April 25, 2024, 01:38:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209764 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 07, 2010, 04:07:38 PM »

Also, about the LS guy.  I think that he probably is not illegal if it is true that Terri met him or knew him from the school.

I think you're probably right.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 07, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »

Klaas

I double posted the data portion of my last post.  Could you please fix.

I will not bother you again today because I am off!

Good Afternoon All.

Janet
1:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 07, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »

Even "if" this woman had used steroids what proof does that lend to the notion that TH is indeed guilty of anything to do with Kyron's disappearance?
I get it that it possibly suggests potential motive but nothing else so far and at this point we do not even have evidence that she had been using steroids now nor ever.
We don't even have "accusations" from anyone close to her suggesting as much. Not even from Kaine or any of her ex's.

I'm curious about the possiblity also though.

No proof at all.  Just curious as are you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 07, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »

The landscaper could be any nationality, I'm not sure where he is a Mexican came from. Many different people know how to do yard work, and do it quite well. I've seen many different people through my years do landscaping. I guess we should wait and see who this guy is and what is background is, maybe he didn't want to come forward because he is married with kids, that would stop a lot of people. I'm confused how this all turned into a debate about illegals, a topic I feel strongly about, but sure won't debate it on this thread.

Been to a couple of other sites and folks have been saying that.  First place I saw it mentioned is the following link.  This woman supposedly knows Terri's parents, and supposedly has spoken with Terri.  Yanno, take it with a grain (bag) of salt, rumor til comfirmed by LE, or whatever.

Am not sure, but I don't think this woman said whether he is legal or illegal.  That part was, I believe, only guessing by some posters in this and other forums.  Other posters may have forgot to mention it was just a guess, and yanno how that can get out of hand as it becomes 'fact' down the road.

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html
July 06, 2010, 11:37AM

"This guy is of Mexican descent and does not speak but broken english....."

Isn't this the lady that claimed she was a psychic?

But in one her posts she says the baby was at a babysitter on June 4th while Terri and Kyron went to the school. 

Then a couple of quotes later she says that the baby was with Terri at the school that morning.

Some psychic huh.

I just look at her posts as either being a friend of Terri's trying to help or someone looking for their 15 minutes....in either case I am not believing what she is saying.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #564 on: July 07, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »

The landscaper could be any nationality, I'm not sure where he is a Mexican came from. Many different people know how to do yard work, and do it quite well. I've seen many different people through my years do landscaping. I guess we should wait and see who this guy is and what is background is, maybe he didn't want to come forward because he is married with kids, that would stop a lot of people. I'm confused how this all turned into a debate about illegals, a topic I feel strongly about, but sure won't debate it on this thread.

Been to a couple of other sites and folks have been saying that.  First place I saw it mentioned is the following link.  This woman supposedly knows Terri's parents, and supposedly has spoken with Terri.  Yanno, take it with a grain (bag) of salt, rumor til comfirmed by LE, or whatever.

Am not sure, but I don't think this woman said whether he is legal or illegal.  That part was, I believe, only guessing by some posters in this and other forums.  Other posters may have forgot to mention it was just a guess, and yanno how that can get out of hand as it becomes 'fact' down the road.

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #565 on: July 07, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »

sincerelyours does claim to be a psychic and knows the family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #566 on: July 07, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »

<respectfulyl snipped for length>

C, I hope you did not find insult here on SM - Immigration it is such a touchy subject " huge right now within the United States" and will be for a long time Sad.
But I hope you " C " know " here" no one is outright poking at anyone. I hope you find SM to be a open minded forum and not insensitive to anyone....
eeeeek....
I am overstepping .. Klaas hit me with a banana peel ... I will take it.  ( deenie ducking) 

I'm hypersensitive about it and I shouldn't be, I know but it's hard.  Everyone here is awesome, it's why I choose here to lurk/learn and not other sites.  The honesty, openess and acceptance here is genuine and the sincerity obvious.  I am quite often in awe of the depth and breadth of compassion and caring of the ppl on this site.  I only felt compelled to comment because it made me sad.   And I don't need help feeling sad when there is already so much these &^%#$ give us to work with when they take these innocent babies.  Maybe I just need more coffee...  Wink

{{big hugs to all}}
C I have been booted um.. maybe ten times now .. but I am still trying to reach out to you. I could " read between the lines" or hear feel your hurt expressed within your post so I felt compelled to write back to you. It is a very sensitive subject. And you and your family ancestry are caught in the middle. I don't want you to feel here " caught" within anything of the subject nature. Be Proud of your Name chose here, Be proud of who you represent. Your representing " You" .. We want you to participate and be in the discussions. All opinions are respected here. Why we are here is a very sensitive subject as well. A missing child is nothing to gossip, it means something, that we all gather. It is of us trying to help. Believe it or not " C " in this day even LE/figures alike lurk upon our site and other sites for information. Truth.
We " Monkeys" are very good at what we do. You are a Monkey.
** on a side note -I took hah .. 5 yrs of Spanish in school ..do you think I could remember. I will try for the sake of memory. " Va la Hermana ~ Va "  .. I think that is correct. Or otherwise your going to Virginia (( I am being funny)) Smile
Monkey Hug (( C )).

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 07, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »

Isn't this the lady that claimed she was a psychic?

But in one her posts she says the baby was at a babysitter on June 4th while Terri and Kyron went to the school. 

Then a couple of quotes later she says that the baby was with Terri at the school that morning.

Some psychic huh.

I just look at her posts as either being a friend of Terri's trying to help or someone looking for their 15 minutes....in either case I am not believing what she is saying.

Gypsy - I agree
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 07, 2010, 05:23:53 PM »

Deenie - everyone, not just you is being booted.  The forum keeps going down.  That is why we need to get a new server and that is in the works, hopefully this week. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 07, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »

I just thought of something: When referring to Terri's Linked in Resume, she provides Northwest Christian College and Roseburg High School under the Education section of the resume. Under her Summary section, she advises that she recently took World Lit classes through Portland State Univ. When reviewing this article, something stood out.:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

It inform's the following:
Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Then this:
During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

Then there's this section:
But Terri did hit the books. In about 2004, she earned a master's in education from Pacific University in Forest Grove.

Now, if that was her professional resume, why didn't she have the community college she attended on it? Was this left out on purpose? Even if she only attended 6 months, it should be on her resume...unless she's ashamed of something or is trying to embellish her resume to appear better than what it really is. Portland State Univ was completely left out of the article. Could that be erroneous info, maybe confused with Portland State Univ? Was her master's degree verified? Anybody know? If anyone questions the date that the resume was done may be a factor, keep in mind her photo on it is one of Terri & Kiara - Kiara is what 18 mos old now? Why are there so many discrepancies that keep popping up?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #570 on: July 07, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

Deenie - everyone, not just you is being booted.  The forum keeps going down.  That is why we need to get a new server and that is in the works, hopefully this week. 
Klaas - I was not complaining. I was only making it known that I was not able to comment back ..quick enough. I know everyone is suffering .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: July 07, 2010, 05:38:34 PM »

I just thought of something: When referring to Terri's Linked in Resume, she provides Northwest Christian College and Roseburg High School under the Education section of the resume. Under her Summary section, she advises that she recently took World Lit classes through Portland State Univ. When reviewing this article, something stood out.:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

It inform's the following:
Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Then this:
During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

Then there's this section:
But Terri did hit the books. In about 2004, she earned a master's in education from Pacific University in Forest Grove.

Now, if that was her professional resume, why didn't she have the community college she attended on it? Was this left out on purpose? Even if she only attended 6 months, it should be on her resume...unless she's ashamed of something or is trying to embellish her resume to appear better than what it really is. Portland State Univ was completely left out of the article. Could that be erroneous info, maybe confused with Portland State Univ? Was her master's degree verified? Anybody know? If anyone questions the date that the resume was done may be a factor, keep in mind her photo on it is one of Terri & Kiara - Kiara is what 18 mos old now? Why are there so many discrepancies that keep popping up?

For your convenience, here's her Linked in:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #572 on: July 07, 2010, 05:47:25 PM »

Klaas
I am sure the Heat is not helping the wireless connections either - here right now its about 98 degrees Detroit which is 103+ heat index in the shade ..its so hot here you could fry and egg on the sidewalk .. ( too hot) and I know other States east and south of me are hit with even Higher temps. It does effect wireless and cable connections. 
I put fresh water outside 7 am for the birds/squirrels in my back yard, watered the little flowers I have - knowing this day was to be a record breaker.  The heat is insane. 
I am sure YOU feel it to West :O  --- Klaas I know your doing the best you can and no way would I ever complain for " me" not being able to get in.  Not my style.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #573 on: July 07, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

I would not trust a website such as Linked in - for anyone's resume.

Why I say so is that " your only allowed to fill out what is asked of you" - as is format.
Like many have said/commented  about Myspace or facebook profiles. You as the user are only as good as the format your given to utilize. Does that make sense?

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: July 07, 2010, 05:53:30 PM »

C I have been booted um.. maybe ten times now .. but I am still trying to reach out to you. I could " read between the lines" or hear feel your hurt expressed within your post so I felt compelled to write back to you. It is a very sensitive subject. And you and your family ancestry are caught in the middle. I don't want you to feel here " caught" within anything of the subject nature. Be Proud of your Name chose here, Be proud of who you represent. Your representing " You" .. We want you to participate and be in the discussions. All opinions are respected here. Why we are here is a very sensitive subject as well. A missing child is nothing to gossip, it means something, that we all gather. It is of us trying to help. Believe it or not " C " in this day even LE/figures alike lurk upon our site and other sites for information. Truth.
We " Monkeys" are very good at what we do. You are a Monkey.
** on a side note -I took hah .. 5 yrs of Spanish in school ..do you think I could remember. I will try for the sake of memory. " Va la Hermana ~ Va "  .. I think that is correct. Or otherwise your going to Virginia (( I am being funny)) Smile
Monkey Hug (( C )).

[/quote]

Deenie, that was by far the kindest thing said to me.  I am very proud of who I am.  I wanted to thank you quietly but your email address is hidden,  PLz know that I am profoundly grateful for your kindness..  And erm, your translation?  Yeah, the literal translation is "the sister is going ~ going"  Which is even funnier than sending me to VA.

But back to Kyron - why is it that it's ok to unseal now when initially it would jeopardize the case?  It makes me wonder what happened behind the scenes and what info did they find that made it less important? Just wondering...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 07, 2010, 05:57:59 PM »

I would not trust a website such as Linked in - for anyone's resume.

Why I say so is that " your only allowed to fill out what is asked of you" - as is format.
Like many have said/commented  about Myspace or facebook profiles. You as the user are only as good as the format your given to utilize. Does that make sense?

Yes, however she fit in Portland State University under her summary where she said she recently World Lit classes. She could have fit these all in, when viewing her resume, without a doubt. She either chose not to for some reason, or info is erroneous. Why would she leave it out if it could help her to get a job? Doesn't make sense at all. She definitely had enough room. Also, my husband used Linked in 4 years ago - he fit all of his education on his resume. Doesn't make sense to me.

As a side note - I personally don't care for it either (Linked in).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 07, 2010, 05:58:45 PM »

Klaas
I am sure the Heat is not helping the wireless connections either - here right now its about 98 degrees Detroit which is 103+ heat index in the shade ..its so hot here you could fry and egg on the sidewalk .. ( too hot) and I know other States east and south of me are hit with even Higher temps. It does effect wireless and cable connections. 
I put fresh water outside 7 am for the birds/squirrels in my back yard, watered the little flowers I have - knowing this day was to be a record breaker.  The heat is insane. 
I am sure YOU feel it to West :O  --- Klaas I know your doing the best you can and no way would I ever complain for " me" not being able to get in.  Not my style.

Deenie - I'm freezing here.  It hasn't gotten above 60 for the last few days.  Was drizzling all day yesterday. I think here in SoCal is the only place in the country that's cold, LOL
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: July 07, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

Klaas

Deenie - I'm freezing here.  It hasn't gotten above 60 for the last few days.  Was drizzling all day yesterday. I think here in SoCal is the only place in the country that's cold, LOL

I'm moving in with you, Klaas.  We're waterlogged & humid here and I think I'd rather be cold.  There is only so much dancing in the rain you can do with your kid...  I'm not cutting your grass though...  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 07, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »

Klaas

I'm moving in with you, Klaas.  We're waterlogged & humid here and I think I'd rather be cold.  There is only so much dancing in the rain you can do with your kid...  I'm not cutting your grass though...  Wink

O/T - lucky for you we have no grass Smile
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #579 on: July 07, 2010, 06:17:41 PM »

Klaas

Klaas I just took my inside thermometer " that I bought at HOME Depot" weeks ago ... it was registering 80 degrees from inside my house.( which feels like an icebox compared to outside) Which would be correct. That is what I have my A/C set at 80 degrees.  I took it outside * Just now and sat on the picnic table with Deenie and TT my Fat Walrus.. and Guess what ... OH --- It hit 104 within 5 mins. And we were sitting in less than partial sun. Its HOT here ..WHEW it is hot. It's wild hot.  yah it is. 
Yah Yah .. Hot.

C - I meant Va as in GO and Hermana Sistah Go -- Go sistah Go Smile 
I try but I can't remember - last class of Spanish that I took was over 20 yrs ago
My intent was there Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.