April 19, 2024, 12:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209500 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 08, 2010, 03:40:06 AM »

I found this comment online made by someone with regards to a newspaper article about Kyron. I thought it was interesting and would love to find the comments that the ex made about Kyron.

"the perp uncle horman got a stiffer sentence in his first perp offence...maybe because of the letters his ex presented during the sentencing of his conviction...i still have a stink eye out for the perp uncle horman

this is from a poster -

All you armchair detective's, don't stray from the FACT that bio brother is now in jail for ONE COUNT of CHILD MOLESTATION in Washington State. His first victim was a family member. They have a "TWO STRIKE" law in Washington State for felony sex charges. First charge; rehab and parole. Second charge; life and no parole

Required surrender weapon because he is now a felon. Victim was daughter of his EX. Investigation still ongoing. You will find his EX made statements in press regarding missing Kyron. You will find in court records EX submitted letter during sentancing phase of abuser. Perp made statement during questioning he was abused by elder male family member. Poss motive - . . . 2nd strike."

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #641 on: July 08, 2010, 03:42:26 AM »

Just wanted to thank everyone for the updates.  It's been crazy busy at my house, so I look forward to my time here to try and catch up.  I share the same thoughts as many of you in my dislike for Kaine.  It isn't normal for me to feel this way without a good reason, but I feel better knowing I'm not the only one whose Hinky (I typed kinky first, LOL) Meter is going off.  If I had to give my theory right now, I'm saying TH knows what happened although she may not have intentionally caused it.  I think Kaine is probably the back end of a horse and difficult to please.  If he was cheating, then I can see TH wanting some sort of revenge.  I'm not really buying the MFH plot, yet.  I think I'm more inclined to believe she got mixed up with someone who she angered immensely and they've put a big "X" on her forehead.

I also can't get past the threesome, DY, TY and Kaine.  Kaine is such a control freak but I can't see Tony (being that he's a cop) would let Kaine tell him how the cow eats the cabbage, IYKWIM?  It appears that TY is letting Kaine "direct", including telling his wife DY what to do.

All JMO, of course.  Prayers for Kyron and Kiara, what a mess.  I have a feeling it's really ugly and we don't have a clue yet how ugly it's going to get.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 08, 2010, 03:49:01 AM »

This is a very interesting article about the sex offender brother. I did not post the whole article as it is rather explicit in some areas.

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: July 08, 2010, 03:51:38 AM »

I found this comment online made by someone with regards to a newspaper article about Kyron. I thought it was interesting and would love to find the comments that the ex made about Kyron.

"the perp uncle horman got a stiffer sentence in his first perp offence...maybe because of the letters his ex presented during the sentencing of his conviction...i still have a stink eye out for the perp uncle horman

this is from a poster -

All you armchair detective's, don't stray from the FACT that bio brother is now in jail for ONE COUNT of CHILD MOLESTATION in Washington State. His first victim was a family member. They have a "TWO STRIKE" law in Washington State for felony sex charges. First charge; rehab and parole. Second charge; life and no parole

Required surrender weapon because he is now a felon. Victim was daughter of his EX. Investigation still ongoing. You will find his EX made statements in press regarding missing Kyron. You will find in court records EX submitted letter during sentancing phase of abuser. Perp made statement during questioning he was abused by elder male family member. Poss motive - . . . 2nd strike."

very interesting, indeed.  I'd like to see the comments made also, please do post if you find them.  I wonder what the statistics are regarding SO's molesting both sexes?  His first ? victim was/is female.  How likely is it he would molest males as well?  I probably really don't want to know, this makes me sick thinking about it.  I wonder if he was really abused by his grandfather (that's what I've read).  If so, were charges filed? 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 08, 2010, 03:51:50 AM »

this is from a poster -

It is late and I am tired so I did not get the gist of what he was implying at first. I guess he feels that the brother may have done something to Kyron because after being convicted once of child molestation in June, if it comes out that he molested Kyron (if that is even in fact true), that they will lock him up and throw away the key.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 08, 2010, 04:26:32 AM »

this is from a poster -

It is late and I am tired so I did not get the gist of what he was implying at first. I guess he feels that the brother may have done something to Kyron because after being convicted once of child molestation in June, if it comes out that he molested Kyron (if that is even in fact true), that they will lock him up and throw away the key.

Interesting thought, but I can't see Kaine covering for Kristian and letting TH take the fall if Kristian molested or "disappeared" Kyron.  It's late here too and I'm going to have to think that one over. Smile  Perhaps once Kaine heard that TH "allegedly" had tried to hire someone to kill him, maybe he would go along with that.  Set up TH, then deal with Kristian later. 

One of the things that bothers me most about Kaine is that I don't "feel" him.  He's not passionate, he doesn't touch my heart, I guess I don't see him hurting like I think he should be.  I feel like he's more concerned about some family secrets coming out than he is about his son.  He's more concerned about controlling what information he can.  Just my opinion.

That thought led me to another...  What if that is true, TH is being set up, Kristian is the perp (or he has molested Kyron) but Kristian has something so BIG on Kaine that Kaine would cover that up.  So BIG that he would let that go or even let TH take the fall for Kyron's disappearance.  Now, what would that be?  Just something to consider, but I still think it's far-fetched.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: July 08, 2010, 04:28:49 AM »

this is from a poster -

Hi Sebastian!  < waves >

In the first part of your post, are you wondering about Kristian's ex? 

If so, that is Amanda Howards.  Here's one statement she has made to the media.   

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: July 08, 2010, 04:36:33 AM »

Sebastian,
The only other thing that I am aware that Amanda wrote was a letter to the judge (I believe it was), or maybe the attorney, dunno... which I think was then sealed, regarding the daughter that had been molested by Kristian.  If you find something else said or written by Amanda, plz let us know, k?  tia

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: July 08, 2010, 05:03:18 AM »

Thanks, Wyks.

I wanted to correct your post about Avery Villarreal. According to the newsletter you linked to, he is the oldest son of Cat Villarreal, not brother. He is Kurtis's brother. And he is just a 22 year old kid. I think many young people at his age are still trying to figure out who they are and what they believe. I don't take his "Satan" mention as something really evil or worrisome, myself. JMO. (I do worry about his maturity level being a dad at that young age. Hopefully the mother is mature.)

Very sad Kurtis lost his dad at such a young age.

I saw your other post Brandi, lol.. and is ok.  I had to read back to make sure I had typed it right, cuz it's late for me too.  Always good to double check stuff tho, esp in important details and such, so thanks.  Smile 

Yes, it is sad that Kurtis lost his dad while he's so young.  Sad for the whole family and community. 

As for Avery, not a kid anymore when he's 22 and has a little daughter.  Razz  But I hear ya... yes he's young.  Dunno if you really looked at that site, his likes in music, his pics.  It's much more, IMO, than a 'mention' of satan.

And who knows but he could just be a 'dabbler', some young folks think that's cool, or do it for the shock value, rebellion, whatever.  IMO, not something to shrug off tho, and would bear watching, if nothing else.  But that's just me. 

Yes, I do hope the baby mama is more mature.  Often the female in a young adult male's life can help to 'settle' any wild streak.  Smile 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 08, 2010, 05:10:48 AM »

this is from a poster -

Interesting thought, but I can't see Kaine covering for Kristian and letting TH take the fall if Kristian molested or "disappeared" Kyron.  It's late here too and I'm going to have to think that one over. Smile  Perhaps once Kaine heard that TH "allegedly" had tried to hire someone to kill him, maybe he would go along with that.  Set up TH, then deal with Kristian later. 

One of the things that bothers me most about Kaine is that I don't "feel" him.  He's not passionate, he doesn't touch my heart, I guess I don't see him hurting like I think he should be.  I feel like he's more concerned about some family secrets coming out than he is about his son.  He's more concerned about controlling what information he can.  Just my opinion.

That thought led me to another...  What if that is true, TH is being set up, Kristian is the perp (or he has molested Kyron) but Kristian has something so BIG on Kaine that Kaine would cover that up.  So BIG that he would let that go or even let TH take the fall for Kyron's disappearance.  Now, what would that be?  Just something to consider, but I still think it's far-fetched.

I was thinking somewhat along the same lines. If it is true that Kristian was molested by his Grandfather, could Kaine have been molested too? You are right about Kaine. Something about his actions, or lack there of, do not sIt well with me either. I wonder if James was sent away because TH felt that one of the Horman brothers may attempt something with him? I don't know, it just seems that TH did a lot of wonderful things with Kyron and "appeared" to be very loving towards him. I guess if she were out partying, and taking her clothes off like Casey Anthony, I would have more of a problem with her. I also cannot buy the story yet regarding the landscaper. She used to be a body builder, has been married a few times and gets speeding tickets and a DUI. She posted on facebook that she was going to the gym while her step-son was missing. Maybe this was just to let one of her facebook friends know where she was going. Many people work out when they are under extreme stress. She "allegedly" tried to hire someone to kill her husband. That same someone did not report it to the police months ago when it "allegedly" accured. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, but I pray that she did not do anything to little Kyron. I pray that he is still alive. I just find it a huge coincidence that Kyron goes missing so soon after his uncle is convicted of molestation. Two strikes and he is gone for good.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 08, 2010, 05:12:59 AM »

Sebastian,
The only other thing that I am aware that Amanda wrote was a letter to the judge (I believe it was), or maybe the attorney, dunno... which I think was then sealed, regarding the daughter that had been molested by Kristian.  If you find something else said or written by Amanda, plz let us know, k?  tia

Hi Wyks! So nice to see you! I am confused. I thought that Kristian's ex is Stephenie Griggs Horman. Is Amanda another ex? It is hard to keep these people and their exes straight!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 08, 2010, 05:51:09 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just some thoughts
I believe that many of us here agree that Kyron's disappearance was not a random opportunity but a well thought out plan.

IF (< big "if" here) that is indeed the case then maybe we can gain some more insight into who the perp is. Below is a list of what I think we know so far.

The timing and place of Kyron's disappearance was critical to the success of the plan. This plan had to be carried out on June 4th.

June 4th was a Friday right before the weekend. In carrying out the plan on this day the perp knew that he/she would not be missed by an employer, family members or friends that morning, day or maybe the entire weekend.

The perp knew he/she would blend in with the events of the morning and would not raise suspicion or draw any unnecessary attention to himself/herself.

The perp knew that Kyron would not be missed so there was plenty of time to put distance between himself/herself and the crime scene.

The perp could have had access to Kyron at other times and places but this plan would only work on this day and at this particular place.  The plan would not have succeeded under any other conditions.

Who took Kyron????

Do you think the above is a logical assessment and can we add more to it????

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 08, 2010, 06:32:13 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-will-terris-lies-be-what-traps-her/
Kyron Horman case: Will Terri’s lies be what traps her?
Posted on July 7th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #653 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:10 AM »

Hi Wkys & Monkey's, guest,

Thanks for posting Kyron's work. 

If your Cat is interested (LOL) L.P. has a different intro :0)

Levi Page Show

Date / Time: 7/8/2010 9:00 PM

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Tune in for the latest in the Morgan Harrington, Kyron Horman and Haleigh Cummings investigations!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 08, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just some thoughts
I believe that many of us here agree that Kyron's disappearance was not a random opportunity but a well thought out plan.

IF (< big "if" here) that is indeed the case then maybe we can gain some more insight into who the perp is. Below is a list of what I think we know so far.

The timing and place of Kyron's disappearance was critical to the success of the plan. This plan had to be carried out on June 4th.

June 4th was a Friday right before the weekend. In carrying out the plan on this day the perp knew that he/she would not be missed by an employer, family members or friends that morning, day or maybe the entire weekend.

The perp knew he/she would blend in with the events of the morning and would not raise suspicion or draw any unnecessary attention to himself/herself.

The perp knew that Kyron would not be missed so there was plenty of time to put distance between himself/herself and the crime scene.

The perp could have had access to Kyron at other times and places but this plan would only work on this day and at this particular place.  The plan would not have succeeded under any other conditions.

Who took Kyron????

Do you think the above is a logical assessment and can we add more to it????

Morning Monkeys and guests,

I like your way of thinking. I too believe that specific day was chosen due to the  activities and chaos the day would bring and provide a 'cover' for the abduction.

I am still on the fence as to SM, and KH,DY both raise my 'hinky meter'

Thanks to all providing links and articles. It was 104 here yesterday, with the 'feels like' 106 and was 97 @ 10 pm.

Hopefully today will be a bit cooler and something will break. Got the kids one of those above ground pools and although it is too small to do much in, it sure felt good yesterday and I cleaned the heck out of it. Wink

Off to find Dana's show from last night...bbl
 Have a few chores I need to do while it is still cool-ish.

Little Kyron needs to be found!

NCSunny

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: July 08, 2010, 08:29:30 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I wonder if Kaines grandfather is still alive? He'd be pretty old. I wonder if the abuse was ever reported to Kaines parents?   I do have to say that not all victims of abuse , continue the pattern. Some are strong and break it, so with that being said, if Kaine was abused as a young boy it does not mean he will do the same to another. Kaines brother used that as an excuse for his behavior. I believe he knew what he was doing was wrong yet did it anyway. Back to Terri, I hope she has a chnage of heart and tells the truth.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 08, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
video
Botched Sting Complicates Search for Kyron
Former FBI agent Brad Garrett weighs in on the ill-executed sting operation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #657 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:59 AM »

So there were three 911 calls.

I wonder if they will release those as well now that the RO does not have to be sealed.

I think we will glean quite a bit from them when we get access to them.

Terri Horman made 9-1-1 calls the day husband left

Updated: Jul 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM PDT
PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

One source said the first call made by Terri came in as a Priority Three call at 5:18 p.m. and was about someone in a truck threatening her.

Moments later Terri made the second call and said a man wanted $10,000. But there was no explanation given for why he wanted it.

The calls were made on the same day a landscaper (who was wearing a wire) and an undercover detective went to Terri’s home to speak with her about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

The third call came in at 11:39 p.m. and was about a child custody issue. A source said Terri reported that Kaine packed up and took their 19-month-old daughter at 1:30 in the afternoon.

An officer found no parental rights problem and forwarded the call to those investigating the disappearance of Kyron.

Two days after Kaine moved out and took the couple’s daughter he filed for divorce and got a restraining order against Terri. Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order because he said allowing it to be made public could put the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron in jeopardy.

But on Wednesday prosecutor Norman Frink wrote Meisenheimer a letter withdrawing his opposition to the unsealing of Kaine’s restraining order against Terri.

In the letter Frink writes: “Given the media coverage over the past long weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation. I express no opinion on any position Terri Horman might have in the matter."

As of Wednesday evening the document remained sealed. News organizations, including KATU News, have asked the judge to make the restraining order public.

Kyron disappeared June 4 and investigators say Terri was the last known person to have seen him.

The search for Kyron has become a criminal investigation, but no suspects or persons of interest have been named and no arrests have been made in the case so far.

On Tuesday Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, made another plea for Terri to cooperate with the investigation.

“Terri, you need to do what is right,” she said from the Medford police station where her husband, Tony, is a detective.  “Not for me, not for Tony, not for Kaine, not even for Kyron. You need to do it for Kiara, because she needs to see that you did the right thing to help bring her brother home. She loves him very much.”

The family said that Terri has not been cooperating with investigators since she retained prominent Portland defense attorney Stephen Houze last week.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97989739.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:47 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
Retired Police Captain Says Terri Horman 'Seems to Have Anti-Freeze in Her Veins'
A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.
ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.
Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

Police have been circling Horman in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron, who vanished from his elementary school science fair more than a month ago. But she has not been named a suspect or a person of interest.
This gal seems to have anti-freeze in her veins. I mean she's under a lot of pressure," retired Portland police captain C.W. Jensen told ABC News. "I mean the investigation, the family turning against her, the community turning against her, a divorce a separation from her child -- all these that's a lot of pressure but it seems that she has the hubris so far to push herself through."

Kaine Horman moved out of the house, taking the couple's toddler daughter with him, apparently after learning of his wife's murder-for-hire plot "Hopefully I think the goal was to get her to talk about the case," former FBI special agent Brad Garrett told "Good Morning America." "Arrest her and that additional pressure would get her to talk."
Terri Horman has since hired a prominent defense attorney. href="http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509" target="external">She denied the allegation when confronted by detectives, The Oregonian reported, and she has not been charged, though the investigation is proceeding, the sources told the newspaper.

Garrett said the attempted police sting leads him to believe police think she has either direct or indirect knowledge of where Kyron is.

But, he noted, there is the chance that she's been telling the truth -- that she has no idea where her stepson may be.

"That's entirely posible," he said. "We've never heard anything from an evidence stand point that Terri knows where Kyron is."

But the second-grader's family appears to think otherwise.

Kyron's biological mother recently pleaded with Terri Horman to start talking and help the family find their little boy.

"To Terri, you need to do what is right," Desiree Young said. "Please cooperate with investigators and the attorneys to help bring Kyron home."

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #659 on: July 08, 2010, 08:59:28 AM »

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
Retired Police Captain Says Terri Horman 'Seems to Have Anti-Freeze in Her Veins'

PORTLAND, Oregon, July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

Police have been circling Horman in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron, who vanished from his elementary school science fair more than a month ago. But she has not been named a suspect or a person of interest.

"This gal seems to have anti-freeze in her veins. I mean she's under a lot of pressure," retired Portland police captain C.W. Jensen told ABC News. "I mean the investigation, the family turning against her, the community turning against her, a divorce a separation from her child -- all these that's a lot of pressure but it seems that she has the hubris so far to push herself through."

Kaine Horman moved out of the house, taking the couple's toddler daughter with him, apparently after learning of his wife's murder-for-hire plot "Hopefully I think the goal was to get her to talk about the case," former FBI special agent Brad Garrett told "Good Morning America." "Arrest her and that additional pressure would get her to talk."

Terri Horman has since hired a prominent defense attorney. href="http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509" target="external">She denied the allegation when confronted by detectives, The Oregonian reported, and she has not been charged, though the investigation is proceeding, the sources told the newspaper.

Garrett said the attempted police sting leads him to believe police think she has either direct or indirect knowledge of where Kyron is.

But, he noted, there is the chance that she's been telling the truth -- that she has no idea where her stepson may be.

"That's entirely posible," he said. "We've never heard anything from an evidence stand point that Terri knows where Kyron is."

But the second-grader's family appears to think otherwise.

Kyron's biological mother recently pleaded with Terri Horman to start talking and help the family find their little boy.

"To Terri, you need to do what is right," Desiree Young said. "Please cooperate with investigators and the attorneys to help bring Kyron home."

page 2 at link (my puter is locking uppp

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.