April 24, 2024, 11:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209750 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 07, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »

I see there are no new LE sanctioned facts out.  Bummer.

Just so ya'll know where I am today ... Terri did it ... LE doesn't have anything.  Another Bummer.

This is going to be one of those cases where they have to find a body before they can (hopefully) make an arrest.  The biggest Bummer.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 07, 2010, 07:43:37 PM »

Hi Mon Quixote!  I love your name!  The play on words is fantastic!  Mon Quixote!  LOL

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 07, 2010, 07:52:49 PM »

Ann Rule on the Kyron Horman case: "I have the feeling it's right on the edge of exploding"
Last Update: 3:32 pm
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Ann-Rule-on-the-Kyron-Horman-case-I-have-the/TED_cXMFckKYXIXvWJkXnw.cspx

The latest development in the Kyron Horman case hit Wednesday when it was learned that a local judge may unseal the restraining order Kaine Horman filed against Terri Moulton Horman.

The order may reveal more about the alleged murder for hire plot Moulton Horman may be involved in.

Some, including famed author Ann Rule, think something could break any day.

"Either he will be found alive or dead, or maybe someone will come forward, maybe that's whistling in the dark, but I have the feeling it's right on the edge of exploding," Rule told KOIN reporter Araksya Karapetyan.

Despite everything Rule has seen in her long career -- which includes 31 books and over 1,400 articles on murder and kidnapping -- she thinks this is one of the most bizarre cases she has followed.

"We are fascinated with it and horrified by it at the same time, and of course in Oregon its 1983 now but when Diane Downs shot her three children that was, people were just obsessed with finding out what had happened, and I think that's the case here."

The case is certainly complicated and fascinating, with a very complex set of family dynamics.

"This is a real mystery because obviously one of the prime, well they haven't called her a person of interest, but one of the prim candidates as a suspect is his step-mother."

Some of this suspicion comes from the explosive allegation, confirmed by KOIN Local 6, that Moulton Horman allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to murder Kaine.

"I think that it probably did happen, and when you get that then of course you're going to look at the step-mother with jaundice eyes. She seems to be certainly narcissist possibly sociopathic. They usually go hand in hand."

And while authorities still have not labeled Moulton Horman a suspect, Rule believes she is.

"I do think that she is the suspect." Why? "Say she hated her husband and was angry and resentful at him for some reason, and how can you hurt someone more than to take their child away. And I think it's all connected."

Rule took an interest in this case since it began - her interest especially peaked after the first 24 hours, when Kyron didn't come home.

"I have been following it since the beginning and of course it's nationwide now..."when 24 hours had passed and he hadn't come home, at first I was hoping he'd wondered off and gotten lost, and then within a week it just didn't smell right. So from that time I have followed it."

Will she write a book about it?

"It would depend on how much the world knows by the time it either goes to trial or someone confesses because I want to have some mystery in my books and to be able to reveal what really happened. And if people already know what really happened then there is not much point in writing a whole book about it," she said.

--Araksya Karapetyan and Kyle Mallory

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 07, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »

has anyone ever researched the "protective parent" groups which supposedly exist throughout the states.  I have never researched them but think I should.

It's possible terri went to one of these groups to help her.  If she knew there was a divorce in the future she knows she has no legal claim to kyron.  Could she have gotten help to try to HIDE kyron by sending him to live with one of these protective parent groups. 

there has to be some extremists out there who would help her hide kyron. 

does anyone have any info on these kinds of groups. 

I am trying to research them now, but I've know zilch about them

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 07, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri targeted him.  Terri had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper.

My question is ... "Why did Terri want Kaine killed?"  Could it be that divorce was not an option?  Terri would lose custody of Kyron ... the stepson she had raised and loved since infancy ... the stepson she felt was in need of protection.

It is Terri's love for Kyron that provides me with the hope that this little boy has not been harmed.

Hopefully Terri Horman's computer will reveal some answers.

Has Tanner's stepmother been questioned ... Tanner's stepmother who left her home on Sauvie Island following the disappearance of Tyron?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 07, 2010, 08:32:34 PM »

WHERE IS KYRON?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 07, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 07, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

has anyone ever researched the "protective parent" groups which supposedly exist throughout the states.  I have never researched them but think I should.

It's possible terri went to one of these groups to help her.  If she knew there was a divorce in the future she knows she has no legal claim to kyron.  Could she have gotten help to try to HIDE kyron by sending him to live with one of these protective parent groups. 

http://underwatch.wordpress.com/in-the-news/news-2/

There are couple of people mentioned in Oregon that are members of the underground

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 07, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

Maybe I just can't wrap my head around TH being capable of killing a child she raised, maybe I am just naive.  With that said JMO here: Think way too much is put into the DUI/DWI, tickets, speeding etc. That was over 10 years ago, sorry some people are just plain luckier than others when young and drinking and driving, I will speak for myself here but 10-15 years ago I was young, liked to go out, liked to drink, and yes drove while drinking, never got caught, yet have a friend that got caught.  I have only had two speeding tickets in my life, have friends who drive fast and have a LOT of tickets. 
I may be missing something here but how does speeding equal road rage?  And I do not in ANY WAY condone driving and drinking much less with your child in the car but sure we have all mad dumb mistakes.

Another question someone said earlier that Desiree has stated Terri Hormon and her were not friends as has been stated in the media releases when she got sick, where did that come from.

I hope FOX gets the RO released, I don't buy the Murder For Hire landscaper, I really don't, I just find it so unfair for the police to say yes she is cooperating, the family say no she needs to cooperate, this woman if she is guilty she will get whats she deserves BUT what if she isn't.  I still don't like the dad in this whole thing, something about him is missing.
I also don't understand Desiree she seems stable, her husband is a police officer, why wasn't Kaine back with her, if not full time at least half of the time?  A mother who is sick and has to go to Canada for treatment wouldn't lose her custody rights, and when she got better (she seems healthy) why didn't she take more time with Kyron? 
OHHHH so many questons....
thanks everybody just trying to keep everything straight here...
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 07, 2010, 09:06:56 PM »

Klaas
I am sure the Heat is not helping the wireless connections either - here right now its about 98 degrees Detroit which is 103+ heat index in the shade ..its so hot here you could fry and egg on the sidewalk .. ( too hot) and I know other States east and south of me are hit with even Higher temps. It does effect wireless and cable connections. 
I put fresh water outside 7 am for the birds/squirrels in my back yard, watered the little flowers I have - knowing this day was to be a record breaker.  The heat is insane. 
I am sure YOU feel it to West :O  --- Klaas I know your doing the best you can and no way would I ever complain for " me" not being able to get in.  Not my style.
I am sure that the heat is different for all in the East & North East but I have to laugh we are at 100 almost everyday, and oh when it wants to rain you add the humidity to it, yuck....but we are in the desert, Texas/New Mexico border.....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 07, 2010, 09:21:11 PM »

http://underwatch.wordpress.com/in-the-news/news-2/

There are couple of people mentioned in Oregon that are members of the underground

THANKS 4 DONKS !!!
I'll check that out.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 07, 2010, 09:21:22 PM »

Brandi thank you going to read right now, my hero, and I believe and want to know what she has to say.....

Ann Rule on the Kyron Horman case: "I have the feeling it's right on the edge of exploding"
Last Update: 3:32 pm
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Ann-Rule-on-the-Kyron-Horman-case-I-have-the/TED_cXMFckKYXIXvWJkXnw.cspx
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 07, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

Oh I remember now going to look for it, posted last night with the facebook list of hers.  The picture on what is left of her facebook shows her and the two kids, couldn't of been taken that long ago but the dramatic difference in her appearance is what I keep going to.
Not talking about the strain she and the family is under she just looks so different, like you can tell she has not been taking care of herself.  Hope my words are coming across right.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 07, 2010, 09:34:47 PM »

My personal opinion is that Desiree filed for divorce bc she found out Kaine was cheating on her with Terri. I haven't found anything at all to support this idea, but I still feel that's the biggest reason for their split. I think that's why Desiree was adamant when she said she wasn't friends with Terri prior to her divorce from Kaine. It's just a feeling, don't take my word for it bc I can't validate it.

Some interesting info:
(Re Terri & Richard Ecker)
"The couple relocated to Beaverton in 2001 and separated that year, and their divorce became final in 2002."

(Re Desiree & Kaine Horman):
"But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure."

Now, where did Kaine & Desiree live at that point? Wasn't it Beaverton? Isn't funny how the article states Terri & Desiree were friends yet Desiree shuts that down during a televised interview in which she specifically says no they were not friends.

So, when I look at this snip, I realize that everyone's thinking that Terri moved to the Portland house to help take care of Kyron, but keep in mind they had only recently purchased that house. I think Kaine was still living in Beaverton (I think):
"Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help."

It's my personal belief that Terri is a husband stealer. There, I said it. I believe they started their affair in Beaverton. I think Terri held a grudge against Kaine. I believe the story of the threat from 6 months ago. I think the landscaper has a history but I also don't think he took her seriously when she first suggested it. I think Terri was involved at one point with this dude but she was only using him then he figured it out & called it off. I think if the hit on Kaine would have been taken seriously, he wouldn't be here right now & Kyron would be with Desiree & Terri would have everything that was left, including policies. I think if Kyron hadn't gone missing, the landscaper wouldn;t have said anything.

I haven't quite put my finger on Kaine yet. Something seems off with him. People tend to think he's controlling & yada yada but I've seen so many people like him over the years & just about all of them had analytical minds, are engineers, detectives, accountants (careers that suit their minds) - very anal, precise, things have to be a certain way - doesn't make them bad. Sort of like a perfectionist - hell, I'd rather have an accountant that's a perfectionist than one that's not & just does things the easy way. With my personality, I'd have to knock somebody out if they tried to control me, but seriously, it doesn't mean they're a horrible person. Still, it seems like he's just not on the up & up & appears to be hiding something. Something more than just an affair. I swear I'm gonna find out...

Edit to add link initially omitted:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 10:22:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2010, 09:40:08 PM »

This is the picture I am talking about the difference from then to now....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2010, 09:45:54 PM »

Titch we need  the like button, LOL I truly like your last post totally agree. 

Something is not right this entire family, including Desiree, JMO--but maybe that is why I get turned off when I her Desiree say Terri needs to come forward and tell everything simply because I don't think any of them are telling the whole truth....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97989739.html

Terri Horman made 9-1-1 calls the day husband left

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

One source said the first call made by Terri came in as a Priority Three call at 5:18 p.m. and was about someone in a truck threatening her.

Moments later Terri made the second call and said a man wanted $10,000. But there was no explanation given for why he wanted it.

The calls were made on the same day a landscaper (who was wearing a wire) and an undercover detective went to Terri’s home to speak with her about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

The third call came in at 11:39 p.m. and was about a child custody issue. A source said Terri reported that Kaine packed up and took their 19-month-old daughter at 1:30 in the afternoon.

An officer found no parental rights problem and forwarded the call to those investigating the disappearance of Kyron.

Two days after Kaine moved out and took the couple’s daughter he filed for divorce and got a restraining order against Terri. Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order because he said allowing it to be made public could put the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron in jeopardy.

But on Wednesday prosecutor Norman Frink wrote Meisenheimer a letter withdrawing his opposition to the unsealing of Kaine’s restraining order against Terri.

In the letter Frink writes: “Given the media coverage over the past long weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation. I express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter."

As of Wednesday evening the document remained sealed. News organizations, including KATU News, have asked the judge to make the restraining order public.

Kyron disappeared June 4 and investigators say Terri was the last known person to have seen him.

The search for Kyron has become a criminal investigation, but no suspects or persons of interest have been named and no arrests have been made in the case so far.

On Tuesday Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, made another plea for Terri to cooperate with the investigation.

“Terri, you need to do what is right,” she said from the Medford police station where her husband, Tony, is a detective.  “Not for me, not for Tony, not for Kaine, not even for Kyron. You need to do it for Kiara, because she needs to see that you did the right thing to help bring her brother home. She loves him very much.”

The family said that Terri has not been cooperating with investigators since she retained prominent Portland defense attorney Stephen Houze last week.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: July 07, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »

Good evening all.

I am considering a new theory. First, I would like to say I do not believe that Terri was trying to have Kaine killed. But I think I may have implied that before. I certainly don't think she was having an affair with landscaper number one.

My new theory - IF TERRI DID THIS - is resentment toward Desiree and not Kaine. I have a feeling that maybe we have all been looking at the wrong person whom she may have had a serious pathological dislike.

BTW - this is the first theory I have actually posted. And although I think there is a chance that an unknown pedophile took advantage of the lax system at Skyline - I feel there is a chance that we have possibly misread the anger that manifested in Terri toward Desiree. We may have read that as anger toward Kaine.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 07, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

IMO this is the face of someone hiding something bad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 07, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »

Blink on Dana Pretzer now talking about this case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.