April 26, 2024, 04:09:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209824 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #520 on: July 07, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »

Speaking of steroids and snapping back ...
Does anything think that Terri started back on Roids after Kiara was born? That is how she " snapped back" so quickly .. having a baby at 39 is not a easy on the body ..add in hormones and all things considered. Terri's lifestyle changed considerably from the time she met Kaine to her being pregnant with Kiara and after she was born.

That maybe she started up again after Kiara was born " within her own insecurities" after baby and her body. That is a huge fall from then to present. Looking like a Mega Body - to be fat pregnant and feeling UCK ..having the baby and ...knowing you Hubby liked you when. ( Even if she used them short lived to get her back on track) Maybe, that is why she looked so much different 6, 7, mos ago? Then she stopped using " maybe Kaine found out? or she could not afford the steroids?" That too being said " Steroids are illegal for all intensive purposes and you have to have a hook up" .. Unless you have a script ..which almost all do not for such purposes of leaning down and muscling up. You can buy all kinds of crap online. I think though Terri would know what is what.  Which I would think too within Terri's background of weight training she would go to a Hard Core gym. Not a fluff and buff meat market type gym. She would go to a Gold's Gym where it is " Hard Core Body Workers" Serious work out place..  Does anyone know the Gym that T and K were members of?

http://www.qfac.com/bodybuilding_steroids.html
snipped: Bodybuilding steroids are found on the black market. Why? Because bodybuilding steroids have become a Class III scheduled drug. Bodybuilding steroids are anabolic steroids, but are illegal to possess in many countries. Bodybuilding steroids have to be used behind closed doors because of this. Bodybuilding steroids are usually unattainable through a physician, as by law, they are not allowed to write a prescription for anabolic steroids to be used for bodybuilding physique enhancement.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 07, 2010, 02:03:57 PM »

Even "if" this woman had used steroids what proof does that lend to the notion that TH is indeed guilty of anything to do with Kyron's disappearance?
I get it that it possibly suggests potential motive but nothing else so far and at this point we do not even have evidence that she had been using steroids now nor ever.
We don't even have "accusations" from anyone close to her suggesting as much. Not even from Kaine or any of her ex's.

I'm curious about the possiblity also though.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 07, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24171293/detail.html

DA: Sealing Restraining Order No Longer Needed

POSTED: 10:40 am PDT July 7, 2010
UPDATED: 10:53 am PDT July 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County's district attorney said in a letter Wednesday that unsealing a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman will no longer undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

Norm Frink, the county's chief deputy district attorney, cited media coverage over the past weekend as the reason the restraining order no longer needed to be sealed.

Allegations of a murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman and Kaine Horman surfaced Sunday. A landscaper told Multnomah County detectives that Terri Horman offered him money several months ago to kill her husband, according to sources close to FOX 12.

Sources said Terri Horman, the landscaper and an undercover officer met, but she shut down the conversation.

Upon learning of the allegations involving his wife, Kaine Horman took his 19-month-old daughter and moved out of the couple's home, sources said. On Monday, he filed for divorce and for a restraining order against Terri Horman.

The earliest the restraining order may be unsealed is Thursday. It is up to Judge Keith Meisenheimer on whether the order will be unsealed.

Deputies have said Terri Horman was the last person to see missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman when he disappeared from school June 4. Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, has pleaded with Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #523 on: July 07, 2010, 02:06:49 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

I have a couple questions

We heard from someone about a Dr appt, was it the next day or next week? Who said it?

DY said yesterday, that TH was supposed to meet her at Eugene with Kyron that Fri, he was going to spend the weekend with her and Tony. Going fishing with Toni, new pole, practicing with it, seems Kyron would want to be picked up from school get to DY's asap heck with ice cream, course I don't know how far Eugene is from Portland and guess they could have gotten treat-ice cream on the way.

We heard that they were going for ice cream after school from someone.

Kaine doesn't seem to know about Dr appt. or the weekend visit with DY (I think he is the one stating about going for a treat-ice cream) or am I just confused about this?

I believe James dad said James was going for a pre planned week long visit with TH beginning Sat June 5th. Just mentioning it, probably not important.

Janet I don't know how you do it but can you find the quotes on this? Pretty please.

For me, it's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand was doing regarding this child.

Has anyone heard TH speak at all since this happened?

TY

OS

Eugene is about a 2 hour drive south of Portland.  It was about at the 1/2 way mark to Medford. 

Klaas,

TY

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 07, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

We heard from someone about a Dr appt, was it the next day or next week? Who said it?

DY said yesterday, that TH was supposed to meet her at Eugene with Kyron that Fri, he was going to spend the weekend with her and Tony. Going fishing with Toni, new pole, practicing with it, seems Kyron would want to be picked up from school get to DY's asap heck with ice cream, course I don't know how far Eugene is from Portland and guess they could have gotten treat-ice cream on the way.

Kaine doesn't seem to know about Dr appt. or the weekend visit with DY (I think he is the one stating about going for a treat-ice cream) or am I just confused about this?

I believe James dad said James was going for a pre planned week long visit with TH beginning Sat June 5th. Just mentioning it, probably not important.

Janet I don't know how you do it but can you find the quotes on this? Pretty please.

For me, it's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand was doing regarding this child.

TY

OS

Eugene is about a 2 hour drive south of Portland.  It was about at the 1/2 way mark to Medford. 

I can add this about the "ice cream" question:
Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

And I found this about the doctor's appointment:

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.
(Jaymie Finster is reportedly a longtime friend of Terri's.)
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2010, 02:09:03 PM »

I am not a Terri supporter at all at this point but her bodybuilding pics to me don;t look like she took steroids. Even anabolic steroids taken by mouth, which are tentatively milder than a hormone injection, would make her more veinous & her neck would appear bulkier. To me, & this is just my opinion, she appears to have worked out diligently & was probably on a low fat high protein diet of some kind. People can look like this by eating egg whites, chicken (steamed or broiled), a tsp of sugar & 3 protein shakes a day - paired with weight lifting & treadmill.

Again, jmo and all that.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County's district attorney said in a letter Wednesday that unsealing a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman will no longer undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

Norm Frink, the county's chief deputy district attorney, cited media coverage over the past weekend as the reason the restraining order no longer needed to be sealed.

Allegations of a murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman and Kaine Horman surfaced Sunday. A landscaper told Multnomah County detectives that Terri Horman offered him money several months ago to kill her husband, according to sources close to FOX 12.

Sources said Terri Horman, the landscaper and an undercover officer met, but she shut down the conversation.
Upon learning of the allegations involving his wife, Kaine Horman took his 19-month-old daughter and moved out of the couple's home, sources said. On Monday, he filed for divorce and for a restraining order against Terri Horman.

The earliest the restraining order may be unsealed is Thursday. It is up to Judge Keith Meisenheimer on whether the order will be unsealed.

Deputies have said Terri Horman was the last person to see missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman when he disappeared from school June 4. Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, has pleaded with Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.

Per what I highlighted in red,
Is this as in "OK Mr Crazy loon get the (expleteive) out of my house!" as she is attempting to call 911 or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2010, 02:14:08 PM »

TY Seahorse, he surprisingly looks a lot like Kiara at that age. JMO

Where is Kyron?[/quote)

Hi NCSunny & Monkey's,

You are welcome, love Baby pictures.  He does resemble Kiara.

Have you seen Baby Kyron (second photo from the top) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2010, 02:14:53 PM »

Is this as in "OK Mr Crazy loon get the (expleteive) out of my house!" as she is attempting to call 911 or?

Were they in the house or in the driveway? I remember them as being outside of the house in the driveway.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2010, 02:17:03 PM »

Were they in the house or in the driveway? I remember them as being outside of the house in the driveway.

No clue. Could be driveway as I do recall reading something about the driveway.
hmm...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2010, 02:17:36 PM »

Just a reminder that LE took the Landscaper's account seriously enough to wire him and attempt to set Terri up in a sting.  Also a judge issued the restraining order based upon MORE than just the word of the Landscaper.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2010, 02:19:18 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

TY

OS

A: KAINE – I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said “I love you”. He said “I love you too, Dad”, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Brandi

TY, so from Kaine's words, I guess he didn't know Kyron was going to spend the weekend with his bio mom and SD.

2 hr drive to Eugene, seems they would have wanted to leave right after school. But what do I know....

The more that comes out the stranger this case gets, for me anyway.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2010, 02:20:05 PM »

After the conversation with the landscaper and he not killing Kaine, wonder how many more conversations Terri had with this guy? Wonder if she asked him several times after the first initial asking of him?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2010, 02:20:40 PM »

Just a reminder that LE took the Landscaper's account seriously enough to wire him and attempt to set Terri up in a sting.  Also a judge issued the restraining order based upon MORE than just the word of the Landscaper.

Right. Thanks for the reminder Klaas. It could aso have been based upon statements given by Kaine as well correct?
Say if he told the judge that he had been threatened by her at any time in the past or currently.
Just wondering but,
Is there any credible information that proves that Kaine is/was having an affair?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2010, 02:22:42 PM »

That is strange, and why would Terri be the one to drive Kyron to go meet his mom? You would think they would want to get on the road rather early to drop him off. Sure seems like there wasn't a lot of conversation going on in this family, like nobody knew what the other one was doing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 07, 2010, 02:23:32 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

TY

OS

Brandi

TY, so from Kaine's words, I guess he didn't know Kyron was going to spend the weekend with his bio mom and SD.

2 hr drive to Eugene, seems they would have wanted to leave right after school. But what do I know....

The more that comes out the stranger this case gets, for me anyway.

OS

If Desiree had to work until say 5, then she would not be able to meet in Eugene until closer to 7 or 7:30pm.  That would give plenty of time to play on the Wii and get ice cream.

I went through the same thing when my son was young.  I would drive 1/2 way.  In my case I would normally work it out that the drive was during the morning hours and not at night. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2010, 02:25:13 PM »

That is strange, and why would Terri be the one to drive Kyron to go meet his mom? You would think they would want to get on the road rather early to drop him off. Sure seems like there wasn't a lot of conversation going on in this family, like nobody knew what the other one was doing.

My first husband, the father of my son, had been married and had 2 kids prior to me.  I ended up being the one to pick up and return my 2 step daughters.  I don't find it unusual if Terri was making the drive. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2010, 02:26:46 PM »

Titch
Within the topic of what was stated in Terri's past divorce - I call it hearsay because I can not call it truth. It was stated on the video and " none of us " know what is truth or speculations created, what Terri really " filed ". My mention of it (Aids/HIV) is because I truly believe that is one of the most vindictive things that could be stated against a spouse within Divorce proceedings and child molestation would rank right up there as well ( Especially if was said out of malice and it was untrue and unfounded)  People do and will say anything within Divorce. Which is unknown at this time of what is or what isn't Truth.  So I will leave it at that, and no longer wish to talk about it. I respect your words and what you offered. I thank you kindly for your thoughts.  I may have brought too much attention to the subject and If I did I apologize. It is not directly related to Kyron ..and he is the focus. Even though Terri seems to be the center of attention. My thoughts are with Kyron respectively.
You have offered so much for Kyron and your words are appreciated.  Thank you Smile 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »

Just a reminder that LE took the landscaper's account seriously enough to wire him and attempt to set Terri up in a sting.  Also a judge issued the restraining order based upon MORE than just the word of the Landscaper.

EXACTLY!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »

After the conversation with the landscaper and he not killing Kaine, wonder how many more conversations Terri had with this guy? Wonder if she asked him several times after the first initial asking of him?

When the Dude was brought in to Terri's yard or house - with an undercover officer - Wired .. would it not make sense that the Landscape guy " would know enough not to state or say to implicate Himself as a part of this" just saying. If he knew that Terri was going to be completely caught off guard for this meeting .. could he be playing DUMB for his own protection .. knowing he was wired ?  If Terri was looking like a Deer Caught in the headlights ..he too would react from her facial expressions and not implicate anything ..because he could see she was not " going to go there" instantly.. She was not saying a word. Which was all the better for Landscape Guy. Because its between her and him - and then whatever else has been found by LE. Which could be a series of short phone calls or other ..which means nothing in retrospect.. If he indeed did do lawn work, at one time, on her property.
???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.