April 26, 2024, 12:31:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209817 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 06, 2010, 06:56:13 PM »

I'm going to play TH for a minute here.

My step Son is reported as missing from school. The whole family is very worried and devasted. Some guy who I have possibly hired to do landscaping in the past comes over and is saying some crazy stuff. Do I sit there and play along in hopes of finding out some information or do I run and dial 911 right away?
Me, I would play it completely cool. I would sit there playing along with it listening intently to every word the guy has to say so that when I do dial 911 I can explain to them what had transpired.

She did not know that there was an UC there with him. So if she did what I would have done by playing it cool anything I might have said like "Oh yeah (Mr. Crazy loon) yeah mmm hmmm, so yeah. (The Mr. Crazy loon part would only be a thought in my head as I would do whatever I had to in gaining this guy's confidence in order to learn more about what he was doing, saying and planning etc...)

I should add that this is completely hypothetical and would only be a potential possibility if TH is innocent.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 06, 2010, 06:57:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

Kyron's Parents Pass Polygraph Test

KGW News
7/06/2010

{Sorry, I can't get the article to c & p}

So that debunks those who wanted to know why Kaine hadn't taken a polygraph.  So Kaine, Desiree and her husband have all passed polys according to this article.

Hi ALL,

AND sort of implies that Terri didn't pass.

Also, in the email questions, or somewhere I read here this morning (probably an article) it said - 3 had taken a polygraph - does Desiree's husband get a pass because he's a cop?

I may stop following this case shortly. I'm not so sure I should use my time to follow a case where the father doesn't search, won't provide a scent, give directives to the media on who can stay and who may go because they aren't team players. And has hours to sit around answering email questions. I have never seen that one - it's a first. But the rest I have already done and that child is still missing. Her name is Madeleine. I don't want my blood to boil every day while this may drag on.

hey, to each their own and if this guy thinks this is how you find a lost child - more power to him. ( shrugs )

The original email, from which this article got its info does not say anyone passed a poly. Just that 3 took one.

Q: Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

I believe they were saying Tony and Desiree Young took one, and Kaine Horman also. Those three.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: July 06, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »

Another thought that has crossed my mind is:
Mr. Kelley and a neghbor are both alleged witnesses to seeing a white (I'm just going to say vehicle) on two seperate occasions. If I am viewing the maps correctly the road looks like it is possibly dirt but for sure it is not as if there are sidewalks on either side. Did Mr. Kelley and/or neghbor report the vehicle sighting right away? If so I wonder if there were any tire prints at the site?

Patricia

Apparently Kaine has passed a polygraph and ... it is him that places Terri at home from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM on the afternoon of the day that Kyron went missing.  I am sure the bus driver could affirm the 3:30 PM claim.

This would imply that it was not Terri who was observed in the white pickup at 3:00 PM by Mr. Kelley.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's father, biological mother and stepfather answered several questions on Monday, about the investigation surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

The answers, in their entirety, are listed below:

<snipped>

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

<snipped>

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus.

<snipped>

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:33 PM »

I personally believe LE thinks the trigger is Kaine's alleged affair with his coworker. That would be a really good reason for friction in the household, and maybe James was being affected by the marital strife, and was upset by it enough to start doing badly in school. He would more than likely take his Mom's side in any argument between Kaine and Terri, so it was probably a good idea for him to be sent to a more stable and peaceful environment. I think the deterioration in James' behavior was a result of what was going on at home.
I believe Kyron was caught up somehow in his Step-Mom's revenge plots against his Dad due to the affair,and possibly it was never meant to go this far, and for this long. In all the photos of Kyron, he looks happy and well cared for. He does not have that ominous heartbreaking sadness in his eyes that so many other children have.....those children who end up being abused and then dead at the hands of an adult in their lives.
Kyron's photos don't seem to give any indication that he was in danger, or that Terri felt he was disposable.
I hope that's the case, anyway. It's just too scary to think that this woman cared for Kyron for all those years, and never developed an attachment to an innocent and vulnerable child. It seems like it would've surfaced before now if she really had no feelings for that sweet little guy.
Maybe she is cold-hearted, and she just wanted to be married to Kaine, so she was pretending to love Kyron also.....that's a frightening possibility.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html

KGW News
7/06/2010

So that debunks those who wanted to know why Kaine hadn't taken a polygraph.  So Kaine, Desiree and her husband have all passed polys according to this article.

Hi ALL,

Also, in the email questions, or somewhere I read here this morning (probably an article) it said - 3 had taken a polygraph - does Desiree's husband get a pass because he's a cop?

I may stop following this case shortly. I'm not so sure I should use my time to follow a case where the father doesn't search, won't provide a scent, give directives to the media on who can stay and who may go because they aren't team players. And has hours to sit around answering email questions. I have never seen that one - it's a first. But the rest I have already done and that child is still missing. Her name is Madeleine. I don't want my blood to boil every day while this may drag on.

hey, to each their own and if this guy thinks this is how you find a lost child - more power to him. ( shrugs )

1.  I believe the 3 who took and passed polygraphs were Kaine, Desiree and her husband.  The world already knew that Terri had taken 2 polys and the question was whether anyone else had.  That is what was being answered.

2.  The father gave several items to LE.  Just because Oakes claims a family member (could have been Terri) refused to give an item doesn't mean they didn't supply to LE.  I don't know Oakes from joe blow.  I'd trust LE to do what is best in this case. 

3.  How do you know Kaine has not been searching?  Also, where you would you suggest he search?  Kyron didn't simply run off.  The area near the school has been searched.  So where should Kaine search now? 

I'm hoping that Terri for whatever reason disappeared Kyron to get back at Kaine.  Hopefully Kyron is safe someplace but the longer it goes on I have less hope that is the case.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »

Is there a thread started for Alisa yet missing  Lousianna , Mo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 06, 2010, 07:00:36 PM »

Yes, right here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8221.msg1178346#new
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 06, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »

Patricia

Apparently Kaine has passed a polygraph and ... it is him that places Terri at home from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM on the afternoon of the day that Kyron went missing.  I am sure the bus driver could affirm the 3:30 PM claim.

This would imply that it was not Terri who was observed in the white pickup at 3:00 PM by Mr. Kelley.

IMO

Janet

+++++

[/quote]

Thank you Janet. I already knew that but it's good for all of us to keep fresh on the facts.

I still wonder if there were any possible tire prints there. If so were impressions taken?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: July 06, 2010, 07:03:52 PM »

Yes, right here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8221.msg1178346#new

Thanks
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: July 06, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »

"I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri chose him.  Terri must have had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper."
Now, if hubby works from home when he wants to, he can come home at any inopportune time right? Not likely he was unaware that someone was doing landscaping. The Horman's have a brand new John Deere in the yard as reported by Blink,  so if she were seeking a landscaper by placing an ad, I don't doubt she was in need of some work that she were unable to do, so how would hubby not notice? To play devil's advocate, what if Kaine did know the guy? I'm sure that was part of the poly tho, but if he did, who says Kaine couldn't set up Terri w/ this moron LS. Terri threatens divorce, will take the kids, then he plots to set her up to look like a monster hiring a hit man to kill him, then kyron is found safe (please God) but LS is pointing to Terri who made him do it. Let us not forget, hacking e-mail accounts isn't hard, especially for a computer-savvy hubby. I always knew my hubby's passwords.

Janet, thanks, I can be a goof, especially in heat like this. FYI, everytime I see your name i think of the Rocky Horror song "Dammit Janet!" Smile

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: July 06, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »

My step Son is reported as missing from school. The whole family is very worried and devasted. Some guy who I have possibly hired to do landscaping in the past comes over and is saying some crazy stuff. Do I sit there and play along in hopes of finding out some information or do I run and dial 911 right away?
Me, I would play it completely cool. I would sit there playing along with it listening intently to every word the guy has to say so that when I do dial 911 I can explain to them what had transpired.

She did not know that there was an UC there with him. So if she did what I would have done by playing it cool anything I might have said like "Oh yeah (Mr. Crazy loon) yeah mmm hmmm, so yeah. (The Mr. Crazy loon part would only be a thought in my head as I would do whatever I had to in gaining this guy's confidence in order to learn more about what he was doing, saying and planning etc...)

BBM and lol

the housewife undoubtedly outsmarted the hitman landscaper. This happens all the time where I live, too. (grin)

you have a really messy job but don't want to damage up your newly painted nails. Who do you call? yep - the landscaper / bush trimmer / hitman. I find them in the Better Business Bureau under that exact listing. You might be surprised, but when they pick up the phone they are hardly shocked at all to find I have a tree that needs trimmed, leaves that need raked, gutter that are stuffed to the gills, and a nagging pot throwing wife I need murdered.

They only ask which job is most essential and needs done first.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 06, 2010, 07:06:04 PM »

Gosh, I meant *with heat like this. Where's blushing monkey?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: July 06, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »

BBM and lol

the housewife undoubtedly outsmarted the hitman landscaper. This happens all the time where I live, too. (grin)

you have a really messy job but don't want to damage up your newly painted nails. Who do you call? yep - the landscaper / bush trimmer / hitman. I find them in the Better Business Bureau under that exact listing. You might be surprised, but when they pick up the phone they are hardly shocked at all to find I have a tree that needs trimmed, leaves that need raked, gutter that are stuffed to the gills, and a nagging pot throwing wife I need murdered.

OMG. Tears rolling down my face, ROTFL

Mohandas Gandhi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: July 06, 2010, 07:09:52 PM »

The original email, from which this article got its info does not say anyone passed a poly. Just that 3 took one.

I believe they were saying Tony and Desiree Young took one, and Kaine Horman also. Those three.

snipped that a lil bit...

thank you Brandi!

+++

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 06, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »

BBM and lol

LOL! Thanks for bringing something to LOL about. Smile

Where is this little boy!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: July 06, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »

I was married to an engineer for many years, and I live in a city full of them. I can say without hesitation that I don't find Kaine's email suspicious at all. I have received many emails and notes from my ex that were similar in nature, even during a crisis. It's just how they approach any serious problem they face......methodically, analytically and without showing emotion, even though they do feel things inside. Engineers lay out the problem, and form a step by step plan to deal with it. They make lists and spreadsheets. They are controlling to a degree, and it is difficult to live with, but it's who they are. Kaine faced a terrible situation, and he was dealing with it in the way he deals with everything....like an engineer who has been trained to figure out the problem, and lay out a plan of action designed to solve it. I think Kaine is just processing what needs to be done to help find Kyron in this way. Every single engineer that I know handles things in a similar way. I have lived and worked with them for over 20 years, and have some very close friends who are engineers, and I have learned that they approach life in a different way from the rest of us.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 06, 2010, 07:20:54 PM »

I was married to an engineer for many years, and I live in a city full of them. I can say without hesitation that I don't find Kaine's email suspicious at all. I have received many emails and notes from my ex that were similar in nature, even during a crisis. It's just how they approach any serious problem they face......methodically, analytically and without showing emotion, even though they do feel things inside. Engineers lay out the problem, and form a step by step plan to deal with it. They make lists and spreadsheets. They are controlling to a degree, and it is difficult to live with, but it's who they are. Kaine faced a terrible situation, and he was dealing with it in the way he deals with everything....like an engineer who has been trained to figure out the problem, and lay out a plan of action designed to solve it. I think Kaine is just processing what needs to be done to help find Kyron in this way. Every single engineer that I know handles things in a similar way. I have lived and worked with them for over 20 years, and have some very close friends who are engineers, and I have learned that they approach life in a different way from the rest of us.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

My Husband is also an enginner and I can also vouch that engineer's minds are a bit more mechanical than most.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »

Janet, thanks, I can be a goof, especially in heat like this. FYI, everytime I see your name i think of the Rocky Horror song "Dammit Janet!" Smile

LOL

There are some who have never seen heard the Rocky Horrow song but ... still have think the same thought when they see my name.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: July 06, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »

KGW News
7/06/2010

Hi ALL,

1.  I believe the 3 who took and passed polygraphs were Kaine, Desiree and her husband.  The world already knew that Terri had taken 2 polys and the question was whether anyone else had.  That is what was being answered.

2.  The father gave several items to LE.  Just because Oakes claims a family member (could have been Terri) refused to give an item doesn't mean they didn't supply to LE.  I don't know Oakes from joe blow.  I'd trust LE to do what is best in this case. 

3.  How do you know Kaine has not been searching?  Also, where you would you suggest he search?  Kyron didn't simply run off.  The area near the school has been searched.  So where should Kaine search now? 

I'm hoping that Terri for whatever reason disappeared Kyron to get back at Kaine.  Hopefully Kyron is safe someplace but the longer it goes on I have less hope that is the case.

Thanks Klaas

1. the statement could be read either way. However, you might be right. I'll give you that.

2. Don't know Oaks either and made the point today / yesterday. I can't remember which day I made that point, but it was recently. I said I only know him from Lindsay's case and don't know his record. I can understand why Terri might not want to give anyone anything, if she is the suspect. I'm not as trusting of the LE as you in this case. These leaks are coming from somewhere. And I have a good idea where. They can pressure her all they want, but they need to watch her rights and not slander her unless they have her in cuffs.

3. far enough, I'm not following Mister Kaine around all day. It's a job his wife didn't even want apparently. lol. In previous cases and lots and lots of them - it's public knowledge that the parents are searching. Search over on Sauvie Island - it's big, but try there. However, when a mom kills a kid, and for the sake of discussion, I know Terri is the step mom - the child is very close by home in an area where the child is hastily dumped. So he should start near and around his home in about a two mile radius. Even though Kyron is missing, and possibly deceased - the patterns of moms who kill children doesn't really change. So look close to home.

+++

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »

[quote author=Patricia Mocha Latte link=topic=8202.msg1178422#msg1178422
My Husband is also an enginner and I can also vouch that engineer's minds are a bit more mechanical than most.

[/quote]
Same here.  My husband is an engineer and wooo boy - to say he is analytical is an understatement. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.