April 19, 2024, 08:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209482 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »

Another FYI

If any of you read over at http://marinadedave.com/ please do not take that photo seriously.  Marinade Dave didn't do his homework.  That photo comes from a German website and has nothing at all to do with Terry or Kaine Horman as most of the photos that are on the IN.COM Terri Horman search don't.  Marinade Dave should be embarrassed he didn't research it himself.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2010, 04:30:10 PM »

Another FYI

If any of you read over at http://marinadedave.com/ please do not take that photo seriously.  Marinade Dave didn't do his homework.  That photo comes from a German website and has nothing at all to do with Terry or Kaine Horman as most of the photos that are on the IN.COM Terri Horman search don't.  Marinade Dave should be embarrassed he didn't research it himself.

That would be Marinade Dave of the Judge Strickland debacle, of course.  Hmm, that guy just can't keep from stepping in it!  Pewwwwwww

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2010, 04:33:28 PM »

Another FYI

That would be Marinade Dave of the Judge Strickland debacle, of course.  Hmm, that guy just can't keep from stepping in it!  Pewwwwwww

I saw that last night and hoped no monkey would post it here, taking it seriously.

Gotta just shake your head at that kind of blog and move along. LOL

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2010, 04:33:44 PM »

klaasend you may want to delete the last picture in the  Kyron Horman picture thread sorry

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »

Skeered to post.. lol.. thinking it's gonna bounce me out into not so greener pastures.

Whachoo mean?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2010, 04:46:09 PM »

Are Desiree and Kaine being compensated big bucks by networks for interviews and photos?

Are Desiree and Kain being compensated big bucks by the publication such as People and the National Enquirer for photos and insight for the articles?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's parents reveal new details in interviews; mystery of boy's whereabouts remains
Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 8:16 PM
Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 10:44 PM

Young and her ex-husband, Kaine Horman, appeared on four network morning shows to keep their son's story in the public eye. Kyron was last seen June 4 at Skyline School in the rural northwest corner of Multnomah County. After attending a school science fair with his stepmother Kyron walked down the hall toward his classroom for the beginning of class, investigators said. It's the last time anyone saw him.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_parents_reveal_n.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2010, 04:50:28 PM »

ANOTHER MURDER FOR HIRE ATTEMPT?

Family members respond to questions about Kyron
July 6, 2010-07-06

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

Terri Horman denies the allegations. She has not been arrested or charged with any crime.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2010, 04:53:02 PM »

BUMPED

Guess some of us aren't as speechless as you may be Janet, cuz we've ermmmm seen this and talked about it at great length.  I know several of you were busy then tho.  I'm all talked out on this at the moment.  Well.. no I'm not.  LMAO.  This email from Kaine is what helped me to start looking in his direction, seeing his apparent need for control. 

Sometimes I think it might be a good idea to have our discussions by subject, along with a daily thread.  Cuz a lot of good discussions are lost along the way, getting buried in threads that many don't have time to wade thru. 

I was married to an engineer for many years, and I live in a city full of them. I can say without hesitation that I don't find Kaine's email suspicious at all. I have received many emails and notes from my ex that were similar in nature, even during a crisis. It's just how they approach any serious problem they face......methodically, analytically and without showing emotion, even though they do feel things inside. Engineers lay out the problem, and form a step by step plan to deal with it. They make lists and spreadsheets. They are controlling to a degree, and it is difficult to live with, but it's who they are. Kaine faced a terrible situation, and he was dealing with it in the way he deals with everything....like an engineer who has been trained to figure out the problem, and lay out a plan of action designed to solve it. I think Kaine is just processing what needs to be done to help find Kyron in this way. Every single engineer that I know handles things in a similar way. I have lived and worked with them for over 20 years, and have some very close friends who are engineers, and I have learned that they approach life in a different way from the rest of us.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »

If there was a foundation of evidence that warranted a RO ... a RO that alienated Terri from her children ... why was there not an arrest?

Janet

+++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 9:45 AM

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »

klaasend you may want to delete the last picture in the  Kyron Horman picture thread sorry

Removed, thanks.  FWIW, when I first saw it I did a comparison and didn't think to look at the originating link.  When I found the originating link and went through the entire website in German, I realized that there was no way it was Kaine Horman. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2010, 04:56:49 PM »

July 6, 2010-07-06

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

Terri Horman denies the allegations. She has not been arrested or charged with any crime.

So there are two landscapers that she tried to get too kill her husband?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2010, 04:59:21 PM »

If there was a foundation of evidence that warranted a RO ... a RO that alienated Terri from her children ... why was there not an arrest?

Janet

+++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 9:45 AM

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Kyron Horman's Stepmother Allegedly Tried to Hire Hit Man, Report Says
Landscaper Reportedly Told Cops Terri Horman Asked Him to Kill Kyron's  July 4, 2010

Sources close to the investigation told the newspaper that police alerted Kaine Horman to the allegation on June 26, which they said is what prompted him to move out of the family home with his 19-month-old daughter and to file for divorce and a restraining order against his wife.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/story?id=11086039

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »

Skeered to post.. lol.. thinking it's gonna bounce me out into not so greener pastures.

Whachoo mean?

lol just that my posts weren't going thru.  Wink 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 06, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »

Gypsy - I agree, I think LE has been more than fair to Terri

I also agree.  I have  heard "No comment" many times from LE as well as their stating many times that Terri is cooperating.  It is natural that the person last known to be with someone who has vanished would be suspect.  In many, if not most, cases the person last seen with the victim is the culpable party. Insofar as Terri's Constitutional rights being infringed, I believe the referenced portion of the Constitution clearly refers to someone being "Held."  Terri is not being held as far as we know and is perfectly free to come and go as she wishes.

As I will not join a lynch mob in accusing Kaine of being guilty of something, neither do I accuse Terri, although she is the logical suspect. 

Further, it is my understanding that the landscaper demanding $10,000 from Terri was at the instigation of LE and an undercover officer was also present. When Terri did not participate in discussions with the landscaper and called LE, I believe that Kaine was informed of the reported threat to his life. None of us on this forum know whether or not that was an actual threat, but it was apparently credible enough for LE to direct Kaine to take the baby and leave. It was also credible enough for a judge to issue a sealed Order of Protection.

Having looked at the earlier photos of the "Red eyed tree frog" exhibit, it is beyond my belief that a seven year old actually put it together. IMO Someone, likely Terri, gave him a lot of help with it.  This is neither here nor there as a factor in his disappearance, but whoever did help him obviously cares a lot about him to want his exhibit to be outstanding. 

I hope Kyron is alive and well somewhere, but as the days pass, it becomes more and more unlikely.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 06, 2010, 05:05:17 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Kyron's Parents Pass Polygraph Test

KGW News
7/06/2010

{Sorry, I can't get the article to c & p}
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: July 06, 2010, 05:05:27 PM »

I was married to an engineer for many years, and I live in a city full of them. I can say without hesitation that I don't find Kaine's email suspicious at all. I have received many emails and notes from my ex that were similar in nature, even during a crisis. It's just how they approach any serious problem they face......methodically, analytically and without showing emotion, even though they do feel things inside. Engineers lay out the problem, and form a step by step plan to deal with it. They make lists and spreadsheets. They are controlling to a degree, and it is difficult to live with, but it's who they are. Kaine faced a terrible situation, and he was dealing with it in the way he deals with everything....like an engineer who has been trained to figure out the problem, and lay out a plan of action designed to solve it. I think Kaine is just processing what needs to be done to help find Kyron in this way. Every single engineer that I know handles things in a similar way. I have lived and worked with them for over 20 years, and have some very close friends who are engineers, and I have learned that they approach life in a different way from the rest of us.

Thanks for this perspective, pdh3!  Good thing to know and remember when having a look at Kaine, what he says/does.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 06, 2010, 05:06:04 PM »

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's father, biological mother and stepfather answered several questions on Monday, about the investigation surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

The answers, in their entirety, are listed below:

Q: How difficult was it to be without Kyron this 4th of July?

A: DESIREE – It was very difficult. Kyron doesn’t like real loud noises and so he generally is kind of timid when it comes to celebrating the 4th of July, but the main thing that I missed was Kyron sitting on my lap for the entire show. I always tell him he is just making sure that I am not afraid, at least that is what I tell him when his 15 year old brother teases him about it.

KAINE – extremely difficult. He likes the lights and colors but not the noises and will often sit and watch with his ears covered. We have tried a few fireworks in the past but he definitely prefers watching them. Kyron enjoys the food/BBQ that we usually do and we usually play outside most of the day, which he loves to do.

Q: What was planned for Kyron to be doing this week if he had not disappeared?

A: He was supposed to be in California on vacation with his dad visiting friends – swimming, BBQ’ing, playing mini-golf, going to the water slides, a possible trip to the races, visiting to Monterey, and watching fireworks/celebrating the 4th of July with everyone.

Q: Are you worried Terri is becoming the story and not Kyron?

A: Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone’s mind because we have a better chance of finding him. So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri.

Q: Help us understand why you remain so certain Kyron is alive?

A: We remain hopeful because we haven’t been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn’t still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us.

Q: It has been a month since Kyron went missing, has this been the longest amount of time that any of you have been away from Kyron?

A: Yes, it is the longest stretch of time for all of us where we have been unable to at least call or talk to him in one form or another.

Q: The note put on the fence by Desiree for Kyron last week – are you willing to share what was in that note?

A: It’s personal to Ky, but I reassured him that we were on the way and that we will never stop looking for him.

Q: It’s been just over one month since Kyron disappeared, how is the family seeking support to keep up hope that Kyron will be returned home safely? Who is the most helpful source of support outside the family?

A: The only support we have been seeking is for people to keep an eye out for him. The local community and people all across the state of Oregon and everywhere in the Unites States have sent notes of prayer, reassurance, and strength in support of Kyron and our family. While the local community is relentless in its search for Kyron and support of the investigation, the national community continues to get the word out and watch for him. We will be reaching out to other families and organizations that help with missing children cases, we have not yet had enough time to do so. Other than that our strength and support comes from our love for Kyron and we lean on each other as much as we can while we search for him.

Q: What does Kyron’s room look like now? Have you made any changes to it since he disappeared?

A: DESIREE – I haven’t made any changes to his room other than to vacuum it. I still have his laundry laid out and his bed not made because I can’t bring myself to make his bed. I like to see that it looks slept in.

KAINE – We have done a little cleaning but otherwise it is in the same state it was when he left it. We had some family friends come over and we all played in his room to fill it with love and happy noises for Kyron, exactly as he would want if he would have been there with us. Additions to his room include gifts from other children that will be awaiting him when he gets home.

Q: Can you say something along what you said earlier about this not being two separate stories, but all about trying to find Kyron?

A: Kyron Horman is one story. As stated on an earlier interview, EVERYTHING we do is to expedite the investigation as best we can and bring him home quickly and safely.

Q: Can you repeat your comment about how all you care about is putting pressure on whoever did this to Kyron? In essence, this is what it’s all about.

A: All of us care very much about bringing this person to justice and bringing Kyron home and we will not stop until that is done.

Q: The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but was insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating-please explain.

A: We believe that the Sheriff’s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri’s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible.

Q: Trying to clear up so many reports that have been out there: Was Kaine waiting at the bus stop for Kyron to get off of the school bus?

A: Yes I was. I walked Kiara down to the bus stop about 3:35 with Terri following close after we left. We all arrived down at the bus stop together and waited as the bus came to the stop.

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

Q: Do you all still feel strongly that the investigation remains on track?

A: Yes, we feel the investigation continues to be on track and progressing toward finding Kyron. Every action we take is for the sole purpose of expediting the investigation and search for him and to bring him home as quickly as possible. Some actions can appear as distractions but our purpose, all efforts/actions, and our focus remain unwavered until he is home and safe.

Q: Kaine are you able to confirm anything in the Oregonian story that was in the Sunday Paper that says it was discovered by police that Terri had attempted a Murder for Hire Plot?

A: We are unable to comment.

Q: Do you receive daily briefings? If so, how are those briefings delivered to you?

A: Yes we receive daily briefings or more frequently as needed, the delivery method changes based upon participant locations.

Q: What would you like to see happen in the investigation that hasn’t been thus far?

A: As Kyron’s family we have only one goal with the investigation, we only care about Kyron coming home to us soon.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 06, 2010, 05:06:55 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Kyron's Parents Pass Polygraph Test

KGW News
7/06/2010

{Sorry, I can't get the article to c & p}
Thanks
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »

July 6, 2010-07-06

I am waiting on a retraction of the statement that police confirmed this. If untrue and sloppy reporting, I'd think they'd get a retraction out pretty quick.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 06, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »

July 6, 2010-07-06

I am waiting on a retraction of the statement that police confirmed this. If untrue and sloppy reporting, I'd think they'd get a retraction out pretty quick.
Thank-you, I am confused on this. If she asked more than one, that is huge, bad enough she asked one, but two?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.