April 24, 2024, 01:54:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209740 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »

No rose, you don't need to apologize!  You have a right to be confused!  That other news station did make it appear that there were two landscapers that had been hired to kill Kaine.  They were the ones that got their facts wrong, not you.

How can we not be confused with this case!  It is maddening!
Thanks, it is all certainly maddening.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2010, 01:54:15 PM »

The man in the upper left corner of the sci exhibit pic:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2010, 01:55:45 PM »

Who is he? The landscape guy, a father of a kid at the school who innocently was at the fair?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2010, 01:55:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  I thought the first 911 call on the 26th was a threat call and involved screaming people in the driveway.  Somewhere in the last day I read it was involving the landscaper who was there.

LE discovered this LS, and I'm wondering if this Fri call where LE was dispatched was their first meeting of the guy.  ???  Then the next day is when they put a wire on Terri and put this guy in front of her.

Does this sound like what actually took place?  Ta
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »

Making an extra pot of coffee...   Razz

Sooooo.. two landscaper guys.  One supposedly shows up in the driveway with an 'associate', demanding a $10,000 payment.  And as others have pointed out... payment for what?  Kaine's still alive. 

Was an attempt made on Kaine's life, perhaps that he wasn't aware of?  Wonder what that May 911 call (if true) was all about, and who made it? 

Did landscaper guy demand payment before, and how many payments was he supposedly to receive?  Maybe it was 'show' me the $ baby, then you'll get results. 

When he received no $, did landscaper guy change things up in his demands, perhaps saying - now you have to pay me to shut me up?  Perhaps grabbing Kyron, (or given Kyron) as a payment/collateral?

If LE doesn't know yet whether or not they 'believe' landscaper guy, how then can they use his info against Terri for an indictment??  Am still not getting that.  They seem to want an indictment against her so bad, they are willing to decide, 'ok, let's go ahead and believe him.. hope we're not wrong.. if so, oops our bad'. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  I thought the first 911 call on the 26th was a threat call and involved screaming people in the driveway.  Somewhere in the last day I read it was involving the landscaper who was there.

LE discovered this LS, and I'm wondering if this Fri call where LE was dispatched was their first meeting of the guy.  ???  Then the next day is when they put a wire on Terri and put this guy in front of her.

I thought the wire was on the landscape guy and an undercover policeman.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »

You folks are great with pics... you will have to teach me!!!  Smile   Does he resemble Michael Harney? Just guessing and I don't want to appear like I know anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

I'm not so sure that Terri has been told not to talk about it, I imagine her attorney doesn't want her to.  Just because the judge has sealed the RO does't mean that Terri was told not to say anything.  NOW, the RO is against her and likely doesn't have good things to say about HER.  Like I said, her attorney is likely instructing her to keep her mouth shut.
It is written right on the RO that neither party may diclose anything about the RO

Yes, it is. On page 3.

Thanks, so if that is the judge's handwriting then it was ordered (as an afterthought).  I have no problem with this as they have said it needs to remain sealed because it pertains to Kyron missing and as far as I'm concerned his rights trump Terri's.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

Who is he? The landscape guy, a father of a kid at the school who innocently was at the fair?

As far as I've heard he is nothing more than another parent that was there.  As soon as the question about who he was came out, he stepped forward right away.

What happened was a reader noticed the man in the photo and brought it to the attention of LE. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2010, 02:07:03 PM »

You folks are great with pics... you will have to teach me!!!  Smile   Does he resemble Michael Harney? Just guessing and I don't want to appear like I know anything.

No, he does not resemble Michael Harney.

Honestly, I think he is nothing more than another parent that was there in the classroom.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2010, 02:09:36 PM »

Man at the sci fair:

Pic on Michael P Harney facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-P-Harney/622533484

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2010, 02:10:24 PM »

No, he does not resemble Michael Harney.

Honestly, I think he is nothing more than another parent that was there in the classroom.

I agree. 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2010, 02:12:42 PM »

So this white truck One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley.

On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Can't be Terri she was home on her laptop

Just what I was thinking when I read the interview answer.

IF Terri was at her home on her laptop at 2:00pm... either Terri snuck out and was at Mr. Kelly's driveway at 3:00pm, or either Mr. Kelly or Kaine are mistaken about it all.

IF she was at Mr. Kelly's driveway, what then could've she been doing there at the time?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »

Man at the sci fair:

Pic on Michael P Harney facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-P-Harney/622533484

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2010, 02:22:06 PM »

As far as I've heard he is nothing more than another parent that was there.  As soon as the question about who he was came out, he stepped forward right away.

What happened was a reader noticed the man in the photo and brought it to the attention of LE. 
Thank-you
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »

If you lie to LE about your whereabouts, what else are you lying about? If you are capable of hiring a murder for hire, what else are you capable of?

I was thinking about this earlier.  If you are having a hard time finding someone to kill your husband, what's the next "best" thing?  What if she decided she'd rather have Kaine alive, but wishing he was dead. . . thus doing something to his child.  I don't see this as being someone trying to get back at TH or I think they would've taken her bio child. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »

I thought the wire was on the landscape guy and an undercover policeman.
<<bang head>>  Thanks No Rose
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »

IIRC there was discussion in a previous thread about the man in the corner of the pic, and he was identified and etc.  I was trying to go back and find the discussion and I believe an article about it, but the forums been busy and I keep getting the "try back later" white page.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »

Terri had called the police apparently when this landscaper person approached her to demand 10,000 as payment...Isn't he sort of implicating himself with this statement? Isn't he sort of saying he did something to receive 10 grand? It seems fair to consider the different reactions a person can have to this.

A person guilty, I would think would say, hush, don't be so loud..I will get you the money as soon as I can. Have you seen what has been going on lately? Everyone is watching and if you don't want to get arrested, shut the hell up.

Or I suppose a guilty person covering would say, what are you talking about, get out of here before I call the police. You are crazy and I have no idea what you are talking about. I would think the guilty person would just walk away or go into the house and then try to tell everyone around them that this person is just looking for attention and shrug it off. They wouldn't call the police who are already looking at you because this person could implicate you into what you are trying to get away with.

I would think a person who is not guilty would actually call the police, identify the person, give the license plate because in doing so is not going to implicate them. She called 911, that to me says alot.

You all don't have to agree with me, that is ok. We all bring our ideas to the table.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »

I think that Terri changed her mind about wanting Kaine murdered to wanting him to suffer the rest of his life..which lead to Kyron's abduction and possible murder.

It might have been hard to figure out a way to off Kaine..but the LS guy may have known of someone who had experience disappearing children?

The $10,000.00 I think was simply LS cut as a finder's fee..he finds the person/persons to carry this out..he gets $10,000.00.  I think that she got spooked when he showed up with another guy..and probably some of her friends and family were still in the house.  He wouldn't leave..she calls the cops. 
Shoulda just ITA'd with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.