April 22, 2024, 11:49:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 209689 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #660 on: July 08, 2010, 09:08:26 AM »

That was certainly botched, most people would have known something fishy was going on, I don't think Terri is a dumb woman at all. I'm trying to figure out why this was even done, they must have realized she would have figured this out.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 08, 2010, 09:20:16 AM »

Maybe an act of desperation brought them to do it.  Maybe they felt they had nothing to lose because time is/was running out.  I don't know what else to think.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »

I am here patiently waiting to see what today brings..will they unseal the RO?

Will Terri be arrested?

I don't find it odd that Terri said she wouldn't continue with the second polygraph on the advice of her attorney.  Although she didn't have the high profile defense attorney at that point..she may have spoken with an attorney that told her not to go through with it..and another possibility is she may have lied..not had an attorney yet and knew that if she refused they couldn't make her take it. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 08, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »

Maybe an act of desperation brought them to do it.  Maybe they felt they had nothing to lose because time is/was running out.  I don't know what else to think.

ITA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 08, 2010, 09:32:10 AM »

So now that it was said that Terri was having an affair with the lawn guy, it makes more sense that she asked him to kill Kaine. More sense than if it was just some random lawn guy. Not that it makes sense for someone to ask somebody else to kill your spouse.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: July 08, 2010, 09:32:50 AM »

Could be, she was just too smart for that.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 08, 2010, 09:37:44 AM »

So now that it was said that Terri was having an affair with the lawn guy, it makes more sense that she asked him to kill Kaine. More sense than if it was just some random lawn guy. Not that it makes sense for someone to ask somebody else to kill your spouse.

ITA NRCG

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 08, 2010, 09:39:24 AM »

ITA NRCG
Now the question is why he didn't go to authorities, I'm guessing he is married with kids.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 08, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »

ITA NRCG
Now the question is why he didn't go to authorities, I'm guessing he is married with kids.

That's what I have believed since the mention of the LS guy.

He isn't illegal..she met him, per different accounts, at the school..so that means he probably doesn't have a record either.  He probably is or was married ,and knew he wasn't carrying out this plot so no harm..no foul.  Then he hears Kyron is missing, the LE has computer and phone records from Terri..they come looking for him..if he doesn't want to implicated he has no choice but to tell the truth

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #669 on: July 08, 2010, 10:31:37 AM »

I'm hoping today will bring a break in Kyron's case.  This little guys needs to come home. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: July 08, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »

Poorly executed sting operation is right. Actually, I'm not seeing much forethought involved here. The police need to think out as many angles as possible when conducting a sting.

for instance; if A happens we do B, if C happens we do D. And so on. This could have ended alot worse than it did.

And here's my thought on all this - jmo.

The landscaper shows up with the undercover cop and is demanding 10k for something. Perhaps to remain silent. I mean, he can't be demanding money for the hit on Kaine - that didn't happen and Kaine is still alive. What could he have possibly be demanding money for? Maybe for the kidnapping of Kyron. In a way - isn't this entrapment at this point if Terri called the police.

How can he show up months later demanding money for services unless it is for the kidnapping of Kyron? and at that point - he is the accomplice.

strange case, with strange people being investigated with strange tactics.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 08, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just some thoughts
I believe that many of us here agree that Kyron's disappearance was not a random opportunity but a well thought out plan.

IF (< big "if" here) that is indeed the case then maybe we can gain some more insight into who the perp is. Below is a list of what I think we know so far.

The timing and place of Kyron's disappearance was critical to the success of the plan. This plan had to be carried out on June 4th.

June 4th was a Friday right before the weekend. In carrying out the plan on this day the perp knew that he/she would not be missed by an employer, family members or friends that morning, day or maybe the entire weekend.

The perp knew he/she would blend in with the events of the morning and would not raise suspicion or draw any unnecessary attention to himself/herself.

The perp knew that Kyron would not be missed so there was plenty of time to put distance between himself/herself and the crime scene.

The perp could have had access to Kyron at other times and places but this plan would only work on this day and at this particular place.  The plan would not have succeeded under any other conditions.

Who took Kyron????

Do you think the above is a logical assessment and can we add more to it????

Good morning ForgetUnot and others---Very good synopsis, but I believe that your
4th statement is incorrect.  It has been reported that Kyron was to be taken by Terri on that Friday to stay the weekend with Desiree.  Desiree's husband and Kyron had plans to go fishing, using the new tackle that Kyron had been given for Christmas but had not yet used. Sorry I can't give you the link, but it was reported here on an earlier page.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 08, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

Poorly executed sting operation is right. Actually, I'm not seeing much forethought involved here. The police need to think out as many angles as possible when conducting a sting.

for instance; if A happens we do B, if C happens we do D. And so on. This could have ended alot worse than it did.

The landscaper shows up with the undercover cop and is demanding 10k for something. Perhaps to remain silent. I mean, he can't be demanding money for the hit on Kaine - that didn't happen and Kaine is still alive. What could he have possibly be demanding money for? Maybe for the kidnapping of Kyron. In a way - isn't this entrapment at this point if Terri called the police.

How can he show up months later demanding money for services unless it is for the kidnapping of Kyron? and at that point - he is the accomplice.

Hush money for what she requested him to do to Kaine..murder.  Even though he didn't murder Kaine..hush money to not go to LE and tell them about he past solicitation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 08, 2010, 10:52:08 AM »

Hush money for what she requested him to do to Kaine..murder.  Even though he didn't murder Kaine..hush money to not go to LE and tell them about he past solicitation.
I think it is hush money also. My thoughts are Terri acted alone if indeed Terri is the one responsible for what happened to Kyron, and I think she is the one responsible. At least that is my thoughts right now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 08, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »

DELAYED FISHING TRIP

Missing boy's mom makes new appeal to stepmother
7/6/2010

Young also revealed that the day her son disappeared, his stepmother was supposed to drive him to Eugene to turn him over to his mother and stepfather to spend the weekend in Medford.

Tony Young said he was going to take the boy on a long-delayed fishing trip with the rod the stepfather had given him for Christmas.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38101696/ns/us_news/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 08, 2010, 11:21:57 AM »

DELAYED FISHING TRIP

Missing boy's mom makes new appeal to stepmother
7/6/2010

Young also revealed that the day her son disappeared, his stepmother was supposed to drive him to Eugene to turn him over to his mother and stepfather to spend the weekend in Medford.

Tony Young said he was going to take the boy on a long-delayed fishing trip with the rod the stepfather had given him for Christmas.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38101696/ns/us_news/

I'm also real curious about the trip that Kaine and Kyron were going to take to CA around the 4th. It sounded to me like just the two of them, if that is the case, maybe that is part of what Terri was also being revengeful about.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 08, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »

That makes a lot of sense!  Good deduction, my dear Watson!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »

I think maybe if the landscaper guy would have gone alone up to the door wired would have made more sense then going with another guy. Just would make more sense, and then maybe Terri would have opened up more. Unless the police thought she may shoot him or something and it was for his own protection.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 08, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

How did the landscaper come to the attention of investigators?  Think about it.  It was investigators who tracked down the landscaper.

Could it be that a computer search revealed emails between Terri and the landscaper?

A restraining order that coincided with the sting was issued ... a restraining order which denied Terri contact with Kaine as well as her children tells me that investigators have a solid foundation of evidence that supports the murder for hire attempt ... not just the heresay of the landscaper.

Unless investigators possess strong evidence to back up a murder for hire attempt ... Kaine filing for divorce at this period in time would be an over-reaction as well as inappropriate.

IMO

Janet

+++++

THE LANDSCAPER IS TRACKED DOWN

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
July 04, 2010

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

THE FAILED STING - 911 CALLS

Search for Kyron Horman Complicated by Botched Sting on Terri Horman
July 8, 2010

A potential opportunity to arrest the stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman was thwarted by an ill-executed sting operation at the family's home last month.

ABC's Portland affiliate KATU is reporting that the landscaper police say Terri Horman allegedly contacted to kill her husband and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was in on the sting, but then raised the woman's suspicions enough that she called 911.

The landscaper showed up at Horman's door June 26 wearing a hidden microphone to demand hush money. Undercover agents were nearby. But the plan backfired when Horman called police to report an emergency, according to KATU, telling the dispatcher a man at her door wanted $10,000.

KATU cited sources as saying that was the second call of the day. The first came minutes earlier to report that someone in a truck was threatening her.

Responding officers found themselves face to face with the undercover agents and Horman was not taken into custody.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-complicated-apparent-botched-sting-step/story?id=11114051

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 08, 2010, 11:46:09 AM »

This is the picture I am talking about the difference from then to now....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41522_1264414625_4984_n.jpg

Yes, she looks much better in that picture, I agree. And I am willing to bet that was taken around Nov or December last year.

IMO he had no right to make her son leave..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.