. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2010, 10:45:24 AM »

In an Exclusive development to blinkoncrime.com, a Portland local, declining to be identified, provides the bombshell revelation that Terri Horman was behind the 5:16PM call to 911 last June 26th.

The object of her “threat based” call to 911 requiring officers response?

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2010, 10:46:51 AM »

From Blink's site:

Slvrchrm says:
July 6, 2010 at 10:26 am
What about the May 9 911 call made from the Horman residence?
Supposedly, this was a call concerning Terri and landscaper too.

OOO Who is reading ahead of the class??
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »

Comment 19 on Blink's site she believes the landscaper is involved with Kyron's disappearance. Now the question is how did Kyron go willing with this man, did he know this man, could the wife of this man be the one to get him out of school? I would think a child would go with a woman easier then with a man.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2010, 10:49:32 AM »

Has the report of a mustang and white truck on SI ever been confirmed?  Maybe that's where the handoff took place? Maybe TH was never in a white truck the day Kyron went missing. 
It could be possible the wife or girlfriend was in that truck, sure wouldn't be the first time a man and woman team got together to commit a crime.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »

I will be shocked if both the landscaper and TH are not cooling their heels in jail in the next couple of days.

I wonder if the landscaper has some credibility issue?  That's why they were trying to get her to admit her involvement with the sting operation?  Is solicitation of murder without payment enough for an arrest?  Or are they holding out trying to see if Kyron is still alive?

If I'm TH, I'm spilling the beans, like yesterday, about where Kyron is IF he's still alive.  That's why I believe our little tree frog lover is gone.  :*(
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »

Comment 19 on Blink's site she believes the landscaper is involved with Kyron's disappearance. Now the question is how did Kyron go willing with this man, did he know this man, could the wife of this man be the one to get him out of school? I would think a child would go with a woman easier then with a man.
I think TH took him from that school and handed him off. 

She's just beyond moronic if she thought this whole thing was going to play out any differently than it has.  A child goes missing and what, it's going to remain hush-hush?  Was there a ransom note warning the parents not to contact LE?  Too late for that, LE was contacted when the child didn't get off the bus.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »

I think TH took him from that school and handed him off. 

She's just beyond moronic if she thought this whole thing was going to play out any differently than it has.  A child goes missing and what, it's going to remain hush-hush?  Was there a ransom note warning the parents not to contact LE?  Too late for that, LE was contacted when the child didn't get off the bus.
I guess it could be if I can't get rid of Kaine, I will get rid of a very important part of Kaine's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.