April 17, 2024, 08:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209291 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2010, 06:02:42 PM »

Justin case anybody needs this info, James moved to Roseburg in JANUARY as per Angela's public FB a/c. I posted this in the legal docs thread bc I didn;t know where to put it & thought it could help establish a timeline. If what the landscaper said is true, then this was around 6 months ago that James moved out. What would prompt Terri to be so mad that she'd seek to enlist someone to take out Kaine other than the fact that her boy is gone around 6 months ago? Could this be a case of you got rid of my son, now I'll get rid of YOUR son? According to Angela, he was in Roseburg beginning of this year.

Link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Snapshot:

This photo of James training the colt was uploaded to facebook February 24, 2010.  Just more evidence that James was indeed at his dads likely January 2010.

Hi Monkey's,

Getting rid of Kyron makes no sense, insurance policy?  You would need a body for proof.

Getting rid of Kaine?  That makes sense (his name is on the house and not hers) if divorced she may not benefit, but if she whacked him, an insurance policy would be beneficial.   But, again, you need a body for the insurance policy, grrr.

This SM-chick makes no dog-on sense.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2010, 06:03:43 PM »

I believe that Terri is the only family member who is behind the disappearance of her stepson but ... I do not know her motivation.  I am clinging to the hope that the motivation was to protect Kyron.  This implies that he was not harmed.

Again ... has any "sources" revealed if Tanner's stepmother has been questioned ... the stepmother who resided on Sauvie Island until following the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

If TH is behind his disappearance and it was to keep Kyron safe, wouldn't she be producing him about now?  That's what's holding me up on this.

I agree but ... my hope lies in the photos and testimonials from others which imply that Terri loved this little boy that she had raised from infancy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »

Just thinking out loud… I decide I want to kill my hubby, so I come to the conclusion I will place an ad seeking a landscaper since everyone knows landscapers will murder a husband if a woman is pissed  about their husband having an affair.  I mean Terri reportedly told the guy the affair hurt her. That’s enough right? Well, maybe back in the day when I was a real temptress seduction would have worked….but now, I’m a little uh, less of a temptress since I had a baby only 12 months ago, and between no sleep, and nursing every couple of hours, I’m feeling reaaaaallly sexy, especially the days when I don’t get time to shower until mid-afternoon.  Maybe I can just go to the local bar and find a drunk or addict and promise him a big bag of crack and he’ll do it, na, crack addict will be sloppy, landscapers are neat, they’ll do a neat job and clean up well after.  So, I ask one, if he isn’t game, I’ll ask another, eventually one of these landscapers has to say yes, I mean it’s just inherent of the trade right?
Sorry, had to lighten it up. I may be able to make more sense of this if he began as her lover, but reportedly, she placed an ad, that another man also responded to who she also asked to murder her hubby. That takes much less than average intelligence to plan out.

My thoughts exactly Peace. It's not making any sense.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »

This photo of James training the colt was uploaded to facebook February 24, 2010.  Just more evidence that James was indeed at his dads likely January 2010.

Could it be that the above image was taken while James was at his Dad's home on a visitation?

Janet

++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 06, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »

landscaper demanding $10,000 from Terri was at the instigation of LE and an undercover officer was also present. When Terri did not participate in discussions,
IMO she can't be arrested she didin't give him any money it was hear say

I agree, Blonde.  As far as is known, only the landscaper said that she tried to get him to kill her husband.  LE tried to get her to say it again (If she ever did) but she didn't bite.  So far I don't know of anything which would justify arresting her, but of course we don't know what the police know.  The fact that she hasn't been arrested in a months' time says a lot.  This might be a case which is never solved. 

I find Kyron's photos so appealing.  There's something special about him, but then there's something special about kids anyway.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 06, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »

Another FYI

If any of you read over at http://marinadedave.com/ please do not take that photo seriously.  Marinade Dave didn't do his homework.  That photo comes from a German website and has nothing at all to do with Terry or Kaine Horman as most of the photos that are on the IN.COM Terri Horman search don't.  Marinade Dave should be embarrassed he didn't research it himself.

thanks Klaas...that's only one of the many things he should be embarrassed about...azzwipe

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 06, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »

Just thinking out loud… I decide I want to kill my hubby, so I come to the conclusion I will place an ad seeking a landscaper since everyone knows landscapers will murder a husband if a woman is pissed  about their husband having an affair.  I mean Terri reportedly told the guy the affair hurt her. That’s enough right? Well, maybe back in the day when I was a real temptress seduction would have worked….but now, I’m a little uh, less of a temptress since I had a baby only 12 months ago, and between no sleep, and nursing every couple of hours, I’m feeling reaaaaallly sexy, especially the days when I don’t get time to shower until mid-afternoon.  Maybe I can just go to the local bar and find a drunk or addict and promise him a big bag of crack and he’ll do it, na, crack addict will be sloppy, landscapers are neat, they’ll do a neat job and clean up well after.  So, I ask one, if he isn’t game, I’ll ask another, eventually one of these landscapers has to say yes, I mean it’s just inherent of the trade right?
Sorry, had to lighten it up. I may be able to make more sense of this if he began as her lover, but reportedly, she placed an ad, that another man also responded to who she also asked to murder her hubby. That takes much less than average intelligence to plan out.

LOL

Peace ... you are a hoot!

Janet

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 06, 2010, 06:10:51 PM »

It makes me wonder if this landscape guy is hard up for cash (theory here only)so he goes out to do some work for the Harmon's (Apparently Kaine knew nothing about it but) He finds out that Kaine works for INTEL so he comes up with a master kidnap plan and follows through only he didn't realize that the local PD as well as FBI and other agencies are a bit more crisp on their investigation tactics. They figure out that there had been contact between him and TH and confront him about it  so he comes up with a big lie to attempt to not only cover his own rear end but also to point the finger even more towards the SM?
(Just throwing that out there as a possibilty.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 06, 2010, 06:11:36 PM »

Hi Janet. In putting 2 & 2 together,  we've been informed James moved with his grandparents "a few months ago", which we know the timeline as far as him moving out of the home is not true. Grandparents live in Roseburg. Maybe James went to Roseburg in January to live with his grandparents but then moved with his dad & step mom in March (whom also live in Roseburg). Supposedly he moved out bc he butted heads with Kaine, but maybe just maybe also to be closer to his bio dad so he could have a closer relationship with him, plus he's formed friendships in Roseburg too. Either way, it blows the misconception out of the water that he moved out just a few months ago. According to Angela's FB, he moved out end of Jan/close to Feb. 6 months does not = a few (3) months. I'm thinking maybe Terri suspected lawndude was saying stuff to the police about her contacting him for a hit on Kaine "6 or 7"  months ago so she had to change the way it appeared regarding the date James moved out of the Horman home. If she'd have said he moved out 6 months ago, and lawnguy went on record to say she tried to contract him for the hit 6 months ago, then BINGO it would pop in le's heads right away that that could be the "trigger".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 06, 2010, 06:19:11 PM »

THE LANDSCAPER

I believe the landscaper.  Apparently it was investigators who contacted him ... he did not come forward.

Could it be that there were incriminating emails on Terri's computer discovered by investigators ... incriminating evidence that the landscaper could not deny and ... agreed to cooperate.

Terri's lack of cooperation with the landscaper in the sting attempt by investigators could be all about suspecting that she was being set up.

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri chose him.  Terri must have had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 9:45 AM

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: July 06, 2010, 06:26:11 PM »

Hi Janet. In putting 2 & 2 together,  we've been informed James moved with his grandparents "a few months ago", which we know the timeline as far as him moving out of the home is not true. Grandparents live in Roseburg. Maybe James went to Roseburg in January to live with his grandparents but then moved with his dad & step mom in March (whom also live in Roseburg). Supposedly he moved out bc he butted heads with Kaine, but maybe just maybe also to be closer to his bio dad so he could have a closer relationship with him, plus he's formed friendships in Roseburg too. Either way, it blows the misconception out of the water that he moved out just a few months ago. According to Angela's FB, he moved out end of Jan/close to Feb. 6 months does not = a few (3) months. I'm thinking maybe Terri suspected lawndude was saying stuff to the police about her contacting him for a hit on Kaine "6 or 7"  months ago so she had to change the way it appeared regarding the date James moved out of the Horman home. If she'd have said he moved out 6 months ago, and lawnguy went on record to say she tried to contract him for the hit 6 months ago, then BINGO it would pop in le's heads right away that that could be the "trigger".

Tich

Hopefully the truth will be revealed.  Kaine's instructions to those who have witnessed anything or possess information that they are not to go to the media and ... the Sheriff's press conference which reveal nothing ... is causing so much speculation.

In the Caylee Anthony case ... tapes and transcripts of witness and suspect statements as well as 911 calls were shared with the public lickity split.

Janet

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 06, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »

THE LANDSCAPER

I believe the landscaper.  Apparently it was investigators who contacted him ... he did not come forward.

Could it be that there were incriminating emails on Terri's computer discovered by investigators ... incriminating evidence that the landscaper could not deny and ... agreed to cooperate.

Terri's lack of cooperation with the landscaper in the sting attempt by investigators could be all about suspecting that she was being set up.

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri chose him.  Terri must have had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

I'm not sure if I should believe him or not based only on the reports that we are hearing alone.
Here again, the guy has nothing to say until LE confronts him?
Why?
There is a little boy who is missing and if the guy were completely honset and innocent then why on earth wouldn't he want to try to help investigators right away?
I'm not sure so I am not any kind of ready to believe this guy.

There is room for speculation. The guy could have spur of the moment thrown out this alleged MFH plot to save his own rear end simple as that.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: July 06, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »

Another thought that has crossed my mind is:
Mr. Kelley and a neghbor are both alleged witnesses to seeing a white (I'm just going to say vehicle) on two seperate occasions. If I am viewing the maps correctly the road looks like it is possibly dirt but for sure it is not as if there are sidewalks on either side. Did Mr. Kelley and/or neghbor report the vehicle sighting right away? If so I wonder if there were any tire prints at the site?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 06, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »

THE LANDSCAPER

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

I'm not sure if I should believe him or not based only on the reports that we are hearing alone.
Here again, the guy has nothing to say until LE confronts him?
Why?
There is a little boy who is missing and if the guy were completely honset and innocent then why on earth wouldn't he want to try to help investigators right away?

There is room for speculation. The guy could have spur of the moment thrown out this alleged MFH plot to save his own rear end simple as that.

Maybe you're right but I don't see how LE can tap him with Terri and not have probable cause to believe the intent. It costs $$$ to do something like that. LE had to find something credible in what this guy had to say or they wouldn;t have done this, imo. Maybe it was a trade-off to save his arse bc he didn;t report it? Maybe they're both in it together. Who the heck knows? I personally believe they had basis to signing off on the tap.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 06, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »

something else, i'm still waiting to see how it plays out with kaine. something's off with it all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 06, 2010, 06:38:38 PM »

THE LANDSCAPER

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

Here again, the guy has nothing to say until LE confronts him?  Why?

BUMPED

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 06, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »

Another thought that has crossed my mind is:
Mr. Kelley and a neghbor are both alleged witnesses to seeing a white (I'm just going to say vehicle) on two seperate occasions. If I am viewing the maps correctly the road looks like it is possibly dirt but for sure it is not as if there are sidewalks on either side. Did Mr. Kelley and/or neghbor report the vehicle sighting right away? If so I wonder if there were any tire prints at the site?

& if you keep going to the right, you'll run into Brian Pumala's houseboat. I stated on Blink's site that I wonder if somebody was actually looking for a short cut through the woods to a main road. So many questions in our minds but the most important one is Where Is Kyron?

Have to run to dinner. Have a nice night everyone.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: July 06, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Kyron's Parents Pass Polygraph Test

KGW News
7/06/2010

{Sorry, I can't get the article to c & p}

So that debunks those who wanted to know why Kaine hadn't taken a polygraph.  So Kaine, Desiree and her husband have all passed polys according to this article.

Hi ALL,

AND sort of implies that Terri didn't pass.

Also, in the email questions, or somewhere I read here this morning (probably an article) it said - 3 had taken a polygraph - does Desiree's husband get a pass because he's a cop?

I may stop following this case shortly. I'm not so sure I should use my time to follow a case where the father doesn't search, won't provide a scent, give directives to the media on who can stay and who may go because they aren't team players. And has hours to sit around answering email questions. I have never seen that one - it's a first. But the rest I have already done and that child is still missing. Her name is Madeleine. I don't want my blood to boil every day while this may drag on.

hey, to each their own and if this guy thinks this is how you find a lost child - more power to him. ( shrugs )

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 06, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »

I'm going to play TH for a minute here.

My step Son is reported as missing from school. The whole family is very worried and devasted. Some guy who I have possibly hired to do landscaping in the past comes over and is saying some crazy stuff. Do I sit there and play along in hopes of finding out some information or do I run and dial 911 right away?
Me, I would play it completely cool. I would sit there playing along with it listening intently to every word the guy has to say so that when I do dial 911 I can explain to them what had transpired.

She did not know that there was an UC there with him. So if she did what I would have done by playing it cool anything I might have said like "Oh yeah (Mr. Crazy loon) yeah mmm hmmm, so yeah. (The Mr. Crazy loon part would only be a thought in my head as I would do whatever I had to in gaining this guy's confidence in order to learn more about what he was doing, saying and planning etc...)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: July 06, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »

iffin' ya REALLY hate your husband, make sure that you tell the hitman landscaper to run the weed whacker over his body for a few hours before he kills him so it looks like the lazy bum had a serious malfunction while attempting to do a chore he would never preform. I know the cops would never figure that out.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.