April 20, 2024, 01:45:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209507 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:05 AM »

From Blink's site:

Slvrchrm says:
July 6, 2010 at 10:26 am
What about the May 9 911 call made from the Horman residence?
Supposedly, this was a call concerning Terri and landscaper too.

OOO Who is reading ahead of the class??
B

I read about this info from a "Sincerelyours" last night, but have not seen anything verifying the 911 call in May. Blink do you know if that 911 call in May (if true) is available, or is it sealed with the other 911 calls from the Horman home?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2010, 11:03:22 AM »

From Blink's site:

Slvrchrm says:
July 6, 2010 at 10:26 am
What about the May 9 911 call made from the Horman residence?
Supposedly, this was a call concerning Terri and landscaper too.

OOO Who is reading ahead of the class??
B

I read about this info from a "Sincerelyours" last night, but have not seen anything verifying the 911 call in May. Blink do you know if that 911 call in May (if true) is available, or is it sealed with the other 911 calls from the Horman home?
If true this would sure be vital information.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »

Here's the link to "Sincerelyours" posts about May 9th 911 call on Oregonlive.com

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2010, 11:10:25 AM »

Here's the link to "Sincerelyours" posts about May 9th 911 call on Oregonlive.com

Thank-you, only a matter of time that this May 9th call comes out if true. 
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

I'm not so sure that Terri has been told not to talk about it, I imagine her attorney doesn't want her to.  Just because the judge has sealed the RO does't mean that Terri was told not to say anything.  NOW, the RO is against her and likely doesn't have good things to say about HER.  Like I said, her attorney is likely instructing her to keep her mouth shut.
It is written right on the RO that neither party may diclose anything about the RO

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

Thank you for posting that.  I'm not sure what to think about all of that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »

Either Terri was part of this, or this landscaper guy for whatever reason, money and sex, took this all upon himself to get back at Terri and took Kyron. This thought may change within the hour, but there is this nagging feeling that Terri is being set up. If she has something to do with Kyron disappearing, go get and arrest her, if she doesn't this woman's rights have been violated, and that makes me ill.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2010, 11:26:51 AM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 

Tracygirl

I believe the landscaper.  Apparently it was investigators who contacted him ... he did not come forward.

Could it be that there were incriminating emails on Terri's computer discovered by investigators ... incriminating evidence that the landscaper could not deny and ... agreed to cooperate.

Terri's lack of cooperation with the landscaper in the sting attempt by investigators could be all about suspecting that she was being set up.

There is no way that legally a RO against Terri could have been issued so quickly ... a RO that denied her access to her children ... on the heresay of the landscaper.  Also ... a divorce petition by Kaine would have been an over-reaction on the heresay of the landscaper.  Investigators must have provided very strong suspicion.

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri chose him.  Terri must have had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper.

My question is ... "Why did Terri want Kaine killed?"  Could it be that divorce was not an option?  Terri would lose custody of Kyron ... the stepson she had raised and loved since infancy ... the stepson she felt was in need of protection.

Tracygirl ... it is Terri's love for Kyron that provides me with the hope that this little boy has not been harmed.

As always ... IMO

Janet

++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 9:45 AM

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »

From Blink's site:

Charlotte says:
July 6, 2010 at 9:46 am
Wow, is this saying that there was a SECOND LS solicited?

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Yep. I would say we have our third unsub.
Shout out to LE- well played.
B
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »

Two 911 calls were made from Kyron Horman's home, Saturday night, June 26. The first call came in at 5:58 and lasted 13 minutes, the caller reported threats inside the family's home. Second call was made from the house 11:39 pm., as a child custody issue. Both calls were made on the same day Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

Monday, June 28, 2010 Kaine filed for divorce & RO. The divorce documents state that Kaine moved out of their home on June 26.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2010, 11:35:13 AM »

Either Terri was part of this, or this landscaper guy for whatever reason, money and sex, took this all upon himself to get back at Terri and took Kyron. This thought may change within the hour, but there is this nagging feeling that Terri is being set up. If she has something to do with Kyron disappearing, go get and arrest her, if she doesn't this woman's rights have been violated, and that makes me ill.
Can you expand on the theory she is being set up?  By whom and for what reason?  I'm trying to open my mind to other possibilities.  I've felt the whole thing was just too scripted from the start and I know I have tunnel vision with regard to TH being responsible for this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2010, 11:35:54 AM »

From Blink's site:

Charlotte says:
July 6, 2010 at 9:46 am
Wow, is this saying that there was a SECOND LS solicited?

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Yep. I would say we have our third unsub.
Shout out to LE- well played.
B

Another un-sub I swear this is like watching an episode of Criminal Minds.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

Horman's Stepmom Not Cooperating

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities. Ben Tracy reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6650407n

Really? I mean really, did he? Didn't he also say he wanted to keep the focus on Kyron and not any one suspect like his Terri and then publicly pointed the finger at his wife...again I don't like this guy at all

I'm still on the fence about Terri and will be until there is tangible evidence she was a party to Kyron's disappearance, not all these unnamed sources and trickery by the police is gonna move this Monkey from her branch until I see some real proof. The woman hasn't even begun to defend herself and didn't even lawyer up until they tried that crazy gambit with LawnMower Man. Pfft I don't like the way the police department is handling this either, more Florida and a little less Oregon seems to be whats called for.

Is she guilty I don't know but they are going to have to do better than the keystone cops bumbling and get on the ball here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2010, 11:38:50 AM »

Can you expand on the theory she is being set up?  By whom and for what reason?  I'm trying to open my mind to other possibilities.  I've felt the whole thing was just too scripted from the start and I know I have tunnel vision with regard to TH being responsible for this.
I wish I could. This is the only case I've followed, and I've followed way to many, that my mind is all over the place. I guess what is bothering me is I would think she might be arrested by now. But now comes another article about another person she may have contacted to kill Kaine. I am officially past confused.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2010, 11:39:39 AM »

Good morning all. Wow you all have been busy posting. Lots of catching up.  I do not know what to say about this psychic person, she has contradicted herself a few times. Not what I would deem a psychic. She also questions many things whereas I would think a psychic would have the answers or at least clues as to where Kyron is. Oh well, I will not put much stock in what she says.
I agree with all of you that say why would the landscaper ask for money for a job that was not completed? That was a huge red flag to Terri.  Obviously if this landscaper is not arrested it is because he will turn evidence against Terri for a lighter sentence. Right now it is he said she said, unless they can find emails, texts, etc. Sources are mainly protected via the media the feed the source to. Usually they are right though some prove to be wrong.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »

Good Morning America

Mystery 911 Call to Kyron Horman's Home Adds to Police Case

Experts Say Kaine Horman's Filing for Divorce, and the Restraining Order, Speak Volumes

NEAL KARLINKSY, SARAH NETTER and DEAN SCHABNER

June 30, 2010

Video

A call to 911 from the home of Kyron Horman's father and stepmother has been added to the police investigation of the 7-year-old boy's disappearance.

Sheriff's officials would confirm only that someone had called 911 from Kaine and Terri Horman's home late Saturday, the same day that Kaine Horman reportedly moved out, taking the couple's young daughter with him.

The reason for the call has not been released, and police said the call is now part of their case into Kyron's disappearance. Two days later, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman, the last person known to have seen Kyron alive nearly a month ago.

In the weeks that Kyron has been missing, his family seems to have crumbled, and experts said his parents' actions speak volumes, even as the two remain silent.

Snip

But to file the type of emergency restraining order that he did, Kaine Horman would have had to made the case that his wife posed an immediate threat to him or their 18-month old daughter, according to former FBI special agent Brad Garrett.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horm...ry?id=11050953

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2010, 11:41:21 AM »

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities. Ben Tracy reports.

Really? I mean really, did he? Didn't he also say he wanted to keep the focus on Kyron and not any one suspect like his Terri and then publicly pointed the finger at his wife...again I don't like this guy at all

I'm still on the fence about Terri and will be until there is tangible evidence she was a party to Kyron's disappearance, not all these unnamed sources and trickery by the police is gonna move this Monkey from her branch until I see some real proof. The woman hasn't even begun to defend herself and didn't even lawyer up until they tried that crazy gambit with LawnMower Man. Pfft I don't like the way the police department is handling this either, more Florida and a little less Oregon seems to be whats called for.

Is she guilty I don't know but they are going to have to do better than the keystone cops bumbling and get on the ball here.
I don't like Kaine at all either, not one bit. I guess this is part of my feeling about Terri being set up, and I don't like the handling of this either. I keep going back and forth on this, is she being set up, or is she responsible for all this? Hate my confusion.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »

I thought I would put together the source statements feel free to add:

1. source says cell pings near on Sauvie Island.
2. source says Terri not forthright with where she was that day.
3. source says Terri hired landscaper 6-7 months ago to kill husband.
4. source says red mustang seen driving around Sauvie Island that day.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2010, 11:49:25 AM »

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

I don't like Kaine at all either, not one bit. I guess this is part of my feeling about Terri being set up, and I don't like the handling of this either. I keep going back and forth on this, is she being set up, or is she responsible for all this? Hate my confusion.

I agree no rose, it is very confusing not least is that this stepmom has cared for Kyron very lovingly since he was a baby. According to everyone she was a great mom to him, better than his birth mom for sure. I can't imagine what could have happened to her that she would have harmed him.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2010, 11:51:01 AM »

Is sincerelyours allegedly Pumala's g'ma?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.