April 26, 2024, 12:30:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209801 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2010, 11:54:44 AM »

Horman's Stepmom Not Cooperating

The Early Show

July 6, 2010

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities. Ben Tracy reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6650407n

Really? I mean really, did he? Didn't he also say he wanted to keep the focus on Kyron and not any one suspect like his Terri and then publicly pointed the finger at his wife...again I don't like this guy at all

I'm still on the fence about Terri and will be until there is tangible evidence she was a party to Kyron's disappearance, not all these unnamed sources and trickery by the police is gonna move this Monkey from her branch until I see some real proof. The woman hasn't even begun to defend herself and didn't even lawyer up until they tried that crazy gambit with LawnMower Man. Pfft I don't like the way the police department is handling this either, more Florida and a little less Oregon seems to be whats called for.

Is she guilty I don't know but they are going to have to do better than the keystone cops bumbling and get on the ball here.
I don't like Kaine at all either, not one bit. I guess this is part of my feeling about Terri being set up, and I don't like the handling of this either. I keep going back and forth on this, is she being set up, or is she responsible for all this? Hate my confusion.

I agree no rose, it is very confusing not least is that this stepmom has cared for Kyron very lovingly since he was a baby. According to everyone she was a great mom to him, better than his birth mom for sure. I can't imagine what could have happened to her that she would have harmed him.

I suspect that Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance but ... I am clinging to the hope that her love for her stepson implies he has not been harmed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2010, 12:00:15 PM »

Has Tanner's stepmom been questions ... the stepmom who left Sauvie Island following Kyron's disappearance?

Why was Terri not forthcoming to investigator regarding her whereabouts on June 4, 2010?

Janet

++++++

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2010, 12:06:02 PM »

If you lie to LE about your whereabouts, what else are you lying about? If you are capable of hiring a murder for hire, what else are you capable of?
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2010, 12:09:25 PM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 

My thoughts exactly, Tracy.

I agree also. If she were guilty of conspiring w/ this man, she would not likely have called police. Also if he is guilty of abducting Kyron, he would be a moron to show up at her house, $10,000 to murder someone? Ya, that goes far. When weighing the consequences vs. the rewards, there is no great reward which would outweigh consequences here.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2010, 12:15:48 PM »

Kyron's parents Email FOX and Answer Questions About Investigation

Q: Are you worried Terri is becoming the story and not Kyron?
A: Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone’s mind because we have a better chance of finding him. So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri.

Q: Help us understand why you remain so certain Kyron is alive?
A: We remain hopeful because we haven’t been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn’t still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us.

Q: Can you repeat your comment about how all you care about is putting pressure on whoever did this to Kyron? In essence, this is what it’s all about.
A: All of us care very much about bringing this person to justice and bringing Kyron home and we will not stop until that is done.

Q: The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but was insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating-please explain.

A: We believe that the Sheriff’s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri’s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible.

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?
A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?
A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Sorry, but I call BS on that answer....couldn't they call the DR who had scheduled the appt to find out exactly when it was scheduled?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »

If that is true that she now has asked two people to kill her husband, what in the world was all going on inside that house. I suppose it could be as simple as money, Kaine's life insurance policy, the fact that Kaine may have been having an affair, I think there is more that was happening in the home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2010, 12:18:56 PM »

I agree IM, not too hard to figure out if Kyron had a doctor's appointment or not.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »

Did you all read Blinks new article? Interesting Terri calls the police to come help her when she is faced with a man she supposedly was trying to get to kill her husband and he is demanding 10 grand...Would a person guilty of this call the police or would they try to work this out themselves? I pretty much think calling the police and identifying the man is the last thing Terri or anyone would do.

I don't believe the landscaper as it sits now. (Of course like everyone here I reserve the right to change my mind, lol) I think this man is setting up Terri, perhaps someone is paying him to do this to Terri? 

My thoughts exactly, Tracy.

I agree also. If she were guilty of conspiring w/ this man, she would not likely have called police. Also if he is guilty of abducting Kyron, he would be a moron to show up at her house, $10,000 to murder someone? Ya, that goes far. When weighing the consequences vs. the rewards, there is no great reward which would outweigh consequences here.

I am not sure what to think here, it could be a setup or Terri also had her parents in the house and who knows who else may have been there. She may have called the police because she felt threatened , or feared for safety of her parents, or she did it as a ruse because she knew that there were people around and they may have overheard what was going on.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2010, 12:31:19 PM »

Kyron's parents Email FOX and Answer Questions About Investigation

Q: Are you worried Terri is becoming the story and not Kyron?
A: Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone’s mind because we have a better chance of finding him. So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri.

Q: Help us understand why you remain so certain Kyron is alive?
A: We remain hopeful because we haven’t been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn’t still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us.

Q: Can you repeat your comment about how all you care about is putting pressure on whoever did this to Kyron? In essence, this is what it’s all about.
A: All of us care very much about bringing this person to justice and bringing Kyron home and we will not stop until that is done.

Q: The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but was insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating-please explain.

A: We believe that the Sheriff’s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri’s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible.

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?
A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?
A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Sorry, but I call BS on that answer....couldn't they call the DR who had scheduled the appt to find out exactly when it was scheduled?
Me too! Kaine would have known if his son had a doctor appt. So would have Desiree if it was her weekend to pick up Kyron.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »

If that is true that she now has asked two people to kill her husband, what in the world was all going on inside that house. I suppose it could be as simple as money, Kaine's life insurance policy, the fact that Kaine may have been having an affair, I think there is more that was happening in the home.

Two people?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2010, 12:42:36 PM »

I think that Terri changed her mind about wanting Kaine murdered to wanting him to suffer the rest of his life..which lead to Kyron's abduction and possible murder.

It might have been hard to figure out a way to off Kaine..but the LS guy may have known of someone who had experience disappearing children?

The $10,000.00 I think was simply LS cut as a finder's fee..he finds the person/persons to carry this out..he gets $10,000.00.  I think that she got spooked when he showed up with another guy..and probably some of her friends and family were still in the house.  He wouldn't leave..she calls the cops. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2010, 12:42:38 PM »

It appears from Blink's comment on the May 9 911 call, that this call may indeed have been from Terri about the Lanscaper. This would be so impotant to know because if she were conspiring with this man, why would she call the police about him in May? Here is something that really caught my eye in reviewing the NG transcript:
 Mccain (former Captain of Multnomah Sherrif dept.)”You know, I could also add about that photograph real quickly. There actually was a second photograph that appear, I believe, on her Facebook page that actually showed in the upper left hand corner an adult male. And that person was identified. He said yes, that was me at that point. So it gets back to the exit data as they call it on the photographs in question?
Why bring up this dude? We need to see that pic again because it has always bothered me that the Mayor brought up this guy, then LE quickly discounted it. I mean why just randomly bring up some guy in a photo at the science fair? There were many people there. Why ask about just him?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2010, 12:42:47 PM »

Two people?
Reply 191 on the following page, unless it is me misunderstanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »

It appears from Blink's comment on the May 9 911 call, that this call may indeed have been from Terri about the Lanscaper. This would be so impotant to know because if she were conspiring with this man, why would she call the police about him in May? Here is something that really caught my eye in reviewing the NG transcript:
 Mccain (former Captain of Multnomah Sherrif dept.)”You know, I could also add about that photograph real quickly. There actually was a second photograph that appear, I believe, on her Facebook page that actually showed in the upper left hand corner an adult male. And that person was identified. He said yes, that was me at that point. So it gets back to the exit data as they call it on the photographs in question?
Why bring up this dude? We need to see that pic again because it has always bothered me that the Mayor brought up this guy, then LE quickly discounted it. I mean why just randomly bring up some guy in a photo at the science fair? There were many people there. Why ask about just him?
So the pic at the fair, you mean the one with the man in the back with the little girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »

Two people?

Family members respond to questions about Kyron
July 6, 2010

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

_____

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2010, 12:48:41 PM »

O/T

Another child missing

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/article_7fb32622-88ac-11df-ba71-0017a4a78c22.html

Mo. child disappears from front yard

Police in Louisiana, Mo., have issued an Amber Alert for Alisa Maier, 4, who disappeared tonight.

Alisa was playing in her front yard with her brother when a black four- door passenger car pulled up and took the child from the yard about 8 p.m., according to police.

Alisa is white with brown hair and brown eyes and 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The only description of the driver of the car was that he was a young white man with dark hair.

Anyone with information about the abduction is asked to call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021.

Louisiana is on the Mississippi River, about 80 miles north of St. Louis.

OS
Great good God in heaven.  :*(  Why do people let their small children play in the front yard?!?

Unfortunately, statistically, it doesn't look good for this beautiful little girl.  Stranger abduction, 12 hours passed, no sign of her, enuff said.

I challenge the perp to prove me wrong.  Please.  Sad

I sat here during the nite watching the google news updates, turning from hr to hr. My heart sunk when 3 hrs hit, I know what that means in stranger abductions usually. Now the time is just getting longer,
and all you can do is pray for this beautiful little child.

So sad.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2010, 12:53:54 PM »

That was a weird statement about that guy, why would he say, "that was me at that point" ( unless I am reading this wrong.) ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »

O/T

Another child missing

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/article_7fb32622-88ac-11df-ba71-0017a4a78c22.html

Mo. child disappears from front yard

Police in Louisiana, Mo., have issued an Amber Alert for Alisa Maier, 4, who disappeared tonight.

Alisa was playing in her front yard with her brother when a black four- door passenger car pulled up and took the child from the yard about 8 p.m., according to police.

Alisa is white with brown hair and brown eyes and 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The only description of the driver of the car was that he was a young white man with dark hair.

Anyone with information about the abduction is asked to call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021.

Louisiana is on the Mississippi River, about 80 miles north of St. Louis.

OS
Great good God in heaven.  :*(  Why do people let their small children play in the front yard?!?

Unfortunately, statistically, it doesn't look good for this beautiful little girl.  Stranger abduction, 12 hours passed, no sign of her, enuff said.

I challenge the perp to prove me wrong.  Please.  Sad

I sat here during the nite watching the google news updates, turning from hr to hr. My heart sunk when 3 hrs hit, I know what that means in stranger abductions usually. Now the time is just getting longer,
and all you can do is pray for this beautiful little child.

So sad.

OS

Hugs

Janet

_____

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2010, 12:57:03 PM »

Two people?
Reply 191 on the following page, unless it is me misunderstanding.

I think the news station may have gotten their facts wrong.  Evidently Terri was looking for a landscaper through some kind of referral service, and another landscaper tried to get in touch with her.  He sent her two voice mails and an email, and she didn't respond.  At that point, he figured she had hired someone else to do the landscaping. 

That information was on a radio show.  The link was posted here earlier.  I will try to see if I can find it again.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »

From NG transcript; Bremmer “And the fact is, you know, this happened six, seven months ago, and you think, who do you go to for a hit-man. You go -- you know, to someone that`s like in the mafia, someone who`s in the crime world, or do you go to the lawn and leaf guy?

I mean this is just something that you`ve got to kind of look at in defending Terri Horman, and say, you know, wait a minute, you know, it`s curiouser and curiouser here with the facts as they`re stacking up right now."

You know, I believe there are some very intelligent LE on this case, and dawn just broke on marble head as to the possible psychology of this all, especially with the additional landscaper coming forward.
I mean, how dumb was that move to have LE go to Terri's residence w/ the landscaper while he was demanding $10,000 to try to implicate Terri? Why would she implicate herself in front of a complete stranger?..... Oh, hold on, lemme get my check book.... great job what that abduction by the way..."here's your sign"

Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.